[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Road Trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Hey /x/files I am going to be on a roadtrip from Austin Texas to San Bernadino California. What are the best paranormal places to visit? Alien abduction sites, haunted houses, or just places you want checked out. I'll report back what I find at each stop.
>>
Idk which way you're headed OP (40 or the 10) so i'll drop a few on both routes

Marfa Lights in Marfa, Texas
Roswell, NM (Roswell saucer crash and the goatman)
Aztec, NM (another famous saucer crash site)
Secret Canyon, Sedona, AZ (UFO portal/hotspot)
Stardust Ranch, Maricopa County, AZ (private property but the Estrella Mountains is home to an interdimensional portal and one of them is on this property, might catch some UFOs coming in and out of the mountain range from the eastern side)
Joshua Tree National Park, California (UFO hotspot)
>>
>>19156820

* correction on Stardust Ranch, if you're on the western side of the Estrella Mountain range near stardust ranch
>>
>>19156721
McDonald's.
>>
Definitely need to check out Joshua Tree National Park because it's close to my end destination.
Roswell was a given for the UFO but tell me more about the goatman thing because I haven't heard Roswell connected to that. Love those type of stories though.
>>
>>19156834
Thanks for the input, but no thanks
>>
>>19156860

if you stop in Roswell give yourself a day to spend in the national UFO archives. they had to kick me out last time i was there spent the whole day pouring through documents lol.

there's a legend about a goatman who lives in the pecan orchards on the west side of Roswell.

you'll also be driving through skinwalker country if you swing up from Roswell and take the 40 out to California (but then you'll miss Joshua Tree) so if you do that keep your eyes peeled
>>
>>19156910
2spooky4u?
>>
>>19156942
Way to spoopy
>>
>>19156834
Is this passing for spoop now? Who the fuck wrote this garbage? Is it a joke? Joke right?
>>
File: 1494202459053.jpg (52KB, 376x534px) Image search: [Google]
1494202459053.jpg
52KB, 376x534px
>>19156721
Stay the fuck out of San Bernardino that city is absolute trash,but if you want some spoops I guess the closest thing is mountains at night
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.