[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost previous thread. A summary; My house is actually haunted.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Lost previous thread.

A summary; My house is actually haunted. It wasn't built in anywhere suspicious or on anything sacred. It's not even close to anything questionable. Typical residential neighborhood with typical people living in it.

There was a lot of activity last night once I left the previous thread. My cousin came into my room to tell me if this keeps up he has to move back in with his parents for a while. Based on what I read if something evil attaches itself to a person it will follow them but I doubt I can convince him to stay here. I was getting ready to fall asleep last night and I heard noises just outside my bedroom door. Went downstairs to investigate and found nothing but upon returning upstairs my bedroom door was closed and locked.

I assumed at first it was my cousin but he was already asleep. Ended up going to sleep after closing and locking my door but when I woke up the door was wide open. I should also point out there is a weird smell now. It's not a dead or rotting smell but the entire house smells different, like wilted flowers I guess. I don't have a very accurate example to give you.

Still looking for clues as to what I might be up against and how best to deal with it and will answer all questions.
>>
File: ghost_beater.png (407KB, 1160x2928px) Image search: [Google]
ghost_beater.png
407KB, 1160x2928px
>>19152819
>Still looking for clues as to what I might be up against and how best to deal with it
>>
its anon from last night glad to see you're back and glad i caught the thread

try smudging the house
http://spiritualityhealth.com/articles/ancient-art-smudging

if you're not religious and dont have a prayer making up a mantra to recite during the smudging works just as well. something as simple as
"cleanse this house of any negative entities or energies in here, you are not welcome" or something along those lines

look up "white sage" sticks to smudge with. they're pretty easy to find at herbalist, new age, candle, or hippy shops
>>
>>19152864

Hey man, hope your day has been better than mine.

I read about cleansing and stuff online and I'll try it out. At this point I'm willing to do just about anything because even as I type this it feels odd being here. I'm also trying to investigate something odd my cousin told me today once he got home. He brings his ex girlfriend around here a lot and they remain friends despite whatever differences they had.

I'm pretty sure she did something when she was here a few months ago but when I bring it up to my cousin he either won't talk about it or sincerely believes she didn't do anything but nothing else would explain the sudden 'activity'. I want to know why it's happening to us and now and based on what I read other people can invite entities into your home through various means. Can you confirm this?
>>
>>19152886

yeah there's alot of different entry points for evil entities. if she was casting magic, oujia, doing rituals, trying to communicate with the dead anything along those lines... that can open an entry point for something evil. if she challenged or disturbed the dead that can be an entry point.

lucid dreams, dreams or mental illness can be entry points as well (a spiritually weak person trying to get into the spiritual plane through things like astral projection or lucid dreaming can attract attention and have entities latch onto them)

along what lines are you thinking his ex did something and how did you find out?
>>
>>19152927

It was pretty simple. In the beginning when they broke up I was pretty much caught in the middle of it because she's a loser who doesn't have a job. She wanted to move in and have my cousin pay her share which I said no to. There was bad blood between she and I for a while and it eventually started to effect my cousin who fought with her over it. She wanted him to move out and get an apartment with her which I also discouraged him from doing since it was a very literal stupid decision.

She came over here almost every day to eat and dick around even when no one was here. Cousin gave her a key. I didn't even know about this until like two full months later when I came over and she and two of her friends were here. After that I banned her from the house. Cousin still lets her come over but only when he's here. Thoughts?
>>
>>19152953

idk man unless she's got experience in this kind of stuff it'd be really hard for her to be able to focus an attack like this on you guys. i honestly don't believe in the possibility of somebody being able to target an attack without backfiring on themselves as i look and understand demonology through the roman catholic perspective.

i think its much more likely this is a targeting you can't really give rhyme or reason to, especially if you're an agnostic or were raised religious. to be safe though you might wanna comb the house and see if there's anything odd placed in the house. i dont know exactly what it could be but itd stick out like a totem or relic or something she placed somewhere.

if there were any famous battles on or near your property this could be a result of that, there are a few cases of abrahamic demons sticking around battlegrounds and "collecting" souls there.

also if you're near any reservations or recently pissed off any indigenous people they have ways to conduct targeted spiritual attacks but they dont manifest themselves in typical abrahamic hauntings
>>
>>19152997

No battles were fought anywhere near my location. Nothing special happened here I am completely certain of that. As for looking around the house and finding a totem? I have no idea what those even look like or where I would even begin to search. Elaborate on what I should be looking for visually and I'll see if I can find anything.
>>
>>19153015

its hard to say if theres like a medallion or weird coin or maybe a doll or a plant tied with string or maybe a piece of paper or cloth with symbols on it. anything kinda weird that you don't recognize.
>>
>>19153015

another theory, if you or anyone in the house has been practicing gematria or numerology that could be an entry point
>>
>>19153030

Uh, would a small gargoyle statue apply here?..
>>
>>19153042

where'd you find it? have you seen it before? can u take a pic?
>>
>>19153051

Birthday gift to my cousin about two weeks after they broke up. I wasn't here when she gave it to him. I'll take a picture. One moment.
>>
File: Statue.jpg (22KB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
Statue.jpg
22KB, 920x518px
>>19153051

This is it. No idea where it came from. No markings on it but it looks like it has some wear and tear but there isn't anything really remarkable about it.
>>
>>19152819
Did you ever experience something of the sort before moving there?
Was it like that since before you moved in?
Do you know anything about the previous owners?
Any unnatural death happened there?
>>
>>19153083

yeah that's got me weirded out. gargoyles are supposed to ward off evil but if she tried to bind any magic to it whether it was out of ill intent or trying to get your cousin back or whatever that could be the entry point.

like who tf gives people pocket gargoyles unless they're fucking around with magic/believe in them. thats a spiritual icon/totem.

well OP this is where my insight ends, if there is magick involved I don't know how to get rid of that thing, whatever you do though I dont think itd be smart to throw it away until you get a professionals advice.

hopefully someone else on here can chime in about what the hell might be going on and how to properly get rid of that thing/find out if there's anything bound to it.

does the timing with the activity lineup with when it entered the household?
>>
>>19153116

>Did you ever experience something of the sort before moving there?

I helped build the house with my father back in 2002. Nothing weird happened during this time period up till now.

>Was it like that since before you moved in?

These events began a few months ago.

>Any unnatural death happened there?

No one has died in this house.
>>
for those just joining us

previous thread

>>19138881
>>
>>19153123

>does the timing with the activity lineup with when it entered the household?

Just about. I thought the gift was very odd considering he's a mechanic and has no interest in things like this. Even he remarked on how weird it was to me later on but she made a big deal about it according to him. Shit, he didn't even want it in his room so we put it in the upstairs game room on a window ledge.
>>
>>19153130

oh boy dude i think that might be your problem right there. she either tried to bind some kinda spell to it or gave it to your cousin to protect him from whatever she was trying to unleash on you.

call a medium, shaman, priest, anything and tell them about this and ask how to get rid of it
>>
>>19153124
If it wasn't happening before I don't think the house is the origin of the problem. My best guess is it came in through you or someone who lives with you. Did someone in your house got involved with some weird shit recently, or did you try one of those rituals you can find everywhere on /x/? A big fuck up unrelated to the house and the supernatural could also be the cause
>>
>>19153140

I don't know man. Is there any way to confirm this shit? Like I'm literally just a guy sitting here typing this and I really don't know what to think or do right now. It's just all very weird and odd. The connections your making are very coincidental to me but I'd like some more evidence before I trash this thing. I have no attachment to it and neither does he but I'm just wanting to confirm some things before I go making more calls.
>>
>>19153156

I only came to this board because this is happening now and I'm the only person here who even uses a computer. No one here tries any weird shit and I know this for a fact. It feels very sudden, very random and aggressive.
>>
>>19153156

read the thread bro.
this and the previous thread has all the answers to your questions.
>>
>>19153158

i don't know how to test an object to see if theres something bound to it and i wouldn't go playing with it or throwing it away. the best thing you can do is have a medium, priest, or parapsychologist come to your house and show them the totem. they should know how to dispose of it.

if you dont have experience playing with magick i wouldnt go testing a totem to see if its got anything bound to it in case there is a demon attached to it cuz it WILL backfire and exacerbate the situation.
>>
>>19153179

I'll contact a priest then if you're sure that's what I should be doing and have him investigate it to see what he thinks. I really do just want to be sure first though so I don't end up looking like an idiot.
>>
>>19153166
alright, my next guess is witchcraft
for that there either of two conditions must be fulfilled
1 - an object entered your house at the time it started. might be a gift, might have been hidden there in secret. throwing it out will not solve the problem but at least it will stay in the house
2 - a personal object of someone in the house was taken, probably clothing. It probably appeared later as well. In that case the person himself is haunted and everyone who lives with him is affected, no matter where. but that would mean someone is being targeted the most and it doesn't sound that's the case
>>
Are you a Christian OP?

Having the Holy Spirit is beautiful in this situation would be helpful.

I don't know much about any of this, but I would get rid of the gargoyle. Pray to the father to bring comfort to the household, and to glorify his name.
>>
>>19153203

its really simple just explain to him that some weird stuff is going on and you're a little concerned so to play it safe you'd like if he came by to bless your home. a catholic priest especially would be receptive to your concerns that somebody conducted a ritual/magic in your home. thats a very typical thing they ask.

you can start by contacting a parrish office and requesting an appointment with a priest. go in and be honest with your concerns. explain to him that weird things have been going and you have reason to assume somebody conducted ritual magic in your home. ask him if he'd be willing to come by and bless the home/check it out just to play it safe. catholic priests don't think that's crazy or weird.
>>
>>19153226

never throw a totem with magic/demons away it will only exacerbate the situation
>>
>>19153213

She didn't seem like a witch to me lol how would I even know something like that or find out.
>>19153230

Yeah, I'll end up doing this tomorrow.
>>
>>19153238
I don't know who's she but apperance is no way of telling if someone pratices witchcraft. rather, most people start doing it in hopes to become richer or attracting a loved one, so you can guess they take care of their looks
it might not be who you're thinking of, it might be something not related to witchfract at all, you might never learn
>>
>>19152819
Hi. I've been searching all over the town trying to find daddy bigbucks, and when I call him, he usually says, i'm tanning on paradise island. I can't work out where that is. Could someone please tell me where it is because I need to give him 10,000 simolians
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.