[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fill me with existential dread. Darkest thoughts and fears thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9

Fill me with existential dread. Darkest thoughts and fears thread
>>
>>19157369
thinking, that, before this, there was nothing, and after this, there will be nothing

this being life, and we are not sure what our true origins are
>>
>>19157369
We won't successfully colonize any other planet before becoming extinct as a species.
>>
>>19157391
The truth is out there my friend, stay true to yourself and try to be good. Edgy faggots win disappointment and sadness.
>>
>>19157444
It is the truth, for a universe without consciousness is one without substance because it lacks an observer.
>>
>>19157369
There is no meaning of life. Everything is simpler than you think. Humans love to complicate things they do not understand, which is why things like God and religion exist.
>>
>>19157500
Fake news
>>
>>19157500
There is a meaning for life if you as a human being wish to have such a thing.
>>
>>19157500

There is no "greater purpose". Humans assume they're born to "do" something. Humans think they have a destiny or a "fate". Humans like to think there is some cosmic law or karma.

None of this is true. Or rather it is all lies, created by man to delude themselves. Man cannot believe life is chaos and random, that there is no God. That no one is in control of reality as we know it.
>>
>>19157553
Duh lol, but you're still wrong.

Rather than one omnipotent being that consciousness is split between all of us, with layers below and above your comprehension.

Literally nothing anyone in this this thread has said or will say could fulfill OPs request.
>>
>>19157369

You will never achieve your dreams.
>>
>>19157369
No one will ever be able to share your view or observe your reality. Likewise, you can never see what another person sees. You are alone, and you will always be alone. Your reality is the only one that matters, anything you believe is correct, and there is no absolute truth.
>>
>>19157369
The thought of an eternal afterlife (like heaven) is weird because what are you gonna do for all that time? wouldnt you get bored or want more? could you eventually do everything? what sort of things are you gonna do in the eternal afterlife? jobs, family, friends, events, learning. Will any of it be the same?
>>
>>19157714
>Your reality is the only one that matters,
There is one reality.

>anything you believe is correct
And how is this true? He can believe gravity is bullshit, but that doesn't mean he's right and can fly right off into space at will.

>and there is no absolute truth.
And you base this on what?
>>
>>19157391
nigga thats called life.
>>
[zalgo] Nezperdian hive-mind [/zalgo]
>>
>>19157369
The creator God of this world is loosing a battle to the Darkness.

He won't save you, he can't even save him self.
>>
>>19157369
I never really do anything with my talents, the opportunities never quite come, the girl I set after hits it big and becomes a big name, but forgets anything about me. I mill around life doing as much as I can but being screwed over my mere happenstance and oblique situations. I never marry while my friends all go off and make dreams come true, get married and have families. I kinda just exist without any motivation besides basic survival and regret. I go into my midlife with nothing but a meager house, job, and aspirations. I live alone and time means nothing. Months go by and the only human interactions I have are for medical checkups, work, and groceries. I contract a disease that simply causes pain, loss of money, and loss of control over my body. I have no family, no friends, no wife, and nothing to live for. I do not wish to kill myself because I would rather have the beyond kill me. Life stagnates.
>>
T̫̺̳o̬̜ ì̬͎̟nv̖̗̻̣̹̕o͖̗̠̜̤k͍͚̹͖̼e̦̗̪͍̪͍ ̬ͅt̕h̠͙̮͕͓e̱̜̗͙̭ ̥͔̫͙̪͍̣͝ḥi̼̦͈̼v̩̟͚̞͎e͈̟̻͙̦̤-m̷̘̝̱í͚̞̦̳n̝̯̙̮͞d̴̺̦͕̫ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ep͇r̝̯̝͖͉͎̺e̴s̥e̵̖̳͉͍̩̗n̢͓̪͕̜̰̠̦t̺̞̰i͟n̮̦̖̟g̮͍̱̻͍̜̳ ̳c̖̮̙̣̰̠̩h̷̗͍̖͙̭͇͈a̧͎̯̹̺̫ó̭̞̜̣̯͕s̶̤̮̩̘.̨̻̪̖͔
̳̭̦̭̭̦̞́I̠͍̮n͇̹̪̬v̴͖̭̗̖o̸k̬̤͓͚̠͍i͜n̛̩̹͉̘̹g͙ ̠̥ͅt̰͖͞h̫̼̪e̟̩̝ ̭̠̫͔fe̤͇̝̱e͖̮̠̹̭͖͕l͖̘͖̠̪i̢̖͎̮̗̯͓̩n̸̰g̙̱̘̗͚̬ͅ ͍o͍͍̩̮͢f̖͓̦̥ ̘͘c̵̫̱̗͚͓̦h͝a̝͍͍̳̣͖͉o͙̟s̤̞.̙̝̭̣̳̼͟
̢̻͖͓̬̞̰̦W̮̝̼̩̝͖i͖͖͡ͅt̘̯͘h̷̬̖̞̙̰̭̳ ̭̪̕o̥̤̺̝̼̰̯͟ṳ̞̭̤t̨͚̥̗ ̟̺̫̩̤̳̩o̟̰̩̖ͅr̞̘̫̩̼d̡͍̬͎̪̺͚͔e͓͖̝̙r̰͖̻̠.̺̝̺̟͈
̣̭T̪̩̼h̥̫̪͔̀e̫̯͜ ̨N̟e͔̤zp̮̭͈̟é͉͈ṛ̹̜̺̭͕d̺̪̜͇͓i̞á͕̹̣̻n͉͘ ̗͔̭͡h͖̣̺̺i͔̣̖̤͎̯v̠̯̘͖̭̱̯e̡̥͕-m͖̭̣̬̦͈i͖n̞̩͕̟̼̺͜d̘͉ ̯o̷͇̹͕̦f̰̱ ̝͓͉̱̪̪c͈̜̺h̘͚a̞͔̭̰̯̗̝o̙͍s͍͇̱͓.̵͕̰͙͈ͅ ̯̞͈̞̱̖Z̯̮̺̤̥̪̕a̺̗̼̬̗ḻg͢o̥̱̼.̺̜͇͡ͅ ̴͓͖̭̩͎̗
̧̪͈̱̹̳͖͙H̵̰̤̰͕̖e̛ ͚͉̗̼̞w̶̩̥͉̮h̩̺̪̩͘ͅọ͎͉̟ ̜̩͔̦̘ͅW̪̫̩̣͔̳a͔̳͖i͖͜t͓̤̠͓͙s̘̰̩̥̙̝ͅ ̠̬̥Be̡̙̫̦h̰̩i̛̫͙͔̭̤̗n̳͞d̸ ͎̻͘T̛͇̝̹̠̗ͅh̫̦̝ͅe̩̫͟ ͓͖̼W͕̳͎͚̙̥ą̙l̘͚̺͔͞ͅl̳͍̙̤̤̮̳.̢
̟̺̜̙͉Z̤̙̙͎̥̝A͎̣͔̙͘L̥̻̗̳̻̳̳͢G͉̖̯͓̞̩̦O̹̹̺!̙͈͎̞̬ *
>>
>>19157417
Stop giving food to niggers, then. Those rare earth metals don't fashion themselves and antibiotics don't police the ecosystem.
>>
>>19157369
Parasites are so intelligent that they can direct a hosts behavior to continue their life cycle.

For instance, there is a parasite that drives ants to randomly climb blades of grass so that they can be consumed by predators that continue its life cycle. This means the parasite has the intelligence to not just infect an appropriate intermediate host, but to drive that host's behavior towards doing things that places itself at risk for being consumed against its better judgement.

This is direct proof that a zombie apocalypse is probable, if not inevitable what with all the secret bioweaponry research happening worldwide.

Have fun.
>>
>>19157500
same with science.
>>
>>19157774
Remember that big parasitic fungal apocalypse that wiped out all the ants?
Yeah.
Me neither.
>>
All these thoughts run through my head 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without a break. They even find their way into my dreams.

Am I fucked up?
>>
File: d96.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>19157666
666 tells no lies
>>
>>19157723
Your perception of that reality is always true. Thats what i mean. Your example of gravity is true, but someone that unable to interpret the world around them would probably be mentally impaired enough to believe that they actually were flying.

Take a flat earther. he has chosen to believe the earth is flat based on the information available to him. He will never go to space and will chose not to believe anything else until the day he dies. In his perception of reality the earth was flat, and to him this was truth.
>>
>>19157774
I don't think you understand how these "mind control" parasites work. An human equivalent would be a organism or virus that produces shit like major neurotransmitters, hallucinogens, neurotoxins, whatever. They alter behaviour, but do not have any sort of conscious or complex control.

They already exist, anyhow, and you have some in your body, which is comprised of more foreign that native cells. Get rekt, scrub.
>>
>>19157888
>Your perception of that reality is always true. Thats what i mean.
Which is babbling nonsense. So, your idea of whatever fake idea you have is true? Well, that is how fiction works. That's a useless tautology.
>but someone that unable to interpret the world around them would probably be mentally impaired enough to believe that they actually were flying
So? That does not make it true. There is a difference between thinking something is true and it being true. Someone thinking they are flying does not mean they are.

>In his perception of reality the earth was flat, and to him this was truth
That is still a wrong perception. You said that this would make it true. Because you said there is no absolute truth and what a person believes is correct. Which clearly is not the case. Unless you backpedal hard and claim you mean it in the same sense I already covered about it being a tautology. Like if I made up a play in my head and a character died, then it is true. In which case stop talking like a faggot and trying to sound smarter than you are. Because either you meant fictional things, in which case you sounded like a blowhard, or you did try to say reality was subjective (which you did) and had to backpedal once even the most basic of facts like gravity was brought up.

I suggest you do a little more studying and a little less talking if the best you have is this sophistry.
>>
>>19157369
No matter what you do in life, no one will ever love you in the same way that you love them.
>>
>>19157936
To make this easier; he argues for subjective truth while you argue for objective truth. You two are at complete odds.
>>
>>19157714

My brother, i thought that exact conclusion too.
>>
>>19157971
I know what he is saying. But it's dumb. If what he said was true, there would be nothing like gravity. We would live in a world like our imaginations where anything we want/think is true would be true. This clearly is not the case.
>>
Read the conspiracy against the human race.
>>
Every act of torture throughout history be it waterboarding, flaying, immolation or what have you was predetermined by birth. The universe selects individuals to suffer without any consideration of rhyme or reason.
>>
File: TerraceLandscape.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
TerraceLandscape.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>There is a difference between thinking something is true and it being true.
This is where we disagree obviously. There is obviously a concrete timeline of physical interactions which you might consider "truth". But every interpretation of this timeline is different, and each is equally true to the interpreters.
>Someone thinking they are flying does not mean they are.
What do you mean by "are"? Another observer might not believe that they are flying but my point is that it does not matter. Whether what the flying man believes is true on a physical level does not have an effect on his experience. Which is that he is flying.
>>
>>19157369
Existence is all, even death, therefore you are trapped forever within existence.
>>
>>19157988
I believe people often misinterpret the whole subjective reality thing. Most think it means that whatever you want to happen is reality; but I've always seen it as more of an argument that you create your reality through the way which data is interpreted by your brain.

Let us suppose that someone is in the midst of a complete psychotic break and is hallucinating so hard that they truly believe they can fly. They jump off a building and, of course, plummet because of gravity. But while falling they are experiencing it as if they were flying.

Until that psychotic individual hits the ground do they not have the ability to fly within their own reality?

I can never rectify these two positions as there are clearly some objective truths, such as gravity, but perception can be altered to the point where such things could be experienced in a subjective fashion.
>>
>>19157936
>>19158006
>>
File: TerraceSunsetView.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
TerraceSunsetView.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19158033
This guy gets it
>>
>>19158006
>This is where we disagree obviously. There is obviously a concrete timeline of physical interactions which you might consider "truth". But every interpretation of this timeline is different, and each is equally true to the interpreters.

1. Which ARE truth.
2. Equally true to the interpreter does not mean equally true to reality.

For example, let's say we have an argument. I say that I saw a crow and you say you saw a turkey. We have subjective opinions and perceptions of reality. We both believe that we saw what we saw, but the fact is that the belief does not mean shit. Either there was a turkey or a crow. Or we are both wrong or whatever. But there is a truth beyond our perceptions and THAT is reality. If there was a turkey there, my belief that it is a crow is not "true". It would be wrong. My flawed perceptions which are subjective would have made me incorrect as to the true nature of what was really there.

>Whether what the flying man believes is true on a physical level does not have an effect on his experience. Which is that he is flying.
And, again, his experience does not make it true. What would be correct to say is that he believes he is flying. That does not mean it is true. It is true that his perceptions make him believe so, but this is not true because he isn't really flying. If he was a brain in a jar and felt like he was a full body, it is not true that he is. What IS true is that he is a brain in a vat who is under the illusion and false perception of being in a body.

There is a difference between what we can perceive and what is actually true.
>>
>>19157714
Yes, but the question that critiques that conjecture is is asking what is the origin of your subjective self. You had to come from somewhere.
>>
>>19158047
The subjective comes first, objective second. But the honest man accepts objective world even facing this truth.
>>
>>19158033
>Until that psychotic individual hits the ground do they not have the ability to fly within their own reality?
No. Because they don't have their own reality. The reality is that they are a person with warped perceptions of reality. Just like having a lucid dream doesn't mean we are masters of some other reality. Because the actual reality beyond the warped perceptions is that we are simply a person who is lucid dreaming. Just as the person flying does not have any reality separate from us, because he is bound to the same one we are. So, the reality is that he is a person with a flawed perception of his reality. That is the only truth to it. His misunderstanding of reality or incorrect ideas about them do not make them true. It is possible to simply be wrong. A person does not choose their own truth. There are things that are true and real and things which are not true. Regardless of our belief, or lack thereof, in them. I can say that I believe the earth is flat and it may SEEM true to me, but that does not make it so. The only truth there is that I would be wrong, not a person with a different truth.
>>
File: rick_sanchez-4295.jpg (238KB, 749x749px) Image search: [Google]
rick_sanchez-4295.jpg
238KB, 749x749px
Some men know the nature of the illusion.
>>
>>19158063
The subjective comes first because we are only human. We can make mistakes or misunderstand what we perceive with our senses. But how this tangent started was some guy saying that this made it true. And I don't see it that way. Because, as a human, it is is entirely possible for me to believe in something I think is true and be flat out wrong. But at no point would I call my flawed understandings "true". They aren't. Regardless of my beliefs there is a truth that I was simply unable to grasp or misunderstood. My subjective senses leading me astray does not define what the truth is to me or anybody else. It means I am wrong. There was a truth I would have missed. But that is what the truth is.

Like if I go on trial for murder and am found guilty, that does not mean I am. Even if everyone else on earth believes I am 100% guilty that would not make it true. It is true to them, but they are clearly lacking vital information there because the fact is that I was innocent.

That is my point. There is a pretty big difference between what we believe to be true and what is actually true.
>>
>>19158047
>1. Which ARE truth.
Agreed. An inaccessible truth open to endless interpretation. Which is why:
>the fact is that the belief does not mean shit
literally means everything. I saw a crow and you saw a turkey. We have different interpretations of the same event, and as long as the only evidence of the event exists in our observations and not in video or some other actual physical documentation, there is no way to absolutely decide who is correct/incorrect/whatever. THAT is what i mean when i say that both the flying man and the observer are correct. Of course, due to most of the population siding with the observer, the flying man will likely change his perception or be exiled as a crazy person. But sanity is statistic and I have no doubt that if the observer was in the minority it is his perception that would change.
>>
>>19158071
It is impossible to have a unwarped perception. This individual just seems to have a more self destructive tilt to his
>>
This thread reminded of this weird delusion that I used to have as a kid. I had this strange, irrational fear that my whole life and existence was a facade and that in actuallity I was wired up to some device that made me believe that my life was what it was, and that scientists were observing my reactions in my unconcious state.
>>
>>19158094
We may not know, but not knowing what the truth is does not mean there isn't some truth there. We saw something, we can agree on that much. And assuming we did see something, we can gather that something must have been there. But whatever that thing was will be what it was regardless of what our beliefs about it are. Because if there was a turkey there, I can rant and rave about crows all I want and that won't change the turkey into a crow. I would have simply not seen it properly, or be an idiot who thinks crows look like turkeys. Are we both correct? No. To us, we cannot be sure what it was. But one of us was right. We aren't both equally correct about what we saw there. There was a turkey and you saw it. That is what the reality is and your observation was entirely accurate while my crow never existed. I was wrong.

How can we both be equally right when we claim to see two mutually exclusive things? And when, in reality, there was a turkey there and no crow at all?

Is it just impossible to be wrong about things and now my entirely fictional crow is as equally valid as your very real turkey?
>>
>>19158131
please please wake up this isnt right you know it isnt right why did you give up youre so tired and so hungry why why wyhy why dont you wake up do you want to keep dreaming
>>
>>19158147
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH17AHIklCM
>>
>>19157723
Honestly, if you want something to think about play Outlast. That game fucked me up inside. Not technically something extestential but it still fucked me.
>>
>>19158144
>Is it just impossible to be wrong
Do you believe in a wrong decisions? I don't.
There are things I regret but I know that in the moment based off the information available to me I did whatever would bring the best outcome. If you believe it was a crow, then it must have been the best option based off what you saw.

>in reality, there was a turkey there and no crow at all
Doesn't matter. If you convince me it was a crow because i have worse eyesight, and we go tell our friends about this sick ass crow, why does it being a turkey matter.
You could have seen a turkey and convinced me it was a crow for fuckery. Same output of the friends hearing about a crow.
>>
>>19158157

unplug

pull the trigger
>>
>>19157369
/pol/ is actually right.
>>
>>19158208
>pull the trigger
Ok, bye.
>>
File: waoh.jpg (21KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
waoh.jpg
21KB, 600x500px
why we even tyry if in the end we all djust die ?
>>
what is more terrifying
the thought that the world is run by billionaire clandestine organizations and our society is being manipulated by aliens
or the thought that no one is at the wheel, we are on our own and this is the best we can do
>>
>>19158226
Death is only the beginning.
We try because our dharma echos into eternity.
>>
ALLMEN LEGIOUSIAM DCCCLXXXVIII
>>
>>19157755
Last time I checked niggers weren't the ones pointing nuclear weapons at each other.
>>
>>19158205
>Do you believe in a wrong decisions?
Yes. Because as fallible beings all we can really be expected to do is our best. But our best is often limited by time, information, and resources at the time. Did someone do their best? They could have and nobody could fault them for it, but that doesn't mean it is automatically right. With more time or information or whatever else a person may have done better. Does that make them bad? No. They did their best and that was all that could be expected, but a lack of those said resources may lead to a mistake or a bad decision.

>If you convince me it was a crow because i have worse eyesight, and we go tell our friends about this sick ass crow, why does it being a turkey matter.
And this is a bit different than what we were discussing. Does it really matter? No. In practical terms we briefly saw a bird and nobody really gives a shit that much. But they were to illustrate a point. Because what was true and real outside of our perception may matter in other circumstances. In that instance it is casual and the type of bird hardly matters in the grand scheme of things. But if we were discussing something more important like what a murderer looked like, some important event we saw, or any number of other cases then the truth of the matter does become more important. In a small case like seeing the birds it hardly matters what the truth was unless we really cared that much. But as stand ins for what matters ( subjective vs objective truth), it does matter a lot. To say that the truth is whatever you happen to think it is misses the point and isn't a very good outlook to have if your purpose or goal is to find out the truth to some particular matter. Because all too often our subjective perceptions can fuck us up or lead us down a wrong path. Where trying to stick to the facts and learning more allows us to (to some degree) get past those sometimes illusory senses and get down to what the reality is when it matters.
>>
>>19157369
>Fill me with existential dread. Darkest thoughts and fears thread
all your life is worthless. You are not even a speck on this planet, comparable to the cosmos as you are an atom. No matter what you do with your life you can and will achieve nothing that will even leave an imprint on the cosmos.
>>
>>19157815
>Remember that big parasitic fungal apocalypse that wiped out all the ants?
>Yeah.
remember that cross colony gathering of ants?
yeah
me neither

humans are social creatures. jut one person infected with a contagious disease could potential spread it to the entire world, if you pick the right person.
>>
That life repeats itself exactly after death. You experience great joys, but the same great joys you've already had. You also experience all the hurt you've endured and keep enduring, and that's also something that's bittersweet, you know those things are the only things that'll happen to you and you'll most likely survive them. But it's also all you will ever know. A life time spun on for boundless vasts of eternity, one as increasingly horrific and absurd as this one.

I do not sleep very well.
>>
>>19158240
And as an addendum, I am referring more to scientific truth here. Whereas in religion/spirituality, morality, politics, and things of that nature there is obviously a lot more to it than just flat out saying it is wrong. There it's possible to have a different "truth" because it is dealing with things that are far more open to interpretation. Whereas believing you can fly isn't. Just in case that wasn't clear in all this.
>>
>>19157738
This hits too close to home. What are we doing, anon?
>>
>>19157958
Too true.
>>
>>19157553
This. I love this.
>>
>>19157369

i can't fill you with anything because only i exist
>>
>>19157369
I don't know if it's a comfort or a form of terror, but in the very end, you are just matter and mass and energy occupying space, and that's it.
>>
>>19157994
This x100, read it anons
>>
take iron supplement to curb this feel
>>
>>19157553
>>19158307
you're speaking empty words and seperating yourself from humanity
you are deluded and you are projecting your directionless path in your noob philosophy
>>
>>19157369
>Fill me with existential dread. Darkest thoughts and fears thread
You'll probably look a lot like your father as you grow older.
>>
Everyone spends an eternity in hell as animals gettings eaten and dying agonizing deaths. Everyone goes to heaven via the most stimulating experiences. But no matter what you do, hell is waiting.
>>
>>19157714
>No one will ever be able to share your view or observe your reality. Likewise, you can never see what another person sees. You are alone, and you will always be alone.
Funny enough, this is a shared trait amongst humanity, we are unified in being isolated in our own mental worlds.
>>
>>19157730
>The creator God of this world is loosing a battle to the Darkness.
All things are borne from the darkness, praise kek. Death to the demi-urge.
>>
>>19158239
>Last time I checked niggers weren't the ones pointing nuclear weapons at each other.
Yeah, and mexicans aren't using 'rod of god' space weapons either.
>>
>>19160824
imagine getting burned alive eternally just because you cant avoid getting into places in time where you get burned alive in space time because it's a possibility of space time. Consciousness migrates from one host to another via transmigration of the soul. Everyone eternally has to experience the worst things of all time eternally.
>>
there is no good and no evil. judgement is based upon others. on moral. not on natural order. moral is man made, is civic, is based upon the frailty and weakness of mankind.
if you are strong, smart or cunning, charismatic or beautiful, the life is yours. manipulate and deceive, crush your way through life, overestimate yourself and the world is yours.
>>
God is in Planck Space...
And it forgot what was it's task a long time ago.
>>
>>19157553
No one is born with a specific reason or destination of fate, and I agree that life mostly is chaos. But out of this chaos we can find, or invent if you will, a meaning and direction, and that's what makes us do great things. Along with greed and pride, obviously.
>>
>>19157714
>>19160825
The beauty of humanity, if any, is that feeling of community and togetherness that springs from a bunch of ultimately lonely individuals.
>>
Just as I thought, everyone in this thread is wrong and stupid
>>
>>19157417
>before becoming extinct as a species.

I wonder people who have these doomsday prophecies of being too late to do something "as a species" consider that our species may be something entirely else by the time they "do" something.

Species go extinct every day and they change just as fast.
>>
>>19161216
And then there's this autist.
>>
File: orgasmsam.jpg (23KB, 529x355px) Image search: [Google]
orgasmsam.jpg
23KB, 529x355px
>>19157369
I have this fear that someone somewhere has a folder on their computer filled with videos of me masturbating.
>>
>>19157369
There is no point or purpose in life other than the ones we give ourselves. Rich men cry and poor men fuck... I wish you all the best of luck.
>>
>>19157369
Everything is gonna work out fine OP.
>>
https://youtu.be/lxZpEFJhO6k

Read Thomas Ligotti my man
>>
>>19161333
I sent nudes to an obvious catfish because I was horny af. Also, I might have done a bit of webcam modelling for money.

>I am pursuing a political career and all that might someday catch me.
>>
Super Nintendo vs Genesis was the last time video games were diverse.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.