[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread serves as a continuation of my experiences in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

This thread serves as a continuation of my experiences in my house which is haunted by something unknown. I have very little information on it. Lost previous thread(s) because I'm horrible at keeping track of them.

Summary: My house is haunted. Doors have been opened, closed, locked, knocked on and slammed. Random noises throughout the house when I'm the only one here and my cousin who lives with me has been having strange dreams recently.

Update: My cousin woke up with a very large oddly shaped bruise on his arm. Will include pic shortly.

I'm currently looking for more information on what this might be and how I could possibly get rid of it. I have notified a priest to come to the house for a blessing but I haven't got a date set up since my schedule is horrible. The events that have occurred have been going on both night and date, in plain sight and this entity has no problem making itself known to anyone who might enter the house. It has taken a particularly aggressive stance to my cousin it would seem.

Ask me anything and offer any kind of advice that might lead to me handling this with a little more knowledge on what I might be dealing with.
>>
anon from last night. BRO NEED THESE PICS
>>
>>19157499

I'll upload the new bruise now. This one literally happened last night to him.
>>
File: AT4M1Cj.png (272KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
AT4M1Cj.png
272KB, 210x330px
>>19157298
Any evidence?
>>
>>19157298

holy shit dude, tell us more about it, im really interested in this kind of stuff
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (23KB, 374x664px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
23KB, 374x664px
>>19157499

This is it. He told me he woke up with it and that this has never happened to him before. He didn't really seem to see a connection between it and the events which is possibly why he showed it to me. The shape is a little odd as is the location and size.
>>
>>19157298
Do you feel anxiety in your house? Like you just dont want to be there or dont want to be in a spesific room in that house? If you dont feel like that just chill, the spirits dont want to do anything bad, they're just chilling.
>>
>>19138881
Night 1

>>19152819
Night 2

for those just joining us
OP has a demon
>>
>>19157508

It started to happen a few months ago but small events like random noises can usually be explained away but the consistency of 'random noises' and events has become so common I can expect to hear or see something from the moment I walk in to the house. It's not shy either. In a previous thread I mentioned a six foot tall lamp we used in the game room fell over less than three feet from us. This board is full of bullshit from what I've seen and I don't expect anyone to actually believe this insane shit is actually happening but naturally when it does happen you don't have any options but to tell people about it and I'm glad some people in my threads have been trying to help and actually believe me. Certainly didn't expect it. I wouldn't have believed me.

>>19157524

Everyone here is stressed but this has always been a common thing. He's a mechanic and I'm a preschool teacher. Both our jobs are pretty demanding but no less than any other human I guess. I wouldn't say I'm afraid but I know he is but I'll admit I'm very uneasy right now even as I type this. As far as whatever this thing is being chill? I wouldn't go that far. It's extremely active and broke my lamp.
>>
>>19157515
yo do this http://www.sacred-magick.com/Practises/pdf/Lesser%20Banishing%20Ritual%20of%20the%20Pentagram.pdf

put salt around your bed and burn some sage and incense
>>
>>19157539
Or start going to church and praying to Jesus Christ
>>
>>19157539

I don't know if I want to do that man. I 'am' looking for help but what if dicking around with this stuff just stirs it up more? Can't these things just go wrong? I am literally clueless when it comes to these things and I'm pretty afraid I'll fuck something up and make it worse.
>>
>>19157549
It can man ... it's your reality and perception. Maybe call a priest to your house?
>>
>>19157555

I did actually but I work from 9 to 7 and my cousin keeps similar hours. I'm trying to keep him in the dark about this and haven't even told him I'm talking to you guys. I know if I brought it up it would freak him out more than it already has. I'm also afraid if I do anything it will make things worse, this includes talking to him about it.
>>
>>19157533
Well if its breaking stuff thats bad. Then it dosen't really matter if its positive or negative, you need to get rid of him/her. How? I dont know really how to get fully rid of a spirit/ghost, i've only calmed down some ghosts that still have some of their mind left.

But dont worry, if that thing had really bad intentions and you would already know it and moved out.
>>
>>19157571

I believe it is bad, whatever it is. I'm not actually going to say why I think this because I'm not prepared for that kind of 'feedback' but I did see something 'today' in his room that pretty much confirmed my belief this is a hostile entity. I'm still trying to scrub my mind of it. If I told you guys some of the other things that have happened I'm pretty sure you'd call me a role playing faggot. The basics of what's going on has been enough and what you guys have told me so far has been well received and helpful and I'm thankful for that.
>>
>>19157549
>
Man, this just got real with that ritual and shit, and for some reason when reading stories like these people write makes me want to cry, keep us updated on anything that occurs. Anything new tonight?
>>
>>19157563
Just be honest and tell us ... have you spoke to any Goetic demons?
>>
>>19157563
Bury that gargoyle in a black bag at least 5 miles away from your house and mark the location just in case it doesn't go away.
>>
>>19157585

Uh no. I haven't and I'm pretty sure I'd be dead if I did. I don't even know what that is. I'm literally a nobody. I play xbox games and hunt sometimes. My entire life revolves around my job and my cousins life is no different. We are painfully average people.
>>
>>19157589

Dude half of you tell me to keep it and the other half tell me to get rid of it. I'm going to wait for the priest who will probably drop in this week.
>>
>>19157599

this is anon from the past few threads, i think the burying a black bag idea is a good idea. u want to keep track of it in case the situation is exacerbated but i wouldnt want that thing around.

if u can remove it without destroying the totem and guaranteeing you can regain access to it in case things are exacerbated by its removal then i'd say go for it
>>
>>19157612

Alright then, I'll take it off into the woods and bury it. I'm pretty much open to suggestions anyway as long as it doesn't involve some insane rituals I know nothing about. I know a spot I can take it but I'm not doing it tonight, not carrying that thing around in the woods at night.
>>
>>19157618
what are we talking about here? I must've missed something about a gargoyle or totem or whatever, can someone elaborate?
>>
>>19157618
the LBPR is actually a meditation technique you can google it and develop your will to overcome this demon, do not be rude to it though
>>
>>19157635

Scroll up man, mentioned last thread. People seem to believe a small gargoyle statue my cousins ex girlfriend was given to him was cursed or something. A picture of it is in the last thread also.

>>19157643

How do you know it's a demon?
>>
>>19157635
Anon forgot to post that part of his pre written children's horror story that is this thread.
>>
>>19157644
oh, thanks, I didn't notice last thread
>>
>>19157644
It could be an evil spirit but buddy on discord think it's a demon.
>>
>>19157647

I'm not trying to embellish anything here. I don't blame you at all for not believing any of this shit.

>>19157649

I just lose the threads because I get occupied doing other things. Work keeps me very busy so sorry about that.

>>19157652

I have no doubt it's something evil. I just don't want to think about it being something demonic.
>>
>>19157657
man be careful and safe buddy, get that priest in there
>>
>>19157657
The christian take on it?
The spiritual world or whatever you call it is not some vague mystical sets of rules but extremely lawful if not bureucratic. Demons can do literally nothing without legality, so even if you are able to push it away if the cause is not taken care of it'll just come back. Don't just assume the gargoyle thing is the cause, but if it is, throwing it out will only piss it off more - legality to stay is still there.
>>
>>19157728

The bruise on my cousins arm is the first and only known incident involving anything related to an attack. If it's angry I don't think throwing away a birthday gift trinket is going to change that but I can't be sure of this or anything else. I literally just want it to go away and stop ruining things around here. My cousin and I are best friends but lately we hardly talk outside of work related conversations and brief exchanges of information.

It feels like a ghost town.
>>
>>19157740
again, the christian take on it:
God cares above all else for where you'll spend eternity. Knowing for sure God is the real deal increases your responsibility, and so turning your back on Him becomes a graver sin. If it's cast away and you keep living your life as you've always been, it'll just come back, maybe in other form like a disease or financial ruin, because the legality is still there, and with increased responsibility the damage will be greater
BUT
if it's the house itself that is haunted and not your cousin in particular it'll stay behind if you move out. As long as you do some dumb shit like a weird ritual that welcomes it or just as much as verbally invite it to your life
>>
>>19157581
Please tell us!
>>
>>19157877

The reason this board is notorious for bullshit is because 90% of the shit said here is legitimately false. If I told you what I saw I would be willfully including myself in that category for anyone bothering to read my threads and receive no further help. I'm getting what I can only assume to be real and helpful advice here and I'm not interested in ruining that opportunity. Something really is happening here and I want to continue to provide updates and get support where applicable.
>>
>>19157890
https://discord.gg/5kkVuAh

Join us maybe we can strategy this demon out.
>>
>>19157890
Tell us. Or we can't help you
>>
File: IMG_3110.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3110.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Dog was acting wierd, crying at my door and barking and growling at nothing, she has three claw marks. I told those mother fuckers to get the fuck out of here, you're not gonna fuck up my vibe with source by fucking with the dog
>>
>>19158414

you got this OP. don't give it your fear and you got this.
>>
>>19158414
OP can you fucking do something besides exacerbate this http://spiritwritertrishdeneen.blogspot.com/2013/01/chakra-and-flame-psychic-self-defense.html

http://files.vsociety.net/data/library/Section%205%20%28C,%20I,%20O,%20U%29/Sactuary%20of%20Ma'at/Unknown%20Album/Golden%20Dawn%20Lesser%20Banishing.pdf

http://dreaminghades.com/download.php?name=Lesser%20Banishing%20Ritual%20of%20the%20Pentagram.pdf

For the dog's fucking sake
>>
>>19158414
Or get a cross and burn sage ffs man
>>
>>19158414
Sorry guys that wasn't op, I just wanted to share my experience with op. im able to get rid of this shit pretty easily, they listen to me, I just attract a lot of it
>>
>>19158743
I just know that they know my weakness and target the animals since I'm protected. I put protection on the dog too guys it just was unfortunate she suffered the scratch, I want op to know they aren't alone, this shit is real and calling on source and imagining an enveloped protection works for me
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.