[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14

The new energy. The old systems of thought are becoming unbearable. Walking around, masking my true self - it's becoming unbearable. It's going to break, inevitably - because we are not going to be able to stand it anymore.

What are you experiencing, anon?
>>
lots of lethargy, apathy. been needing to sleep a lot more. a lot of people are experiencing this even their pets.
>>
>>19157318

I see this too, and experience it to some extent. I think this is the looming realization that our current methods of approaching existence are flat out built on lies. Our energy is no longer matching these old systems. Eventually the pressure will build up so much that the systems will crack and give way to the flood that is true being.

Give it time anons! Always be aware!
>>
>>19157308
>vauge bullshit that has been said from the dawn of language
>lots of fucking food

Kill yourself OP this is a shit thread and you should feel bad for making it.
>>
>>19157308
i'm going to walk tonight. won't sleep. i'll probably wake up in the morning with it still here, when it would be gone if i wasn't dreaming or whatever the fuck dreamless sleep is at the mercy of. i don't believe in being at the mercy of something that causes dreamless sleep. dreamless sleep is affected like it itself was a thing, an object or something manipulatable. not the same thing as an astral or even mental object. it comes from the causal since your root is being affected by the intentions of something that has intentions on your root, taking half of the halved, seven being odd et cetera
>>
>>19157452

Lame microfiction. This thread sucks. I mean, carry on and I'll just go elsewhere, but I don't foresee big revelations happening here.
>>
>>19157452
Mmm?

There's causes for the dreamless state?
>>
>>19157473
>trying to glean anything out of a description of limbo, something in limbo itself as it gets described in (under) an overuniverse about causality, but not about causes, or effects, but rather the ontology and construct of a present, the simulacra of the two

>>19157501
some say the past and the future don't exist. i'm sure you're used to hearing that but when you get out of bed in the morning as a lucid dreamer who started falling asleep but caught themselves in the process, it's wholesomely different in meaning
>>
>>19157473
>>19157428

I feel strange energy these days. Not attempting any big revelations, nor anything more than just sharing thoughts.
>>
>>19157452

What?
>>
>>19157551
akashic double been following me around, cluelessly, and I can leave it behind now in an awake state, kind of like how I would tense up and start lucid dreaming but walking away from my body was like getting that feeling I might wake back up in my body. now that doesn't happen at all and I can accomplish getting that feeling of entering a dream, but nothing happens, which is kinda weird, but I don't get that feeling of being pulled back to my body. I haven't had a lucid dream in a really long time and I'm positive when I do things are going to change. well they already have changed, we can observe that whilst here...
>>
File: 20170610_182341.jpg (128KB, 745x440px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_182341.jpg
128KB, 745x440px
>>19157428
>projecting your rustled jimmies

Gtfo if you dont like it anon
>>
>>19157584

Flyce! :)

Curious actually, what have you been experiencing? Any extremely noticeable patterns showing their faces?
>>
File: big snoke.png (236KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
big snoke.png
236KB, 360x360px
>>19157308
There has been an awakening.

Have you felt it?
>>
>>19157615

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjCIV2tUi6U
>>
>>19157615

yeah bruh that's why i made this post

But also, the awakening continues. It's not like it happens all at once.
>>
File: 1492302733876.png (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492302733876.png
145KB, 1920x1080px
It'll all be over soon, homie.
>>
File: biped_graph.png (21KB, 332x336px) Image search: [Google]
biped_graph.png
21KB, 332x336px
i've been seeing the theme of "old concepts breaking down." it's hard to explain. kinda like this uncomfortable feeling that we're on a one way street here. and for some reason it all feels warm and cozy in the end/beginning. but in order to get to that point it feels as though there will be a certain kind of hardship to endure.
>>
File: 1496838199888.jpg (1MB, 1670x1759px) Image search: [Google]
1496838199888.jpg
1MB, 1670x1759px
>>19157613
Not lately, all ive been feeling is like a plateau of energy, same old same old for the past month or so.

Im waiting for the next wave so to speak
>>
>>19157619
Interview J was better.
>>
File: 1496394212890.jpg (81KB, 821x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496394212890.jpg
81KB, 821x960px
1 2 3 5 7 11 13 17 19 23 29 31 37 41 43 47 53 59 61 67 71 73 79 83 89 97 101

I think once we get a formula going for these fuckers we will figure out some other major shit
>>
File: 1471485263865.jpg (75KB, 475x706px) Image search: [Google]
1471485263865.jpg
75KB, 475x706px
>>19157308
Motivated. Inspired. Absolute. This is the time to grab the world by the balls son.
>>
Its like a fire has been lit

Training has been very fun and intense recently. feels very violent.
>>
I feel something heavy pressing down. Its hard to explain. But if the pressure would just lift. I'd feel better ya know? But to get to that point I do think a major event or something has to take place for the pressure to release.
>>
>>19157872

I think your being is growing, and the old shell, weighted system of experience, is resisting. Like the hermit crab that outgrows its shell. And I think it's happening to more and more people every day, and intensifying daily.
>>
>>19157884
>And
Maybe , but by my being growing , do you by chance mean my perception is growing?
>>
>>19157911

I'm seeing it as the light within us, our true beings, are expanding and pushing out of the thick, aged, egg. So yes, a symptom of that would be your perception clarifying, growing.

Just allow the growing light to push its way through your defenses, you'll feel lots of resistance (your defenses have been embedded and pounded into place for a long fucking time, resistance is expected)
>>
There's an obvious crisis going on, all waiting for some magic happening, being glued to screens. We're information overloaded to the point of apathetic cynicism. World Health Organization has named depression the number 1 global mental health issue. We're too connected
>>
Oh yes anon for sure. Love is about to conquer. I don't know if the corrupt have to obliterate things first or not so that we can take power and fill society with love or if everyone is just gonna slowly wake up together but I'm enjoying the ride, work is almost impossible now though. I feel like a robot or fucking zombie when I should be spiraling out but the powers at be have made that impossible, literally revolution time. 300 million Americans and the rest of the world are done being told how to live, who to hate, and only survive
>>
>>19157308
Are you talking about solar power beginning to replace coal? The fuck you mean nigga?
>>
>>19157938
>I feel like a robot or fucking zombie when I should be spiraling out but the powers at be have made that impossible,

Not impossible. Definitely not. However I definitely agree that the 'powers' holding this in place are extremely, unnaturally strong. Which is why we are currently receiving massive assistance from the universe (in the form of highly advanced extraterrestrial civilizations. aka angels, spirits, guides, whatever you want to call them)

These powers that be, where do they receive support? From anons like us, who believe them to be very powerful. In fact their entire operation is powered by our agreement to be a part of it. Right now it's very hard to see a clear alternative. But it's growing. Plant the seed in your head: it's not impossible. It's actually happening. It's beginning to break down. It's really happening, slowly but surely. And it's gaining momentum.

Keep it up, anon, eventually the pressure from the light underneath will compel you irresistably forward and you'll break free.
>>
>>19157308
fucking kek
>>
>>19157980
I'm trucking along anon, one day at a time but everyday is a struggle to get through. I touch as many people as I can while I'm there, I'm killing everyone with kindness I'm demonstrating it's ok to be a free spirit. I start as many ripples as I can
>>
>>19158028

I don't know if you realized you used 7 clichés in that sentences. But hey if that's what gets you through. It helps to start thinking independently, otherwise the powers that be still have you in their grasp.
>>
>>19158060
No lol but I definitely did, I don't know I feel like wherever I'm at is where I'm supposed to be(insert cliche) even if I don't really like being there I might as well do something while i feel like I'm doing nothing... holy shit I talk in cliches
>>
>>19158060
Not sure what you're talking about anon. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Dream big and dare to fail. Eat pray love. You must be the change you want to see in the world.Someday is not a day of the week. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. Keep calm and smell the roses
>>
Allow me to let you in on a secret OP

There is no new way of thinking on the horizon. People are just as stupid as they've always been with enough exceptions (so far) to delay societal entropy.

If you're truly masking some new identity I'm absolutely positive it's just as insignificant as the one you had before.
>>
im beginning to feel that right now is the perfect place to be
>>
>>19158093

>There is no new way of thinking on the horizon.

That is not a new thought. In fact none of your post is. So what? Why does anything have to be original?
>>
>>19158060
How exactly have you escaped society's grasp, I'm trying to become an author so I never go back in the building. The books aren't bad, there meant to inspire change without reader fully realizing there being incepted
>>
>>19158101
It's his way of thinking that slows this down
>>
>>19158102

I haven't! No sir, I was looking for solace in fellow constrained-anons
>>
>>19158110
Lol well we will figure something out I'm sure. Sources plan is not always our plan. The more people that get in line with this way of thinking the easier it will be
>>
The stench of samefagging is palpable
>>
>>19158121

>Sources plan is not always our plan.

Man, You're goddamn right, and I have been seeing this be true on a much deeper level than ever before. All of my own plans are shit worthless. Seriously. Every time I try to plan with my ego self it falls apart on me. And I have no choice but to relax back into the Source stream.
>>
>>19157308
>>19157428
>>19157697
ahem
schuman resonance has changed.

You are welcome dolts
>>
>>19158126

I am the author of these posts.

>>19157308
>>19157410
>>19157543
>>19157551
>>19157613
>>19157620
>>19157884
>>19157919
>>19157980
>>19158060
>>19158096
>>19158101
>>19158110
>>19158134

True, I have posted a lot, perhaps excessively. Not to myself though.
>>
>>19157318
That's called the effects of the titaniam dioxide they are cleverly adding into everything you eat and put on your skin. Check your ingredients, I'll bet you it's in half the food and skin products in your house right now where it wasn't ten years ago.
>>
>>19158126
Two or three individuals having a decent conversation and somehow you end up hurt... you've added nothing to the conversation... you've only ridiculed... how sad
>>
>>19157318

Might I recommend taking Vitamin D3? Preferably in liquid form. Has helped me out tremendously.
>>
>>19158134
Yup I was slowly going insane after my awakening trying to force this and that. I'm just flowing now, things have a divine way of working out for anyone willing to get off their ass
>>
>>19158126
>>19158155
I know, I feel really bad for this person. It must be horrible just going from thread to thread, getting angry that other people can socialize normally
>>
The Old thinking's will pass, the day the light we live by goes dark. And in its place another light will shine, many will stop and stare from sea to shining sea, as the Age of Greed passes away. ~8, 21, 2017 Look up.
>>
>>19158175
>>19158155

Hm. What is the point of saying this? Seems that someone is attempting to spread confusion and derail the thread.

Oh well. Think for yourselves, anons, pick and choose whatever you like from this thread. It wasn't meant to be anything big, just small talk about the current energies. OP out.
>>
>>19158175
Yea and honestly it's odd for me, as Before I would've been at least annoyed that he went through the trouble to read the thread just to make false accusations, and now honestly I'm wondering how something so petty would've ever got to me in the first place
>>
Quite the opposite. As it was written in the Bible, during the end times people will become more perfect (in the moral sense) and will have their heaven on Earth. Think an untouched Shire from LOTR.

That's also how I feel right now, my micro-world is pretty neat. Think good, act good, good happens.
>>
File: BaliDancers-a.jpg (40KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
BaliDancers-a.jpg
40KB, 480x300px
>>19157318
>a lot of people are experiencing this
When did you begin experiencing these effects?
>>
I have been tired all week. It's been crawling by for me. I have also been feeling very anxious, like expecting some other shoe to drop, but I don't know what or when.
>>
>>19158218
3-4 years ago
>>
File: BaliDancers-b.jpg (41KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
BaliDancers-b.jpg
41KB, 480x300px
>>19158369
>>
>>19157308
Yes everyone is experiencing this. Dont you realize that we are all of the same mind? Each of us express ourselves differently. Each of us react differently. This is one thing that makes us unique.
>>
>>19158537
>Merging with the source instead of retaining your individuality.
>>
I feel way better than usual actually. Especially in social situations I feel way more confident.
>>
>>19158541
How long ago did you experience this?
>>
>>19157473
See you dont even discuss it because its unbearable. This kind of thinking makes me want to leave x, but i cant theres nowhere else for me to glean answers
>>
>>19158544

about 2 weeks. I have diagnosed social anxiety, which in my version means ima a nice pushover cunt. But not lately.
>>
We're in Jehovah's universe y'all
>>
>>19157308
Sounds like you're going through puberty. Congrats.
>>
>>19157308
I feel exactly like this added in with a feeling of attatchment holding me back
>>
I Know something is doing a crescendo... but that makes me want to sleep... until it reaches it's apex.
>>
Yes OP, I feel it. I feel shifts of energy all the time now. They often take my breath away. I was in a highly receptive state for a while and it was a little scary to be honest. I literally had to ask for help to slow it down so that I could integrate this new energy in a way that add value to my life without shattering my mental state.

The energy has slowed or I am better able to accommodate it. I've grown to be a pretty open minded person. I am hopeful that my experience can be of service when those who have refused to open all of their eyes finally begin to see.
>>
I'm from PH. I'm witnessing a paradigm shift like no other. Really unexpected, and totally unrelenting, at least from my POV. And there is no sign of it dying down.
>>
I've been feeling a lot of positivity. Very heavy nostalgia. Smells, sights, feels from my childhood, indicating a return to a better time, to before 9/11.
I don't feel threatened by the demonic rich and powerful who currently rule over the world's banks and governments, CERN, or Saturn, or any of that shit.
Maybe its because I'm a very proud individual with absolutely no fear, I am a big time narcissist. But I doubt that, deep down I feel it, I know it, swear by it, that we're (not all of us, certainly not the ill willed ones) are on the right path.
>>
>>19158489
why do you post these balidancers..
>>
>>19157308
I've noticed a lot of people "waking up". Surely it's perceptual bias, but it's still uplifting.
>>
>>19157308
I'm experiencing having to read a faggot's terrible story.
>>
>>19158540
im trying hard to
>>
File: stalk.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stalk.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>19157308
>Do you feel it?

no
>>
>>19157529
>>trying to glean anything out of a description of limbo, something in limbo itself as it gets described in (under) an overuniverse about causality, but not about causes, or effects, but rather the ontology and construct of a present, the simulacra of the two
The soul of theology is in speaking exactly. I can't tell if you composed this sentence from knowing that well or not at all.
>>
File: ITSHAPPENING1.jpg (16KB, 256x388px) Image search: [Google]
ITSHAPPENING1.jpg
16KB, 256x388px
WE WILL RISE
DON'T YOU FEEL IT ANONS
IT IS HAPPENING
>>
>>19157318
That called depression and the news is the main cause of it
>>
File: 1492401174800m.jpg (203KB, 955x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492401174800m.jpg
203KB, 955x1024px
I'm feeling it...
>>
I think I might be able to shine some light onto this since I feel that I've been taking a big a part in increasing the pressure.

Humanity has so far lived in ignorance to their creative potential. Creating ideas that that there is any inherent value to the world or meaning to it.
This is not the case. We create our reality. Our entire reality is built upon psychic structures. Any building starts with ideas and any conversation is based on ideas as well.

The world is truly a mental one but humans have acted like the world is rigid and static. There are infinite ways to react to any stimulus if you wish to take control. Everyoen is responsibe for creating conflict themselves. There is no justifiable negative perception of anything for you are responsible for your perception and your perception will manifest in some way, even though the potentials of manifesations are infinite in each case.

People have to learn rather simple things, they have to learn to cooperate when it comes to how we create our world. For such a long time people have been living in a world where the vast majority of creations was based on fighting one another. This is truly what is changing.

I'm not sure what I big role I play in this but I think I'm pretty good explaining all of this and even more. This is essentially about humanity moving out of a concsiousness of physical or psychological survival into a world where people realise that we can live above a survival leve. Where we create everything with the purpose of creating the most joy and creative freedom for everyone.

I think that increasing the pressure more and more is part of the plan. Not only that but we're also more enabled in creating things. If you create misery for others an d yourself you will be more efficient at it, just as when you create benevolence. The goog thing is that there are already many ways that can lead one out of such a negative. survival based reality.
>>
>>19162996
Do you live in the countryside with no cellphone towers around or have some sort of protection?
I think you are all just high on scrambled brains which will make it easier for the real changes to be implemented soon.
>>
>>19157821
It feels very violent and nerve wrecking but I have no idea what's going on.
How into surviving this?
>>
File: IMG_0161.gif (504KB, 485x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.gif
504KB, 485x398px
>>19157308

You can feel it dude you can feel it...
>>
The Schumann resonance is being manipulated to injure human progress. Earth-resonant devices are having their resonance broken on a regular basis. Without this, we would already have developed gravity manipulation and interstellar communications.
>>
>>19157308
nice roleplay thread guys
>>
>>19157308
i have felt very tired and irritated at people who hide what they really mean while speaking, even lashed out at parents and friends but i feel like i am doing a bit better and to be honest i have been feeling really inspired to get shit done so i can separate myself more from these demons.
>>
>>19158126
your butthurt anons are getting along in a thread? lmao at you
>>
>>19158156
This and magnesium, and also K2 if you're available to get hold of MK7 (Natto plant). Also, look for Spirulina or chlorella tablets.

Schumann resonance, pole reversal, on and on. Science will however fail to explain what it cannot touch, due to its nature being corrupted by many levels. It has become its own religion as well. Those who do not fall for it will come to understand more than it can teach (knowledge and gnosis are but parts to a whole, not the whole itself), for at hand exists the divine spark that travels through the many seals inside ourselves.

Considering that this much has been spoken, and seeing the responses of those already in this thread, it goes without saying what this will receive. Let it be received nonetheless, and go forth to realize the potential which comes from within. Whoever tells you to not believe in yourself is simply mistaken for their failure to do so, in spite of vain efforts. Meditate, dance, breathe. It will come to pass, these waves that we are pulling through; absorb them, and you too shall reap the benefits of spiritual growth.
>>
I feel it.
>>
This is the establishment of evil cracking into tiny pieces.

The world is evolving. Humans will soon be on the next level.
>>
>the old systems of thought are becoming unbearable

You know, a candle flickers violently just before it burns out.
>>
>>19158140
This. Time is faster. End of the world soon, Jesus to return.
>>
>>19172043
Also, this New Age awakening bullshit is a part of the Grand Deception.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.