[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

elisa lam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I know it is an old case, but has someone heard some news? Is there a possibility to solve this strange death one day?
>>
>>19155034
It was planned death as i reed, but i can't say anything here, reaserch yourself
>>
>>19156044
WOAH
>>
>>19155034

/x/ appears to have, for the most part, decided that she killed herself.

it was originally stated that there was no way for her to get to the roof, but later people showed it was possible to get around the locked door and alarm (not sure if the cops ever found her fingerprints to prove how she did it, or if they even looked)

it was also stated that she couldn't get into the water tank without a ladder or couldn't have put the lid back on top of the tank from the inside (it was later said that maybe some of the tanks were easier to get into than others, or that some employee maybe found the ladder and the open tank the next day and put everything back without checking the tank)

i've heard no explanation at all for the fact that her wallet and phone were missing, which seems kind of important to me.

people often dismiss it due to her mental issues and / or medication but it's not clear that they would have been sufficient to cause suicide, let alone the very strange method she used or all the work she went to (or how she would have known she even needed to bypass an alarm, let alone an easy way to do so).

i think it's very suspicious and not well understood and i think murder needs to at least be considered a possibility.

i don't buy that it was ghosts or the "elevator game". the video is weird but doesn't seem supernatural.
>>
>>19155034

>Is there a possibility to solve this strange death one day?

Everything I've heard lately suggests that nobody's formally looking into it anymore, so random armchair detectivework from /x/ is probably going to be the only new information we ever get.
>>
>>19156071
The neck of the woods where this shit happened apparently isn't the best part of town.

Even if you wanted to try building a case, shit's gone too cold and any evidence was successfully destroyed in that water tank.
>>
>>19155034
literally who???
>>
>>19156095
Chick who disappeared in a slummy hotel in the bad part of LA. Surveillance footage showed her freaking out and wandering looking paranoid like someone was stalking her. They later found that her body had been ditched in the water tank on the roof and had been decomposing and being fed through the hotel water system. Ruled a suicide.
>>
>>19155034
I reed something before that she somehow got some information on secret military cloaking devices, so CIA decided to "silence her. Her death was planned in other words
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.