[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking frightened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: RFrQH.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RFrQH.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
so /x/ I'm shaking as I type this and english isn't my mother tongue so forgive me for any mistakes

I was sleeping (it's 4:33 am in here) and had seen some horror related stuff right before falling asleep, as usual. I am not an easy to be spooked person, nor too sensitive when it comes to spooky shit.

but tonight I felt different, I felt deeply distressed and had to see some tv before actually sleeping to calm down.

and then I fall sleep, an hour passes by

my phone is charging by my side. I suddenly hear an unusual sound coming from it, something like a really fast "ting" that I had never heard before in my phone; I wake up to it shaking in the desk where it was charging.

I have this dreamlike feel attached to the shaking part, because I dismissed it as being a dream and went back to sleep

10mins go by

I wake up to a sound of the apartment's dining room chair being dragged through the floor.

That freaked the hell out of me and I don't know what happened until now.

I live by myself, the doors are all locked, the windows closed, and there's nobody home.

Now I'm sitting in my office, and I wish I could go back to bed because I have to go to work by 9am but I am too scared.

That had never happened to me since I was a kid. I don't believe in ghosts. I'm a regular catholic guy who's been living by myself for 5 years now and I hadn't ever experienced anything similar.

pic unrelated

fuck me
>>
>>19149438
I keep hearing these snaps coming from somewhere in the kitchen but I don't think that's paranormal or anything
>>
well, you're dead
>>
>>19149438
>regular catholic.

Call your leader or whatever? sounds like your apartment builiding has... other people living in it? Strange that you'd hear dining room chairs being dragged through the floor when there are other people living around you.
>>
>>19149457
I can't call a priest only because I heard some strange noises in my house.

I considered the noise was coming from the neighbor who lives immediately above me but I'm used to the sounds she makes, and what I heard was definitely inside my apartment
>>
I'd be literally shaking too. Since you are Catholic try praying Jesus until fall sleep. He's a good lad and will comfort you.
>>
>>19149509
I feel better now. But I still refuse to go to bed until the sun rises.
>>
>>19149520
i advise you to start with hello.

good chance the thing is sapient.
ALL sapient beings deserve the same respect, not just those with the corporeal form of homo-sapiens.
angel, demon, fey, ect... does not matter very much.
the real question is: are they an asshole?

if you establish that they are, indeed, an asshole, then do whatever is needed to get rid of them, it is your house after all.
but DO NOT take up arms without trying to talk it out first.
to do so would mark you as a horrible person.

this includes praying, god is hostile to a good 90% of everything.
if you really need to pray, start off by declaring to the room in general that you follow god and will be praying now.
if that gets a bad response, point out that it is YOUR HOUSE and that whatever it is is perfectly welcome to leave if they want to.
>>
>>19149558
That's an actually good advice, thank you.
>>
>>19149558
>god is hostile to a good 90% of everything

where does this data come from exactly?
>>
>>19149578
did you know that 83% of statistics are made up on the spot?

90% is not a hard number, but it gets the point across.
god, the father, is not a very nice dude.
outside of humans and loyal angels, god is seen with terror or hatred.
"suffer not a witch to live"
"But the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh"
"Anyone who blasphemes the Name of the LORD must be stoned to death"
etc.

Jesus, the son, is a great dude.
i have nothing bad to say against him.
>>
>>19149438
>Be me
>I fall asleep at night on the top floor of a 3 storey building.
>It is a converted attic room.
>I lock the door.
>I put the key inside my drawer made of wood.

>I am about to sleep yet I can't stop staring at the cubby hole storage along the side of the wall under the roof window.

>Moonlight and stars fade as I swirl into my blanket

>Before I fall into my dreams I thought I heard the words "Hush hands hashing" in a whispy sickly voice and the sound of someones hands rubbing the door from the other side

>too tired to care

>dreams are nice

>floating through the ethereal planes and seeing beautiful fantasy sights

>meeting fictional characters and sharing their wonderful settings

>as I stand in a field of golden corn with a pinkish hued sky above me and clouds...

> I hear a the same voice I heard before I fell asleep ring throughout the wind like a sick and dying old man

>"He is coming. HE IS COMING-ShHhHh" followed by rasping wheezes

>Hear a massive boom as the world falls around me

>I am floating just outside my house now...front door

>slowly this creature with blood on his claw like hands begins to apparate.

>I gasp mid air

>It doesn't even flinch

>Hear the voice rasp in my head, breathing heavilly

>"I am getting closer" a new, gruffer, more sandpapery voice echoes throughout the house

>The creature seems to be the one saying it but its milk white eyes and mouth do not move

>It begins PHASING through the door while dragging its knuckles and long sharp fingernails across the floor

>My heart quickens, I had read about astral projection but I didn't think that fantasy realms were considered as travelling to other realms, I though that it was just my over active imagination.

>How very wrong I was

Turns out, at least I believe, that the multiverse is real. All true magic is just occult science... a concept more terrifying and exhillerating than anything ever concieved...
>>
>>19149700
>I travel to myself and using what little I know about astral projection lay down in my own body

>The creature still clambouring up the stairs.

>Half way up it begins wheezing loudly, like a beast excited that it is going to feed soon

"I am COMING" it nearly shrieks out

>At this point I shut my eyes and I hear another loud boom sound

>I wake up

>The nightmare did not fucking end there

>I was there with my eyes wide open when I realized I could not move

>I could move them slightly just enough to see outside my window

>Pitch black

>No stars in the sky

>My heart is leaping out of its chest as I hear footsteps and dragging just a few steps below outside my door

> I am desperately trying to move, my eyes lock into place on the door knob

>I begin imagining it's face, soaked in blood, somehow fresh

>In my mind I scream

>Hear a manicle "I AM HERE!" followed by dead silence

>The footsteps stop

>I hear the sickly clink and soft breathing of a monster wrapping its nails on the doorknob on the other side

>He opens it with ease, like a knife through butter the lock begins to turn

>I see one massive claw peek through the open crevice.

>Finally manage to shut my eyes and unleash a mighty scream

>Bolt upright, If I was going to die I would die fighting

>As I open my eyes I realise...The birds are chirping and the sky is a darkish blue

>Shaking I check my alarm to see the hour

4 A.M... Just outside witching hour

>I woke everyone in the house so it seemed

>I was sitting in bed crying my eyes out

>My friend from downstairs came to console me

>He asked if I was okay

>Indeed I was

>Soon after he left and calmed down everyone downstairs

>Embarassed and exhausted I tried to rest my eyes till wake up time.

>It was only then I realised...My friend came to my bedside...without unlocking the door...

>I had left the door locked, the key was still in my drawer

I moved the fuck out as soon as humanly possible.
>>
>>19149623
>stoned to death
Chapter 4:20
So he, The Messiah of God took a huge pipe from his altar. Size of bull and filled it with the Holiest Herb.
"Heed my word! Now, you, my apprentice must intake this Holy Smoke until you feel terror and death! Pray the lord and you will rise from the dead as new Blessed being."
>>
>>19149729
Lo for he said unto them, with bongs like these who needs enemies? Ayy yo maine give me some snumafus~

- Fo Shiznets 4:20:7
>>
>>19149700
>>19149704
This is spook central anon.

Have you ever dabbled in astral projection after this?

It might be neat to learn how to defend yourself
>>
Hey thread is dead but if anyone is still around I've got a something to share,it happened a about 2 weeks ago, and its realy hard to describe but if anyone has got any good advice on how to proceed with them, I'd apreciate it.
I got some experience on the "supernatural" but hearing thoughs from others would definetely help.
>>
>>
>>19149704

This autist with his copypasta shit story again. Go make some friends you moron if you so desperately need attention.
>>
>>19149442
Well, every house "lives" a little. Old houses and newly built ones especially. Lived in a brand new apartment building for half a year and things like window and door frames, corners of the ceilings were snapping constantly. It's just the house settling.

Now a chair being dragged, that would prompt a weird response from anyone.
>>
>>19149442
Could also be the fridge, mine gurgles and snaps on the occasion.
>>
>>19149438
ENGLISH, MOTHER FUCKER!
DO YOU SPEAK IT?
>>
>>19149438
>>19151289
>>
>>19149438
Pull up your pants and go to the dining room. This might be very important experience to you.
>>
>>19149700
>doubles

fuck this im out
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.