[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Me Believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (43KB, 448x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
43KB, 448x200px
Hey /x/, newfag here, I've been mildly interested in "magic" if you really call it that, IE. Voodoo and Sigils and such. Infact, 2 or 3 years ago now I was in contact with a person who went by the name "V" very secretive, and I'm still debating if that person was just trolling really hard or if it was actual. Anyways, the story went that he or she was a "Hunter" and hunted "beings" such as demons and whatnot. I never saw a shred of evidence but one day they texted me out of the blue and said, "I'm going out to a very particular area, if I do not text you at EXACTLY 02:30, you need to call this number and tell them where I'm at" well, they included the number and the location, but I never heard from V again. And, I don't know if it was the right move but I didn't call the number either, for fear that it was all fake and I was just being set-up. Anyways, my point here being, I really want to know if these such things really do exist, or if I'm just wasting my time.
>>
Well it's really hard to make people believe, first because I don't care if you believe or not, but I don't mind sharing my brief experience with "weird" people. The problem is I have no way to prove what I'll say, and there's things way more ridiculous that I won't mention to not get ridiculed

My mother joined some sort of "budhist" sect, and not it was not lead by monks, it was led by 2 mature women who were able to "speak with angels". I have no idea how my mother got in touch with them. They had weekly meetings where they taught people about budhism and were told this two women were "white witches" or something like that and they could see some sort of hidden layer of reality and everyone's guardian angel, I think kidna like having their third eye open. My mother got really involved with them and they invited to do "house exorcisms with them". My mom would never tell me about what happened when she went there.

But one time they came to exorcise our home, and this is when it got freaky for me, they had never set foot in my home, and knew things about it they could not possibly know. They went into my room, and said there was a perver entity living there, they scared him away, and year before I used to read silly "occult" books and did some rituals here and there, they knew exactly where I had performed those rituals, and told me portals had been opened there, one was above my bed, and another one was in a wall, no one not even my family knew of this, it was impossible for anyone to know that, so they just scolded me and asked me to never do it again.

Once they were finished they told me about being positive about life, and told me they had a gift for me, some pills that would help me callm down if I ever was in trouble, one of the witched took her hand and placed it over my hearth, and I felt as if something physical had trespassed my chest and left a warm sensation inside of it.

I'm not sure of what is and isn't paranormal, but I think I have a lot to learn.
>>
File: H0Y.jpg (368KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
H0Y.jpg
368KB, 600x800px
>>19148027

Don't bullshit, okay? We're not here to validate what you already believe, it's unproductive. You already know whether or not you believe, you're just unwilling to admit it. Study, practice, meditate, take up yoga/qigong, and eat healthy, that's all there is to magic. The real deal isn't fireballs and fucking supermodels on your lottery-won-yacht, it's transforming yourself and your perceptions.

There's a fairly comprehensive library available in the following thread, I'd suggest making use of it.

>>19142670

As for what to read, this is generally what I recommend.

Cat 101 Reading List:

Liber 1
Liber 3
Tao Te Ching
Zhuangzi
Lieh Tzu
Xing Yi Nei Gong
Falun Gong
Gurdjieff's 48 Exercises
Psychic Self Defense
The Doctrine of Awakening
Visual Magick
Kali Kaula
Practical Taoism
Secret Teachings of All Ages
Introduction to Magic
Revolt Against the Modern World
Ride the Tiger
A New Model of the Universe
Prometheus Rising
Low Magick
Corpus Hermeticum
Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson
The Fourth Way
Nag Hammadi
Astral Dynamics
Burst of Breath
Book of Numbers
Euclid's Window
Chicken Qabalah
Awakening Ground
Sefer Yetzirah
One Year Manual
Book 4 Part 1 - Mysticism
Book 4 Part 2 - Magick
Book 4 Part 3 - Magick in Theory and Practice
Book 4 Part 4 - The Law
Liber 6
Liber 777
Liber 111
The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic
Three Books of Occult Philosophy
The Psychick Bible
Liber Null
Condensed Chaos
Book of Lies
Book of Thoth
78 Degrees of Wisdom
The Way of the Crucible
Real Alchemy
Prime Chaos
Liber Kaos
Liber 800
>>
>>19148307
uhm should just read that material, or also do the stuff they suggest? I'm only at liber 3 and is already telling me to cut my arm if do things wrong...

What kind of transformation did you experience after reading this material if I may ask?
>>
>>19148027
I never want to see that fucking image again
>>
>>19148027
I hate to be that dude, but I think you indirectly killed a man or woman.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.