[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the mandella effect real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 44

File: 1497535949569.jpg (34KB, 426x486px) Image search: [Google]
1497535949569.jpg
34KB, 426x486px
is the mandella effect real?
>>
It used to be
>>
Yes
So is the FLAT EARTH model
We may be in a simulation...
>>
File: Wappen_Baerenstein.png (63KB, 300x322px) Image search: [Google]
Wappen_Baerenstein.png
63KB, 300x322px
>>19156024
You tell me, anon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A4renstein
>>
Almost certainly not
>>
nelson mandela is alive , so no.....
>>
File: 2017-04-11 23.04.42.png (340KB, 667x509px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-11 23.04.42.png
340KB, 667x509px
>>19156024
Azimuthal Equadistant
>>
>>19156031
Mountain caves, tunnels, and mines have long been associated with the passage between worlds and planes, and the Ore Mountains are deeply associated with alchemy, crystallology, and fae mythology. Interesting.
>>
>>19156045
Thanks
>>
>>19156045
So what you're saying is there may be some link between the Barenstein Bears part of the Mandela effect and the legends of fey, dero, little people, hollow earth, and Paulides' Missing 411?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBjdwb1zafs
>>
>>19156050
Well, sliding between uncanny veils, the precipice of perception, the switch of a digit in the code, is central to all occult experience; and the mandAla represents the geometries of growth and intersection; it stands to reason a "world tree" axis (see: *Saxon* mythology) would intersect ours and other universes in such a fractal pattern, channeling energy bringing vibrations/ghosts of alternate formes into our collective consciousness: other worlds, other memories, different visions of Man. The Ore Mountains have been inhabited since the Stone Age and were the cradle of the Bronze Age, it must be a crucible of spiritual energy coming from somewhere. See also: the caves under the Sahara and Giza plateau, and under the Yucatan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APvlD4-_uWw
>>
>>19156040
Kek. In every one of these threads, I point out that the entire thing hinges on some idiot who was so bad at history she thought Mandela died before he had the chance to become president of South Africa. But I get ignored because these faggots are so hard for their CERN roleplay.
>>
File: 1475468756703.jpg (53KB, 587x495px) Image search: [Google]
1475468756703.jpg
53KB, 587x495px
>>19156024
Yes, one of the few things on /x/ that ever was real. I don't know how this is one of the only threads on this awful board that ever consistently gets shit on.
>>
>>19156123
yeah, i mean what a sutpid name to call none linear time lapses something ..... this shit is like new mexico aliens, pure crap,
>>
File: Virgin Mobile RGB.jpg (485KB, 1771x1537px) Image search: [Google]
Virgin Mobile RGB.jpg
485KB, 1771x1537px
>>
>>19157796
What's the supposed effect on this one?
>>
>>19156024
Nope, it's just a bunch of different common misconceptions.
If time travel happened, then it changed the time someone came from, it would create a paradox causing the person to have never gone back in time to begin with.
The only way this could be possible is if changing your past causes another version of reality.
So unless realities are merging, the mandela effect is completely impossible and as of yet there is no really convincing evidence of it. Honestly by design.However if two different realities were merging there would be things like movies that ended differently popping up.
>>
No. Its fucking unreal how people can be so fucking sure of themselves they would sooner believe they are in a separate dimension than that they were wrong about the spelling of a last name from a book they read when they were 5.
>>
I've been reading Dawkins' "the Selfish Gene", and I think his section on memes explains the Mandela Effect.

Basically, memes develop over time that distort the original message/name/event, meaning a huge number of people remember the "meme" version of something rather than the real version. This can happen for various reasons.

One of the examples Dawkins gives is a common mis-singing of "Auld Lang Syne". Some people sing one of the lines as "for the sake of the auld lang syne", when the line is actually "for auld lang syne". Basically, many people singing in a choir or crowd setting don't know the lyrics, so they sing whatever they hear being sung. "S" sounds in a choir really stand out because of their harsh texture, so if someone added an extra "s" sound you'd hear it and think that those are the correct lyrics. You'll start singing "for the sake of" because you heard someone else singing it, and others will hear you, etc. Until a whole bunch of people are singing "for the sake of".

With Berenstain Bears, "stein" is a much more common spelling, and most people say it that way. So you would gloss over the specific spelling of it, assuming it was spelled the normal way. People would write it that way and talk to each other about it as if it were "stein". We'd all help reinforce each other's conception that it's "stein", it'd go without saying. "The Berenstain Bears" is also written smaller, and in cursive, so I can see how it would be easy to gloss over the way it's actually spelt.

But Louie Anderson fucking DIED I swear to God. Fuck reason, fuck rationality, fuck Chris Farley, it was Louie Anderson too.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 685x553px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 685x553px
>>19156791
ok fuck richard dawkins mandela effect is real. this one too holy shit
>>
>>19158370
That is strange, because I somehow somewhat remember Louie Anderson dying as well.
>>
>>19156024
Yes
>>
>>19156791
I think they're largely AI/bots (which have inspired some anons to "follow" as skeptics), which suggests there's a reason for Mandela Effect -- that someone's got something to cover up.
>>
>>19156024
I unironically remember Mandela dying, and the Berenstien bears
>>
>>19156024
Yes, but it is just people misremembering things.
>>
>>19158348
Have you personally manipulated time?

No?

Then it's all purely speculation, friend.
>>
File: monkey soup.jpg (135KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
monkey soup.jpg
135KB, 640x898px
Yes. It was just the other day, and WE WUZ KANGS, but there appears to have been some timeline slippage.
>>
>>19158589
Because he did die
>>
>>19158726

Is that Christian Bale?
>>
>>19156024
It's called a false memory
>>
>>19158761
uh huh
>>
>>19156024
not real but seems real to some.
Nothing more than vague memories connecting the wrong dots.
>>
>>19156024
Is this even a real girl on x
>>
>>19156024
Not in this timeline
>>
>>19156024
you are so cute do u snapchat?
>>
>>19159330
>1497535949569.jpg
>>
It might be. Last time I was here everything was bullshit mandela threads, vampire threads, story threads and youtube videos.
Now this place looks like /fringe/ ought to. WTF hapened?
>>
>>19156027

underrated comment
>>
>>19159411
The trend expired, now we have the threads we are supposed to have.
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (29KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
29KB, 700x466px
You are all so FUCKING STUPID. I quit this goddamned board, you geeks can go gargle walrus balls.
>>
I'll just dump some vids I watched 8 months ago when I was learning about all of this. Pick whatever interests you. I for one have accepted this as reality and its implications, and just go on with life. Just don't trust the government or naysayers and keep an eye out for the big shit.

Mary Magdalene Now Washes What Part of JESUS?!? - Bibles Changed Quantum Mandela Effect - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB85b7bE0dA

Long List of Mandela Effect Bible Changes & A Correction: Correct Your Bible Before Oct 1 - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hirz483zzOo

Geography, Maps have Changed!!! Mandela Effect - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr8wQfCBSd0

MANDELA EFFECT - ANATOMY INTERVIEW WITH A NURSE - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qbj62s9TPk

The Mandela Effect ( The "What If I Told You" Quote Was Never Said In The Matrix) Please Vote #63 - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43G14TNZ1mk

Here's a comment
Quantum Alterations to our Planet of the Apes -Mandela Effect Monday - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhXn9SYOyR8
older guy claiming to remember Bernstein Bears
>Alt Portal3 days ago
>here's a thought. I translated Bernstein from German to English and the translation is Amber. Amber is the color of caution. Berenstein does not translate. Berenstain does not translate. Stain does not translate... Beyond the names they already are. Bernstein is a solid German/Jewish last name. The others are not familiar to me. But what do I know?
>>
File: main pic.jpg (384KB, 1864x910px) Image search: [Google]
main pic.jpg
384KB, 1864x910px
>>19160033
I have more shit btw if anybody is interested, like videos about Benny the Bull having a nose ring.

Huge Shocking Mandela Effect List Absolute Proof - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s

Some videos have been deleted since I found them.
>>
>>19158372
What's wrong with this one?
>>
>>19156024
Not in my timeline
>>
>>19158746
Yeah but in my memories he died in the 80s..after becoming ill in prison and being released
>>
>>19156024
"mendela."
>>
>>19156027
lol
>>
File: IMG_0495.jpg (77KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
77KB, 600x430px
Why is it I'm completely immune to all this? Is it some elaborate roleplay or a joke? I've not seen one example where I remembered it differently.
>>
>>19160619
No it's real alright. It's just possible that you're from this universe to start off with.
>>
Hello girl.
>>
>>19156024
Its as real as flat earth :^)
>>
>>19158822
>It's called a false memory
Confabulation, more specifically. Did an experiment when I was a kid where I asked my little sister if she remembered and event she wasn't part of. Didn't take much for her to think she did.
>>
File: 1489788903966.png (620KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
1489788903966.png
620KB, 540x778px
>>
>>19156024
Wtf, in my reality it's called the mandingo effect
>>
>>19160712 (You)
kek
>>
>>19156024
>HELLO CLARICE

That legendary movie line.... NEVER EXISTED
>>
>>19160222
Go Google "fruit of the loom logo". It's not what you remember.
>>
It's mostly just people making easy mistakes. The main one that really weirds me out is that there was never a Tinkerbell-Disney Castle opening. I asked three other family members and they all remembered the same opening without any prodding and even drew out the same flight path and dotting the i.

Some of the others I find weird, but I'm not confident enough about to believe. The Bible verse being "the wolf and the lamb" and not the "lion and the lamb" and the Fruit of the Loom never having a Cornucopia seem wrong. The last one that gets me is the Vader-Luke scene, even James Earl Jones remembers it as Luke, I am your father. There's even a Halmark ornament that has a recording that sounds EXACTLY how I remember it.
>>
I literally just fucking experienced it earlier today.

I was watching the movie Sideways, and there was a line of dialog I ALWAYS remember being, "I'm going to get laid on this trip miles". When I watched it earlier it was "I'm going to get my nut this trip miles"

Also, there's a scene where Miles's mother is passed out with the TV on and it was a the history channel showing Hitler. Even the fucking commentary track mentions "the only people we see on TV are Hitler and George w bush"

When I watch it earlier, the TV didn't have Hitler on it. It was some cartoon.

I swear to fucking God those two things were changed, and I just noticed it today.

I've seen that movie dozens of times.

Really spooked me the Fuck out.
>>
>>19156024
No, not in the sense that you understand it.
However, mass perception manipulation is real. It was actually first discovered by theoretical physicists but occultists knew about it a long time ago.
>>
File: 1479839810385.jpg (451KB, 1198x895px) Image search: [Google]
1479839810385.jpg
451KB, 1198x895px
>>
>>19162096
why cry. Technology is great
>>
infinite timelines with time travel back in time
2012 was the end of time
the timelines are converging
thas all I got
>>
>>19162096
I used to argue that this was bad, that these people should be talking to each other. Then I got a job, moved out, and started buying things for myself. Now I realize that I am safer with my nose buried in my phone.

Any eye contact means conversation, and any conversation means someone will tell me their opinion, and then cock their hips and smile, waiting for me to either agree with them or start an argument.

THAT is all old people do when they talk, then they turn right back around and say it's civil conversation. Shouting that each other are wrong.

Keep it going, kids.
>>
>>19162149
you're a shit cunt
>>
>>19156024
I like to think all that is possible. Kinda like say deja vu i like to think that its us walking through an alternate universe us and we are seeing what they were doing and so on for them. The same thing could happen but now that you know what will happen you can change the end but only if you are fast enough.
>>
>>19162155
>sticks nose into phone
>>
>>19156024
As an effect of two realities colliding, yes. CERN has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>19160753
Don't open this.
>>
Yes, it's very real. I'm starting to ignore some "changes" (shifts) and beginning to adore others.

On on Earth I really hated some signage in my favorite park that I have visited and studied for decades-and now those signs never existed. :D
>>
From Mandela effect to discussion of the Nevernever(realm of the Fae)
>Never change /x/
>>
>>19158351
You're lucky that your memory is bad in some ways.
The effect is real and is caused by CERN. They are, by their own words, "pulling resources from other dimensions."

If you disbelieve in the Mandela Effect, congratulations, you are the new age flat-Earther. Get up to date.

Interview With A Vampire
Chic-Fil-A
Earth population 6.9 billion
/Sagittarius Arm human
>>
*9.6 billion

Yes, my Earth had almost 10 billion souls.
>>
>>19160619
You have to elevate your vibration somehow.
>>
>>19161302
Except it is. It's exactly what I remember. I know because I still have some underwear from when I was a kid.
>>
>>19162350
Either you don't notice all the hundreds and possibly thousands and alternate Earth proofs, or your vibration is too low.
>>
File: 1377393580203.png (3MB, 1076x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1377393580203.png
3MB, 1076x1105px
yes
i remember seeing the little bar thing on the left side of my headphones
now its on the right :00000
>>
>>19158458
AAAAWAWHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>19158458
I thought I hard he died after the recent season of Baskettes
>>
>>19158348
I'm seriously skeptical of the Mandela Effect being anything paranormal as well, but your dismissal of the hypothesis doesn't address the most commonly proposed mechanism, which is not time travel but instead the notion that the Many Worlds interpretation of quantum physics is true and that the world is not subject to hard determinism, leading to 'slippage' between alternate causalities.
Occam's Razor implies that it's simply common misconception though, since that maintains causality. Which is a pretty big deal. Proving the 'alternation' hypothesis would require some damn good evidence, and a bunch of people thinking they remember a thing differently is not compelling enough. If you wanted me to slip on my tinfoil hat I'd sooner believe that the Mandela Effect is the product of a mass hypnosis experiment or weaponized meme tech tests or something, since those ideas don't undermine the fundamental nature of reality.
>>
>>19162015
I'm pretty sure Tinkerbell and the Disney Castle openings were always separate, but it's easy to see how they could naturally mingle in the old memory bank.
>>
I have a feeling there's no mandella effect and it's just collective consciousness producing false memories.
>>
>>19162495
No. It's been proven over and over again. The famous Apollo 11 "Houston, we have a problem." line uttered by Tom Hanks "changed" to "Houston, we've had a problem, and then went back to the present tense. Millions witnessed it and started entire websites and youtube channels on it. Read up on it, then when you're done, read up on what the creator of the Quantum D-Wave computer has to say.

He said, and I quote: "We are able to pull resources from other dimensions." It is real.
>>
And no, I am not confusing or conflating the actual quote as opposed to the feature film, which I am referencing.

We were transported to another Earth 80,000 lights years toward the galactic central core for reasons I do not yet fully fathom.
>>
>>19162510
I remember it as "Houston, we've got a problem"
>>
>>19162515
Kevin Bacon said that, I think, but Hanks said the actual movie quote with regards to the quantum D-Wave effect. I am sure that Hanks said the present tense, then it changed to the past tense, then back to the present tense. I'd bet my soul on it.
>>
>>19162515
Although, and I am serious, you could be from yet another Earth where the exact wording of the quote is how you mentioned. I tend to believe you because I know I'm telling the truth. It makes sense in a quantum way.
>>
For some reason none of these seem any different to me, haven't experienced the mandela effect once... Am I an original inhabitant of this universe?
>>
>>19162523
No, there is only one universe, but my vibration has been shifted so I can see and interact with another dimension of the universe on another Earth. Nothing changed for you (possibly) because you may be an original Orion arm Earth inhabitant as opposed to say, me hailing from my home Earth on the Sagittarius arm. So you're right, but there's only one universe with its galaxies, but the dimensional shift truly make it infinite.
>>
>>19162533
Don't listen to this moron, I swear... Most of these pseudo paranormal spiritualposters just copy and paste spiritual buzzwords mixed with astronomy and try and draw you in like they know something more then you do. He probably knows less about what the fuck he's parroting then you do.
>>
>>19158370
>spelt
Insipid plebian, learn to spelled.

>>19162495
>no Mandela
>takes collective unconsciousness for granted
I like you. You're cool.

>>19162149
If all those people were talking to each other, the space would be so damned noisy people would get hearing damage from it.
>>
>>19162539
I am not anywhere close to being a moron, and I am telling the truth.
>>
There's a lot I don't understand, but this effect is real and I see no reason to doubt any of my conclusions. My attitude on this is in stark contrast with all my other views. This effect, whatever it is, is freeing to me, but I'm not sure why. I think it could be because I somehow know all of you will eventually be forced to realize the truth one day. I don't claim to know how that will happen, but I am sure it will.
>>
>>19162541
>>19162533
Hey, can you tell me what the another dimension looks like? I have an another dimension experience of my own, and I want to see if it affects my reaction to a more extensive explication of your experience.
>>
>>19156123
>some idiot

Not how it works. It's not considered the Mandela Effect if it is only one guy. The issue is many people are remembering the same inconsistency. Whether it is due to an extreme reason such as timeline changes or simply many people making the same mistake doesn't change the fact that it is a fascinating phenomena. Especially when you consider such a phenomena was not common previous to the past 20 years
>>
>>19162557
>past 20 years
People haven't been talking about it for anywhere close to that long. (Have they?)
>>
>>19162551
Almost everything was white and there seemed to be faint traces of technology. The only color I recall were on the long pathways, which were streets with all sorts of wilderness everywhere pristine and perfect. You could get lost, but that would be by will. There were beings like humans, but taller who were wise and counseled me before I chose to return to Earth. I can't make out what they look like except to say tall and kindly looking.

I remember two other alien races, one a technician race(which looks scary, but they're quite benign) and another mysterious Spider-Man-like race (smaller than humans) that was able to impress even the techs and I recall that because I can remember seeing what they could do.

Not much color except for the garden streets, some scant technology and the alien species I happen to be able to remember.
>>
File: IMG_0350.jpg (17KB, 448x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350.jpg
17KB, 448x298px
It was never callled

>beats by dre

And this shit is recent
>>
>>19162559

No it hasn't really but I was also including how far back the inconsistencies generally seem to originate from
>>
>>19162551
Now, if you're asking about Sagittarius arm Earth-it was shittier. Slightly. That's it. Still shitty, but shittier.

I answered on the ultimate "dimension" question because that the only dimension I know worth describing in as much detail as possible since all the other Earths are almost all alike.

Fuck I'm tired. Still think I'm copying and pasting?
>>
>>19162569
>beats by dre
Yes it is, the logo is interchangable.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Officialbeatsbydrdre
>>
>>19157796
Whats a virqin?
>>
File: IMG_0351.jpg (121KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351.jpg
121KB, 1200x630px
>>19156024

>"No, I am your father"
>>
>>19162350
post pics.
>>
>>19162594
OK, I'm the "far out" guy in this thread, but for some reason I have never experience any effects for Star Wars and I am a huge fan of the old trilogy. I don't doubt that others experience a slightly different version.

For some reason I can't quite articulate, it would seem being stubborn with one's viewpoint can possibly manipulate reality itself.
>>
>>19162361
Love how this dude tries to dodge by implying that he denies alternate proofs because of the one fruit of the loom thing. Classic defensive cuck.
>>
>>19162612
What amazes me is that he's fixated on underwear and not the position of Earth in the friggen galaxy, you now? I think part of the problem is that everyone, me included, sometimes get defensive when faced with a differing viewpoint that could seemingly be used to invalidate one's argument, instead of the reverse.
>>
>>19162604
Very interesting. I'm curious man, do you recall other people quoting it as

>Luke, I am your father

Or have you absolutely no recollection of that quote being popularised as such
>>
What I meant at the end there (I wasn't clear), was that we should try to validate each other's version of events if we all truly understand the topic.

I mean, all anyone has to do is research the creator of the quantum D-Wave computer, learn how that works and what they say, then prepare for a rabbit hole.
>>
>>19162622
He's not fixated on underwear stupid, he was replying to someone who brought the underwear up. And you got defensive as fuck and tried to pretend like he denies everything because his opinion on some fucking underwear doesn't align with yours, if anything you're fixated on the underwear, to get so defensive about it.
>>
>>19162604
C-3PO has always had a silver leg
>>
>>19162564
Hm, nope. Not what I saw. The otherworld I saw was barren and on fire.
>>
>>19162625
I have never, ever experienced that scene as anything other than: "No, I am your father." However, I am aware of many people-including James Earl Jones himself-seemingly misquoting that line for years. It make me think they are correct, but for me, it hasn't "changed."
>>
>>19162622
Most people never took an interest in Earth's exact position in the galaxy. It doesn't impact our daily lives. We all wear clothes and come into contact with clothing labels every day.
>>
>>19162629
Then he worded it badly! Garbage in, garbage out. Chill. :)
>>
>>19162634
Excellent point, but my take on that specific effect is that it is real, yet it's the worst example to use and it drives people away.

Yeah, the logo is slightly different with an alternate history on another Earth. It's just that I doubt trying to convince people on that particular dimensional difference to be all that compelling or convincing.
>>
>>19162630
I clearly remember the silver leg from watching my VHS copies in the 90's. I'm willing to give credence to a lot of these, but in the case of the leg I'm going to say people probably just didn't notice because it was out of frame for most of the movie, or reflecting the golden colour of the sand in the desert scenes.
>>
>>19162630
I agree. For me he always had one silver leg in the old trilogy. Now, he is all gold in Revenge of the Sith, but no one gives a shit about that one on this topic. heh Just had to say.
>>
>>19162647
I tend to think that too.
>>
>>19162646
I don't see why. It's one of the most visceral ones for me, and clearly a lot of other people, because of how familiar we are with that logo.
>>
>>19162632
Try not to go there again. ;)
>>
>>19162654
I hear you, dude. I'm not trying to be an ass, I swear. It's like this I think: I am one of those people that swear on my soul that it was "Chic-Fil-A", ok, now, see what I mean? People do not take me seriously when I type that shit out or worse, talk to anyone out in the real world about it.

We need a freaking support group.
>>
Oh and you want to know something funny? I have worn "Skechers" for years and I have no clue what it used to be if it changed at all. Can't notice it all, right?
>>
>>19162655
It wasn't hell. It looked more real than that - like the world we see is an illusion carried on the skin of a cosmic fire, that only rarely synchronizes with the world beyond it in such a way as to offer a glimpse.
>>
>>19162667
Well, I've never been there and it sounds like I'd prefer to continue my ignorance of it.

Was it painful in any way at all? Did it feel good?
>>
>>19162633
>>19162633
Yeah sweet. I'm still very open to the possibility quotes are incorrectly popularised.

What's also interesting is I remember calling it "sex in the city" when it first came out and being corrected to "sex and the city" which indicates to me that it was nothing more than a common misconception.

I still however find it to be a fascinating phenomena
>>
>>19162510
"Houston, we have a problem" is 100& correct
has that changed too?
out of all the shit out there the Mandela Effect is as real as water is wet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5NVS6z8S_U
"Life IS like a box of chocolates" at 1:27:42
>>
>>19162676
Funny you mentioned Sex in the City. That one's a definitely alternate choice on another Earth. It was surely "in" and not "and" because I clearly remember pondering the wording when the show came out. Why was I focusing on that? Well, for me, it seemed tacky that they were putting the crux on having sex IN a city. Rather crass. Also, and I realize that I cannot prove this, my memory on this one is flawless. For me, it was "in" not "and".

For Star Wars, I am of the belief that it's highly likely that the original films have never been changed by any quantum effect, unless that effect likes to wear flannel sweaters.

I think we both are correct, but it's hard to accept.
>>
>>19156024
Heck, I remember when there WAS NO Nelson Mandela. Then, poof, he exists with a retroactive past. The whole thing is fishy.
>>
>>19162677
Yes, but it got reversed, as it were. It "flip-flopped", according to those that accept it. Check out the youtube videos that tell the chronology of that one, it's amazing.

Oh and Forrest Gump has that line as a residual on a making of and perhaps your link shows as much. At any rate, it's good to hear from another who knows. :)
>>
I love paranormal shit as much as the next guy, but seeing as how human memory is one the most fallible things out there, I think it hardly constitutes a reason to believe that the universe's timeline has been altered or something. Especially when you consider that all these mandela effects are concerned with minor details, meaningless minutia that's easy to forget. Really have no idea why everyone seems so convinced it's real ITT.
>>
>>19162695
Just look into the Apollo 13 (think I typed 11 earlier) movie line on youtube having changed and then changed back. That's one of the best examples and the most widely witnessed example of the effect.

Some day it'll happen to you.
>>
The Pentagon attack on this Earth yielded over a hundred dead, while on another Earth, no one died, miraculously since they were renovating that wing at the time. Now that one bothers much more than others.
>>
>>19162663
There was never a t. It has bothered me all my life.
>>
>>19162712
I believe you that is what your eyes saw and your brain recorded. I do wonder if others are right in noticing a so-called change, though. Do you wonder?
Funny I can't really take any side except yours since on that once I'm just not sure it didn't change, so I side conservatively.
>>
>>19162699
>Houston, we have a problem
>Houston, we've had a problem

so fucking similar, I don't see how this could be anything other than yet another misremembered detail. there's probably some explanation as to why people are more inclined to have false memories in groups, but I still don't see anything too gripping about it.
>>
>>19162725
People made entire websites to argue to complete opposite because it did change. It's the best case so far because residual proof remains. And I think it was changed back because too many people noticed and freaked out, but I can see why it's easy to explain with bad memory and bad hearing skills.

Although, for those of us who witnessed it, it reversed, possibly because someone or some group, maybe everyone, wanted it back.
>>
>>19162685
Yeah right. I find it very interesting to hear your perspective on sex and/in the city. Thanks for the response. The most interesting thing about the Mandella Effect for me is the familiarity I feel toward it. When I first heard about its concept, it gave me a sense of deja vu, as if it was a concept I encountered much earlier in my life. It is only recently that it has emerged however and I find it strange that I could have such a response toward something that theorizes the idea of altered time. It's definitely fascinating and I look forward to seeing what other examples will emerge in the future
>>
>>19162493
I remember the Tinkerbell opening too, she looped under and over the castle, dotted the i with a slick little wand then flew kind of towards the viewer/right corner and out of view.

I'm a little weirded out I can't find it on but am like fuck it, it doesn't exist. Berenstein, Oscar Mayer, Interview with A Vampire, now this shit. I fucking guess.
>>
>>19162725
And I gotta say that mishearing isn't the same as misreading, which is harder to do.

The official clip (from the movie studio) that read "Houston, we've had a problem." has "disappeared. Look into it. They matched the line with the text perfectly and it certainly changed for many people.

It's too bad you didn't witness it; and I think it's no accident that such an occult-laden name as Apollo 13 would become one of the best examples.

It may as well translate to Satan 4.
>>
>>19162735
Thank you, and I mirror your general sentiment.

P.S. I think life and death never end and we have all done this before and that is why deja vu exists. We're remembering.
>>
>>19162744
You're telling me that somehow someone changed a small detail on one line in a movie retroactively, then changed it back. While it is curious it makes me wonder, if it's true, why we wouldn't be remembering other more important things. If someone had the power to change the past, why change minor things like this? Doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>19162753
It makes a lot of sense. On another Earth, they used one version of the line, while on another they used the "alternate" line.

I have seen some serious changes, people dead, then alive, and even changes in the Earth's human population by 2 billion people.
>>
>>19162753
I think that when they make a serious change, it somehow affects the world causing an effect. A ripple effect.

Like setting a game console and making a small alteration in a course of action, then resetting again and making a minute change of a choice, resulting in AI acting slightly differently, thus slightly altering the game.

In 1977 Philip K. Dick told the world this realm was a computer simulation. I wonder if it's connected.
>>
>>19162749
> I think life and death never end and we have all done this before and that is why deja vu exists.

My man
>>
They are "pulling resources out of other dimensions"-their words not mine-and whatever that means is resulting in the appearance of certain choices being different, to us. The evidence points to the fact that those that notice are literally from another dimension with another Earth where they are the same yet make slightly different choices.

Like quantum mechanics always promised that everyone was possible. Every choice is acted upon and NOT acted upon. Even a quantum D-Wave computer can exist in two states at once.
>>
*everyTHING is possible

>>19162774
*salute*
>>
I think *we* are the resources thus far.
>>
>>19162288
And narwhals
>>
>>19162786
Although this may be true in a few ways, remember that as there may be the possibility of parallel realities- higher dimensional planes may exist. In the multiverse, physics do apply until they do not so energy can never be created nor destroyed. If we were to harvest energy or resources from the higher dimensions, that would mean in OUR dimension: those resources would most likely hold greater intrinsic value.
>>
>>19162712
Doesn't need a t. It's the S.
>>
No it is not. Ask yourself why the grand majority of the examples are related to pop culture stuff? It is because we rememeber that stuff poorly or it is parodied many times over. Memories are a funny thing.
>>
>>19158588
lmao
>>
>>19162603
Oh, sorry, that was a lie. I was making a ridiculous claim as a joke, I thought that might be clear.
>>
Until a week ago, I thought Peter Gabriel's song was Stagehammer. Mandela Effect, or am I just bad at hearing music?
>>
>>19156024
Y-you too.

>>19160619
It's just a sign that you're familiar (or unfamiliar) enough with the material suggested not to have remembered anything incorrectly.

That's all it is, really. Memories aren't nearly as perfect as we like to believe.

That's why eyewitness testimony isn't definitive evidence in science or court. It can be mistaken, or even manipulated.
>>
What is the endgame of all this though?
>>
>>19156024
Oh man I heard a great Mandela Effect recently. Big rap fan, I remember the BDP song You Must Learn where KRS talks about black innovators and he mentions Eli Whitney. ..well apparently Eli Whitney is WHITE in this timeline! I have the Ghetto Music album with the track on it, I suppose the timeline-rejigger doesn't listen to rap
>>
File: 1471525874575.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471525874575.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>19162569
It has two logos, my box just says "beats", unrelated but for their pricetag they're surprisingly shitty, i bought a pair of blue ones because my waifu tomoko owns them as well and they don't sound any better than the $35 pair of sony earbuds i got two years ago, these fucking things were $600, i've tested them on my pc, my pc with a DAC, the ps4 and my phone (htc m8), if you don't know this phone also has a surprisingly good DAC so it can't be my devices the ones who make the beats sound awful, i guess it was all just meme namebrand stuff, they were in league with apple after all, i felt scammed but at least they're pretty.
>>
File: original_by_25kartinok-d7mp2nw.jpg (288KB, 828x966px) Image search: [Google]
original_by_25kartinok-d7mp2nw.jpg
288KB, 828x966px
Please, please. Tell me someone here remembers using, writing, and reading the word modren. I'm going crazy here after I found an old paper spelling it modern and no one seems to believe me that I know I've known it as modren my whole life. Not even my old stories and school assignments spell it the way I've known for decades. I haven't noticed much else changing, but I feel like one day I will and so I'm just not looking into it.

Picture unrelated
>>
>>19162478
I agree with your hypothesis, I don't CERN is anything to do with it. The question is, why are " they" doing it?
>>
>>19165808
wtf I thought eli whitney was black just googled it he's white I'm fucking spooked
>>
>we're still getting these shitty threads

first it was the tulpa and roleplaying cancer and now its flat earth and mandella effecters

never change, /x/
>>
>>19156024
I thought it was a meme, but after I saw Gandalf saying "fly your fools" instead of "run your fools", I started believing in this shit

I watch those movies every fucking year, sometimes even twice a year, and never ever I saw him say 'fly' before a week ago
>>
What about the Pikachu thing? the one that has "a black tip on the tail".
>>
So people who have similar a mix of misconceptions about old logos and movie quotes constitutes a some cover-up, reality divergence or someshit? Fucking silly. Memory is imperfect. When we remember things we have to rely on an old impression being brought back, it's imperfect.
>>
File: thinkagain.jpg (44KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
thinkagain.jpg
44KB, 600x337px
Rodin's sculpture 'The Thinker' used to have the pose of a man with his fist to forehead. Now its a more pensive pose with his head resting on his hand George Bernard Shaw was a friend of Rodins and subsequently posed for photographs as The Thinker but in the original pose. Do you think his best friend got it wrong?
You can still see the Shaw photos online.
>>
>>19166248
No.
>>
File: mandela-effect-2-1024x593.jpg (76KB, 1024x593px) Image search: [Google]
mandela-effect-2-1024x593.jpg
76KB, 1024x593px
I was 80% convinced until i saw this now 100% the scarecrow never had a gun.
https://youtu.be/PQqUCrhFq7w
>>
File: Revoltech-C-3PO-Figure-003.jpg (56KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Revoltech-C-3PO-Figure-003.jpg
56KB, 533x800px
>>19162604
He never used to have black palms.
>>
File: 1492409299622.jpg (36KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1492409299622.jpg
36KB, 500x371px
>>19162736
I remember the exact same thing.
>>
File: 1493048635194.jpg (69KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493048635194.jpg
69KB, 450x450px
>>19165829
>Owns a DAC
>Buys Beats headphones.
>>
File: Moonraker 084.jpg (136KB, 1351x575px) Image search: [Google]
Moonraker 084.jpg
136KB, 1351x575px
This is the Mandela Effect for me. Can't be certain of anything else but this. If you know the movie well, you'd know why.
>>
>>19162736
>>19166567
It was never used in an actual film, you've seen the tinkerbell version from commercials and such.

Maybe
>>
>>19162510
>not understanding what a dimension is
>>
>>19166218
Holy shit
>>
File: IMG_4300.jpg (228KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4300.jpg
228KB, 899x1599px
VW logo from old timeline. V and W are connected

Shills go away, VW never had a history of having the logos connected in this timeline.
>>
>>19158351
>pulling resources from other dimensions
LMAO LIKE WHAT
>>
>>19165695
>Memories aren't nearly as perfect as we like to believe
Actually enough to disprove this "effect" as being real
no one has shown any evidence about this effect besides "but i remember this!"
>>
the effect is real
the cause isn't paranormal however
>>
>>19162569
Ok this i can tell you for a fact that it was always
>bears by dr. Dre
I always remember it being that. Unfortunetly i cant prove it, because its a memory, but i never heard anyone call it beats by dre. To me it was always dr. Dre
>>
File: 1497032696756.jpg (164KB, 916x719px) Image search: [Google]
1497032696756.jpg
164KB, 916x719px
>>
File: 1487925808343.jpg (29KB, 476x403px) Image search: [Google]
1487925808343.jpg
29KB, 476x403px
>>19162478

tfw
>>
File: tom.jpg (12KB, 806x23px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
12KB, 806x23px
the "lion and the lamb" scene is mentioned in the fucking Tom Sawyer book. You're going to tell me that Mark Twain has misremembered the Bible?
>>
>>19160619
Most I don't have a sure enough initial knowledge of to know either way, but some of the anatomical ones got me. Position of kidneys, liver, bone behind eye socket, holes in skull around the face. Probably my own silliness though.
>>
>>19166548
Yes he did, and it was always 'No, I am your father' while we're on the subject.
>>
>>19162688
If only!
>>
>>19156027
Fukken cheeky m8
>>
>>19167307
Mark Twain was an alcoholic, sooo, yeah, probably.
>>
File: pichu.jpg (71KB, 1024x790px) Image search: [Google]
pichu.jpg
71KB, 1024x790px
>>19166218
It's just conflating him with Pichu.
>>
>>19167605

I'm sure it's not, pichu's tail is all black, pikachus tail was just black on the end. Not conflating it with cosplay pikiachu either
>>
>>19167271
LOL
MILLENIALS BTGO
>>
>>19167605
That would be like confusing Mickey Mouse with some infinitely less iconic Disney mouse that most people haven't heard of. Who would do that?
>>
>>19167650
Only someone with more than a passing interest would think they have a concrete notion of what Pikachu's tail looks like anyway though.
>>
>>19167650
People dumb enough to believe in the mandella effect?
>>
Back when the Orlando shootings happened I was certain seeing on the news that Kevin James shot up a concert of a pop star he hated. One of his fans wanted to "avenge" him so they committed the gay club Orlando shootings. Then a couple weeks later Kevin came out with the show Kevin Can Wait?? I looked it up and he was alive? Could this be the Mandela Effect? Did anyone else think he died?
>>
>>19160033
The annattomy part is fucking retarded, there are small changes on anattomy books, not because our bodies changed, but because based on better studies we know better where those parts are placed when we are alive, there are also other things, for example sometime in base on diferences at celular level we know that what we thought was just a bone, is really composed by 3 or 4 bones, like what she is saying about the shoulders.
>>
>>19162569
This changed when Apple bought the brand from Monster Power.
>>
>>19167667
Personal attacks are not an argument.
>>
>>19162594
I'm called "Luke" and I've always been annoyed growing up that everyone always said "Luke, I am your father" when I knew full well it was "No, I am your father"
>>
>>19162288
Are you trying to imply that the population of the Earth doesn't change?
>>
>>19160033
The Mary Magdalene one is a joke, right? Obviously this woman never read the Bible herself, always listening to her "priest" instead.
>>
>>19156024

Why is this bitch everywhere?
>>
>>19167006
But do you remember the one in the center (minus the portion outside the circle)? I do.
>>
>>19168304
forgot image
>>
>>19156024
Yes the mandala effect is very real

The entire city of Dallas Texas moved east over Houston now and my drive time to Las Vegas Nevada is five hours shorter than it used to be when the Statue of Liberty was on Ellis Island and the Grand Canyon was huge instead of tiny teeny like it is now.

The LION shall lay down with the lamb and the bear shall eat grass as an ox and the young child shall play with his hand on the hole of an asp for nothing shall hurt or destroy in all of my Holy Mountain.
>>
>>19156024
dat u?
>>
>>19168421
Almost
>>
File: 1473362132859.png (579KB, 620x907px) Image search: [Google]
1473362132859.png
579KB, 620x907px
I vividly remember /x/ making fun of all mandela effect fags, but now in this reality everyone takes them and the theory seriously.
Really creepy :(
>>
no way, every example i've ever witnessed could be explained away by either people forgetting shit or misquoting movies.
>>
>>19169236
\hard not to take it seriously after so many hit so close to home. It's not just the bears anymore.
>>
>>19169242
We have always been at war with Eurasia.
>>
>>19160619
You didn't shift. You've been here all along. Others have merged in.
>>
>>19169264
That's the only scenario that works for me. I've never seen one I thought was real otherwise.

But its a cool thought to play with.
>>
reviving thread
https://discord.gg/D529meU
>>
>>19160744
Ok i disagreed with the mandela effect for awhile but 5 things i remember with clarity that no longer exist or now exist that never were.
Queen "we are the champions"- no longer includes a 3 second pause and then him going "of the world" at the end
The wizard of oz- Saw this movie numerous times as a kid the scarecrow NEVER had a gun and the witch definitely said "fly my pretties fly"
The matrix- Neo and Morpheus are in that room before he gives him the red pill he has his hands together with his index fingers pointing up and is sitting in that leather chair he leans forward and goes "what if i told you everything you ever know was a lie" remember it EXPLICITLY
LASTLY
Forrest Gump- Saw this movie numerous times age he ALWAYS SAID "Life IS like a box of chocolates"
>>
>>19167713
I wasn't trying to argue with you, I was trying to insult you.
>>
>>19166218
As a kid I had many pikachu toys, not one of them had a black tip on the tail. Just bad memories merging like >>19167605 sounds most likely
>>
File: 2017-06-18_20-43-45.png (66KB, 1354x684px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-18_20-43-45.png
66KB, 1354x684px
>>19162096
Wake up
>>
>>19165986
I know right? It's fucking weird innit?!
>>
>>19162050
Were you watching it on television? Because whatever program was playing on the television in the movie in the theatrical release could have been replaced in ancillary markets for legal reasons. Not uncommon.
>>
File: vortexpeaceprayer.png (232KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
vortexpeaceprayer.png
232KB, 1366x768px
>>19156024
Yes and it's caused by a military contractor fucking around with paranormal subjects.
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1951240_geo-pol-material-.html
>>
>>19162736
Yet another person with the same memory. This one gets me because it's a complex motion, not just some letters jumbled around.
>>
Yes, the phenomenon known as the Mandela Effect is real.
>>
>>19162736
Wait, WHAT???

That Tinkerbell opening never existed?

>>19162493
bruh, I never even watched Peter Pan. The only Tinkerbell I knew was the one from the Disney logo opening.

So... it never happened? Whaaat?!?! Amazing. Mandela Effect is real.
>>
>>19162096
I remember this logo
>>
I got a theory for this, and it has to do with the theory of quantum immortality. Basically, when you expereince a near death scenario, you actually died in that universe, but your consciousness gets transported into another universe where you survived the scenario. Has anyone had any near-death experiences before they started experiencing the phenomenon?
>>
>>19166578

404 braces not found
>>
>>19167306
lost
>>
>>19156024
It's more of a psychological phenomenon.
Memories aren't like books or stone carvings. You can have corrupt memories or even memories of things that never happened. This is as paranormal as a bug in a video game.
>>
>>19166548
Yes he did you dumb larper
>>
>>19167672
No, But I wish he did
>>
File: mandela effect italy.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mandela effect italy.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>19171270
Fuck off shill. OP can go to just about any google link and receive that exact answer.

Human anatomy has changed as well...
>>
File: 1493294424232.png (334KB, 512x556px) Image search: [Google]
1493294424232.png
334KB, 512x556px
>>19166165
Shit's real spooky.
I can distinctively remember him saying "run, you fools".
>>
>>19166165
I could be wrong, but I think that's one of the things they changed for the extended cut. He says "Fly, you fools" in the book. It was changed to "Run" in the theatrical cut because plebs wouldn't have understood what "Fly" meant in that context, and then it was changed back for the extended cut because only nerds watch those anyway.
>>
The human heart has changed position. I swear it used to be slightly off centre
>>
>>19172030
you're just uneducated and have a difficult time hidden visualizing anatomy

ACTUALLY NVM it's probably more likely that there was some sort of weird cosmic shift in the time space continuum or some sort of mandolin effect as the kids say
>>
>>19166218
See... This one gets me
>>
>>19166578
The whole joke of this scene was that she had braces. I remember laughing about it as a kid.

Yeah it makes no sense.
>>
>>19172063
Put your right hand over your heart and kys
>>
>>19160619
Nah, a ton of things have changed for me and I'm not making anything up.

I would naturally be humble enough to admit that maybe it's just my memory playing tricks on me, but the problem is thousands of people having those same "false" memories. That's what makes it spoopy.
>>
>>19167605
I used to draw Pikachu as a kid, and I remember I used to fill in the tip of the tail because it was black at the end.

I grew out of Pokemon before Pichu was a thing, so no, I disagree that it was memory conflating.
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (1MB, 158x129px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
1MB, 158x129px
>>19162096
Shitty shoop, look at where the sign is mounted. That's not how shadows work, and it's been clipped and blurred to hell above the sign.

Also some of the pixels are off and I'm a graphic designer who has seen a few shops in his day.
>>
>>19171160
I had a near death scenario when I was 13. I was at a skatepark going down on a ramp and some 18~ year old knocked me down so hard that my helmet broke in half. Before I went down I considered not wearing it for a brief moment but then decided to wear it anyway.
>>
>>19160753
why does she have a butt plug tattoo
>>
>>19162736
I remember this almost the exact way you described but it was an even rarer version I saw.

The one I recall was Tinkerbell looped underneath the castle, waved her wand and it spelled out "Disney" then Tinkerbell with her arms to her side looked surprised when the dot was missing in the "i" then gave kind of a cute, but snarky look at the "Disney" lettering then dotted the "i" with her magic wand, she smiled, looked at the viewer mischievously for a second then then flew off to the left of the screen out of view. It was an old, old version of it. Pretty sure I seen it during the late 80's or early 90's.
>>
File: what the fug.jpg (2KB, 77x90px) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.jpg
2KB, 77x90px
>>19166218
>>
I remember that you could see the player character in Orphan of Kos' cutscene in Bloodborne, but now it never happens again
>>
File: 1483260936853.jpg (73KB, 421x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483260936853.jpg
73KB, 421x480px
>>19169991
>he leans forward and goes "what if i told you everything you ever know was a lie"
You saying that doesn't happen anymore?
>>
>>19172669
Shoop or no that's how I and many others remember it as.
>>
So guys, remember me the guy from the >>19168764, so today i did an better exploration, but sadly nothings appeared, we did heard footsteps, but was only it, sorry, the video is in bad quality because my handycam is broken, and my gopro hasnt arrived yet, the cam from the video is a cellphone with only 6 megapixels, so sorry, i dont think i will post the video because we didnt found anything, so sorry and other day i will make a better investigation
>>
>>19162594
>>19162630

>"No, I am your father"

I've never mis-remembered this with "Luke" in place of "No." Also the thing about C3P0 having a silver leg is only something that came about after the prequels. I know this because I still have the toy from when the movies were re-released in 1997 and he is completely gold. The Mandela effect is nothing but a form of collective hysteria.
>>
File: threepio.jpg (52KB, 329x500px) Image search: [Google]
threepio.jpg
52KB, 329x500px
>>19174241
Here's a picture of the same toy I have. Both legs are quite clearly gold.
>>
Don't you mean the Mandingo effect?
>>
>>19156024
This is the only mandella effect thing that weirded me out.
>>
What
Now Morgan Freeman effect is called Mandela ?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 750x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 750x327px
>>19160222
It's now this
>>
Closest experience for me was that my brothers and I all remembered the same song from Milo and Otis but recently "discovered" it was an orginal song for the movie. I chalk it up to bad memories and the similarity of the songs but either one of us would have bet money on our certainty.
>>
>>19174241
The mind along with time can play strange tricks on you. I had the original 1982 C-3PO with removable limbs and I don't recall it being so silver-looking, yet when I saw this pic, I had it backwards. I recalled the pegs being a white color while C-3PO looked more cheap yellowish. Then this pic made me think, "Oh, shit! the pegs were actually the cheap yellowish color while C-3PO WAS actually more silver in tone. The Mandela Effect is a fun meme and I'm not sure if anybody actually takes it seriously, yet I haven't seen one bit of legitimate proof that it's a real thing. The residue pics from Instagram or whatever are just people posting pics of printing errors and how they remember things differently is all.
>>
>>19174241
I think the Luke thing is a case of people just quoting the original film incorrectly.

It was always "No, I am your father," but in almost every pop culture parody, it got popularized as "Luuuke, I am your father!" So that's why people misremember that one.

That still doesn't explain away all the cases of the Mandela Effect though. Me personally, I remember "Froot Loops" being spelled correctly, I remember it as "Chic-fil-A" and not "Chick-fil-A", I even remember the Disney Tinker Bell opening sequence. The Tinker Bell sequence is an odd thing to misremember, it's not a simple letter swap or something.

And honestly, the main issue isn't random false memories, it's the fact that MANY people have these same exact false memories.
>>
>>19170377
So everyone's basically going to ignore this shit?
Nope, it must be time travellers, CERN, or aliens.
>>
>>19174421
>military fucking around with shit that reads like the catalog
>for YEARS

I feel validated
>>
>>19156024

no.

Remembering something wrong isn't proof of other dimensions.
>>
>>19169991
>scarecrow gun
can't explain that one

>fly my pretties
explained;
https://youtu.be/m-H8PuweRVA
>>
>>19171160
no but i have also had this same exact thought.

i thought it was that you wake up in your bed and every death was R.E.M.
>>
The one that weirds me out is Dolly never having braces in Moonraker.
>>
>>19156024
no, people are too quick to jump to conclusions and are all too willing to embrace magical thinking.

our memories are extremely complex and unreliable, that is certainly not proof that this mandella effect is real
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.