[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0308.png (340KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.png
340KB, 640x1136px
I have already made videos and proven I am being telepathically ruined by something

I need serious answers on how to block thoughts and emotions from it. I am sick of thinking of these people and like this letter I wrote I write down lots of the ideas I hear with my mind from somewhere and maybe even the future

Everything I write has cryptic patterns in it too

How do I block this shit? It's getting hard to enjoy life when getting strong emotions and thoughts for a woman I know almost nothing about
>>
LBRP would be good if you are getting demonic obsession drilled into your brain.
otherwise you need to see a friendly therapist to help you process that damage.

Also you should have met up with that anon the other day. You could have gone to do spoopy stuff, or watch a movie and get wasted.
>>
>>19153641
there's this thing called a therapist, they're able to block out intrusive telepathic transmissions with these small tablets they give you that you take every day. I highly reccomend it
>>
>>19153641
You think you can read minds? Kid, I'm the one planting these thoughts and patterns onto your concious with a self-proprietary illusion of your own concious.
Dont ask why or how. You see, kid. I'm not playing games with you. You're playing this game with me.
>>
>>19153949
he's right you know
>>
>>19153641
>It's getting hard to enjoy life when getting strong emotions and thoughts for a woman I know almost nothing about
It's called Schizophrenia.

How the fuck do you feel all of this for someone you've never spoken with?

Take it easy Francis.
>>
>>19153949
>>19153956
you should leave /x/ and never come back
>>
Imagine an egg-shaped thing around you. Seal it (that means fill its border) with electric purple or indigo.

You could also make an artificial shield by imagineing a 3d polygon(I recommend white or blue-ish tones) around you, linking all edges to random symbols and charging them like you charge sigils.

but, i think the cord thing is the most important thing.
Imagine a cord going from your butt to center of earth. This grounds you and familiarizes you with cords.
Then, see the cord between your head and the head of (whoever send you stuff) and cut it.
>>
The ONLY WAY to break synchronicity with demonic dimensions you're entangled with is to live a life of complete honesty. You have sexualize love in your consciousness and your separation from God's love means you take your frustrations out on women. You have a serious spiritual illness, don't go to an atheistic psychologist because they'll only make your problems worse.
>>
>>19153641

Try to write something positive. Letter by letter, word by word, write what you really want yourself to write. Be the change you want to see in yourself.
>>
>>19153641
So you think you're under psychic attack? How are you sure its a psychic and not something else?
>>
>>19153641
Do you have any hobbies? Lol maybe you could try writing poetry instead? Maybe you could write about heaven, or a jungle paradise.
>>
>>19153641

Or write about how these psychic attackers no longer hold any power over what you think and feel.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.