[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever heard scratching at a door with no animal behind it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: h1(1)__large.jpg (26KB, 770x470px) Image search: [Google]
h1(1)__large.jpg
26KB, 770x470px
I've heard these scratching sounds on my door before, It's not very common, it doesn't happen very often, but once at 3am I heard this happen, and then at 9am I heard scratching at my door.
>>
>>19150273

No but i had a similar experience with noise coming outside of the house. There is a big field right next to my house, and i remember a friday or saturday, when i was in bed trying to get to sleep and i started to hear weird noises coming from outside. At a certain point i heard like a chainsaw noise which kept going for a while, till i fell asleep. I was really scared, maybe it was just my immagination, but it really felt like a surreal moment.
>>
Why the animal? Nig can scratch too.
>>
>>19150273
i heard it several times before.
i lived on the second floor and suddenly scratching and breathing was to hear.
it was my grandma: she was exhausted from walking up the stairs and wanted me to tidy up my room - she did that regularly cuz she couldn t stand that my room was dirty
>>
Will post a story in a bit.
Might be related, might be.
>>
File: 1455044821512.jpg (110KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1455044821512.jpg
110KB, 759x508px
>be me
>dog would scratch to get in my bedroom all the fucking time
>drives me insane but I get up and let him in every time
>about a week ago
>scratching on my fucking door at 2am, like clockwork
>get up from my bed
>go to door
>remember that I put him down because of cancer 3 weeks ago
Was probably just imagining it but I didn't know which emotion was stronger, the absolute fear I felt in that moment or the sadness I felt afterwards.
>>
File: Laughing with drink.jpg (115KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing with drink.jpg
115KB, 413x395px
>>19151583
Fucking kek, that anti-climatic ending.
>>
>>19150273
The guy who lived at Boleskine after Crowley said it happened there from time to time.
>>
>>19150273
yes. i have also heard a metal scraping sound outside but when i went outside it stopped.

not like a tool against a doorknob but like a knife being sharpened in a movie. the difference between reality and a movie is the slight metalic ringing for a instant after the scrape
>>
>>19152275
That sounds like residual energy my dude. Not exactly a ghost, moreso a living memory. Still very sad I empathize with you anon.
>>
For a long time I suffered from insomnia. One night I lied in bed sleepless, and this horribly loud screeching pig noise came from outside.

Keep in mind I'm on the second floor. It was so loud I'm not sure if it was real or in my head. Terrified me none the less, didn't sleep a wink despite just wanting to close my eyes and forget it happened.

I'm not even sure we have wild pigs. Can any other animals make a reeing noise like that?
>>
I usually hear knocking almost like it's right outside my window but the thing is, I'm on the second floor of the house and yesterday I heard it knocking continuously and the sounds definitely sound like they were made by something human
>>
>>19154067
Foxes, mate. Just curious, how come you don't know this?
>>
>>19154417
Pretty much this.
First time I ever heard a fox make that noise was when one was stuck on my shed roof and couldn't get down. Honestly thought a child was getting brutally murdered in my garden.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.