[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Fallen Angels Want From Us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Ufo George Adamski Venusian .jpg (445KB, 1071x781px) Image search: [Google]
Ufo George Adamski Venusian .jpg
445KB, 1071x781px
Why do they keep contacting us?

Can we help them?
>>
sincere asking for help or an evil ruse???
>>
https://youtu.be/ocXhw5wWr5A
>>
They want to take back the fire we stole from Prometheus.

You didn't think it was a cooking fire, did you?
>>
>>19157372
Do angels smoke?
>>
>>19157372
His mixtape?
>>
>>19157388
I dunno, I was just joking around with the Prometheus comment.
>>
>>19157270
>What do Fallen Angels Want From Us?
>Why do they keep contacting us?

>Can we help them?

Harboring an enemy during war time is treason worthy of death.
>>
They blame us for the fall. These people keep communicating with them, there disguising thereselves as angels of light, people don't even know who there talked no to and eat it up
>>
>>19157270
Everything
To drag you down with them
No
>>
Literally just now had a chime that I use to ask questions to go off with zero wind, I use to actually base decisions on that . I said get the fuck outta here your not fuck welcome, immediately. This is our reality don't let them in
>>
>>19158001
Immediately stopped
>>
>>19157270
If you keep denying the possibility that there are other sentient beings than humans, which makes them demons. Nothing will be shared with you. They will just keep waiting until you become smart enough, like they have been.
>>
are any of them redeemable?
>>
>>19157270
Assuming ay lmaoos are fallen angels, like demons, how can you summon one of them if there are physical entities? How can they drag your soul when dead? Confussing af isn't it?
>>
>>19157270
The want to steal your delivious memes anon....
Picture it anon...
A world without memes...
Could you live with the thought?
>>
>>19157270
We want it all~

https://youtu.be/_WTBkj8gFfI
>>
>>19158694
"One of two" or "one or two"? The first possibility fascinates me for that it implies a choice that remains to be made.
>>
when were we contacted? never read anything about it here or elsewhere.
>>
File: 9831e391c9d33aec4f31af4da4dbf05a.jpg (723KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9831e391c9d33aec4f31af4da4dbf05a.jpg
723KB, 1280x720px
>>19157270
It's a game. A charade or something.
>>
>>19158707
since Sumerian times cunt..
>>
>>19157270
They want us dead. All of us. Well the ones that fell with Lucifer anyway. The other ones all have different reasons and motivations.
>>
>>19158705
You got it right away, why the question?
>>
>>19158874
who are the other ones?

Pleiadeans Dogons Arctuns Ashtar Galactic command...
>>
>>19157270
You cannot help fallen angels you fool. They are satanic and will either kill or enslave you.
>>
>>19159013
>You cannot help fallen angels you fool.
That depends on whether or not they have free will and whether or not God has hardened their minds.
>>
>>19159013
says the one asking the question you just dont get it
>>
>>19158671
no, they knew full well what their decision would bring, but they still decided to go through with it.
>>19158682
>how can you summon one of them if there are physical entities? How can they drag your soul when dead?
you assume the physical realm is the only realm, the spiritual realm is more real than this realm.
hierarchy
>spiritual
>physical
>psychological
>>19158693
stahp
>>19158707
genesis forward, read it, and book of enoch>>19158869
>>19158976
>>who are the other ones?
sprites,spirits/anything that isn't an angel, a lot of creation
>>
>>19157270
>nordic explains black man the necessity for a eugenic program and nigger genocide
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.