[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALright guys here's a little story that might creep everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: latest[1].jpg (24KB, 405x227px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
24KB, 405x227px
ALright guys here's a little story that might creep everyone out. It kind of has to be to where you have played minecraft to completely understand what I'm saying but maybe others could get the jist of it as well. Anyway heres the story:

So I've gotten into minecraft lately and have been creating hardcore worlds to see how long i can last in them. Well something crazy happened tonight. Some back story: I hear voices right in myy head like schizophrenia but i can hear them clearly. I've also had encounters with demonic beings before in rl and have come to the understanding that things that are imagined can sometimes be real. Well i was thinking about this while playing minecraft, how maybe the mind generates real action versions of the world generated in minecraft. So in minecraft while thinking this, i had just finished a house in the middle of the plains biome when i left at night to get some stone. WHen i came back, there was an endermen and 3 spiders spawned right outside my front door. So anyone who has played minecraft knows how scary endermen are. THey are like those soul stealers from harry potter, pretty fcreepy. But i thought it was strange that on the first night in the world I just started, endermen and 3 freaking spiders appeared right in front of my house as I was thinking that these worlds might be real. Ive also felt that in rl ive been being chased by something i can't really know of.
So I started thinking, maybe =, just maybe, that endermen I saw was the main endermen out of all endermen in all minecraft worlds ever generated (one generated minecraft world is as big as neptune, apparentlyy) trying to make sure i dont live in hardcore mode for thinking that the worlds were real. Ok so that doesnt sound crazy but listen to this next part. In my mind i said, ok you know what , if that was an intelligent endermen, what if I had fed the location of where my friend was playing on another screen (the same game minecraft in the same room) telepathicaa
>>
telepathically and then we would see an endermen appear on HIS file on HIS computer. I was like fuck no way that would happen. But i was like ill do it anyway. SO i said in my mind " here's the location of where my friend is playing (it was a customized map which was these very tall small steep mountains so it was a very secluded area) and go there if youre intelligent. Well guess fucking what. I heard avoice say that maybe endermen said it doesnt want to go because it was still day time in game on my friends computer. I was anticipating nothing to happen after hearing this still, but when night came, my friend had closed in himself in a small area to avoid being accessible by zombies cause he had half a heart left. Well at night, an endermen actually showed up just outside where my friend was hiding. We could only hear him my friend was too scared to look. SO he just zaved and aexitted. Well I have a copy of the save file saved on my phone so i can see if he'll show up later but if anyone wants to inspect thesave file, email me at [email protected] and ill send it to you.
>>
are you actually 12
>>
It could have just been a coincidence maybe it was but for an endermen to show up after I said something in my mind like that just creeps me out
>>
>>19157458
im in my 20's
>>
>>19157481
I'm so sorry to hear that.
>>
>>19157511
Why are you sorry? Do you not see the significance of my story? That things created by computers may actually generate into real world s since the ender men responded to what I said in my mind. It actually showed up on my friends computer, that is insane
>>
5/10 replied
>>
Endermen aren't even that spoopy.
>>
>>19157419
>>19157453
tl;dr
>>19157458
>>19157511
chekd n kekd
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.