[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1392381750299.jpg (629KB, 1530x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1392381750299.jpg
629KB, 1530x1980px
>perineum keeps vibrating
>ears keep ringing
>feeling of psychic thoughts

What's happening to me guys? Am I dying? Am I leaking chi? Chakra related? It feels like theres something im supposed to do right now, some type of ritual or path to learn that'll stop all this. Help.
>>
>>19154319
Go to a doctor idiot
>>
Me too anon. Woke up at four thirty having an odd dream. Dog was outside my door crying I let her outside and she books it towards nothing that I can see but I can't fall back asleep. The dogs pacing and seems worried and won't. Stop keeping watch when she usually sleeps . I keep getting a ringing and damn near felt like I was tripping on lsd when I woke up
>>
>>19154319
no, your internal pressure in too high, probably. call a doctor
>>
>>19154339
>I keep getting a ringing and damn near felt like I was tripping on lsd when I woke up

Literally this, a few seconds after being awake I felt a rush to my head. There was also a fox in my garden, which was weird for a sunny late morning, and the crows were kawwing really loud, for a long while. That's not normal at all.

Are you into the occult?
>>
>>19154350
No my belief system is that we're currently in the process of ascension, and ive been called upon to tame the fears of the unknown, that it's ok to spiral out and become more. To let people know this is ok, but I think dogs can sense intention so her behavior is throwing me way off.
>>
She's literally growling at nothing...
>>
File: rM6Hmhw-2[1].jpg (32KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
rM6Hmhw-2[1].jpg
32KB, 720x960px
>>19154384
>>19154363
I can get the local fauna to react depending on my thoughts, most typically, they'll respond if I'm thinking very negatively or thinking about something occult.

I've kept my nose out of it for a while now, but they're still responding like I'm up to something. My body is still reacting this way.

My main concern is the feeling of thoughts leaking. I don't want these jabronies to get an insight into my beautiful thoughts, they don't deserve them.

I'm trying to devise ways to stop the psychic projections. Any suggestions?
>>
>>19154407
Well I have a theory that higher dimensions are of love which is where we're heading. I suppose dark forces know this all too well and there trying to latch on to our sensitivity for they know very soon they won't be able to influence us. I can get flora and fauna to react as well, I've made shit grow with love and animals literally walk up to me. This dog is protecting me, that much is obvious. I've seen her not react at all to noises from benevolent forces... also literally since this conversation the amount of 4,3, and 7's in uncanny. I'm going to ask source for protection and I'll let you know if the vibe changed
>>
>>19154433
Check that shit out 4433, also 7:03
>>
File: 1c2[1].jpg (104KB, 694x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1c2[1].jpg
104KB, 694x1024px
>>19154433
I mean, I suppose my thoughts have been lustful and power-oriented for the past two days. But I'm a fucking human being, whatever is happening can't be a negative reaction to that, can it? Not wanting others to be privy to my thoughts isn't selfish or anything, it's totally respectable.

I'm more of a 3, 6, 9 person myself, but am partial to a bit of 7 or 11. I'm going to try fill in the blanks, as in the blank spaces of my mind, with love and compassion and see how that goes.

Thanks for the suggestions, good luck, and looking forward to seeing if things change for you too.
>>
I honestly feel better, Harley is still walking around some but no longer after things invisible to the eye, storm cloud over the house even subsided
>>
>>19154462
3 and 7 have resonated with me since my moms death who always talked about those being gods numbers, she died on march 7th. I would try not to focus on the power and lustful thoughts, I know we're humans and flawed but you and I both know we're spirits stuck in this human existence and therefore our awareness is a little more updated than others, and therefore a little more open to forces unseen... you're not an idiot and a doctor would only have you focused on the illusion. I feel like trying to stay as positive as possible will definitely help
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.