[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When i go into gemstone shops alone, within 10 minutes i get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1474562367503.png (30KB, 316x296px) Image search: [Google]
1474562367503.png
30KB, 316x296px
When i go into gemstone shops alone, within 10 minutes i get anxiety and get shaky.

is this cuz of all the gemstone energies?
>>
It is because you are gay
>>
>>19154616
im female desu
>>
>>19154626
Women can be gay.

What exactly is in the gemstone shops? Could it be something other than the gemstones? Do they burn incense, perhaps? Or maybe you're just uncomfortable with the gems.

Could also be psyching yourself out. Rocks are rocks.
>>
>>19154610
It's the store owners sending disgusting white cis male energy your direction because they wanna fug and you're taking too long to buy some placebo stones.
>>
>>19154610
Because your subconscious knows you have autism
>>
>>19154610
Leave your giant gemstone vibrator at home and stop having it on you everywhere you go.
>>
try another shop.
maybe that owner has some nasty magick at work.
>>
>>19154626
fag
>>
>>19154610
>>19155682
Being sensitive to energy is possible. You're having basically a clusterfuck of crystals and gems going at it at one place. There's also a possibility like the other anon said; Probably some nasty energies or Magick at work in the shop for business.
>>
>>19154610
the only energy a gem would have is thermal energy from the ambient temperature in the room or the sun (just like all matter on earth), potential energy if its sitting on a shelf, kinetic energy if someone threw it at your head, and nuclear energy which creates the bonds between the atomic and subatomic particles. these energies are created by electromagnetism, gravity, and the weak and strong nuclear forces, respectively. all of these affect all matter. even you. so the sensation you get could be from a pile of meat the same as it could be from a pile of translucent rocks. it just so happens that you think those rocks are special, most likely because someone told you they are, so you wouldnt get the same effect if it were a pile of anything else.
>>
No, you're just autistic
>>
>>19154610

it's just because you haven't taken your meds you schizo fuck
>>
>>19154610
They probably don't ever clear the crystals so the energies can be kind of fugged up.
>>
>>19154610
Being around hippies in general make me feel this way. It's definitely higher in their home terf.
>>
>>19156301
What are you even doing on this board.
>>
>>19154610
Who the fuck goes into gemstone shops?
>>
>>19154610
No, you probably just have an anxiety disorder. You should find a good therapist.
>>
>>19158627
I've always wondered how these things stay open. I swear they're all a front or money laundering scheme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.