[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time line shifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 20170606_184223.jpg (770KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_184223.jpg
770KB, 2560x1536px
Anybody else noticing the time line shifts happening a lot more often?

Post ideas on what you think it means.

I think something big is going to happen soon but most people arent going to realize it
>>
>>19150486
Timeline convergence, astral fields are converging, no big deal, bud.
>>
>>19150486 yes I believe in them and their increase in number
who is that in picture????
>>
>>19150498
This, nothing to worry about. The entities around us are cheering us on!
>>
>>19150486
seriously who is that?
>>
File: 2017-04-11 23.04.42.png (340KB, 667x509px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-11 23.04.42.png
340KB, 667x509px
>>19150486
Humans have that ability. Humans can change reality with thought. Fukin wizards bro!!
>>
I could speak hours about timeines. My life went from timeline A to R after November ofast year. I hope we stay in this one, although this one is indeed under a lot of stress speaking in long terms.

This one is no longer the "dark castle" one. Yet whoever is manipulating long range time is a fucking asshole, he is destroying the 90s and 00s generation because of it.
>>
>>19150550
Why do you care so much lmaoo
>>
>>19150555
Care to elaborate on what you mean by timeline R. Is there 26 timelines?
>>
>>19150564
I will now shame you for replying to the wrong post.

Dont do that....
>>
>>19150563
It doesn't get any results on reverse image search, we're intrigued because the man seems to be bleeding.
>>
>>19150564

It's from a small trick I noticed as a kid, specially after the whole J. Titor thing, I was present the day he spoke about the future. Changed the sh*t out of me.

I notice small changes, like something that was painted a way suddently no longer it is, or big announcements that were done suddently arent.

Then they go back to happening. I have designed around 25 timelines. Although some of them either merged in the back or dissapeared.

Examples, 3 years ago a truly official cancer cure was announced, in this timeline, there hasnt happened that in a big scale.

Stupid changes. 2 years ago Xbox was about to relase it's first portable console, no news about it now.

It affects everyone's life.. This timeline is truly benefitial for my and my loved ones, yet pretty bad for the world... We were in this same timeline in 2010. But we changed around november 2012.

It used to happen with less frecuency, not it happens every year or 6 months.
>>
>>19150564
Mental illness is a serious problem in paranormal investigations
>>
>>19150583
How can you tell? Why don't others experience the shifts?
>>
>>19150583
Dude!
Mandela effect!!!!
YouTube it. Millions of people are experiencing this same phenomenon
>>
>>19150588
>>>19150583 (You)
>How can you tell? Why don't others experience the shifts?

Have you watched "steins gate" its a mockery for people who actually percieve time in a different way. It mames a laugh out of people with the sense of time layers. It's a truly common thing, some people has it, some people don't. I don't even follow all the time conspiracies, but I noticed as a kid, nobody understood what I talked about, but some of us seem to remember changes, like "deja vus" or "residual menory".

If you speak about it you inmediately get labeled as a crazy man. I am 23 and it's so normal that all the jumps make me enforce the ide of humans biggest virtue being able to adapt to almost everything.

The whole mandela effect is a way of saying it, I do not have my old rusty notebook but he actually is constantly confused with the dead of Ghandi and Luther King?? Which is super weird from what I remember.

All in all, time is guideance, check the synchronization of angel numbers (the whole 11:11 thing) or the numerology of masons and shit.

Time is percieved as time, yet once you focus it on a meaning beyond the productivity of a process, you earn a new way to see life, you get spammed with numbers as in messages and stuff.

I guess a key thing is that time gives you "notifications" but very subtile ones.
>>
Also, since my texts are getting snashed, one can time-travel or "leap-travel" to the future in the present. After all time travelers do exist and some of them don't even know they time travel.

Weird right? Small things. For example, I was born in the last days of december, yet apparently I was inscribed at school being a kid as born in the first week of the next year in jaunary. My age is not accuarate for a few days either.

It's fucked up, i remember my first game was pokemon blue, yet I remember it otherwhise, as silver being the first and then blue. Doesnt make sense right? Another friend of mine went and commented the same with red/gold.

This timeline will make people more fearless and willing to go to war, the "carpe diem" mentality is more oresent than ever because everyone knows this will happen.

Unless we change into a new timeline where everyone is fucking scared like in 2002.

I mean... Geez, social engineering and evolution do not work that fast. Ffs.
>>
>>19150562
MAN, I lost my bestfriend on earth in a timeline shift, no fucking clue where he is or what happened to him, but I feel he's not in this line of reality anymore... not so much that he's even dead, just gone from this timeline.

fuk
>>
>>19150908
I'm here, m8.
>>
I am going to sound crazy, but I mean this is fucking /x/, posting in here is so harmless that I don't get weird mails since nobody belives anything post in here is legitimate.

I have time traveled, but I did not notice after some time, sorry about my english since I tend to use it less and less. Like an anon said up there, it's true people can actually time travel without even knowing it.

Deja vus are quite the common warning of saying "this has happened because you've already been doing this in the future", the thing is that you come back telling yourself, it's ok, you gotta go through this.

For some odd reason, either there's a timeline in which everyone guides themselves in other timelines, or Idk, I've found shit like the angel numbers quite useful too as a guide. Every combination of 3 and 4 same numbers has a meaning, and it's a message.

The odd thing, is when remembering clearly people you've never met before, and them meeting them, they have the same aura, yet they do have small changes, like a different hairstyle, color of eyes... Yet you feel like "oh, I know you, yet I do not know you."

I can't remember much, but the older I become, the clearer is to me that time becomes more elocuent to be understood. And for some reason I have the feeling of knowing that the more we ignore time and it's true meaning the better.

Time is a reminder of something, and I belive that for all of us it's not a good thing, after all, when "time's up" you "die".
>>
>>19150562
Wtf i have felt like spmething big changed in november last year aswell, and im not talking about Trump now. At first i thought i was just becoming crazy, but then i saw how many people are talking about this.. just what thefuck is going on for real, need answers
>>
this thread has so much truth in it holy shit. as someone who knows what's really going on with these timeline shifts, we have some VERY enlightened beings in this thread above me.
>>
>>19150583
chris cornell's suicide... not me personally but i read somewhere online some big fan remembered chris cornell's "previous" suicide announcement and years of no more music,etc. It happened when his wife saved him from a suicide attempt. This is kinda scary because the timing happened before one of his kids birth. that's a pretty big change if that's real. i have a few mandella effects, remember a few personal changes and both possibilities at once. 2002 - One personal thing is staying in my dorm and watching an episode of odyssey five and also going out to see a shooting star with some people.
>>
>>19150583
j. titor gave letters to some people. some envelopes but mostly emails. i think this guy may have been one.
>>
>>19151256
dude, my best bro and I in high school used to be known as The Suicide Boys. why? because my favorite band was Nirvana and his favorite was Soundgarden. the joke was that both our fav bands had frontmen who committed suicide. what the fuck? how would this memory make ANY sense if Cornell just died recently? It's happened before guys. Many of you just finally caught up I guess
>>
>>19151265
the chris cornell fan...
>>
File: A-greeting-card.jpg (66KB, 499x674px) Image search: [Google]
A-greeting-card.jpg
66KB, 499x674px
there is no cern / alt timeline. zits becoming a religion initself.
>>
File: 1497305212712.jpg (232KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
1497305212712.jpg
232KB, 800x888px
What you are seeing is the collapse of the old into the new.
There have been many timeline changes because people are making their final decisions.
It will only collapse more.
Humanity will make a choice: live or die.
It is the choice of every human. However, only "one" will exist in this timeline.
You are all on the path towards enlightenment and self-realization on a planet that has nearly escaped the end of the world (for the third time).
Do not worry, simply surrender to love and peace and know that everything will be alright.
Do not mistake it for being an easy road, however. There is still much that will continue to change.
>>
I don't know about time travel, or even dimension hopping or whatever, but for over twenty-five years on this planet I've always heard, read, and saw people saying/using the word "modren" but quite recently and suddenly everyone was using "modern" and even papers that I wrote and remember writing with the word "modren" but all of them say "modern" and as far as I can tell nothing else has changed, but I've asked people around me and they look at me like I'm crazy and cock their eyebrows when I say "modren"
>>
>>19150486
There is no such thing. And if there were, you would never know. The clear cause is bad memory.

Because let's assume that you knew X all your life. Suddenly, someone goes back in time to make it Y. To you, there was no X ever. The timeline was changed and there was only ever Y to begin with. X never existed because that part of the past never happened because it was changed.
>>
>>19150486
>Anybody else noticing the time line shifts happening a lot more often?

Nope. I've noticed the things that slipped. Logos changed. Someone made money. I'm sure it was just the beginning, of the problem they've created. But like life, and death, you won't see it coming.
>>
>>19153185
Tired argument. People don't want to hear it. I've said it. Kek.
>>
>>19153199
Every Mandela effect item was a copyrighted logo, or name. Think about that for a moment.
>>
>>19153202
If someone could make endless money, by changing a few ownerships. The only residue would be logos that bled through the change.
>>
>>19153212
And probably some casual loops. And eventually, a paradox.
>>
File: 1494535995900.jpg (20KB, 376x429px) Image search: [Google]
1494535995900.jpg
20KB, 376x429px
>>19153202
Nope. It is even named after Mandela. Who is not a logo or a copyrighted thing. The very person the Mandela effect is named after disproves your assertion. Even so, what you said doesn't mean anything. All it means is people misremember things that are big. If you misremember something, it's minor. Many people get false information or faulty memory about a far reaching thing? Suddenly we live in the matrix.

Absolutely staggering. How you people don't feel like the biggest morons in the world is beyond me. It isn't faulty memory or false information, but the only explanation you can come up with is that you and a few other people can defy how time travel would work and remember different timelines. Not that your memory was wrong, or a bit of pop culture was conveyed incorrectly, that things you remembered as a kid may be different than what you thought, but you can literally see/remember other timelines that according to how time travel works you would never even have known anything other than these "different" versions of things.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>19153246
t. upstanding citizen of Airstrip 1.
>>
Africa is closer to South America than ever before on all the world maps.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.