[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know you're possessed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1479583896364.jpg (43KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
1479583896364.jpg
43KB, 480x384px
How do you know you're possessed?
>>
drink holy water, if you dont burn you are possesed, if you DO burn you call the firefighters.

Repeat until you do NOT burn
>>
>>19154726
Youll catch yourself sitting down and rolling your eyes into your head and meditating. Standing around not thinking anout anything. Hearing voices when youre with your friends. Not audible, but sensing a thought that isnt yours. I was drawing a lot of reptile eyes as well. Ohhhhhh, and most obviously, if youve been fucking with the occult without sufficient protection, asshole.
>>
>>19154751
ahahahaha fuck the occult i summon satan shalabam shalazam

earrrrrrgh aaaaaaaaauugh oh noes i am is possessed
>>
When you hear voices and they command you to hurt yourself or other people.
>>
>>19156830
upvote
>>
>>19154726
>intrusive thoughts
>erratic motions
>bursts of energy without cause
>impulses to harm others
>impulses to make your soul filthy by partaking in extremely degenerate things like masturbating to illegal shit
>>
>>19157596

I might be possesed then

wat do?
>>
>>19157596
Know what else can cause all those? Mental illness or even enough crazy drug use. It wouldn't be a sign of possession unless you think every case of mental illness or deviancy is possession, or have some way of differentiating the two.
>>
File: 1473799655108.jpg (7KB, 180x210px) Image search: [Google]
1473799655108.jpg
7KB, 180x210px
>>19154751
I catch myself standing around zoning out all the time, but I think that's just because I'm a fucking weird cunt.

Or, you know, that other thing
>>
>>19154745
What if I'm possessed by a Hindu demon? Do I just need to line up shot glasses of holy waters from different religions and just go down the line?
>>
>>19154726
Captive: When you realize it suddenly you have no idea where you are and what you were doing, your memory is fuzzy and the last thing you remember has nothing to do with your situation at the moment
Opressed: You realize what you're doing but you can't stop it - it's stronger than you
>>
>>19157685
I was just thinking the same thing.
>>
>>19157670
State your religion / beliefs and I'll try to guide you forward.

>first of all contact psychologist
>things are about to (insert ominous description)
>>
>>19154726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHBsJCopBzU
The demon will tell you, Larry. At least you'll have the excuse that you're eating for two.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.