[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my girlfriend's house is haunted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1484880864581s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1484880864581s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
Hey /x/, I just got into the occult a few weeks ago and have been practicing sigil magick with my girlfriend and our best friend since then. We've done a lot of meditation and learned to read energy, hone some psychic abilities etc.

I recently saged my house because I felt a sort of brooding presence at night and since then I'd been fine.

My girlfriend has never saged her house nor done any banishing rituals since she's started doing magick a few weeks ago with me. Recently, things have started to go missing without explanation. A bong (that everyone remembers me putting in my bag) went missing from her house and any other place I'd been. Her speakers, which are always left in her room, were also missing. Then $100 from her wallet that she's completely sure was in her wallet on her dresser the previous night. And lately, her mother's phone has gone missing as well. All of these things have disappeared from her house over night. The house is nearly a century years old in a small town in New Jersey. Her dad thinks that it's robbers but I don't know who would rob the same house several times for single objects while everyone is home at night. Granted, they don't lock their door so it certainly is a possibility. But we aren't sure, it's really spooky regardless. What do you guys think?
>>
Spirits don't usually manifest by stealing the same kind of shit that a junkie or deadbeat friend would steal. I'd bet a deadbolt would do more good than a banishment ritual.
>>
>>19153870

It's an upperclass area and she doesn't have any enemies. We have very few friends but it's a generally nice suburb and I haven't heard a report of burglary in god knows how when. I think it sounds plausible but it doesn't really add up to me.
>>
>>19153870

Also my bong was taken but not my wallet which was in the same bag? It's a burberry wallet that had money in it. I had several other items in that bag and just a damn bong was taken? You'd think a robber would take more than the least expensive thing from my bag you know? Considering they'd have had to go through all pockets because I keep the pipe and bowl piece in separate compartments. I'm not saying it can't be robbers, but it sounds unlikely given the peculiarity of the situation.
>>
Occam's razor, man. The trickiest thing about working with the occult is differentiating between what is and isn't caused by something beyond the bounds of normal forces. If you've been practicing the occult under a month your brain is looking for occult events like mad, and is bound to ascribe meaning to anything even a bit weird. The most likely option ois mundane tomfoolery. I'm particularly skeptical about the $100 thing. I've never once ran into a spirit that gave a shit about currency.

That said, you clearly have it in your head that this is spiritual interference, so let's talk about how to find out and what to do. If you've done any spirit work yet, simply trancing up and asking who or what is responsible would be a great start. If you haven't worked with spirits, then sage up, salt barrier all the doors and windows and craft a protection from spiritual interference sigil for the place. If it's a robber, other shit will get stolen. If it's a weaker spirit, it'll stop. If it's a stronger spirit, you'll probably piss it off and the next thing to get stolen will have more personal value than monetary value.

Likely suspects in order of probability are any younger siblings, followed by slimy friends, followed by random outsiders, followed by playful spirits, followed by malevolent spirits. Don't start seeing ghosts at everything you can't explain, or the genuinely whack occult shit will fade into the background noise.
>>
Tell yo bitch to LBRP.
If you only used sigils that is odd.
Maybe the best friend is suspect,
friends steal plenty of shit.

Have everyone be open about what magick they have and have not done, to narrow it down.

You can also attempt to divinate the source of the problem.
Or you can also try to contact Shax, he is great at finding stolen items and thieves.
I had him return some stolen stuff the other day, when we were chasing some idiot robbers. Just don't forget to give him something. I offer him Lucky Strike reds with the crush capsule. He seems to like those.
>>
>>19153925

That makes sense. She has a 10 year old sister so she's not really out to steal anything I don't think. Considering the wealth of the neighborhood I suspect it would have to be someone with a personal vendetta against her to do this. But that's the thing, she's only friends with a bunch of Stacys, doesn't have any malevolent exes, or anything of the sort. We live in a very normal town and trust me we weren't trying to believe this was the result of a haunting. We'd initially just chocked it up to misplacing until it kept happening. So we can rule siblings out, we don't have any potentially slimy friends, random outsiders is i suppose plausible but like I said, considering the wealth of the area and sheer ridiculousness of the potential method of robbery it seems unlikely. But not impossible of course. Then moving on to parnormal stuff, well we just dont know. But we figure protection is worth a try.
>>
>>19153930
>Have everyone be open about what magick they have and have not done, to narrow it down

Totally forgot to bring this up. If some newbie witchlet has been fucking around with summoning rituals they don't have the knowledge, equipment or mental state to be doing, that dramatically increases the odds it isn't some douchebag friend. Have an honest discussion with everyone.
>>
>>19153930

The best friend is also from a very wealthy famiy and has no reason to steal anything. She is very loving wholesome and altruistic. All of our friends are and none of them are junkies. Like I said, her friend group are just normie rich girls who wouldn't have the balls to do something like this. Nor would they have a reason.
>>
>>19153945

I don't think she even knows how to summon anything yet. However, the best friend is more powerful than us and seems to have a natural affinity for magick. Her sigils work extremely quickly and her experiences with 3rd eye meditation (or any other chakra) are always more profound than ours. Her energy is also a lot larger than ours (she's an empath). But she is also the sweetest person you've ever met and wouldn't do anything to harm us.
>>
>>19153930

Although my gf said she's sensed bad energy in that house long before we'd ever gotten into the occult. We suspect if something is up, it's because now she's wholly open to it and believes it to be possible.
>>
>>19153950
I must say, i am quite jelly of your position.
being around prosperity, good family, drugs, concubine and even a close senpai. Good on you.
You'll figure it out.
If you have any doubts, you can also make a charm. Maybe a Cross, Tau Cross, Abracadabra triangle, The Hand or Abraxas.
>>
>>19153971

thank you! i doubt she'll be down for summoning a demon to find the stuff so i think we'll use this pendulum she has to divine for it
>>
>>19153940
>considering the wealth of the area
As somebody who grew up in a very poor area, the best way to rob people was to walk through rich neighborhoods at night and try car/house doors until one was unlocked. Don't discount your girlfriend being an idiot and not locking her doors at night.
>>
>>19154273

we definitely think its possible just unlikely considering its never happened to anyone in the neighborhood as far as we've heard and the nature of the events are peculiar

who steals a bong and not a burberry wallet
who steals cash out a wallet but not the wallet

its definitely a possibility but its an odd one
>>
>>19154273

also, would you go to homes full of sleeping people and go into their rooms? and would you steal one object at a time?
>>
>>19153851
You spelt magic incorrectly m8
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.