[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_6331.jpg (32KB, 543x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6331.jpg
32KB, 543x431px
ITT: post your most paranormal dreams

>be me, a couple years ago
>I had a great grandfather that lived a few hundred miles away whom we rarely visited
>only seen him like two or three times in my life, which makes this even stranger
>go to bed, just a normal night
>hadn't heard about him in a while, so there was no real reason to dream about him
>in my dream, I was in his nursing home room with all my close friends
>I start introducing them to my great grandfather
>list off all his life accomplishments
>how he fought in WWII, where he lived, what he did for a living, etc.
>we say goodbye and leave
>wake up
>think nothing of the dream, I've had much weirder ones
This is where the story gets interesting.
>it's afternoon, I'm going about my business in school, as per usual
>get approached by my sister on the way back from lunch (she was only two grades older)
>she tells me Papa Anon passed away peacefully in his sleep last night
>mfw I had that dream about him the same night he died
>probably the same exact time too

I still haven't told anyone about this. Thoughts, /x/?
>>
>Be a kid
>Have a week-long dream (in the dream not rl)
>Meet a group of humanoids / bigfoot type things
>Distinctly not bigfoot (they were hunting them)
>Made a friend with a hairy little one
>Be teen
>Go to same place in my dream where I went to their world before
>Find same group, things have changed
>For the worse
>New humanoids are bothering them
>Get approached by fine ass "chick"
>She had weird features / is one of them
>Remembers me, idk who the fuck she is but try and rape
>Outrage from all
>I freak out and apologize, try to explain how dreams work
>They understand but are still muffed
>She explains she was friend and that as they age the females lose their fur
>Stay here another week exactly
>Wake up fucking weirded out
>Probably should have helped them instead of just watch their problems
>>
>>19152836
I had a weird dream last night where satan or someone like him was making people in pairs play some kind of game that forced them to shoot one another if they messed up. It was like the climax in a movie and I was one of the only people left, and I run into John Wick. He tells me not to worry and to shoot him. But the bullet miraculously misses any vital brain matter and hits satan, who was standing behind wick. We win the game and get to live.
>>
File: 2025195_o.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
2025195_o.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>19152943
>Not green text
>Expects anyone to read it
>>
>>19152836
>In a dream
>have a constant sense of agitation, anger and negative vibes
>keep being tempted by things I'm trying to avoid such as cigarettes and various other urges
>doing my best to avoid the temptations but start getting told to fold by so many people I know irl
>phrases such as "you gotta do what you gotta do to get through life" or "why not, no one cares"
>come close to folding but manage to avoid it and resist the overwhelming temptations
>see a guy come around the corner in the background
>he is pale, skinny, slimy, has no hair on him and is wearing a rag
>immediately become aware that he is responsible for the bad vibes and temptations
>also realise that he has been imitating all my friends and family and trying to trick me
>a very strong feeling that he is responsible
>start yelling at him and telling him to get out
>randomly throw a colander full of wet iceberg lettuce that I had in my hand
> it bounces of his head
>I wake up curious as to who he was and why he was trying to do what he was doing
>even more curious about where the fuck the lettuce came from
>>
>>19153017
it's not long you adhd riddled turd
>>
File: 1497003331412.jpg (36KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1497003331412.jpg
36KB, 500x342px
>>19152836
>Be a few years ago
>Books overdue that I took from library
>fuck it
>had a dream I went into the library with dad
>dad turns in library books
>total due is $19.25 exactly
>wake up from dream
>oh well just a dream
>hold onto to books for a week
>one day dad turns in library books while at school
>I get home and he tells me
>I ask him if they charged him $19.25
>mfw he said "how'd you know?"
>teamjedi.png
>>
>>19153065
>Not greentext
>Not reading

>Wants to read a real story
>Reads a book not /x/
>>
>>19153017
Posts Alex Jones. Thinks this is some kind of confirmation. /x/ thinks he's a disinfo shill. CIA plant.
>>
>>19153113
>Posted for the look on his face in thumbnail
>User too stupid to realize everyone knows and always has known that Alex Jones is a joke good for reaction images only
>>
I've had a series of alien related dreams my whole life. At first they followed a pattern.

> Be 4-5
> Short grey alien at the foot of my mom's bed (where I slept)
> Would watch me and do nothing at all except stare.
> Was just like, k.
> Not afraid or anything because I know it's just a dream, right?

This happens for a long time until it breaks in a strange way. By this time I'm a master of lucid dreaming and can recall it all.

> Wake up alone in my mom's bed.
> Something feels wrong.
> Look around, my parents aren't here.
> See alien at foot of bed again.
> Heart sinks.
> Try to get up, but I can't.
> Look around, I'm splayed like a cross.
> It wants me to look in its eyes.
> I turn my head, but it snaps back.
> "I've had enough of this dream."
> Shut my eyes as hard as I can (how I used to wake up.)
> Open them and it's still there.
> FUUUCK
> Heart drops out of the world.
> Try to close my eyes again.
> They snap open and I'm forced to look
> Blur

More?
>>
>>19153250
No
>>
I'll bite
>dream I'm at my house
>mum lets in some weird guy with 3 kids, two girls and one boy who looked about five
>Immediately hate all of them
>kids are obviously disabled they are clumsy and knock things over and don't apologise
>say to the man sarcastically
Oh yeah of course it's fine don't worry about it
>they don't react
>upstairs
>boy is being shitty
>man grabs child and suddenly out of nowhere grabs him and slams him against the ground
>the child doesn't say anything or move
>I walk toward him
>the man's face and collar starts flashing red and other colours
>he is wearing a neon guy Fawkes mask
>and a neon flashing brace round his neck and a long overcoat
>he grabs my throats and I wriggle free
>I grab his throat and strangle him
>he hits me
>his malfunction and he seizes on the ground
>I see myself standing over him
Probably unrelated to thread but spooky anyway
>>
Not really a dream but I'll post something
>like to do sensory deprivation testing in the bath to induce visions and hallucinations
>basically I make the water as hot as I can stand and then submerge my head underwater for as long as I can
>I don't really know why just an autistic habit I guess
>doing this two days ago
>hear a voice
>northern English accent
>gravely, deep
>it says "hello" and then something unintelligible
>I see it but not with my eyes because my eyes are shut
>it's standing over the bath while I'm under the water
>it's really close to me
>it's a tall humanoid shadow person
>it may have been One I've seen before
>I lift my head out the water and open my eyes and see nothing
just a hallucination kinda spooky tho
>>
Last night I dreamed a foetus was in my shit after taking a really long crap, any dream analyzers care to take a crack at that? I didn't poop out a foetus alone, it was there in the shit too.
>>
>>19154873
That sum wicked shit yo
>>
One night i dream im opening a box of popcicles with family in the kitchen and notice the expression of the people on the box looks "blank" or "dead" and their looking at me. Also notice a clock on their foreheads.

Next night..

Dream im standingiis carport at home. Its the middle of the night and everything is still. Notice the nieghbors garage is open and the entire back wall of the garage is one huge digital clock. Its reads 2:07. Suddenly i hear helicopters in the sky and see them useing bright spotlights as if looking for somthing on the ground. Their flying low. A sense of concern and fear sets in at this point. Then very large enclosed all terrain tank like vehicles bombard the neighborhood running straight through yards, mailboxs, fences and the like, then stop in various positions. Dozens of armed soldiers frantically exit each vessel. (Their uniforms were diffrent colored camo than traditional american uniforms. Blues, greys, white and black shades) Some soldiers go to peoples houses raiding them swat team style and extracting people from their homes, some are constructing large temporary "tents" made from interlocking pieces of metal and plastics. Chaos at this point. Lots of screaming, gun fire, some people getting shot, some detained, and some trying to run for their lives. Soldiers approaching my house, i wake up.

These dreams were a few days ago.
>>
Back in college (2012) i lived in a newly built apartment with a roomate. The doors to our bedrooms were very thick and sturdy with electronic locks. They left no room for slight openings at the top or bottom of the door. They seemed to kind of "seal" you in. Ive had many many nightmares in that room. Almost every other night and somtimes days in a row. One night dreamt that i am being pulled by my ankles off the bed from the foot of the bed. (Ive tossed n turned before as we all have, but never not even once ever has it been up and down on the bed.) i wake up in a panic to find myself at the end of the bed with my legs (about mid theigh) hanging off the bed and feet touching the floor.

In a courageous panic i rush to turn on the lights and open my door. I sat awake in the living room that night with the tv and lights on. Still dont know what the fuck, but i have always been highly sensible to and terrified of hauntings or the paranormal. It sucks.
>>
I used to share a bed with my sister until a pretty old age, around 12. My sister is only 10 months older than me. When we were little everyone got a real twin vibe from us. My sister and I were connected, finished each other's sentences, when we played together it was just perfect.

Very often, we'd share our dreams with each other. Quite a few times we'd recall having the same nightmares. My sister and I always dreamed in a third person point of view, we watched ourselves in our dreams but still maintained control.

We've had quite a few weird sleeping experiences.

I remember waking up in the middle of the night because my sister was screaming and she shot up out of bed like someone pulled her by the neck up out of her sheets. I was so afraid and my sister told me I couldn't sleep in her room anymore after that, but she let me come back after a week or so.
>>
>>19156238
I guess this one is more of just a strange sleeping experience. To be honest it all felt like a dream.

So, one night in my sister's room, I woke up and found that she wasn't in her bed. Being the total scaredy cat I was, I couldn't stand being in a room alone in the dark. I peeked down the hallway and saw my sister stepping into the bathroom. I decided to attempt to tough it out and wait for her to come back. It was taking so long. I didn't know how long I was waiting anymore. I then decided to make a mad dash to my mother's room. On the way, I saw the bathroom light was off but the door still closed. Being too much of a wuss to even check up on my sister, I ran into mom's bed and fell asleep. The next morning, my sister was asleep on my mom's bedroom floor. No blankets or pillows. Nothing.

What sent shivers down my spine and creeps me out to this day, is that my sister recalls going to the bathroom and coming back into the room. She said she found me sleeping in her bed face down. She said I was so heavy that she attempted to roll me over, but I felt like a stone statue. She said she finally turned me, but she took one look at my face and all I had were black holes for eyes. From there, she said everything went black and she woke up on my mom's bedroom floor.

The creepy thing is, I wasn't even in my sister's bedroom, I had ran down the hall into my mom's room already.

We attempted to tell my mom, and my mom thought we just read too many ghost stories. We brought it up to her years later, and she said it scared the living shit out of her but she didn't want to scare us any further.
>>
>>19153106
>sarcasm
none
>>
File: 1467991495959.png (96KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1467991495959.png
96KB, 245x230px
>>19152836

I had a dream about intelligent clown zombies massacring my whole town.

They eventually realised people barricaded themselves in, so they went to the police and army base and took spare clothes to dress themselves and cleaned off the blood.

They then rolled in driving cop cars and tanks and shit and had guns on them.

Knocked on survivors doors and said "We're the army, we're here to help".

As soon as they opened the doors, the former clown zombies shot out their knee caps and dragged them out into the street to kill them with the blunt bit of the gun or hammers.

Some got squished by the tanks and the clowns used the blood for new facepaint.

Even my fat neighbour got eaten while on his trampoline in that dream.
>>
>>19153017
Kek
>>
>>19156277
Sounds like a movie idea that, published in the 1980s -1990s could've Garnered a cult status desu
>>
>Be 18 yo
>Live in a seismic area
>HavenĀ“t seen shadow figures since I was a kid, after big bro left the house (he attracts heavy paranormal stuff)
>Go to sleep
>A shadowy figure is chasing me in a dark highway
>Scared as hell
>My legs feel numb, cant run very fast
>See car nearby and hop into it
>Keys are plugged in, start engine
>Turn on car lights, make U-turn and flash into the figure
>He's so black he doesnt reflect any light, only the surroundings are illuminated
>Hit the gas and ram into him
>The moment the car makes contact, everything turns black and I wake up
>My room is shaking, the windows are shaking and my metal frame bed is making a lot of noise
>Be into sleep paralysis, cant get up
>Try to shout "mom, dad, its an earthquake, get out", but no sound comes out of my mouth
>Quake stops, and I can finally move
>Get up and inspect room, nothing fell and feel at ease
>Go back to sleep because quake reiterations are not as violent as the first one

When I got up next day I asked a friend if he felt a quake that night and searched for it at the news. It didn't happen, it just was sleep paralysis allucination. The experience still made me feel uneasy for a few days because of paranormal phenomena I faced when I was a child, mostly shadow people sighting.
>>
anyone want to do a weird dream interpretation?
>>
Man, I dream about some fucked up shit, maybe some of you can interpret, I will explain 2 dreams in a very short way

>1st dream I get shot by a guy from the military by accident while hanging out with my friends
>feel side get extremely hard and fall as vision fades away
>wake up days later to the guy who shot me apologizing

>2nd dream, for whatever reason I slit someone's throat
>later on I slit my own throat
>i don't die
>see myself in a mirror, the skin that's supposed to be on my head and face is hanging off
>go in a long mission to find someone who can sew back together the skin on my head and face
>i find that someone and i get fixed
>look at myself in the mirror, I am extremely deformed, my eye is missing, just a huge hole filled with skin
>feeling of regret and frustration gets so big I eventually wake up feeling relieved that it didn't actually happen

So...what do you think?
>>
File: 1453254898240.png (138KB, 375x288px) Image search: [Google]
1453254898240.png
138KB, 375x288px
>>19152836
>Friend of mine from highschool dies in car wreck one night in 07
>We never really communicated much after HS, only a couple times right after then getting on with our lives
>Around 2011-12, have a strange dream late in the morning, about 11am long after I should have gotten up
>I'm standing in a parking lot in the middle of the day just watching several people board a bus
>Then dead friend walks up, he is about to get on the bus
>Tells me he is leaving, shakes my hand and actually says goodbye to me, I say by back
>This is when it dawns on me that this was the friend that died a few years earlier
>As he is walking off, he stops and turns back and with a confused face asks "How did I die again?"
>I tell him it was a car wreck at night
>He shakes his head in disbelief, I just say something like "Yea life sucks sometimes"
>Boards bus and it drives off
>Wake up weirded the fuck out but not in any kind of a scared way
>>
>be me
>at home
>zombies rising out of the ground
>I'm fine, not freaking out
>zombie butler asks me what I eat to eat
>he makes me fud
>we fend off dead guys
End of the world dream? I've had zombie dreams more than once

>At least once a week
>have dream about giving myself a BJ
>Never cum in my dream or outside of my dream
the only thing I can think of is that I'm unsatisfied with myself and I'm the only one that can make it happen. Which, I guess is slightly true because I jerk at least 3 times a day, the least is twice most of the times.

another dream
>dreams that are about teeth falling out, pulled out by me or something but it never hurts
I've looked into this and I think a lot of normally has to do with being afraid of what people think of me cause I do vlogs on vid.me and sometimes youtube. I rerecord a video several times before I'm happy with it.

what do yal think?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>19152836
>I'm suddenly a scientist during WW2
>I've been hired as part of a top secret agency
>I'm in an empty room. no one has told me what this group does
>the other scientists burst in
>they all look exactly the same-they're weirdly tall and pale with dark hair, glasses, and lab coats
>they drag a woman into the room and tie her to a chair
>one guy mentions that she is a Nazi spy they captured and must now interrogate
>they encase her head in a glass or clear plastic box with a small hole in the top
>they pour a bright green liquid into the hole, filling the box completely
>only now does the woman start to struggle
>I tell the scientists to stop and they ignore me
>the liquid is some sort of acid
>it's melting her head, skull and all
>the scientists just stare and watch
>I ask why they couldn't at least have used a metal box so we didn't have to see the effect
>one guy says "we need to see it. It has to be this way."
>the woman's head is gone; the liquid has turned blood red
>for some reason, the eyeballs are still floating inside
>they stare at me while the scientists continue starting at her
>I wake up
Maybe not paranormal, but it spooked me a great deal.
>>
File: 1465260501688.jpg (182KB, 736x707px) Image search: [Google]
1465260501688.jpg
182KB, 736x707px
Realizing that we are inter-dimensional beings living as PART OF the 3rd dimension while awake

dreams are the one true religion, and whenever i dream my depression is gone

I am looking for recommended books on dreaming
>>
My dream last night "united" a lot of the fictional "dream people" from my past dreams all in one dream. It was actually pretty cool. I would recognize and remember them and chat with some. We were all in a cafeteria of sorts getting food and just mingling.
>>
>>19159601
im also looking for this
>>
>>19156072
Maybe you had a vision. FEMA rounding up the dissident citizens and takeing them to FEMA camps? The clocks on their foreheads could suggest that time is running out out OR that the hour is close to such an event happening. Pretty scary concidering the all the shit at play in the world today.
>>
I hate dreams where I feel like shit is happening to me. Like all the sensations of actually being in the situation that I'm in.
>>
These threads are ussually full and active whats going on here.
>>
File: images (25).jpg (18KB, 523x281px) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
18KB, 523x281px
OP here
just had one last night but didn't post it yet because I was on my way to work

I was watching storm clouds on my uni's rooftops when suddenly the sky went purple. We thought it was pretty cool at first when this tornado with lightning coming out of it appeared out of nowhere. The airforce and the navy I think were evacuating citizens which we saw with our binoculars.
The tornado eventually dissipated and turned into a portal instead and out came warships. Watched an intense battle between f-22s and alien ships that looked like pic related but smaller
either the scene blacked out or i couldn't remember but we were all trapped in the gymnasium and the aliens were giving us a powerpoint presentation by an alien that sounded like Krombopolous Michael from Rick and Morty with my native language on how they existed. Turns out they're not exactly aliens but creatures from the deepest part of the sea who were brought to the future, enhanced, and were brought back here.
I was called with a few other people whom i knew from highschool. They got eaten.
Everything blacks out and we were now in an army barracks eating supper.
I suddenly felt the aliens were on their way and i started doing backflips and animal noises on my lunch table.
I woke up after that.
>>
>>19154873
So hello in a northern Brit accent would sound like "hellaw" right?
>>
I've been using Lightend Dream to help with dream recall so I'll dump some of the more interesting dreams I've had recently. I don't really feel like editing my cringy early morning stream of consciousness. So apologies.

(1/2)
I was riding shotgun in the PT Cruiser with Mom. We turn onto an interstate and see a procession of cars with Sea-Punkers driving them. The cars and most of the people wore colors that went from Pink to Purple then to Aqua Blue. Mom thought it was funny that the Cruiser was the same Purple as their vehicles so she joined into the procession. We drove by an exit titled Island Beach and started howling with laughter when we saw one car turn off down it. After awhile we wound up outside of the car hitchhiking, we were picked up and there was two girls and a Emoish guy that wore mainly blue we will call, Sea Punk A, driving. We talked with them for awhile. It turns out they were filmmakers that were recording a documentary. Gradually as the trip went further on our landscape turned more and more desert-like we happened across this little town in a valley a big rundown building to the right on the strip titled "ETHNIC CHURCH" We stopped to go check it out.
>>
>>19162543
(2/2)
Some big black guy greeted us outside. He asked if most of us were ready to be saved; I replied no. Mom and the people I was riding with and the black guy got instantly pissed. The went on to tell me that if I wasn't saved it was a sin in itself, to which I replied it was a sin to lie about being ready to be saved. When we went inside in the front was a clothing donation area a black boy tried putting a black beanie on my head which I told him I didn't need. Everyone else tried on the clothes We went inside the main room to go see the service, everyone got separated somehow. I thought I saw Mom sitting a pew (turned 90 degrees) lining the center isle. I went to sit by her and after sitting I realized it wasn't her. I was an Asian lady in her late 20s to mid 30s. She asked me if I knew her since she was apparently a famous military Sargent to which I replied no. She then winked at me and said in the next few minutes I would never forget. She got up and headed up to the stage. On stage in a single motion she shed her clothes. She scanned the crowed and pointed at someone he entered the stage and I could see it was Emo A wearing church clothes. She told him to shed his clothes which he obliged. She walked up to him and acted like she was going to kiss him but instead reached up with both hands and began strangling him. She raised him into the air and told the audience she had an urge to cut his throat. A knife appeared from nowhere and she slid slowly across his throat. Emo A tried saying/screaming something but blood just bubbled out of his mouth. A meat hook descended from the ceiling which she hung Emo A ass up from and began working on removing his head. She then after removing his head raised the body and stood under the gushing blood.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.