[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual Experience/Awakening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0314.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0314.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Do you even talk to spirits? That's what I thought bitches. This is my completely unexaggerated honest first encounter with the supernatural that shook my belief system.
>be me
>be 23/24
>no drugs, smoked pot before, quit months before this, system is clean, no "anon gimme the drugs you're smoking" pls
>practicing energy manipulation, meditation, that kinda shit
>only half believe it all, suspended belief for the sake of experimentation
>perform a "past life regression"
Okay. Here goes.
I laid down in bed alone after meditating for half an hour to calm my mind perfectly. I focus on the third eye and shift perspective out of body, like an astral projection, then focus back inside my body through the core instead of the eye, as if looking into myself from a third perspective.
Objective: find crystallized/scarred part of my soul, could feel like a knot or tight spot.
Got it! Focus on it intensely, allow any thoughts to happen uninhibited. Negative emotions come from focusing on this thing. Anger. Focus for 15 minutes or so, gradually anger becomes more and more intense, until I am literally thrashing and flailing my arms and legs impulsives, growling, and struggling to maintain my focus. Experience some vague kinda vision things like memories, not really anything substantial, but this anger is fucking trippy and out of character for me.
At the point where I can barely focus on the knot anymore, I turn to the spiritual plane for help. I give an explicit command to I can only assume are around me that any without my best intentions at heart must leave now. Feels kinda less crowded, maybe I'm just fooling myself. I ask remaining spirits for help healing my soul.
This is where shit gets bananas.
Instantly my anger disappears, being replaced by a fire is lit within my heart that immediately spreads out through my entire body, and I feel intense warmth like when you're in the arms of a loved one. Euphoric is the only word I have for this feeling.
>>
>>19154727
I lay there in bed bewildered by the feeling. Then I suddenly experience a dual vision, like I am in my room on my bed, but suddenly I'm also in another place, lying on a bed. I see both these things at once uninhibited, not like a forced hallucination on drugs where you see one thing only. It's a small, bright, white room, a few other beds. A single, small window, outside I see lush green plant life and a waterfall. It's all beautiful.
2 people are in the room with me, naked, a man and a woman. Tall, elegant, Nordic in appearance with red hair. The man sits in the corner looking to the distance, occasionally at me, smiling. The woman sits at the foot of my bed staring lovingly at me, and they talk to me, as if directly to my mind, without moving lips, but somehow I feel as if they are speaking as one.
They tell me they love me, we are family, and they've been watching over me and are proud. They say I am on the right track in life and I need to keep following my instincts. I ask them why I'm here (on Earth without them) and they say I wanted to come here. I ask when I can come back and they tell me I must finish what I came here for. Immediately I understand this means I must live out my life as full as I can and ask no more questions.
They tell me I cannot stay long and I have to return to the world and continue my duty here, until one day when we meet again.
The experience ends, but the euphoria doesn't. For more than 24 hours, lasting well into the next day, I had this euphoric feeling, and unconditional love and empathy for those around me. I worked in sales at a circuit city (think RadioShack) with stupid ass people everyday all day, but I felt not one ounce of negativity towards anyone. Only love. Eventually around lunch time the next day I come down from euphoria and feel normal emotions again like the rest of you niggers.
Share similar experiences, AMA, call me a LARPing faggot, whatever.
>>
Fucking hell mate, I can't even tell what meditation is supposed to do, much less get shifting perspectives to work. But it reminds me of playing softball games in third person when I was a little kid every time I hear about things like that. I told people at the time I was doing that, and they thought I was just weird, even moreso when I told them seeing things from above was why I paid so much attention to people's hair and so little to their shoes. And softball was hard because the ball went right up out of sight when anyone hit it, though I never lost sight of the players.

Anyways, what I'm saying is, your story immediately makes me envious of your ability to shift perspectives like that.
>>
>>19154760
It's just like what you described. There is always a point of focus where your concentration lies, meditation is about moving that focus in your body and the tingly feeling that follows it on its own, usually slowly at first so you must let it keep up. And clearing your mind, letting your conscious thoughts run their course without interrupting them or trying to change them willfully until they just... quiet and eventually stop and you stop hearing your voice inside your head.
To shift perspective out, you focus on the third eye, between your eyes and up a little, for a while until the tingling feeling is concentrated there and you slowly shift your concatenation up and out of your body.
>>
>>19154731
Whats your point? Not a particularly unique story here friend. Very cool, but what are you getting at?
>>
>>19154779
We are spirits from another plane with supernatural existence in a place where only love and euphoria exist and materialism and negativity are non existent. We volunteered to come here and be human for the sole purpose of experiencing what it is to be human, to have negative feelings, to suffer, to detach from the spiritual plane.
We're here on earth to try something new. Like a game. Because why not, we are eternal beings putting on a mortal body and living in a shit planet just for something to do. Existence is an experiment because.... we were bored of perfection.
>>
I've had a very similar experience, but with what i practice as part of my celtic witchcraft.

The room or place you're in is usually just an astral plane you reach in meditation. Mine is on a fuckin cliff.

I've spoken to at least four spirits there and they're all super vague and give strange hints and warnings and prophecies? I never really get exactly what they mean but it's still cool.
>>
>>19154731
Your story reminds me of a hypnagogic halucination I had. I wake up in the middle of the night and sit up in my sleeping couch. I am in a comfortable position but with the lights turned off. As with how people with sleep paralysis often describe "shadowy men" I had 3 such figures appear in my room, only they were made of dim yellow light. Bright enough to illuminate my room but not much more than a pleasant glow. I don't know if I was paralyzed as I did not attempt to move. I was overwhelmed with a feeling of joy, like I don't recall having experienced to that degree before. I remember that they "talked" to me, although I can't recall what they said. They sat with me for a while before fading. The light faded with them, and I got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
>>
>>19154727
>Do you even talk to spirits?
been there, done that. just wait til you find out what they really are.
>>
>>19154870
Yeah it's weird how you can just get up after and carry on with life like it was no big deal. Just natural.
>>
>>19154882
Demons misdirecting you?
Or aliens
>>
>>19154760
when i was a kid i had the same expirience i was a goal keeper in soccer and not 1 ball ever entered my goal ! not 1 for 2 years !
i used to close my eyes and defend with my eyes closed everyone thought i was crazy and nobody trusted me even tho im the best goal keeper. Tend to see things and deal with weird things lucid dreams and much more in the end people think im crazy
>>
>>19154884
The feeling of joy persisted for some time but otherwise it was just back to normal again.
>>
>>19154907
I had a very similar experience. I felt so confused when I finally came down from it and looked at it from another perspective.

I say continue to play with this and see where it leads. Keep an open mind and see what it does for you after a few experiences.
>>
>>19154902
Hell yeah, I used it for being soccer goalie too. Shit's helpful. I wasn't as good at being a goalie as it sounds like you were. I was a chubby kid, and soccer was towards the tail end of when I could put my perspective out like that at all. It still helped.

This is such a weird experience I'm surprised to meet someone else who had it! I've been dealing with wild dreams for years, and I've seen some oddities too. Maybe we ought to compare notes. Did you ever see glimpses of an otherworld? It was like getting another view of the same place I was in, but seen from the other angle earth was kind of fiery/ruined/shimmery.
>>
>>19154889
(you)
>>
>>19154889
hint: there is no such thing as aliens.
>>
>>19154727
Life is perception. Dont believe in insane shit. Decide to be schizophrenic... become schizophrenic. Thats what your story sounds like to me.
>>
>>19154731
You are in Hell and glimpse beings not in Hell and they tell you you wanted to come here bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaah! You believe them, Jesus Christ you are fucking retarded!
>>
>>19154760
My first memory was when I was a baby sucking on my moms tit on this unique chair we had and the experience was from 3rd person.
>>
File: apes.jpg (10KB, 249x187px) Image search: [Google]
apes.jpg
10KB, 249x187px
>>19154795
kill...me

These are our rulers.
>>
>>19154795
Did we really volunteer? Or is it necessary for us to understand negative feelings? A rite of passage perhaps.
>>
>>19154727
Do you have any more deer photos?
>>
>>19155495
Going to hell is a choice, anon
>>
>>19156396
I don't know brooo no one can to come to the Son(Jesus Christ) except for who the Father draws.. Not to mention many will seek to be able to enter heaven and not be able
>>
>>19156701
John 6:44 Luke 13:24 for reference.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>>
>>19154727
Past life regression is never a good idea. I don't know why the hell people try it all the damn time.

It just hurts, and sometimes you will get a glimpse of things that you were absolutely fucking glad were forgotten and gone.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.