[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the best talisman ever The moonstone mirror turns any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170615_151453.jpg (4MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_151453.jpg
4MB, 4160x2336px
I have the best talisman ever
The moonstone mirror turns any evil from the user upside down and the kyanite does what kyanite does.

The sun symbols emphasize anti evil light powers.

Take that moon worshipers!
>>
>>19153725
what kyanite does
>>
>>19153736
Kyanite has the best anti evil powers out of anything.
>>
>>19153725
>moonstone mirror

>talking shit about moon worship
>>
If that talisman touches moon light, do you have to bathe it?I heard of amulets being created during full moons that require you to do that, but never during the day time.
>>
>>19153775
>moonstone mirror
The moonstone is but a slave to my kyanitem bound to it by the sun symbols, holding it in place, it is forced to serve the kyanite as a demon against other demons. Its forced to use its powers AGAINST the moon.
>>
>>19153807
Kyanite is a self cleansing stone
>>
>>19153812
It really doesn't work like that. If anything, the kytanite is supporting and framing the moonstone, not binding it.

I dunno why the fuck you decided the moon was evil, and not just the other half of an essential duality, but kytanite of all things isn't gonna be caging moonstone, especially not in this configuration.
>>
the moon is literally the reflection of the suns divine light they aren't in opposition at all

it's more of a ying/yang thing. moon isn't a demon or whatever the fuck you're thinking here

absolutely beautiful talisman though
>>
File: Message_1497510653033-1.jpg (549KB, 893x2167px) Image search: [Google]
Message_1497510653033-1.jpg
549KB, 893x2167px
>>19153853
Thnx

Well i was only joking about the moon evil thing cuz its so sun based
>>
HOLYCRAP I FELT THE STONE POWER

INSTANT MEDITATION BOOST
>>
>>19153873
Lel. Not sure if it truly counts as a talisman until a spirit has been brought within or it has been otherwise charged, no?
>>
>>19154736
how does charging work?

btw its kyanite, it fixes everything on its own
>>
>>19154753
What do you mean by
>fixes everything on its own
?
Typically a Talisman is charged by evoking, or sometimes creating, a spirit, and binding it to/within the talisman, afaik.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.