[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music and the Occult/Spells to improve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 26

File: IMG_1160.jpg (362KB, 1152x1770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1160.jpg
362KB, 1152x1770px
Alright /x/ heres a good one. Lets discuss magick relating to music. Any spells to help you understand, play or write better. Perform better even? Lets talk about all the myths surrounding music and the occult, and how practice can help you materialize all of our dreams, because we all want to be rockstars. Thats not a Nickelback reference either, fuck you for thinking that. I bet you don't even listen to Death Grips.
>>
>>19154791
You could invoke Hathor, or any one of the various gods/goddesses of music/dance/arts &c.
>>
>>19154806
I am unfamiliar with Hathor. Sounds Norse? Do you have any experience with him?
>>
Coil. Fucking Coil, my dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNtWVlOkedE
>>
>>19154815
Egyptian. She. Yes but not in this way. Remember, to invoke and not evoke. Not sure how one would evoke an Egyptian goddess, anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hathor
>>
File: 1484934530084.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484934530084.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>19154791
>I bet you don't even listen to Death Grips.
>>
>>19154791
Just learn Enochian. All hits are Enochian, once you've learned the trick ;)
>>
>>19154849
[Citation Missing]
>>
>>19154854
Are you lazy? Listen to the music, goddamnit
>>
>>19154898
>Are you lazy?
No, just suspect you of being full of shit. There is most certainly music that utilizes the Enochian language, but this anon has yet to hear one of the "big" acts that's hugely famous utilizing, not only the Enochian Language, but actual Enochian magic, as you seem to be claiming.
What music has Enochian in it?
>>
>>19154904
Seriously, point me to one of these massive hits you claim utilizes Enochian. No bullshit now, or any "you don't hear it because you don't know the secret" garbage. You're dealing with someone who actually *knows* Enochian, both the language and the system, so please choose carefully.
>>
>>19154918
Then I don't need to tell you, do I?
Maybe you never learn to apply it in your daily life.
Magik should become second nature, if that didn't happened to you, you didn't get it or you need better understanding.
Sorry for you m8
>>
File: tumblr_mehw9tNNfy1ragij2o2_400.jpg (34KB, 381x552px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mehw9tNNfy1ragij2o2_400.jpg
34KB, 381x552px
>>19154791
In fact it's the other way around. You have to be able to feel the music to be able to do what you want from it.
I suggest you listen to a lot of "primitive" music, traditionnal stuff like tuvan music, inuit throat singing, and so on. Good luck with your journey !
>>
>>19154942
Lel. I figured you were LARPing, but it didn't occur to me that you would sperg this hard.
>Hey guise I know a sooper sekrit!
>but won't tell you, you're dumb for not seeing what isn't there!
>>
>>19154942
>believing that pop stars are engaged in encoding Enochian into their songs
>gives someone else shit about "magick not being second nature"

there is a difference between "second nature" and "seeing things that aren't really there." Know, we know you came here just to stroke your ego, as the feeling of knowing something that others don't, whether it is true or false, can feel empowering. But that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>>
File: 1461929632380.jpg (17KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1461929632380.jpg
17KB, 306x306px
>>19154976
So you need to tell me you know better?
Now who is the sufkut here?

>implying megastars just write lyrics about their own life.
>denying lyrics are magik spells.

What's the difference between me and you?
You need knowledge about magik to give yourself personality. You even need membership of some elite society to feel good. I don't.
>>
>>19155017
>You need knowledge about magik to give yourself personality. You even need membership of some elite society to feel good. I don't
Zizzle. Zezzle. Zozzle. What the holy hell are you even ranting about? The only thing that interests me here is you citing even ONE song to which you refer, which you repeatedly failed to do. Then you go on telling me whats needed, by ME. Lel. If you wanna talk about desiring "membership in an elite society to feel good" the only one of us that comes close to that is you, in the lowliest manner of course, by pretending to be in possession of sooper duper sekrit information, then withholding it. Also known as power tripping. Nice conjectures, though!
>>
>>19155047
Nope. You started
>You're dealing with someone who actually *knows* Enochian,
>both the language and the system, so

I am just Anon on /×/. If you can't stand me, go elsewhere.
But you obviously need some recognition for hur knowledge. Go ahead, schaamlip.
>>
>>19155047
actually he did. it was stuble to catch.
https://youtu.be/f8MHwr5Yk7A
>what's the difference between you and me
i do what i want and you do what you're told
>>
>>19155080
Link.
A.
"Hit".
That.
Uses.
Enochian.

Please and thank you.
>>
File: Princessbride.jpg (105KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
Princessbride.jpg
105KB, 400x345px
>>19155080
>Enochian
>>
>>19155081
Point.
Out.
What.
In.
That.
Song.
Is.
Enochian.

Because for a guy who has been working Enochian for like 17 years, I could identify zero (0) linguistic conventions or words in that song which had any relation whatsoever to Enochian.

Please and thank you.
>>
>>19155080
>recognition
Ok, so, see, that's not how this works. As you may or may not know, this anon (meaning myself) is, too, anonymous. But when asking for a citation it seemed favorable to state my credentials, so as to attempt to prevent you from wasting my time with gobbledy-gook. So, seeing this, you do your best to obfuscate, knowing that you are about to be called out on your bullshit, and apparently embarrassed (albeit anonymously). I want a refund.
>>
>>19155088
>caring about "hits"
or
>secret lingusitic occult words to make a song
Feel the music, the rest comes like a second language.
>>
File: 1495800304241.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495800304241.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>19155092
>I want a refund.
Welcome to /x/.
>>
>>19155101
>Feel the music, the rest comes like a second language.
I really hope you realize Enochian has a linguistic structure with words and semantics and phonemes and morphemes.

It's not a "feel" you get from a song.

Now, I'll ask you again:
>Where, exactly, does the song you posted use any one single (1) Enochian convention? A minute ten? Thirty six seconds? Where.
>>
>>19154791
listen to burzum or mayhem or watain. serious stuff. the burzum albums were meant to be a spell.
>>
>>19155110
Which brings us back to >>19155083
Although it just occurred to me that the quote is not quite true to the movie. That's what one gets for downloading a thumbnail in a hurry.

It kinda reminds me of that one thread a while back, where the guy wanted to use Enochian for some RPG with his friends, and he posted a list of "Enochian" words that were nowhere near even resembling Enochian. Wonder if this is the same guy.
>>
Well, spells in the finnish national epic Kalevala, which is a collection of karelian and finnish folklore and mythos, are played and sung. Words and song carry immense power in other mythologies around the world too.
>>
File: smartestmanalive.png (162KB, 720x464px) Image search: [Google]
smartestmanalive.png
162KB, 720x464px
>>19155082
>>19155081
>>19155047

By the way. I am a musician. Practice goes a long long way. Find the common factor in chart hits. Also follow lyric writing workshops.
But there was a time I was not sure about Enochian in popmusic. Untill I met people from Rockacademie Tilburg in Holland. They were trying to tell me a trick of the trade. But they did not want the secret to be known. It didn't took me long to find out they were talking about Enochian Magik. They confirmed. Music confirmed.

So I don't need your approval nor your confirmation. The business did that job for you. Be like a flattard, keep denying.
>>
>>19155170
>I am a musician
Me Too! Been playing music for 19 years.
>>
>>19155170
>Hear me, and make all autism subject unto me, so that every autist of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, and every form of autism and asperger's may be obedient unto me.
>>
there is a 3 hour documentary you anons should download called THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACY

This documentary is about satanism in music. Over 300 clips used. Close to 100 artists are covered. They used a lot of music videos and many clips from different sources. Many artists are covered. Too many to list. A few are Led zep, Tupac, Eminem, black Sabbath, rihanna, Jay Z, Bob Dylan, and many more!
>>
>>19155140
I think I saw that.

>>19155170
Unless you point out
>>19155110
>>19155088
>>19155082
You're just plain full of dogshit at this point.
>>
File: hans.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
hans.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>19155092
>attempt to prevent you from wasting my time
kek
you now this is 4chan, right.

>...wasting my time....
you are actually funny. can be funny.

>....wasting my t
I LMAO

>on /×/
>worries about wasting time...
can I steal that joke?
It's hilarious
>>
>>19155203
Sounds like absolute,
>muh satanic panic!
Obnoxious garbage.
>>
>>19155206
Yes, you even pointed the anon to an excellent Enochian dictionary and reference materials in the library, so he could utilize *actual* Enochian.
>>
>>19155209
It's always the same ancient-ass, worn out, Johnny Todd bullshit.
>>
>>19155211
>excellent Enochian dictionary
Um, I dunno if I'd go so far as to call Laycock's book EXCELLENT, but it's about the best we have for his intent and covers a fair amount of the gaps in our understanding.
>>
>>19155208
>Wasting my time WITH GOBBLEDY-GOOK
I know that ADHD and autism combined are probably tougher to beat than a pair of aces, but please try, TRY to read all that is presented. Even if you have to do it piecemeal, do it in order and without commenting til you have finished, even if you must divert yourself between words, if you avoid commenting until you have read, pieced together, and comprehended what has been presented, you can avoid making an even bigger ass of yourself in the future.
>>
File: 2017-06-15 19.26.14.jpg (306KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-15 19.26.14.jpg
306KB, 1280x1280px
>>19155206
No Baboon.
Get used to not being the only one with actual knowledge in the room.
And I don't care one bit about what you think. Someone who used a name like yours should play with his Nerf
>>
>>19155239
>actual knowledge
Get a load o' THIS guy!
>>
File: XBQurOF.jpg (606KB, 1492x2048px) Image search: [Google]
XBQurOF.jpg
606KB, 1492x2048px
>>19155239
>I'm absolutely unquestionably correct but have presented absolutely zero (0) evidence of my claims and refuse to do so while taking on an air of condescension and special knowledge

It never stops being precious.
>>
>>19155224
Image <-Not you

still, you can be funny

....wasting time...
still makes me laugh.
>>
File: bowie egypt.jpg (39KB, 301x400px) Image search: [Google]
bowie egypt.jpg
39KB, 301x400px
>>19154791
>Any spells to help you understand, play or write better. Perform better even?
David Bowie practised magic during the 70s and would often reference Crowley and the GD.
He also did so much coke on a regular basis he forgot he made an entire album and loved hitler.
>>
>>19155287
Attempting to distract from absolute retardation by displaying one of the worst aptitudes for humor ever witnessed by a living being.
>>19155309
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
>>
>all these people never cut off their dicks in a ritual while listening to Death Grips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2Oj57OJYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E
>>
>>19155353
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQzNZR-LXZc
>>
>>19155309
And of course there is no connection between Crowley, Golden Dawn and Enochian what so ever. After all, Crowley was full of shit and David Bowie is the only pop icon who was into 'the occult'.

And of course Lucifer is not the Angel of Music, Satan has no interest in pop culture at all and Enochian is not the Angelic language.
Ow wait, it is angelic language. ..
B-but satanic pop music does not use this knowledge, because, that would be unethical. A-and I can't find it, still know all about the system and language. A-and I need you to prove it, so I can say you are wrong. B-because I uh...uh.. b-b-because.... you are ....you....you ...lie...you lie, it is not true. O-otherwise I would have known. A-and surely tell /x/ about it. B-because I share all my kno-knowledge on /×/.
>>
>>19155405
What the holy jeebus are you rambling on about?

How many Aethyrs have you scried? How many Angels have you evoked? How famous and rich are you because of this sooper sekrit knowledge (which is so secret, in fact, that it's non-existant)?
>>
>>19155405
Anon, why are you picking a bone with somebody who dropped by to put in their two cents on the OP? Are you this desperate to feel superior, that you must start condescending to those who haven't even engaged you in your dickfarting, as Ape and myself have done?

There ain't nothin to be skerred of. just a lil poop on yo dick.
>>
>>19155405
>And of course there is no connection between Crowley, Golden Dawn and Enochian what so ever
Then what are Liber 418 and Liber Chanock all about, if not Enochian?

Why are the tablets represented in the GD Vault of the Adepts? Why does Crowley reproduce the GD's reformed table with all the awful side attributions?
>>
>>19154942

lmao why I'm not surprised at all? Get fucked larper
>>
>>19155458
I love how he explicitly calls out "hits" for using Enochian language routinely, but then shifts goalposts and condescends for caring about "hits" when I ask for a single example here >>19155101
>>
>>19155416
>>19155427
Wtf , I am on /×/ to have fun.
This is just me having fun.

Seriously, you are funny.
I really start to enjoy this visit.
Thanks Anon. By all means.
>>
>>19155482
Not even *just* using the language, but from what can be discerned from his initial posts, actual Enochian rites woven into them!
>>
>>19155489
Again, displaying a total ineptness in the broad and general category of "humor"
>>
>>19155489
>I'm just here to lie about shit at random and feed people garbage info with zero basis in reality while hiding behind the pathetic EBIN TROLLE excuse of "I was just pretending to be retarded"

No.
You're actually literally retarded.
>>
File: 1496520036403.jpg (132KB, 700x728px) Image search: [Google]
1496520036403.jpg
132KB, 700x728px
>>19155405
you're acting as if everyone doesn't already know that musicians do performances 'inspired' by magic rituals and that they don't know how exploitative the music and movie industry is.
People don't care anymore. All they want is a product to distract themselves from the emptiness of their lives.
>>
File: 4d9.png (124KB, 382x491px) Image search: [Google]
4d9.png
124KB, 382x491px
>>19155498
>>
>>19155517
>Just learn Enochian. All hits are Enochian, once you've learned the trick ;)

Not "in" Enochian, mind you... "are" Enochian.

>Then I don't need to tell you, do I?
Maybe you never learn to apply it in your daily life.
>Magik should become second nature, if that didn't happened to you, you didn't get it or you need better understanding.
Sorry for you m8

As we see here, the anon is referring to my perception of "magik," not language.

So you need to tell me you know better?
Now who is the sufkut here?

>implying megastars just write lyrics about their own life.

What's the difference between me and you?
>You need knowledge about magik to give yourself personality. You even need membership of some elite society to feel good. I don't.

And here, we see the anon explicitly saying that actual "spells" are woven into the songs. Again, this is implying a lot more than usage of a language.

We could go on, but if you didn't figure out the first time, and these examples don't help, you are functionally tarded
>>
>>19155529
Post examples of the spells, their structure, their sources, and their intent, particularly in an Enochian context (since, y'know, the rites and rituals utilize the language).
>>
>>19155511

OP literally ask for spells and I give tip 'Learn Enochian'.
How is that not an answer?

Damn, you can be my internet buddy. You make laugh. Honestly. Your name is Anon, right. I got to remember that. We will meet again.
>>
>>19155546
>I give tip 'Learn Enochian'.
>How is that not an answer?
>>19154849
>All hits are Enochian

You're a liar, a troll, or a larper.
Possibly all three.
>>
>>19155541
Not the dude we're talking to, just that my greentext didn't come out properly. my point was to the other anon, who was asking for "proof" that this guy is not just claiming Enochian language is used in every "hit" but that actual Enochian Rites are being used. Dunno which ones tho because as you see he just obfuscates. It should have looked like:

>Just learn Enochian. All hits are Enochian, >once you've learned the trick ;)

Not "in" Enochian, mind you... "are" Enochian.

>Then I don't need to tell you, do I?
>Maybe you never learn to apply it in your daily >life.
>Magik should become second nature, if that >didn't happened to you, you didn't get it or you >need better understanding.
>Sorry for you m8

As we see here, the anon is referring to my perception of "magik," not language.

>So you need to tell me you know better?
>Now who is the sufkut here?

>implying megastars just write lyrics about their >own life.

>What's the difference between me and you?
>You need knowledge about magik to give >yourself personality. You even need >membership of some elite society to feel >good. I don't.

And here, we see the anon explicitly saying that actual "spells" are woven into the songs. Again, this is implying a lot more than usage of a language.

We could go on, but if you didn't figure out the first time, and these examples don't help, you are functionally tarded
>>
>>19154904
>What is a hit
A product that makes people who don't need it, love the product so much they are willing to spend money on it and enjoy it (so much it start to annoy others).
Magik can do that trick for you.
Maybe 'muricans don't realize it that much but your music goes worldwide. That's not just clever promoting. Clever use of intelligent methods is needed for that.

Magik = intelligent use of intelligence.
intelligent use of intelligence does not have to be magik. But some wizard will create a rite out of it to use it once he finds out.

It's not my notion. It's just how people learned to pull the strings in their favor.
And the music industry in no acception.

But if you need meaning in your dull life, also, learning to handle magik is the way to go and can get you a lot of benefits.
Tip: don't try to find answers about magik on /x/. Visit esoteric libraries for that.
It is saver to read a book then to ask a wizard, for obvious reasons. ..
>>
>>19155621
Well, thanks for playing, but that is not the answer to the question put to you. Please collect 1200 NEETbux on your way out.
>>
>>19155621
>Visit esoteric libraries for that.
Like my library in /omg/ with over five thousand texts including academic editions worth hundreds of dollars and the unpublished Yorke Microfilms of the Warbrug Collection, among other exclusives :3
>>
>>19155643
W-wait... d-does that mean that one *can* find answers on /x/ perhaps? And it's not just a place to pretend to have secret knowledge so you can condescend to people while not knowing what Enochian even is, from the dank darkness of your mother's basement while your cold, half-eaten tendies waft the scent of chicken across the keyboard?
>>
>>19155630
The question was how to be a Rockstar.
The answer is become a wizard.
You learn how to manipulate situations. You learn how to protect yourself against people that want to steal your money.
You learn how the body react to certain frequencies (very important if you wish to sell a lot of sounds)
You learn how to write spells ( handy if You want to imprint the 'like me, love me, buy me' message in your audience )
You learn to entertain
You learn how to act (fans want personality )

So how to be a Rockstar, get into Enochian. If you like it, you will dig deeper and will discover the trick of the trade. It takes one to know one.

It's that simple.

The question might be, if you reach that stage, do you still want to spend time chasing a dream that is, once you know the inside secrets, not such a happy easy life afterall. There is more in life , especially once you know how to magik.
>>
>>19155643
Yeah, I heard that about you, to be honest Baboon. I might pay a visit.
May I have a direct link?
>>
>>19155671
Yes, we can see you didn't even remotely read the post that you responded to. Please collect NEETbux and leave, before we have to call security and remove you in front of a live audience.

Also, some great info on how little you know about what Enochian is, and its applications.
>>
>>19155676
I know what I know. And don't share all. Did not asked for your guidance either.
And I don't leave. Thanks for the buck though. I'll give them to my son to play with
>>
>>19155688
>I know what I know
How many Aethyrs have you scried, anon?
>>
Wow all this Enochian magick is making my cock sweat! Who wants a sniff? Don't be shy!
>>
>>19155250
Hey Ape stop picking on the downie
>>
>>19155692
I know my keys. The first time I found them was in the back of the book of Anton S. After that I found the towers and so on.
But of course, you need to be the big sister. What's your point sis?
>>
>>19155715
>"Anton S"
You mean LaVey or Levee? Don't know an Anton S.
He included, like, what...16 out of 48?
>I found the Towers and so on
Yeah, it totally sounds like you have a functional idea of how even the most basic Enochian works. Good job, anon, good job.
>>
>>19155725
And the best part is, THAT was your sooper sekrit that you were lording over everyone because of.
>>
>>19155725
You do know we live in the age where most things can be found on the internet, don't you?
You however seem to know a lot about it.
Care to share and sit on the baby chair on the head of the table?
>>
>>19155728
Nope, never said it was secret either. You sound like an annoyed 4 year old who did had the first pick out of the cookie can.

What is it you wanted to share before I started? You can tell it now. It's okay.
>>
>>19155749
Well, all of the original manuscripts of Enochian represented by the Sloane collection are in my library.

Unless he hopped in a time machine to save the portions that were used as baking liner before they got entered into the collection, he's go nothing special to share.
>>
>>19155749
Yes, and you apparently are too inept to understand it even on the internet, presented in all its exposed glory. Ape even hosts the source material for all Enochian work, so we can reconstruct the rites more approximately to their original character than the GD.
>>
>>19155728
Nope, never said it was secret either. You sound like an annoyed 4 year old who did NOT had the first pick out of the cookie can.

What is it you wanted to share before I started? You can tell it now. It's okay.
>>
>>19155762
Oh, but you did. Even used the exact word "secret."

>>19155101
>>
>>19155779
Just like he used the exact word "hit".
>>
>>19155772
What we wanted you to share some of your sooper sekrit Enochian interwoven into every hit pop song, as you claimed. But we expect nothing but obfuscation, so don't worry if you can't deliver. you haven't done much to raise the bar of expectation.
>>
>>19155788
>haven't done much to raise the bar of expectation.
Really the only way to raise that bar is to study the manuscripts.
>>
>>19155805
That's not really gonna help us uncover all the Enochian in every hit like the anon is claiming tho. All the study in the world won't reveal that to us! It seems we have some crossing of wires in here as to who is whom.
>>
>>19155779
Learn to read. That was about my conversation with academics, who became music friends. I never regarded as a secret. I prefer enjoying good new music over keeping a secret. They know and didn't really care. Somehow it is a big thing though at that academy. Which in Holland is very famous. Also with the leading music producers who are in fact known worldwide. One of them even dated Paris Hilton and taught her a few tricks.

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/magic/calls2.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiAwvyM0sDUAhVrIsAKHdLrDp04ChAWCCIwAw&usg=AFQjCNEDy57wvQUgzC-cW6Ui0QIrszbpEw&sig2=536eUvj5CLG_pIE5j-4Ltw
>>
>>19155831
OK, anonson. It's all the fault of my reading comprehension, perceiving accurately what is presented to it. It seems like now you are just trying to distract from the fact that you have actually known jack-effing-shit about Enochian this whole time.

Also, lame-ass attention-whoring/WE IZing
>>
>>19155813
Ow, is that what you thought I was saying?
Funny, again.
I said, if you get Enochian, there is much to find in popmusic. Check the hits when you reach that level.

Learning Enochian by listening music is so dumb a statement, it did not even popped up in my mind you was talking about that.

But of course, listening to popmusic does not teach you Enochian Magik. Not even the hit songs.

Still, if you are familiar with the system, you might find clues in the lyrics that revere to the use of magik or recognize magicall tricks being used simular as in magik spells.
>>
>>19155861
>I said, if you get Enochian, there is much to find in popmusic. Check the hits when you reach that level.
For the...sixth time: DEMONSTRATE WHICH HITS AND HOW.
>>
>>19155875
Here, I'm going to show you how stupendously easy it would be to prove a link between a particular language or ritual and given songs. I'll use obscure shit for examples.

>"Hey, anon, artists like Graham Bond use the GD pronunciation Enochian materials in their songs!"
>"Really Ape? Prove it, then!"
>"Alright, it's in https://youtu.be/BO_gquztSho?t=511 until he starts the recitation of the Stele of Revealing. Compare against https://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib84"
>"Gee, Ape, I guess you were right."

>"Hey anon, the band Coph Nia does the Gnostic Anthem from Crowley's Mass."
>"I dunno about that Ape, you got any proof?"
>"I sure do, check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpKachYTr-4 and https://hermetic.com/sabazius/gnostic_mass "
>"Wow, Ape, I learn something new every day!"

Now YOU try.
>>
>>19155875
Really. ?
You might call me whatever,
but if I have to hold your hand and bring you across, you are not even worth to reply on. And you call yourself Ape of Thoth?
Thoth would be ashamed.
You are like a Christian claiming to be a follower of Jesus Christ.
Jesucs Fucking Mary Christ.
I am out of here.
Keep the bux.
>>
>>19155909
Fucking. Priceless. The Pic. The Post. The Links. The Circumstances. ALL of it. Fucking Priceless!

Wasn't Bond one of the many to claim to be The Follower?
>>
>>19155914
Hehehe you're the tard who goes around saying "I spell it Jesucs cuz Jesus sucks guys and I'm totally mature lelelelelel."
>>
>>19155922
Yes.
He was a cool musician but a rather poor Thelemite. He was born before Crowley died but sometimes claimed to be his reincarnation.
>>
>>19155930
Ginger Baker, in his autobiography, said that once Bond got into Thelema his personality changed quite a bit and he stopped being fun. That's also around the same time he got into heroin, but Ginger Baker did Heroin costantly, as well...Seems like Baker also mentioned something about Bond either being mentally ill or triggering some kind of episodes by drug use or something.
>>
>>19155940
I've not read it and will have to look into it.
>>
File: meon7onome.jpg (18KB, 345x400px) Image search: [Google]
meon7onome.jpg
18KB, 345x400px
>>19155926
You remembered that?
How cute.
>>
>>19155959
I thought you were leaving, bud.

Unless you wanna prove yourself to be anything but an autismposter and post evidence like >>19155909
>>
>>19155955
It's called "Hellraiser" by Ginger Baker. It's one of the books I read during my out of town trip to a friend's while undergoing the dreaded "Cure," one of my many times doing so. The books that attract me in those periods always seem like the WORST choices during such an endeavor!
>>19155959
Yes, peak autism tends to stick with one for a while.
>>
>>19155971
Go eat a banana Baboon.
>>
>>19155980
>Yes, peak autism tends to stick with one for a while.
I am not a 'murican. Autism is more your kind of label. I just like to be creative. If you call that autism, fine. Don't really care. I like it that you remembered the last time though. Mission Accomplished.
>>
>>19155805
>study the manuscripts.
but dem bong tokes doe
shits hard pham
walk me through it
dont keep a brotha down
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>19155993
It's not a label, but rather a condition.
>>
>>19156137
"Those who blame an inability to study on marijuana intoxication deserve neither studying, marijuana, or intoxication"
>>
>>19156176
>the point illustrated
>>
>>19156146
I know, but 'muricans like to call everybody autists, and then it becomes a label. It's kinda how it is used.
But I can have it. Don't really care what label you feel the need to hang on me.

If you read DSM you might find most labels can apply to you. Therefor it is highly recommended you do not take those diagnosis too serious. Clients however want an answer for the behavior they wish to be analyzed.
>>
>>19156253
Well, that's not how the DSM works.
>>
>>19156290
Never mind him, his Third Eye has informed him that psychiatry is the work of the demiurge.
>>
File: And here we go.gif (2MB, 417x264px) Image search: [Google]
And here we go.gif
2MB, 417x264px
>>19156290
What, are you a professor on psychology now?
How do you think it works?
>>
>>19156305
Maybe he can ask his forth, second and fifth I to help him to shut his third I up.
Or does he only have 3?
>>
>>19156334
are you sum kinda archon or sumshit?
>>
>>19156365
Why you ask?
>>
>>19156391
cuz i leik to knowsis dis kind a stuff
>>
ITT: shitty musicians that wasted their time learning magic spells instead of music
>>
>>19156445
First learn how to music.
Then learn magik to learn to sell products.
Magik is just ancient tested and confirmed methodology which is coded to keep it hidden for the unworthy.
But if you study it and you have the desired mind setting, it will reveal its secrets to you. If you don't have the right mind setting it will have you circle jerking and waste your time and energy. And sometimes even more.
>>
>>19156497
Oh look! THIS pseudo-cryptic faggotry again! Yay!
>>
>>19156497

the only musicians ive ever known who were occultists were also the shitty musicians that got left behind by the musicians that did something productive with their time

stop looking for cheat codes to success. your music is bad and you suck.
>>
>>19156512
You are so typical. Whenever someone comes near your house you bark like a little dog. How about building a good house so you don't have to be afraid someone comes near you?
It seems like you did not have much benefit at all from your journey to the east.
Go home kiddo. You can have a cup of tea without worrying about anything. Maybe mommy will even read you a nice story about the 3 little masons and a yellow fluffy duck.
>>
File: nah.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
nah.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>19156580
Maybe next time start reading at the top.

>First learn how to music
>Then...

We do that in the English language.
Start at the top and read from Left to Right.
>>
>>19156589
look, whatever helps you feel clever so you can sleep at night, honey-boo
>>
>>19154791
>Any spells to help you understand, play or write better. Perform better even?
if there is something like that i`m not interested at all, i`m occultist, but i want to figure it out with my fucking ears and hands.
>>
>>19154942
oh, come the fuck on
>i dont need to tell you because you should know it
>i`m not gonna tell you because you are too noob
fuck you
>>
>>19156788
Have to agree to some extent.
Why spend time on magik if you can't play the music. Learn to play like a boss.
Music is not about being a star. It's about emotions. And lyrics are about poetry (good lyrics are).
Stars are about making money. And the top of that industry is populated by many wizards. Be creative and fresh. Be new.
>>
>>19155643

If you're lucky kiddies you can have an ego just as bloated as this too!
>>
>>19155930

He claimed to be his son, not his reincarnation. Not the same thing... not that I'd expect you to understand.
>>
>>19155643

Yeah, do you have this book called :
'How to wifi?'
We don't a library anymore monkey.
We have the world right under our fingertips.
>>
>>19157322
I was under the impression he'd occasionally claim both.

But I mean whatever I'm not the dude's biographer.

>>19157304
I'm sorry you're triggered by the source manuscripts of the system in question.
>>
>>19154791
i looked them up and they sound like shit
>>
File: serveimage.gif (285KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
285KB, 500x363px
>>19154791
>because we all want to be rockstars.

OP IS A GIGANTIC FAGGOT
>>
File: Untitled.png (28KB, 730x660px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
28KB, 730x660px
>>
>>19155909
GRAHAM BOND COULD PLAY THE HAMMOND B3 LIKE NO UDDAH"
>>
The only "magick" in music is getting listeners high off chemical chords and using that energy for rituals via live performances.

If you dont have Auditory Tactile Synesthesia you will never become a famous musician, sorry. ATS is a neurological mutation that allows you to associate the "tingling" sensation produced by sounds to corresponding body parts - its an upgraded form of ASMR. With ATS you can identify which notes activate the parts of the brain that release serotonin and dopamine - then you play these notes and trick people into thinking its good music, when really its just ear drugs they dont know they are taking.

Did you really think there were only drugs for 4/5 senses?
>>
>>19154791

Instead of talking about magik and myths in music, it could be a good idea to just call them applyd methods and techniques.

Then it comes clear very easy what one would need to grow big in the music industry.

Maybe you heard of Nick and Simon? Never heard of them, sure?
Those 2 really suck. They suck at depth in lyrical writing. They suck at musical composition. They happen to have a guy-next-door voice and looks. They also have a manager who knows the game. Therefor they are worldly famous, in Volendam and surrounding. Does he uses magik. Some might say no. But he does 'the magic trick'.
>>
Hey Ape care to share more occult related musicians?
You into Mort Garson or Bruce Haack?
What about more mainstream artists like Ty Segall?
>>
Robert Fripp called King Crimson improv white magic. The connection all the musicians felt when completely improvising without soloing is pretty magical.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.