[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sppoky Happenings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 20170615_133214.jpg (203KB, 594x792px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_133214.jpg
203KB, 594x792px
About a month ago weird stuff started occurring around my house near Atlanta in the suburbs. There are three parts I'm posting this in.
The first event was close to a month ago when me and my friends were sitting outside on my front porch waiting for a ride at around 1 A.M. Suddenly a bright light flashed in the sky and lit up the entire horizon. There were no clouds, no reported storms or thunder. It felt like the light was flashed directly in all of our eyes and it disoriented us. We all immediately looked at each other and acknowledged how odd what just happened was, and joked about us being victims of alien abduction and having no memory of it.
>>
File: 20170615_133154.jpg (263KB, 1056x792px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_133154.jpg
263KB, 1056x792px
The second occurrence was when I was laying on my couch at night watching TV when I heard a single knock at my car port door. I immediately got up and locked the door and started looking out my windows to investigate and noticed the motion light was on outside. I sat back down to continue watching TV and I heard about 5 more strong knocks at the door. I wasn't taking any chances with my life so I went and got my dad (I'm still in school) and told him about what was happening. He grabbed a hatchet and i grabbed a metal rod in case it was some sort of intruder. We looked outside, saw nothing and we decided to wait for it to happen again. After a few minutes I heard another series of strong knocks so we went outside to look but still nothing. This happened like 7 times in the period of 30 minutes but every time we looked no one was outside. Each time the knocks happened the motion light would come on a couple moments before. The last time it happened I heard what sounded like an aluminum can dropping on the concrete floor. When I looked outside there was no can and no person.
>>
File: 20170615_140218.jpg (139KB, 594x792px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_140218.jpg
139KB, 594x792px
The last and most recent occurrence happened last night with my friend who was present during the first occurrence and was unaware of the second occurrence saw what appeared to be a blue electronic/phone light moving away from my house in the backyard on my ground floor deck. He immediately stood up and asked if that was my dad outside and pointed out my living room window. We both went outside with a flash light to investigate. We saw nothing but got pretty noided from that point on.

pic is the angle where my friend saw the light
>>
what the fuck is happening at my house /x?
>>
>>19155383
This could be an electrical transformer exploding.

>>19155388
Raccoon? Stray cat?

>>19155412
No idea.
>>
>>19155663
Not a transformer. It was silent and there arent any near my house.
The knocking was too strong and slow for it to be a cat or raccoon.
>>
>>19155383
Sounds like the doctor to me
>>
>>19155383
Near Hotlanta? Cell phone light on porch and knocks on door. Tyrone is casing your house anon...nothing paranormal about it...they travel to the burbs and country to rob now
>>
>>19156311
hahaha im the last house in the neighborhhod to rob.
>>
File: ugly ass nigga.jpg (8KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
ugly ass nigga.jpg
8KB, 194x260px
sounds pretty spooky nigga but imma have to agree with anon here it was probably just a local atlanta nigga
>>
>>19156311
>>19157096

Le nigga :^)
>>
>>19157078
Good, just be ready when the door gets kicked in and 3 tyrones bust through...preferably use a scary aussalt rifle so we hear about it on the news
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.