[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

My favorite is Ground Zero, love Clyde, he knows his shit and keeps up with daily news. The only downside are those awful noisy sound bites crunched between him talking.

Expanded Perspectives is also fun, half weird news and half spooky story telling, but at 1 hour it's really short.
>>
Clyde Lewis is an irrational manchild who will never accept an opinion if it doesn't perfectly align his own. He constantly makes predictions that never, ever come true and he never addresses them. If someone even says something that he even slightly disagrees with he just shouts at them. He has the worst radio show I have ever heard in my life.
>>
>>19153727
I listen to Beyond the Darkness.

The quality varies quite a bit but some of the guests they have on are absolutely fantastic. The did an amazing episode on the Lost City of the Monkey God a few weeks ago, and last weeks one about Occult Paris was very well presented.

They have a fair slew of usual 'Angelic Healing' type stuff on their but the hosts themselves have a fairly skeptical / agnostic view on the whole thing.

I also liked Expanded Perspectives but I found that the ads just got longer and longer and less relevant to the actual topic at hand.
>>
Lore is the most recent one that has my attention: A good length for each episode, to the point, and lacking any bullshit.
>>
File: spuds.jpg (408KB, 540x748px) Image search: [Google]
spuds.jpg
408KB, 540x748px
>>19153727
I like Clyde and Ground Zero but those sound bytes are so fucking retarded and annoying and they can go on for minutes.

I don't understand why they play them so much on the podcast. I don't mind commercials but I can't skip over the creepy soundbytes fast enough.
>>
I like the paranormies. They are republicans and not libtards like most paranormal podcasters.
Grimerica is decent, too, but so darn slow paced.
>>
While not necessarily a podcast, the breaking the illusion channel on YouTube is hella dank
https://youtu.be/s6H86oQEC2I
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.