[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemason documentaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: Masonic Pepe.jpg (54KB, 562x518px) Image search: [Google]
Masonic Pepe.jpg
54KB, 562x518px
What are some good documentaries on Freemasons and their secrets?
>>
>>19150458
>good documentaries on Freemasons
one week on /pol/ is actually a good way to get red pilled on freemasons
>>
Look up lost keys of freemasonry John Michael Greer. There's a podcast called occult of personality with a few interesting episodes too.
>>
>>19150458
Just listen esoteric podcasts from masons.
>>
my dad is a 33 deg mason, so was my grandfather and great grandfather. my mother her mother so on was order of the eastern star. yes sounds cultish. But im hear to tell you. Just because its a close net brotherhood group whom doesnt speak matters outside their temple isnt a cult. people are not drinking purple koolaid blood sacrifices santism or praying to a false god. They are the founding fathers yes, many high society men join generations etc. try thenhistory channel or web i think they have something on masons. But like insaid people have put this as a cult just because everything goes on is tightly wrapped up. believe me or not
>>
Red Shield
Found it on YouTube by accident. There is many parts, maybe 12. Its creepy, exposes that Tom Cruise in The Firm type business shadow club???
>>
>>19150649
Answer is right here, Op.
>>
>>19150458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m_ROtUQ5Vk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3XWFvjacvQ
>>
>>19150458
An ex high degree mason talks about his time in Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEMcUO-4H3E
>>
>>19150649
Oh I just find the whole facade and mystery behind them interesting.
>>
Www.masoniclibrary.com

Read the books and then you'll find freemasonry in most Hollywood movies.
James Bond was a freemason.
It's easy to spot, '3' for masonry.
>>
>>19150458
Inside the Freemasons on Sky1 that just came out is probably the best you'll find. The rest on History Channel and Nat Geo are all about American Rite.

>>19153440
>James Bond was a freemason.
I don't think he would be. Not only was Flemming not a member, but Bond talks disparagingly about the clubs M is a member of in Moonraker.
>>
>>19153698
Maybe I was not saying it the right way. The movies with James Bond give a nice inside in freemasonry of you can spot '3' that is.
>>
>>19153698
Also 'M' reference to the original 'C' which of course is '3'.
Freemasonry is hidden in plain sight, right. They are everywhere in media '4' the masses.
>>
>>19150458
Idk, but I'm off to a ghost hunt tomorrow at my local mason hall.
>>
>>19153744
Supreme Alphamathematician right here
>>
Let me show you this way how-to-freemasonry

3 doors down - kryptoNike

C it or knott, it's up 2 (You)
>>
>>19150458

Texan freemason here. Ask me shit, I guess? Won't answer things that violate my obligations, but willing to clarify shit if so desired. About to go to bed, but will check the thread when I wake up.
>>
>>19153941
Whats the deal with Pike? Do you know anyone who is a 33rd degree Mason? What are some good masonic literature for a non freemason?
>>
>>19153744
Considering the rich, deep, and extensive symbolism in masonry, don't you suppose there would be a bit more than minor references to one small aspect of masonic symbolism?
PLEASE don't say something like "this way they have plausible deniability." Please, thanks.
>>
>>19153941
Can i became a mason in portugal?
I have no affiliations to masons how do i join?
>>
>>19154948
And is there a way for me to became an handler?
>>
>>19154935
If you take in account there is no coincidence in movie (scenes are shot x times untill they are right, manuscript lines are shaped untill the are perfect, stages are decorated) every second has deep meaning. And oo7 is top notch.
It has the masonry signature all over it. But do have to take my word for it.
For your eyes own Lee, You only lived wise.
>>
>>19154965
Considering all you have really said on the matter is:
>The movies with James Bond give a nice inside in freemasonry of you can spot '3' that is.

Can you point us to some specific scenes that are rich in masonic symbolism, to spare the lazier of us the task of having to watch several entire movies, please?
>>
>>19154920

Pike was a pretty big deal for Scottish Rite Masonry. The whole system of 33 degrees in SR Masonry (which is kind of like an expansion pack to regular Masonry) exists in its modern form because of him. He is generally well-regarded, although there's plenty of valid criticism out there. There's a bunch of fake stuff that's been attributed to him - check out the Taxil Hoax. He's basically a very well-respected scholar who people take with a grain of salt. His books are primarily opinion pieces - we don't look at them as guiding our take to the Craft all that much.

It's more of a 32 degree system, though - 33rds are honorary. I know a bunch of 33rd degree guys - usually pretty chill, very dedicated.

As far as books about Masonry for non-Masons go, I highly recommend "A Pilgrim's Path" by John Robinson and "Freemasonry for Dummies" by Chris Hodapp (both the book and the blog).

>>19154948
>>19154951

You can definitely become a Mason in Portugal - you just have to be a male and believe in God. In order to become a Mason, you have to ask. You have two main choices in Portugal. You can join the Grande Oriente Lusitano, which is older, and bigger, but is "unrecognized" by many other Grand Lodges around the world, which means you can't visit most lodges in other countries due to a lack of diplomatic relations. My recommendation is for you to check out Grande Loja Legal de Portugal / Grande Loja Regular de Portugal (usually shortened to GLLP/GLRP). They are smaller, and younger, but recognized by more Grand Lodges.

What do you mean by "handler?"
>>
>>19155734
Thank you Very Much also what are the requirements ?
About the handler term i must be confused.
>>
>>19155894

Requirements vary on your "Grand Jurisdiction." Check out gllp's website for a little more info on yours.

Generally, you have to be a man, believe in God, be over 18 (sometimes over 21), and be a good person. Pretty easy for most guys.
>>
>>19154988
Not scènes but rather personalities, lifestyles and use of conversation.

Bond is the intellectual gentleman living the good life, using technology and can handle everything while having strict codes to live by. And his enemies are of equal class but, the hero must win I guess.

Just like Jason Statham movies are not about wrestling or football but ... catch my drift here?
>>
>>19156070

Not the guy that you've been going back and forth with, but that doesn't make Bond masonic... at all. Seriously.

If you're going to claim Masonic ties in the Bond character / Bond movies, you have to try harder.
>>
>>19155734
Have you ever heard of Pike's letter about three world wars? Is it real?
>>
>>19156103

This is the first of heard of it, so I had to look it up. Nope, not real. Looks like it was made up by some guy called William Carr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Guy_Carr#The_three_world_wars

It seems really unlikely that Pike would have planned any of this. Something to keep in mind is that as a Mason, Pike would have been really opposed to creating any atheistic countries (the WWI Russian theory). Additionally, he was also a Confederate Brigadier General and didn't like blacks. Seems even more unlikely then that he would have planned to increase Zionism in the world (the WWII theory) and eliminate the white race (the WWIII theory).
>>
>>19156099
What ever. I can't remember why, but I did a marathon a few years ago. In chronological order. Great and remember '3' was all over.
You don't have to agree. I would never ask any judgment on the internet, I mean, internet is for fun and basic information. Book and real life persons are a source for actual serious topics. Book can be found on the internet.
>>
>>19156070
If your drift is that masons are generally upstanding citizens, bound by a code of conduct and sworn to secrecy in some respects, and James Bond's character is all of those things as well, then yes. Still doesn't make any of it Masonic.
>>
>>19156199
I agree, but wasn't John Dee the first 00?
There is more to it. Dig and find I would say. Why? Just for the fun of it. Life should be fun. And if you pay attention, you might learn something. I think freemasonry is overrated anyway. There are more ways to wisdom. But a lot of people are under the dumb notion learning and studying is a waste of time and dull. Their miss.
>>
>>19153941
What goes into the assessment period before being accepted? Stuff like who do they talk to and about what?
>>
>>19150458
It's not a documentary, but this YouTube channel is pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MasonicTraveler
>>
>>19153733
>>19153744
Sounds like you don't know much about Bond.
Or Masonry.

>>19155734
>exists in its modern form because of him
Where you are, at least.
>>
>>19156189

All I'm saying is that I can tell you that's not Masonic symbolism. It might be symbolism for something else, but as a Mason who grew up watching & re-watching the James Bond films, it's not Masonic.

>>19156371

It's a general character assessment, usually formally done as an interview. Are you a good dude, what's your home life like, etc. We try to get to know his wife and kids and answer their questions, too. I even try to get to know their pets (especially the dogs) to see how they treat animals.

>>19156704

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. "Exists in its modern form in the majority of the United States"
>>
>>19156704
I am not a mason, I only read books by JMS Ward (that is his name, right?), read a lot of ritual senario's , listen to Manley Hall lectures and digged into all sort of esoteric literature. Just for fun though. And I could be wrong. Don't even care if I am. I just like to read intellectual stuff.
>>
>>19157786

JMS Ward is a kook and Manly P Hall's masonic stuff was written prior to him ever becoming a Mason, so it's easy to see where you might have picked up some misconstrued ideas.
>>
>>19157786
JSM is great, but i still wouldn't say his authoritative on Bond and Masonry. He tends to put too much of a Hindu spin on things anyway, being a Hinduboo and Chinaboo.
>>
>>19157948
JMS Ward is more the a cook. He wrote AH of MH of what ever it is called. He wrote many more books about freemasonry. Is at that time was a respectable member. And the audio of Manley Hall were very authentic. But you seems to feel the need to discredit me. Didn't they teach you that such things only show I was not wrong, but rather right, infect so right that you feel the need to punch me? Hmm, funny how all those years didn't taught you basic essentials.
You know, if you Google 'masonic library ' you get a list of writers who wrote interesting books. And I don't mean hur conspiracy about secret society stuff. Actual masonic writings. Your only secrets left seems to be what happens on your parties. Every other club have those. Accept from having high profile members yours just ain't special anymore. I guess that is why you are lobbying so much. Well, see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya. . .
>>
"There is but one man
who could not join in our thanksgiving, and that is the
man who would attribute his preservation, not to the
outstretched hand of a watchful Providence, but to the
operation of a blind chance; the man, in fact, who
would not be permitted even to open his eyes in a
Lodge Room, or cross the very threshold of the First
Degree."

Sounds very masonic to me
>>
"To
realise this, not merely notionally, but in fulness of
direct experience, has always been and still is the
goal of wisdom and the goal of Initiatory science. It
is to become seated and established in the chair of
King Solomon. It is to pass from mere manhood
and the carnal understanding to conscious Godhood
whilst we are still in the flesh. It is the realisation of
our fundamental unity and identity with ultimate of
ultimates. It is the ex-perience to which in our Third
Degree the Mason is told to lift his eyes in
expectation of realising it, and which is likened to
the glory of a star whose rising brings peace and
salvation, and is still more elaborately dramatised
in the finding of the Lost Word and the great vision
attained at the restoration to light in the Royal Arch
ceremony."

Yep, typical freemasonry
>>
http://masoniclibrary.com/books/The%20Book%20of%20The%20Words%20-%20A%20Pike.pdf

All the words important in freemasonry. The lessons you dramatize during rituals resemble the gained knowledge plus the symbols used by masonry to remind each other of those principles.
But reading and bringing in to practice are different things.
>>
>>19158364
I love Ward's work, but he is assuredly a kook. And he was right about Hall. A fine dude to listen to, but worthless in regard to Masonry. Why do you think he didn't write about it after joining?

And there have never been secrets, including the secrets. Every member knows that.
>>
>>19150458
Freemason conspriacy theories are straight up retarded
All Freemasons are some old upper-middle class folks in what is essentially a country club
Prove me wrong
>>
>>19158364
>>19158405
>>19158411

You are trying too hard. Also, learn to English. Those quotations are alright, but it really seems to me like you made a distinct effort to find non-kooky shit.

>>19158947

Every time people bring Hall up as a Masonic authority, I want to jump off a building!

>>19159362

In my personal experience, it's actually mostly low-middle class to middle-middle class rednecks. You would be surprised to hear how much of the English language gets mangled in a lodge room.
>>
Here's a good one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
His voice is annoying as fuck though..
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.