[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clairaudient/Thought transmit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

Anyone here clairaudient?

How do I turn it the fuck off?

I can't masturbate without being told it's bad, and the implication of that is that I'm being watched by entities/thoughts are being transmitted. I'm not asking these beings for feedback, nor am I asking them to read my mind. I didn't even know thoughts could be transmitted like that, and it's not even in my control.

I don't need that. Please help.
>>
File: app-fail1.jpg (121KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
app-fail1.jpg
121KB, 660x660px
>>19153892
Dont assume subconscious separation of thoughts, that's extra, just admit you have slight tendency to believe masturbating is bad, you're probably trying to stop, or always wanted to, but don't. Either way just think the thing you thought you heard to yourself, and accept it as one of your own questions or demands of yourself.
>>
File: 1490145215447.jpg (26KB, 450x287px) Image search: [Google]
1490145215447.jpg
26KB, 450x287px
>>19153912
Are you suggesting it's not an entity that is making noise, but my own subconscious response?

Thing is, I have no problems with a daily fap, but the obnoxiously loud ear ringing and the crows that kaw really loudly when I begin seem to disagree. That said, I am trying to cut it down and increase my health.

I have ear ringing accompanying certain thoughts and behaviours: any way to stop that, or do I just have to consciously force my thoughts to myself?

I get the suspicion some thoughts are being transmitted to people at times... your first statement is interesting though, I know I am procrastinating, so are you suggesting my own subconscious is doing it on purpose?
>>
File: 1497049006820.jpg (10KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
1497049006820.jpg
10KB, 302x167px
Bump
>>
>>19153934
Yes, i suggest you're susceptible subconscious preys on your paranoia and capable imagination. You dont want to admit you have these kind of thoughts so you've drawn a boundary, making these more paranoid, angry, or uncertain thoughts have a "personality" or just a different voice than your own desired inner monologue.
>>
>>19154096
your*, and worse than that you try to shove these voices away, making your own expression of feelings become caught up and it probably makes you feel anxious.
>>
>>19154100
these thoughts and your rational mind try to find reasons for why this is all happening, usually being associated to some religion, supernatural power, or "mind rays" or something. Typically your best bet is to see a psychiatrist and don't start medication till you give proper psychiatry and meditation a try. Dont fight anything inside yourself is your best bet, but if it all too overwhelming seek help (as you've did asking questions here, but personally and physically)
>>
>>19153892
I feel that at one point in my life, there was an entity that wanted me to masturbate

For at least over a year, on multiple occasions I would wake up, early hours of the morning with a rock hard cock and I could not fall back asleep until I came at least 2 or 3 times and the orgasms were 10x better than what it normally was during the day time
>>
>>19154108
Certainly not the kind of delusion you want to be reading into right now. "I felt this" or "I felt that" is all just personal reinforcement of desired intention. This guy wanted to feel good and was repressing it. now he associates personal feelings, mixed with good imagination and gets a story about a spirit. Rationalize this kind of behavior before you let it sink into your emotional state.
>>
>>19154096
>>19154100
I suppose I'll listen to the suggestions.

What is off-putting though is that I've tested my psychic ability with a friend before, and that worked. Now I feel like the barriers are really down and if I think about a person while I fap, they could potentially get an inkling of it.

It feels that way at least, which might mean it's true. This is why I'm angry and anxious, but I'll try to find ways to mitigate it.

If you know of any solutions, techniques, or any information in this area I'd be indebted to you. Thank you.
>>
>>19154115
Because something feels that way doesn't make it true, if people knew they would tell you and ask you to stop, right? anyways, try to relax and take it easy on yourself thats all i got. seek help if it gets worse.
>>
>>19154113
It probably was just my subconscious wanting to jack off and I would wake up and do exactly that

But the only reason why it felt weird because it was just unusual for me at the time, I can only remember having sexual dreams before waking up and when I did all my senses were heightened and my body felt numb and tingly like I was on some sort of drug, my heart would be racing as well

But prior before this, I never felt like this in my entire life and my sleeping pattern was normal
>>
Were evolving into androgynous beings, mastiurbating can lead to bad thoughts, even rape in a poor mind. You're not gonna be able to stop yourself from becoming vegetarian, quitting bad habits and talking care of yourself and others. I can only masturbate to one person now and it's someone I loved unconditionally
>>
Use your will and intent to tell it to slow down or stop at times you aren't ready to take on information. In the event this entity is benevolent they will back off and allow you some room to think clearly.

Also, assuming you are channeling something real here, sit down with pen and paper when you feel the contact . Write down a question and see what happens. You may find that you begin writing what you hear automatically while you listen. Those with claraudience often have trouble remembering what they hear at first so a written record can help you process this later.

At any rate, I would take a look at how you feel during these activities and where your thoughts are. If they are in a dark place, they will elicit contact from those who resonate in a similar fashion. Change yourself to stay in a more positive thought pattern and the experience should go more smoothly. Good luck to you. These skills are tricky.
>>
>>19153892
can i ask you something weird? have you a bump on your head? pls respond
>>
It's so awesome. Just keep it and learn to befriend your voices. Maybe it's your soulmate.
>>
>>19156672
bump where? This isn't a new thing, I've been experiencing it for months
>>
Just get to know them. Ask them who they are and what is their purpose for talking to you.
>>
What if this is an important entity in your future and you push him/her away and become enemies? What if it's your soulmate? Ask if you're soulmates.
>>
>>19156724
What do you know about clairaudience?

What if the entity doesn't so much as "speak", but makes it's opinion known through sounds.

I doubt that's my "soulmate".
>>
>>19156750
Maybe you have a turtle for a soulmate. I know I used to hear voices from someone and once the voices stopped, my world turned upside down. I know it gets real lonely when they stop talking to you.
>>
>>19156724
anything that comes uninvited is typically an enemy, hungry or hungry enemy
>>
>>19156772
If you want to be enemies with them, then fine. You won't win against them. They know how to fuck with your head and can make you do stupid stuff. I highly suggest you don't become enemies with them. Just be friends with them and learn to love them. They are a part of you now.
>>
Tell them, "Please leave me alone. I don't want to talk." Be truthful, but respectful at the same time. Fuck, tell them to come talk to me. I'd love to entertain them.
>>
>>19156792
They don't talk in speech though, just sounds.

I don't know if they're then transmitting my thoughts to other people, which I feel they are. That could just be me though, and they latched on from me screaming my thoughts out.
>>
>>19156807
Maybe it's a tulpa. It's still in it's infant stage. You need to talk to it and teach it to talk. Guide it to the spiritual plane so it can find out who and what it is. When it can talk, tell it to talk to the Sun. Maybe the Sun can guide it. Once it can talk, tell it, "You are free! Go to the spiritual plane and find peace!" and it will vanish. Maybe.
>>
>>19156783
you should know i do not want to be enemies with anything
>>
>>19156807
>just sounds
careful not to press that button too often
it be the schitzo switch an it can get stuck in the on position if you keep mashing it
>>
>>19156846
Well that's good, because entities can really hurt you. I know it sounds like a larp, but they can influence your freewill and make you do something you will regret. They have ways of confusing people and scrambling their thoughts, making them more prone to negative suggestions.

Just keep talking to it and encourage it to talk back and learn how to talk. Once it can talk, you can help it find freedom and maybe it will thank you and leave you alone.
>>
>>19156826
>letting my tulpa fly away
Yeah, nah.

>>19156858
It's stuck.
>>
File: 07-08-WalkingtheLabyrinth.jpg (74KB, 808x600px) Image search: [Google]
07-08-WalkingtheLabyrinth.jpg
74KB, 808x600px
>>19154062
>posting thumbnails
>>
>>19156859
i live and breath the ethos of old
i live to work and work is all i am
>>
>>19156871
>i live to work and work is all i am

>has time to post on 4chan
>>
>>19156867
>It's stuck.
shit. might be doctor time. hope a valuable lesson was learned.
>>
>>19156875
a computer is a thing used for work and replying to anons like you
amazing stuff to be sure
>>
>>19156867
It can be your tulpa now, if you want it to. Tell it that you will take care of it and help it grow. Keep talking to it. Help it gain an identity, personality, and image. Tell it what you want it to look like. Give it a gender. Give it a personality and a purpose. It will talk back one of these days and it will say, "Thank you." So, be good to it and it will be good to you. There are other entities out there that can help it grow, the Sun is one of them.
>>
I know a lot of people think it's just a larp or schizophrenia, but it's not. Once it gets powerful enough, it can prove to you that it is real, by telling you things in the future. They can become psychic and they can help you. So, let it be your best friend.
>>
>>19156906
>Once it gets powerful enough
the fun begins? just swallow it and get your "*" back already...
>>
>>19153892
>I can't masturbate without being told it's bad
ROFL!

>Anyone here clairaudient?

Please tell me how it started. i m hearing a constant white noise and when i focus on it for some minutes it gets louder that it sounds like Tinnitus - and the thought scares me that i can t turn it off/ down again
>>
>>19156939
It's normal, as long as you don't turn deaf you won't be risking hearing tinnitus because other noises will coverit. Besides, even if you do you'll simply get used to it.
Our brain filters the noise, even sight has some noise, if you pay attention, but normally you don't notice it.
>>
>>19153892
please please god please will you PLEASE go to a therapist and tell them you're hearing voices. you aren't a clairaudient, you don't have superpowers. you're experiencing symptoms of a serious mental disorder and you desperately need to get help
>>
>>19158826
Don't believe that bullshit. Doctors don't know what they're talking about when it comes to schizophrenia. They're wrong. If it's not real, then how the hell did I meet my voices in person?
>>
>>19158891
>don't listen to the rational anon!
>listen to the other delusional person who literally thinks they're a goddess!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.