[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Grand Deception

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: darkmystery.jpg (106KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
darkmystery.jpg
106KB, 630x473px
"An impressive parallel can be made between UFO occupants and the popular conception of demons." - Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messangers of Deception

"Demonology is not just another crackpot-ology. It is the ancient and scholarly study of monsters and demons who have seemingly co-existed with man throughout history. Thousands of books have been written on the subject, many of them authored by educated clergymen, scientists, and scholars, and uncounted numbers of well-documented demonic events are readily available to every researcher. The manifestations and occurrences described in this imposing literature are similar, if not entirely identical, to the UFO phenomenon itself. Victims of demonomania suffer the same medical and emotional symptoms as the UFO contactees." -the late John Keel, journalist, Fortean Researcher, UFOlogist, author

While such things initially seemed utterly ridiculous to me, after hundreds of hours of study, this Anon is forced to agree to the absurd. Demons, fairies, ghosts, aliens, etc. etc. appear to be closely related, if not one and the same.

Turn away from the spoopyness and repent. For the anon who gazes too long into the spoop, will find that the spoop gazes back at anon.
>>
>>19148870
Yes, they are, spirit entities, discarnate - there are also what you would term as angels, not all are demons, there's an inter dimensional interplay between yin and yang forces all the way up the spiral, duality, keeps us going
>>
Is /x/ a Christian board?
>>
File: angels-egg-1.jpg (75KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
angels-egg-1.jpg
75KB, 600x338px
While I do believe that aliens exist that aren't demonic it does seem like the abduction phenomenon is based more on demonic entities than on physical ones. Physical aliens would predictably act like us, as they would be intelligent beings like us, just from a different planet. The creatures that abduct people however don't seem to have normal motives, it's not clear what a normal humanoid would gain from these abductions.
>>
>>19151286
no.

stop.
>>
>>19151299
my theory is that Grey aliens are biological "robots" who were engineered strictly for the purpose of monitoring us and our planet.

if higher species were extraterrestrial they probably would have a hard time operating in our atmosphere/under our planets conditions and then you've got the christopher columbus effect. if they're extradimensional (which im much more inclined to believe because they seem to be roughly the same size as us and humanoid shaped leading me to believe they are from different evolutionary timelines on earth) then there could be risks associated with coming through timelines themselves (getting trapped or who knows)

i think abductions are a part of the hybridization/genetic engineering of the worker bee grey race that serves the higher civilizations.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.