[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFOs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3221.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3221.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
I saw my 5th UFO last night. It appeared as a bright white diamond, low in the sky. When I identified, the light faded shortly after and it vanished.

Since I have taken the occult more and more seriously, my UFO sightings have massively increased. (4 in the last year) I am aware of the links between occultism and extraterrestrials.

What should I do, /x/? Does it mean the aliens want me to find them? I was raised a Christian and I keep trying to forget all the occult knowledge I have massed over the years, but I am doubting my religion and the UFOs keep showing up, serving as a reminder of this occult knowledge. What do I do? Should I try to contact the aliens?
>>
>>19155920

>Saw five UFOS

Lucky bastard I haven't even seen one
>>
I wish to see something loke this
>>
>>19155920
Anon from the other thread here, mind if I know what city you live in? A lot of Air Force bases test stuff there, which is why sightings spike around them.
>>
>>19156034
I live a smallish university town in the Midwest US, with no airforce bases nearby.
>>
>>19156153
Honestly we have a lot in the midwest, I know Idaho is a big one, and there was even a case where base police reported seeing a UFO up the chain of command. When this stuff happens in the middle of nowhere, or near small towns, that only makes me think more that it's government testing.

>want to keep it a secret
>test new aircraft and weapons in the middle of nowhere
>>
i feel like posting i am obv autism
I saw my first ufo about two years ago.
went to smoke a cig, looked up, three red dots in triangle MASSIVE across the sky, went in to step brother.
james theres a ufo.
wuuuuut "high on pot and gaming on gta5"
i gotta check this out.
He comes and goes HOOLEY SHEET
Went and got mum, and she was freaked out too. But when i came back out after getting mum, "should have stayed..." there were like fucking 13 of them. there was no formation and they disappeared into a cloud.
>>
bump for advice
>>
>>19155920
Had an eerily similar experience.

This light you refer to as a diamond was like a rhombus shape, yes?

I dunno what to make of it, but it is one of only 2 experiences ive had that i cannot explain away.
>>
>>19156912
yup, it was a rhombus-like shape (in particular, it was an octahedron), and purely white like an LED light bulb.
>>
I saw a spinning disk once in Illinois. It was right over a beach near a camping ground. I'm not 100% sure what the nearest urban area was, but I think it was in the vicinity of Decatur, and the nearest camping+beach site to Decatur wouldn't be a bad guess... if anyone even cares about the location. The year might be more interesting; it was 1997.

The event itself happened in blue skies and broad daylight, but the disk was soundless and looked pretty distant. I saw it. I know someone else saw it. Maybe a third person saw it. Mostly everyone was looking down or around on the beach instead of watching the skies, and the disk rose out of sight pretty quick once people started noticing it.
>>
I've seen a lot lately, western Kentucky here. I usually will them away, i do not trust the ayys. This unclear intention is too odd. When source does something it's so subtle you barely notice or a straight up miracle. This cryptic alien bullshit doesn't sit right
>>
>>19158197
I live in sturgis, super small town bordering Illinois. I went outside and observed for awhile, I definitely saw one. It just appeared and flew way up then went back down and then went straight. I'm also hearing these beeping tones I'm relating to the nature of the area. It's an odd almost rhythmic tone, at one point I heard it within every bullfrog ribbit
>>
Middle of the woods, southwest Michigan. When I would wait for the bus in the morning (since I was in the middle of buttfuck nowhere it'd be dark out, and stay dark for a good hour after) there's be some shit. My brother and I saw what sounds like a green fireball (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fireballs) I turned around to look at the house and I saw a bright green ball rise into the sky. It was either close or yuge.

Since moving to a city in SC I ain't seen shit.
>>
>>19158153
Why me though? I know about the links between occultism and aliens, and I only started seeing them after knowing the occult.
>>
>>19155920
You saw an Iridium Flare, dipshit. It's a satellite.
>>
>>19159218
Satellites dont hang in the sky lower than an airplane would fly. You do not have to be rude.
>>
>>19155920
Read Montalk.
>>
>>19155920
You should see a doctor, naive cunt
>>
>>19155920
It' probably not UFOs, but in the off chance it is it's pretty unlikely you're being targeted.

Similar experiences a couple years back. They always came in twos when I saw them. Low hanging green lights in the sky. Once I spotted them, they started dancing with each other, doing spirals and slowly going higher and higher. At this point, I believed they were rc helicopters or something, but then they started flitting tens of yards in seconds, still flashing all colors. I was driving around, following them, while my gf was trying to tape it on her phone and after about 5 minutes of this, a white van started following us. We tried to shake it in neighborhood, but they were clearly tailing us. I parked outside a neighbors house and they slowly passed us. Windows were tinted and it was dark so didn't get a look. We took the most complicated path to her house after this and chilled there for the night.

Saw the same lights 4 more times in the next two months. Didn't try to get video again, but did see the same van sitting in the big grassy feild just outside the neighborhood on the last time. This was about 5 years ago.

No clue wtf was going on with all that to this day.
>>
>>19159222
trips confirm that guy is a dick
Don't worry about it, OP.
You only see what you are meant to see in this life.
>>
>>19155920
How about kys, you LARPing piece of garbage.
>>
>>19159659
You not seeing UFOs doesn't mean other people don't.

I'm not claiming they're aliens or anything fantastic like that. Just pointing out how ridiculous the
>I've never seen it
>it's not real
argument is.
>>
>>19155920
How do you feel?
>>
I saw one recently, it appeared as an extremely shiny presumably metallic triangle moving very slowly across the sky in the middle of the day. I didn't really know what I was looking at but within a few seconds of me noticing it, it just faded out becoming transparent.

A few months before this I saw one on my way home from work at midnight, I was looking up at the stars and noticed one start moving. It moved back and forth at different speeds, multiple times moving faster than anything I've ever seen before, and then just blinked out like it was never there.
>>
>>19155920
Not bad, I'm in a similar position, I have literally seen fleets of white/light UFOs, materializing and dematerializing.
>>
>>19155920
sod your dick up your own ass and kiss your cock goodbye
>>
>>19157467
Interesting.. was it moving fast enough to make a "streak" of light across your vision?

In my case, i only saw it for a second or so before looking away to alert my friends. Sadly, it was gone when i looked back up.
>>
>>19159804
I'm seeing the same thing, what are these crafts/beings? Are they government or what?
>>
>>19159511
Interestingly enough, I bought a bunch of greenpill books in January and I read his "Fringe Knowledge for Beginners" already. Thanks for the referral.

>>19159659
I never claimed anything extraordinary, just that I have seen 5 things I can't explain, and since I believe in aliens already, asking others what I should do about it. Also, I wish I were larping bc I am known among my friends here at College as a devout Christian, and the secret side to my existence of occultism and spooks I have been trying to bury but it won't go away. All my friends have already left me over having girlfriends and spending a lot of time on studying and then this shit comes back.

>>19159703
I am not sure what to feel at this point, or what to believe. I have been doubting my Christianity seriously for a while now when its my entire public image and I have spent years researching how to defend it. I am not sure really what to believe at this point.

>>19159804
I saw it while I was driving about 45mph, around 9PM. From what I could see, I could not tell very well if it was moving, just its general shape and the light it gave off -- I did not see a streak though. I stared at it until it vanished, which took a few seconds.
>>
>>19159931
Look into the Urantia Book, you might find what you're looking for.
>>
I keep seeing these weird ass lights in the sky. 3 exactly in a line usually once or twice a month for four years they light up in sync to begin then do their own little light up routine
>>
>>19160144
Do they sequence through colours horizontally?

If so, I've seen the same one.
>>
I work nights. 2-3am is golden hour for ufo sightings. Saw a bright white diamond similar to OP two nights ago. Thought it was a plane at first but as soon as I saw it the light got much brighter, then went straight up and faded away.
>>
>>19160391
Yep, I've seen these as well, wtf is going on with all of these sightings of similar craft lately?
>>
>>19155920
that is a good doggie
>>
File: 171516.png (2MB, 1024x1444px) Image search: [Google]
171516.png
2MB, 1024x1444px
>>19159520
You should stop being a cunt, period
>>
>>19160718
>>19160723

Where do you think the path ends for me? The way before me is dark.
>>
>>19155920
Saw a ufo last night got a photo or any evidence other than heresay...
>>
>>19161286
as my other post said, I was driving around 9pm and it vanished shortly after I saw it.
>>
I saw one once. I woke up and looked out my window in the middle of the night and I saw a huge spinning disk right next to the house across from my house. It had multiple spinning parts, with lights lining it all around. I couldn't believe my eyes.
>>
bump for alien /adv/. What should I do?
>>
>>19155920
I think it's more that you just know what to look for now, OP. It was like this after I saw my first UFO too.
Shit's scary. I don't think they want to be contacted, or they'd do it themselves, though.
>>
Okay, listen I've literally seen fleets of these white/light craft/beings or whatever the fuck they are, flying in formation and in pairs, low over a city where I think there's secret military operations and a base set up for whatever reason. There's also a weird/strange tower emanating from the base that looks like an advanced communications array or cell tower.

At times I can see these white/light craft that look faint and can blend in with clouds/background of the sky, but they get brighter and then dimmer at will, they also make my vision of them slightly fuzzy and they can materialize/dematerialize instantly.

I've seen them race each other and fly in packs/rows. I've seen them pass each other from opposite directions and then disappear into thin air.

What the fuck are these things? Why are there so many, why are they flying low over military positions?

Are they government/military craft or are they something else keeping watch over the military?

Is there a war going on that we don't know about? What the fuck is going on here?
>>
This is important shit, mass sightings of similar craft by people separated by who knows how much of a distance?

Wtf is going on here, no body knows anything?
>>
>>19166129
>>19165346

OP here, I dunno. This is the only place I can talk about it, but nobody knows what to and I sure as hell do not know what to do myself.
>>
>>19156587
where was this at?
Ive seen a few of those too, but never that many at once.
>>
>>19158384
>>19159166
What got deleated?
>>
>>19166535
OP here. What I remember of the deleted posts was something to the effect of 'Theyre just keeping tabs on you.' Not sure about the other ones that were deleted.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.