[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Eyed Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: black eye.jpg (41KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
black eye.jpg
41KB, 650x366px
So for those who dont know:
Black eyed children reports generally follow the same sheme.
One or multiple kid, 6-12, with complete pitchblack eyes (sometimes complete white eyes) are knock (never ring for some reason) and ask to come in. Sometimes give a reason like "wanting to watch TV" or whatever. Some report they almost felt like in trance and almost let them in, animals are said to be scared as fuck, and electronics seem to get disturbance around them. Also they seem to appear out of thin air. Its said sometimes you look away for a second and suddenly there are 2-3 more kids standing there waiting to be let in. And they dissappear as quick. They realize you wont let them, look away a second, and they vanished.
Now 2 pieces of information make this (for me at least) a whole lot spookier
1. They seem to mostly target influential people. High ranking policeofficers, militarypersonal, politicians etc.
2. There is no report of anyone letting them in

Now here is a theory. Are the elites such disgusting satanic pedos because at one point they "let them in" and gave them permission enabling them to possess those people and by doing so overtake the world?
>>
>>19148236
So you think powerful pedophiles became pedos because they let some children with black eyes enter their house?

How do you know they are targeting influential people? Any stories?
When you say there is no report of anyone letting them in, you are saying there are reports, but where can I find them?
>>
>>19148236
I've met a couple and spoke with them for a second. It's important to understand that the myth of them hasn't always been around. If you were to understand the origin of how they came about, you'd probably also understand that the force that makes them behave so strangely is a lot more scary than the children themselves. If you see one or a pair of them - it usually means they are there to drag something out of you or that they're in search for someone or something. They are in no way particularly scary.
>>
>>19148283
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>19148289
Yes I do care to elaborate. This honestly isn't a very wholesome topic to discuss imo, but I just wanted to clear up some misconceptions on the phenomena. Random children showing up at people's houses is a shaky subject to talk about if I were to make any generalizations.
>>
>>19148267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b40oE7uHdTM
here is an interview with someone who studied them for some time.
he also mentions the points i stated.

>>19148283
let us here some stories mate
>>
>>19148267
also forgot to mention. i dont know what to believe. some could be the result, some could just be fucked up from the beginning. but it really made me think
>>
>>19148283
>storytiem
>drag something out of you.
Bruh there apparently psychic they don't need to drag anything.
>in search of something or someone.
Like why would they send kids to do a man's job
>>
>>19148310
I don't have any stories on them, I just said I've encountered them. Nothing very substantial aside from the black eyes part.
>>
>>19148327
Well, you could describe the encounter.
Like for example where did you encounter them? what time of the day was it?
Did they do anything?
What did you do when you encountered them?

There sure must be some kind of story
>>
>>19148326
Lol. You misinterpret what I meant when I said that. When I say drag 'something' out of you, that 'something' can be any number of things - whether it be finding out your intentions, someone else's intentions, thoughts, emotions, the location of someone or something...really anything.

>Like why would they send kids to do a man's job
Define: 'they'.
>>
>>19148339
They came to my house, let themselves in, and asked for the location of someone. I told them to try the houses up the street. There's your story. Before that, my only encounter with a black eyed child was even more quick and way less spook. Definitely strange.
>>
>>19148364
Let themselves in? I thought they asked to come in? Did you misspeak or was this an abnormal encounter?
>>
>>19148364
what makes you think those werent just normal kids with contact lenses trying to spook you? them letting themselves in is pretty contrary to anything i have read or heard about them.
>>
>>19148372
Y'all are hilarious.

If I have to lay this out to you, I was on the top floor the house...and I hear the front door slam. I come downstairs and see two kids staring very intently at me accompanied by a very intense feeling of curiosity. I asked them if I could help them with anything and they asked if a person was there. That's when I said no and to try the houses up the street. That's when they left. It was around midday. I dunno, it struck me as odd but then again I have a lot more unbelievable and certainly unfathomable things happen to me.
>>
>>19148373
Because it wasn't really that much of a spook. It's not like the phenomena hasn't been observed before. It wasn't like it was this whole big ordeal anyway.
>>
>Black eyed children sometimes have complete white eyes
>>
>>19148623
well, there were apparently reports with white eyed children which matched the reports of the black eyed ones but were pretty rare. maybe those are albino blackeyedchildren or whatever. i just felt they didnt belong in an extra category of its own when all that is different is the colour of the eye.
>>
>black eyed children never ring for some reason

>mfw the possibility of black eyed children to knock on your door is greater than them having black eyes
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>19148631

White > Red > Black

(generally, exceptions exist)
>>
>>19148659
are you talking about eyecolour of the kids, or the skincolour of females you want to mate with?
>>
File: tlxv_540.jpg (34KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
tlxv_540.jpg
34KB, 500x436px
>>19148776

>2 much synchronicity 4 me
>>
Wait...this is a thing?
>>
>>19148776
>>
>>19148830
>the robes

Pope > Cardinal > Priest
White > Red > Black
>>
>>19148814
Like an actual thing? Something similar happened to me and I'm not sure if It was kids just being kids.
>>
>>19148846
i never encountered them so i cant tell for sure, but the reports are there. you could tell your story
>>
>>19148893
Yeah sure.
>Be me
>Chillin in the house
>Crisp and breezy October night
>Its around Halloween
>bang bang bang
>someone's at the front door
> I peek out the window
>Deck light is off
>See two shadows
>rather short
>flip light on
>Flickers and buzzed a bit( it shouldn't)
>two kids are at my door step
>Dogs are going bat..shit...crazy( they normally don't)
>Open door
>Two kids are like immediately like can we come in.
>I ask where are your parents
>They say they are coming soon
>Can we come in
>Cant really see eyes (its pretty dim)
>they keep asking
>can we come in
>can we come in
>I say stay put
>Shut door behind them
>Call police
>Get some treats for the kids
>they are gone when I got back.
>>
>>19148918
Figured it was just kids fucking around Halloween until I saw this
>>
>>19148918
either those were some good larpers, or those were actually those kids. i mean the dogs going bat shit crazy and light flickering sounds like it. one account stated that the dog ran under the bed and didnt want to come out again even after the children were gone a long time already.
how long were you away from the door? was it possible they got away normally?
>>
>>19148951
its entirely possible. Thinking back the kitchen is a straight shot from the front door so maybe 30 sec at most...I don't think so but if I recall correctly I remember seeing a black sedan hook the corner of the street. There was no way they could have pull up to the home, gotten the kids and then booked it...unless they were waiting (that's if that was even them...it could have literally been anybody driving up the street to make the turn.)
>>
File: ford.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
ford.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
>>19148964
fortunately I'm decent with cars so ill post the model.
>>
>>19148964
well, you could be really really lucky then you didnt let them in. did you feel weird somehow? like some reports stated they felt almost like in trance.
also do you have any special profession if i may ask? just so i know if it fits with the "influential people" stuff
>>
>>19148984
Yeah I felt weird. I wouldn't say it was like really weird though...like what the fuck is going on weird. Ummm...idk what you consider special. its a stressful job..lets put it like that. But alas...I wouldn't consider myself influential just a normal guy with the job I went to school for.
>>
>>19148995
so weird just because of the situation then? and not like some psycho attacks are being done onto you?

i really wonder what happens if you let those in
>>
>>19149032
Idk. I'm not willing to even take chances like that.
>>
>>19149036
i wouldnt test it out either desu
>>
>>19148397
what kind of things?
>>
>>19148236
Here anon. Someone has a story of letting them in. I thought the stores were kind of weak, but the description of them is creepy.

http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/black-eyed-people.html
>>
Probably demons?
>>
>>19148283
I believe there a similar phenomenon they occurs and has occurred for centuries in Australia to the Aborigines. Some malevolent shadow being kidknap children to eat but sometimes they change them into something else and send them back onto the communities where they originated to spy or keep an eyes on human activity. I dont remember what these two entities are called but I remember reading a post about them on /x/ about few weeks ago.
>>
>>19149825
*Some shitty grammar/spelling, blame smartphone.
>>
File: tommy lee disapproval.jpg (16KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
tommy lee disapproval.jpg
16KB, 600x300px
>>19148236
>posting about BEKs
>uses the annoying picture from the sticky
Are you trying to annoy us, anon?
>>
File: straya spooks.jpg (764KB, 2225x2542px) Image search: [Google]
straya spooks.jpg
764KB, 2225x2542px
>>19149825
Here's the post you ordered!
>>
File: KIMG0206.jpg (344KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0206.jpg
344KB, 960x540px
>>19150159
Thank you sir, you're doing 4chan a service worth high esteem.
>>
>>19149533
>http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/black-eyed-people.html
i dont know. that woman seems to encounter something different.
1. she didnt invited it in, just opened a window which would be equally to open a door which wasnt enough for the others. they needed an actual invitation.
2. it was a man, not a kid

>>19150114
it was just the best pic of a black eyed child i could find in a few moments of searching
>>
>>19150292
Alright, well just don't use that picture again.
Everyone who's been here for any length of time is fucking sick of that damn sticky.
>>
>>19148310
Thank you for the video, anon.
>>
>>19150370
will remember it

>>19150403
np
>>
>>19150370
>too retarded to known how to hide the sticky
lol
>>
>>19150730
for some reason i never did that either
>>
>>19148236
Had a dream I once saw a bunch of black eyed kids in a dream. They were hidden up a staircase in this Hollywood mansion.
Looked soulless, but not evil. More like husks, being mind controlled.
I personally feel bad for them.
>>
>>19149825
>Aborigines
>kidknap children to eat
This is actually normal behaviour for them. A mom will eat her own first born. Males and females love raping and beating up niglets, too.
>>
>>19151948
well, we cant tell if they are evil or just pawns of evil. but seeing how reports state they felt fear and animals going crazy i assume there is something evil about them. on video (not sure if its the one linked in >>19148310 stated how some child let a blackeyed kid in the car. the mother sat into the car then realized the black eyed kid jumped out of the car and dragged her child out went to the store and called police i think. however she called her husband because she didnt want to take that car, and the husband in that car was involved in an accident on the way home (so i guess there is one case of them being let in, even though just into the car). the child sayed the kid asked if it want to play with him and thus let it into the car
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.