[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: sleeping guy.jpg (33KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping guy.jpg
33KB, 375x500px
Does any one on X try to manipulate dreams?

give some experiences and stories tips what ever.
>>
>>19152879
I do anything I want
Normally I want to explore, fly, fuck, and experiment
>>
>>19152879
It started happening to me after I first read about lucid dreaming, but it's very limited. It only happens every few weeks and usually I can only move around and decide what's on the next room. The scenery is either an empty house without even doors or windows but I can still move around the rooms or an empty, vast and almost completly dark space outside. Changing things too much makes me wake up
>>
I've done it since about 6 years ago. It took me a whole summer to finally get them to happen, but once I had the first each dream begun to feel more and more real.
At first, all I wanted was to dream whatever I wished, and though it proved difficult at first, after a while my wishes were fulfilled. Since then, it's been way more interesting to see where my dreams take me and remember the places well.
I happen to know a vast map of my unconsciousness. There are places I visit most often, though not by choice. They are interconnected (some even by railroads) and new locations keep coming up every week.
>>
File: 1463887726407.jpg (282KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1463887726407.jpg
282KB, 500x667px
>>19152879
I'm a somewhat experienced lucid dreamer. Only time I'm not trying to lucid dream every night is when I'm smoking chronically (pot inhibits memory, but gives you a dream recall boost a few weeks after quitting). There's a bunch of supplements you can try, some work for different people and some don't, so you have to figure out what works for you. Lucid dreaming is very rewarding if you work at it. Here's a list of some supplements you should try but be careful about amounts and whatnot.

Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12
other B vitamins to make those two work
Calea Zacatechichi
Mugwort
DMAE
L-Tryptophan
Galantamine
Huperzine A
DHEA
Choline (this one is important)
Alpha GPC
Potassium (be careful with dose)
African Dream Bean
African Dream Root
Synaptolepis Kirkii
Blue Stilton cheese
Ambien (be careful with this as well as it can cause hallucinations according to some people I know)

I've even heard of Nicoderm and Chantix patches working pretty well. Don't take all of this stuff together. Do some personal tests and see what works for you.
>>
>>19152879
Just day dream about whatever you want to dream about as you're falling asleep. It takes practice to realize you're dreaming but when you can then thats all there is to it
>>
>>19152879

Learn to WILD.
>>
>>19153257
How can I tell if I was WILD'ing or meditating? All I know is I broke through to some other place. it was weird af.
>>
>>19153268

Just don't rape, or kill in it and it won't matter too much. Both end up connecting deep into your mind and the characters there are pieces of you. If you know what you're doing you can call your entire subconscious to you as a person. It's not a good idea though because there's a reason that some shit is separate.
>>
>>19153293
Nah I mean like, this shit was weird. The place felt more real than reality. I don't really know how to convey that idea, but it really felt like I was in the real world, and this world was just the dream. Like the awareness factor was amped x100. Some blonde girl was there and she tried to kiss me but I backed away because I didn't know who she was. She starts giving me a tour of the world. It looked just like our world but everything was surrounded by a very bright golden light. Then my gf woke me up.
>>
File: No.png (36KB, 108x128px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
36KB, 108x128px
>>19152879
>You win never massage his face, slowly making your way down as you begin kneading his ass cheeks
>>
>>19153590
>face
back*
how the fuck did I manage that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.