[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot "gore"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

Does anybody else have issues with robot "gore"?
I mean like
Robots malfunctioning or robots being damaged/hurt, even piles of broken electronics, junkyards of metal, etc
It's not scary, just a very uncomfortable feeling both physically and mentally.

Is this an actual thing that people have or am I weird?
>>
>>19152384
reminds me of Alien where the AI goes berzerk and gets fucked
>>
>>19152384
OP, there is a Katy Perry video you'd better not watch.
>>
No, but robots forcibly 'upgrading' humans triggers me. Things like traitor in virus, I'm sure there's more examples.
>>
Only if they it was demonstrated that they had some kind of AI (especially if it was not humanlike or if it was somewhat autistic) before they died.

Fucking pic related had me bawling as a kid. He just wanted to go fucking skiing. He was so desperate to be happy and he was abandoned on the shitty fucking moon because of a misunderstanding. God damnit I wanted to hug him and taking him skiing so bad so he could be like the guys in the TV shows he watched.
>>
>>19152384
Christmas tree lots are corpse lots to me. Your empathy has expanded passed the norm, that's all.
>>
>>19153137
Like Cybermen from Doctor Who?
>>
File: Terminator Salvation-T-600-10.jpg (469KB, 3000x1993px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator Salvation-T-600-10.jpg
469KB, 3000x1993px
>>
File: TerminatorSCC.jpg (37KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
TerminatorSCC.jpg
37KB, 500x300px
>>
File: cimg0755.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
cimg0755.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>19152384
How do you feel about this?
>>
File: tumblr_njex1vDmWT1sp0261o1_1280.jpg (207KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njex1vDmWT1sp0261o1_1280.jpg
207KB, 1280x960px
:'(
>>
>>19152384
when i was a kid i thought that any kind of mechanical wreck was an awesome thing. like for example i thought the movie chitty chitty bang bang was totally lame except for the first part where the car crashes and burns.

the thoughts of a burning mechanical wreck of some past era was fascinating.

maybe in older age such things become sexual. but it was not sexual to me. it was like, just fascinating and awesome to see.
>>
>>19153375
But I don't mind if there is a pile of dead humans in a movie or if a human character gets their limbs ripped off, but when it comes to robots I can't handle it.

>>19153391
>>19153397
My only attempt at watching a Terminator movie lead to me actually throwing up due to whatever my robot issue is.
These images alone make me pretty uneasy.

>>19153441
The hot pink one second to the right is a little confusing, but other than that I'm fine.
>>
File: tabloids.jpg (14KB, 537x382px) Image search: [Google]
tabloids.jpg
14KB, 537x382px
>>19153441
I think you know we all feel you should show us how they are used
>>
>>19152384

>being so much of a cuck that showing you Robot wars or a Demo Derby Show is actual torture for you

ubij se
>>
>>19153544
So disembodied robot penises are okay, interesting.

Second from the right, three prongs: clitoris, vagina, anus.
>>
>>19153667
Fuck off Megatron not everyone's dick gets hard watching bloodsports you have a problem.
>>
>>19152384
no, it bothers everyone

if you cant respect mans creation than you dont respect man
>>
File: terminated.jpg (75KB, 879x538px) Image search: [Google]
terminated.jpg
75KB, 879x538px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.