[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

age of aquarias

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: aquarias.jpg (51KB, 640x593px) Image search: [Google]
aquarias.jpg
51KB, 640x593px
what is the meaning of the water flowing out during the coming age of aquarias?
>>
>am Aquarius
This is of interest
>>
Some say we are already in the aquarius...for few years
>>
File: 1484691381109.jpg (139KB, 610x1526px) Image search: [Google]
1484691381109.jpg
139KB, 610x1526px
It's the water of knowledge pouring down to nourish the soil, preparing life for the new golden age.
Imo we're in transition from pisces to aquarius since dec 2012. It will take a little longer (maybe centuries) before the old way are transcended.

Keep faith.
>>
File: SAC.jpg (26KB, 498x390px) Image search: [Google]
SAC.jpg
26KB, 498x390px
Age of Aquarius also brings rapid transformation&shift of balance, so better prepare your anus...
>>
>>19157902
WE ARE IN PISCES

GOOGLE IT

600 YEARS LATER IT WILL BE AQUARIUS
>>
It's alcohol not water
>>
>>19159611
this guys got it right
>>
>>19157725
pouring out of the holy spirit
see genesis, when man started to do evil continually God spirit was forced out of man (by man) and this is what caused mans life span to drop also miracles became more difficult to do since man was missing the spirit of God.
in other words
>"magic" is coming back baby.
after the judgment of mankind (and satan and his crew)
are you all ready for it?
>>
>>19159611
>>19159617
literally called the water-bearer
>>
>>19160594
>things can't ever be misrepresented

Yeah, I'll go with "you're a fucking idiot to think it's water"
>>
>>19157902
not yet, still have like a 150 years to go. but when you look at the whole 'age' which is like 2200 years, its basically just around the corner.

>>19159068
correct, but i still think we have a little more time to go

>>19159440
lulz, doesnt it already seem like its getting crazy. and look at all the new tech currently available

>>19159965
>man was missing the spirit of God
ever stopped to notice how many people are saying there is no god now a days!?

>"magic" is coming back baby.
also, dont you think that all this technology we have could be considered 'magic'
>>
Saturn reigns on Aquarius and its age. It is the most evil of planets, "enemy to all". It is also the age of "wild abandon". Combining the two surely signifies an age of great evil and probably the end of the world.
>>
>>19161600

Straight lying. Age of Aquarius started in late 2012. What we had interpreted as the end of the world by the Mayans was the end of the previous age.
>>
File: lol.jpg (42KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
42KB, 600x669px
>>19161623
>>
The water represents knowledge. Infinite knowledge.
>>
>>19161656

Everything I wrote can be easily verified on google.
>>
what abotu aquarius.

im aquarius should be be happy or spooked
>>
>>19161632
>straight up lying
You lie, we have entered a new age, where gods redemed are waking up, and getting ready to meey with him.

This is where the "magic" begins

You forget, modern magic (i.e. miracles) have been withheld by God since we were banished, those who have used "magic" have been prophets or agents of the enemy.

And soon we (the reedemed) will be taken out of this prison and reinstated to our previous position, with all its benifits
>>
>>19161669
this is what I remember aswell, I used to read plenty of books about stuff like this but I forgot tb h
>>
File: 1497282871598.jpg (26KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1497282871598.jpg
26KB, 564x423px
>>19159068
>>19161632
Long Count my nigga!
>>
>>19161600
>also, dont you think that all this technology we have could be considered 'magic'

miracles (aka magic) unlike technology, doesn't require anything from us except faith and our alliance to God, the holy spirit does all the work
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.