[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoopy shadow dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Shadowman-3.jpg (24KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Shadowman-3.jpg
24KB, 220x305px
So i've been living in this house for nearly 4 months with my girlfriend and some friends from high school (one of them grew up here) his girlfriend told us that when they lived in the basement (our room now) she used to have nightmares sometimes about a shadow figure putting it's hand over her mouth.

As of recent there's been a lot of tension in the house. One night in particular people were over and tempers were flaring between some of us through out the week. But that night a couple friends were over drinking, my girlfriend and I were too tired to get fucked up so we went to bed. She was having trouble sleeping so she went outside to smoke a cigarette and closed the door behind her. Not even a few minutes pass and i hear our door creak open while im facing the wall opposite our door. I didn't have my glasses on because im trying to fucking sleep. Im irritated because everyone was being loud as he'll upstairs (I live in the basement) so I asked "you need something?" No reply comes back " dude what's up" a few more times before I decide to sit up and look in our doorway thinking maybe the dog got downstairs and my girlfriend didn't close the door all the way. Instead I see a large pitch black silhouette of a man standing there. "What's up dude?" It turns and walks up the stairs. Since that night our door handle will shake like trying to get in periodically and random items we've never seen show up in our room like necklaces, a ring with an eye on it, a flannel blanket. Im In not sure what's going on, I don't feel like im being threatened or in any danger, but im curious what y'all might think about it.
>>
If you seriously what's up duded a shadow person, congrats on being one of the rare few possessors of enlightened slack. That serves as a credible stand-in for true faith in lots of cases where normally you'd have to be trusting sky-daddy to save you.
>>
>>19154984
pics of the things that appeared?
>>
>>19155266
Elaborate?
>>
File: 20170615_145322.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_145322.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>19155297
This is the only thing I could find
>>
>>19155740
Sure. Shadow people have an aura of terror. They don't have to actually do anything scary, they just emit fear. There are a few ways to resist that aura. Faith, slack, willpower, drug-induced fearlessness, probably others. Slack is the best, because it's the one that doesn't get someone wound up like crazy, but only a few people have the personality to be cool in the face of the bizarre.
>>
Your story about that shadow figure reminds me something that happened to me many years ago.
The strange thing is that even in my case an object played an important role.
>>
>>19154984
I had a few encounters with shadow people and all I can say is, the more you fear it, the worse it will get.

Claiming dominance on the territory is the best way to go, when you feel the presence, you need to fight back at it with strength that comes outside of our physical body and the best way to do that is by when it makes you feel scared, you laugh and smile and if you feel comfortable, say out loud "i'm not afraid of you, and I demand you to leave"

Prayers and asking for protection from Jesus helps, also white up some White Sage incense in every room to cleanse it out of negative energies.
>>
>>19156569
Light up some white sage*
>>
>>19155771
Huh.... Does that ring have any markings on it or anything? Any symbols, name, place of manufacture....?
>>
>>19155771
They used to sell rings like these a lot in the mid 90's. I have one that looks very much like it, only yours seems to be a bit better made. And I think it's adorable that it's bringing you extra blankets, btw
>>
>>19155778
I see shaddow people all the time and I've never experienced that
>>
>>19155771
That's an Agate eye.
Made to ward off the evil eye.
I've been seeing it a lot lately, in divination reversed it means fear is on its way.
>>
>>19155778
You can gap to make shit go away. No joke
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.