[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suffer from symptoms of demonic possession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1495305621716.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495305621716.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
I know we get these threads a lot, but I need your expert guidance on what I should do.

I suffer some symptoms of demonic possession (not the Hollywood type) such as:

My face will randomly contort into completely different faces/expressions. This feels good to me and I will make crazy faces for seemingly no reason often.

Many of my thoughts do not seem to be my own.

I have a growing hatred for humanity and wish to see the destruction of the earth. I often think I would like to be the last human on Earth and would laugh if the earth was destroyed.

I basically denounced a lifelong Catholic faith.

I helped murder a cat

I made a demonic black metal album about hell

I painted an upside down cross in period blood on my forehead.

(This shit is all very unlike the previous, unpossessed me)

I read the Bible with revulsion and it is hard to pray.

I could probably think of more but don't want this to get too long.

Are there any prayers or anything I could do to get this demon out of me? Hopefully I'm just being paranoid and stupid. I don't know when this started. I read the satanic Bible once and think it may have been when I read some of the prayers for summoning demons. I'm not sure.
>>
>>19151067

10 out of 10 times its mental issues that can be resolved through medication.
>>
>>19151073
Interesting. My mental health has been failing for years now. I've been officially diagnosed with anxiety OCD and depression. At times I feel somewhat schizophrenic and these all run in my family.
>>
Try doing the lesser banishing ritual of pentagram every morning and night. If that doesn't work, start working your way up to the greater rituals.

Well, at least that's what I'd do, some adept can correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>19151073
Yeah, this sounds like a psychosis.
>>
I don't really know how to help but good luck anon!
>>
You need to eat an entire Bible, this is the only way to stop the demon from possessing you.
>>
>>19151067
Take control of your mind. All of your thoughts and actions occur only when YOU allow them.

I have had these problems before. Do you by chance smoke marijuana on a regular, if not daily basis?

Overconsumption of any drug without the proper knowledge can have serious consequences.

Tell me a little about yourself and i may be able to help you.
>>
>>19151196
OP sounds like a neophyte, that kind of thing may be too advanced to be quite honest. Though it is not a bad idea to use rituals to cleanse your energy body.
>>
>>19151067
>my thoughts are not my own

Like a intrusive thought? Say you are having a good day playing vidya or something and you think of killing yourself randomly or something?
>>
Look up Fr Ripperger on YouTube. He was a psychologist before he became a priest and is now considered one of the top experts on posession in the world.

Pray the Rosary every day, wear the brown scapulr/miraculous medal, pray to St Michael, say the Litany of the precious Blood, go to confession and afterwards go to Holy Communion ( try to find a Traditional Latin Mass in your area)
>>
>>19151093

> anxiety, ocd, depression, and possibly schizo
> must be demons
>>
>>19151093
Then why are you making a thread on x and not go to doctor?
>>
>>19151067
If this isn't bait, talk to a doctor. You have some symptoms similar to borderline personality disorder/schizophrenia. I know, it's easy to shrug that off, but it might be the small step between doing what you want to in 30 years and living in an in-care facility because no one wants to deal with your head trip anymore.

Having feelings that your old beliefs are wrong has nothing to do with the paranormal, especially in the context of religion. A lot of people raised christian develop an unconscious spite toward christianity when they start considering how flaky the majority of their beliefs are. Don't get that self-defense mechanism be mistaken as another being sharing your head. That's a straight line of a trip to crazy-town.

As a concerned stranger, go see a doctor and get the proper help. Sounds like you're only showing the early signs right now, which means if you're properly diagnosed you have a much better chance of not having psychotic breaks later or at least a better chance of them not being life-ruining. Deadly serious, op. Take care of head before it takes care of you.
>>
>>19151896

none of this is similar to BPD. ASPD or Schizophrenia fit it far better.
>>
I don't belive but i can tell you what one of my catholic friend said to me (he's one of the few religious person i trust he has also some contact with some of the vatican exorcist).
-Most of the people asking for exorcism are just crazy
-They have almost no memory of their doing
-You can't exorcize yourself
-Before being exorcized you have to be visited and be no mentally challenged
-Most of the time real possesed person are even physically consumed
-exorcism requires time and things like floating and talking different language can happen.
I repeat, i don't belive in this things.
>>
>>19151972
Doesn't really sound like bpd, except for the conflicted interests. I'm no professional though, so don't take my word as anything golden. Just bringing up the idea that there are a lot of things that could be going on and possession is one of the least likely.
>>
File: IMG_1942.jpg (40KB, 1031x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1942.jpg
40KB, 1031x775px
Sounds like you just have a mental illness. I hope the government stops you before you do something horrible
>>
Seems to be a case of unrestrained edge
>>
Well lets start here,can you see the eye color of the demon?
>>
>>19151334
Yes, I used to smoke weed every day for about 15 years but stopped a year ago
>>
>>19151398
Yes, very much like that. Horrible terrible thoughts that make me want to kill myself and others. About a year ago it literally almost drove me to suicide.
>>
>>19151896
I appreciate your concern and truly thank you for taking the time to reply. It's been getting worse the last few years.

I don't know if it's related, but I also straight up talk to myself like I'm different people. I say things and will answer as different people, not quite multiple personalities but close I guess.
>>
>>19152066
What do you mean physically consumed? At the height of this I lost almost all my muscle mass and dropped literally almost 75 pounds because I straight stopped eating and sleeping.
>>
>>19152355
Indigo and violet
>>
>>19152107
Yeah Ive had the cops called on me three times in the last year for "attacking people" and being generally violent/crazy. I was honestly just defending myself but no one believes me.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170615-074245.png (313KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-074245.png
313KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>19154361
Not a demon my friend.I'll hit the book give me a few hours and I'll find what you're really dealing with.
>>
>>19151067
"My will is my own. I offer no home for any unwelcome spirits. I renounce any and all deals or pacts made with any spirits previous to this moment. I apologize for inconviencing you by foolishly allowing you to enter me. Be gone, and let me be."
>>
>>19154732
I did my research and nothing supernatural is going on with you. I'd suggest seeing a therapist.
>>
You need to consult with a true, born again Christian that accepts the call to all believers by the Lord Jesus Christ that included the casting out of demons. Catholics will not do. They approach the expelling of demons in a Hollywood fashion, and it is harmful both physically and spiritually. Find a man that has heard the wind's of heaven descend onto him after evoking the name of the risen and ascended Christ. There is deliverance and freedom exclusively in Jesus Christ, and exclusively in practice defined in the Word of God. The One True God, is seated in Zion, Jesus Christ at his right hand, and Christ gave you a promise that nothing in and beyond creation will ever be able to affect: John 14:13-14 "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."
Ask God the Father, in the name of his son, Yeshua of Nazareth to deliver you from his enemies and so that your life from here on will be a living testament to the glory of Christ Jesus.
>>
>>19152355

If this is roleplay i'll bite.

What is the supposed color of a demon eyes?

Also i'm kinda interested in the topic, how do you know if you really are possesed and not just roleplaying or having a medical condition?
>>
>>19155531
Of course it's role play you fucking idiot. How gullible are you
>>
File: Ayyy.jpg (811KB, 1107x850px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy.jpg
811KB, 1107x850px
>>19151201
Not him but im a bit curious, could you define psychosis and its symptoms to me, please?
>>
>>19151073
>medi(((c)))ation
Meditation. Don't thank me for correcting your typo ;)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.