[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MK ULTRA/elsa gate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: mk-ultra-14we8hk.jpg (28KB, 347x340px) Image search: [Google]
mk-ultra-14we8hk.jpg
28KB, 347x340px
Hi, like 2 weeks ago or something, there was this big trend talk about this MK ULTRA children videos on youtube, but suddenly all of it vanished like it never happened?

Do you guys remember it, or did the bloody timelines switch once again??
>>
>>19154432
Nah no timelime switch, someone said it was being RP by some of the guys in the OG Discord and everyone stopped caring because of that.
>>
According H3H3's interview with Joey Salads on youtube these videos were made Nathan Bradberry and his youtube prankster friends. They know how to capitalize off of youtube and are getting huge revenues from posting stupid shit

I don't know, but i'm open for the idea that these fuckers might be behind it

VIDEO FOR REFERENCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHL6HazIfQ0
>>
>>19154440
what if it that was a cover up by the CIA, and everyone who talked about it got threatened by them?
>>
>>19154432
Yeah, the codes guys from discord deciphered led to link with some shitty band's album.
They are still LARPing on twitter though, saying something big will happen with these videos on July 8 so we'll see.
>>
>>19154450
How the fuck is this related to this thread? I smell a shill
>>
>>19154452
Same shit like the time cashme outside girl's IG account got "hacked" and ended up just being a promotional stunt
>>
File: 1497209272458.jpg (161KB, 737x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497209272458.jpg
161KB, 737x1024px
>>19154451
Who knows?
I just did the sensible thing, told to my sister who instantly uninstalled and forbade Youtube to her sons.
>>
>>19154454
Just take a look bro. They do stupid shit and try to hide their names. No shilling
>>
I don't think it's been forgotten. A few podcasters on The Right Stuff have discussed it just this week.
>>
>>19154432
it's a massive larp
>>
>>19154432

Off topic but, what are timeline switches exactly? I checked google and nothing came up about it.
>>
File: Attach12311_20170614_154551.png (585KB, 796x1408px) Image search: [Google]
Attach12311_20170614_154551.png
585KB, 796x1408px
>>19154452
thats a reference to the new spiderman movie and that theres going to be an influx of fucked up childrens videos and searches from kids who will be exposed to this shit when they search "spiderman" on YT.

>>19155199
the ARG was a larp, but the elsa/spiderman videos are real, fucked up, and messing with kids.

if anyone wants to help research the strange kids YT videos, the discord is:
discord.gg/7jR25sT

dont talk about the ARG stuff or they will ban you
>>
>>19155359
still some cucks larping
>>
>ARG/LARP where children are actually potentially traumatized and copyrighted characters from huge and well-known companies are used
>this huge of a quantity of it, when each video looks like it took some time to make, a good deal of them even being live-action, made by some obscure and shitty band

Oh fucking please. How stupid do you have to be to swallow this and not see it's either bullshit made up by an idiot or bullshit made up by a knowing liar?

Not only that, but the explanation that it's generic children's videos made by a bot/some company used bots in order to exploit YouTube's revenues it gives to videos with ads and channels with many subscribers is also too simplistic as I see it; because although many of the videos have obviously bot channels with hilariously over-the-top, clearly mechanical, generic comments all similarly written ("great video!" "haha so funny video subscribed" etc.), and although it seems like views are somehow being inflated by bots, the question here is:

Why would they try to make money from these children's videos and simultaneously make them so disturbing? Obviously, it would be much better publicity and much better money if they just made normal albeit generic videos. It seems they have some algorithm for making the animated videos, so why not just NOT include such stuff as seeming rape, violence, screaming noises, etc.? It seems arbitrary, something added and PURPOSEFUL.

All in all, this seems hard to explain by any standards due to

>amount of effort put into it, the vast quantity of these similar videos
>the genuine malice of it and psychological damage it could cause (obviously VERY bad rep for anyone creating it and even in today's litigious society easy cause for a lawsuit, so whoever's making it is certainly very confident and very malicious)
>the strange fact that they seem to have some authority such that YouTube isn't putting many of their videos as flagged/18 or older despite growing controversy
>>
>>19156971
As for my own explanation, when I first saw this topic come up i was pretty cynical and laughed at it. Obviously it seems ridiculous at first glance, "Oooooh, children's videos that have some slightly inappropriate stuff in them, who gives a fuck?"

But as per the reasons enumerated in the post I just posted, I think it's deeper. I think it's some twisted psychological experiment, and probably has roots in the intelligence community. The CIA has done some weird-ass shit in MK-Ultra, and there's quite a hubbub that MK-Ultra never ended, only went underground. I wouldn't be surprised if this was some rogue faction of US intelligence agencies so confident in not being found out they're using whatever segment of the population that might watch these videos as guinea pigs in some psycho-sociological experiment.

Perhaps they're even observing how we react to it, what theories people come up with to explain something so bizarre.
>>
>>19156999
>Perhaps they're even observing how we react to it, what theories people come up with to explain something so bizarre.

kind of like its an ARG inside an ARG
>>
>>19154432
I got kicked out of 2 discords for this topic alone. Be wary of anyone pushing those. They seem to be untrustworthy and insular. We need to keep it all on 4chan.
>>
>>19157070
probably because you kept pushing the ARG narrative or shilling. they are pretty fucking serious and organized.
>>
>>19157092
No, it was something super petty.
>>
>>19157108
Well as someone in the Investigating YouTube one, I would say we are mostly serious. Diversion is not welcome, though. We made 3 videos to promote awareness and are the reason there's been 3 alt-right podcasts focusing on the topic in the past week.
>>
>>19157128
I want those videos taken down as much as anyone else does. We need to shut that child abuse shit down. Just no discords. It opens the door to the wrong type of person.
>>
>>19157135
you're never going to reach that level of coordination here. that group worked through the whole ARG, got organized, and are reaching a mass audience that these bumplocked threads cannot do.
>>
>>19157060
I chuckled.

Actually, the more I think of it, maybe it's too harsh to completely discount that it could be called an ARG or LARP. Just because this is malicious in intent intelligence agencies or someone/thing sinister is doing this, doesn't mean it's not an ARG or LARP, because by definition it does seem like that --- creating a huge amount of offensive YouTube videos in real life seemingly geared to children, without any explanation for all the sex and violence in them.
>>
have you guys seen inside the warehouse in pelzer/ he's recently tweeted coordinates to a house nearby too
>>
>>19157128
it is starting to die now. you mention arg and get silenced. something is being hidden from us.
>>
>>19158658
Oh for fuck's sake, lay off the /pol/ for a bit.
They want to focus on the elsa-spiderman videos. Which, by the way, are far from being the only ones. I just found yet another channel but since there are tons of these, all with millions of views, it's no surprise.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCihJpiYp0jRLYt9kMr5i_yg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJBRuDhJrTSf92tw6jZD-PQ
There is so much more that it's not worth trying to link. This is so massive that the ARG part couldn't cover it at all: they'd need dozens of backup channels and they wouldn't be easy to hide.
>>
>>19159109
I was not talking about pol. I was talking about discord. I am also aware of the problem. Probably more so than you are... however, the arg may reveal more information about the youtube videos and also other forms of abuse. it all needs to be looked at. the arg is not a joke.

is there any information on the address of the coordinates? Other than the address..
>>
>>19157135
>>19158658
if you really think they are "up to something" you must think everything is a conspiracy. look at the videos they are putting out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfhErut2-j8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVu3N_ayNnI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei9rhNRL88I

the only thing that's fucking shady is YOU trying to detract from more people getting involved. they are doing god's work while you sit home, just playing with your pud
>>
>>19159546
i am not discrediting the discord at all. I like it there. i'm just saying it would be fucking nice to be able to discuss the arg. You go tackle youtube with the discord, and let me talk to SOMEBODY about the arg. Why is it so difficult to talk about the arg? Youtube is important. I know. Learned Helplessness is fucking sick. Colour programming is sick. Desensitization is sick. BUT I want to talk about the arg. Just fucking once. THAT IS ALL.
>>
>>19159570
you know the admins ran the other discord where they solved the ARG... just PM them and ask to join that one.
>>
>>19159581
it is not solved. new things are being released.
>>
>>19159546
Damn, these are actually pretty well done
>>
>>19159609
youre a fucking idiot. no wonder they dont want anything to do with you.
>>
>>19159643
who said they don't want anything to do with me? this is absolutely nothing to do with the discord. I just want to discuss the arg. end of. what the fuck is everyones problem? new shit has come out.
>>
>>19156999
Trips of truth!
>>
>>19154459
Good man.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>19159538
There is no arg, fuck off, take meds, come back.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.