[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

solar warden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

anybody as sick and tired of the gov't lying to them as i'm i been looking up project solar warden and honestly i would love to be apart of the space navy talking to aliens, visiting alien worlds etc i'm willing to bet my last dollar the navy would get 500,000 new recruits by friday if they told the truth on let's say thursday but no keep everything quite,they are not ready baka.
>>
>>19147855
While it is true that making sense on 4chan is optional, I wish you had tried.
>>
>>19147855
Every male who isn't a numale would immediately enlist into this desu, it'd become Starship Troopers.
Which is why I don't believe it's real. There's no reason to hide it, why would they?
>>
>>19147855
There is incredibly little scientific evidence for such a ship to be constructed. Something generating enough thrust to move about the solar system, even within cislunar space, would be visible on the infrared spectrum like a fucking neon sign. One such ship would light up the sky, much less eight.

No technology yet exists to propel such an incredible amount of mass into orbit. It would take dozens of Saturn V rockets, the launches of which aren't easy to hide mind you, to put even a fraction of such a ship's mass into orbit. The money, energy, and time involved would be unlike anything man has ever seen, and for what purpose?

More than likely, the stoner saw the transfer manifests of US Intelligence submarines. USSS stands for "United States Secret Service".
>>
>>19147855

They've already recruited the best of the best, and cloned them for use on that project.
>>
>>19148625

plasma double layer electrostatic propulsion has existed for decades now, anon.
>>
File: trumpgolf.jpg (1MB, 2784x2115px) Image search: [Google]
trumpgolf.jpg
1MB, 2784x2115px
>>19147855
Looks like something The Donald would use on Putin.
>>
>>19147855
Lockheed Martin employee here. Lead environmental simulation designer for prototype "space ships".

These are no space ships. We have never been into "space" for a few reasons.

Think Event Horizon.

https://pastebin.com/BEgiYCBx
>>
>>19149097
Lockheed Martin opening up dimensions no one knows about?
>>
>>19148589
To make sure applicants arent just lonely weebs
>>
>>19149097
obviously, inter dimensional vimanas, what else

been around forever
>>
>>19148589

Yes, exactly! Why hide any technology at all, in fact?

Sarcasm aside man think about what you're saying - world governments of Earth have literally stood by while one country stones women for any old reason - in public - meanwhile in many other countries ownership of a plant - marijuana - results in even 18 year old kids going to prison for years, often ruining their entire life.

This is the world, this is Earth. It does not always follow the rules of logic or what is 'right' and 'good'.

The number one cause of death in America as of today is DRUG OVERDOSE and a large part of those deaths are from doctor prescribed opiates.

Many of our soldiers get less than standard health care.

ISIS and Mexican drug cartels have been well documented to links in the CIA.

This is just my own country. In Japan they forge rape and sexual assault statistics to hide their countries shame. In Germany they forge emissions tests to damn the Earth but make a buck. In Russia they over-roid every athlete they can just to try to win the olympics - not to mention every one else doing it too.

My point is - there are countless angles providing a reason the creators of these ships would not want anyone to know about the ships - many of which nobody would likely consider until it was revealed and explained.

When you say "The World Health Organization maintains that psilocybe (from mushrooms) should be a controlled substance regardless of several studies showing it to be an effective treatment for depression, being non-habit forming, and much safer than most anti-depressants today....yeah....either the people there are truly ignorant of the medical research (impossible) or they have another motive.

Do I know the motive? Nope.

I'm not even a flat earther but when someone says "I doubt flat earth because WHY would they lie to us and hide it?" I consider that the weakest possible debunking of a conspiracy theory, you're basically just saying "I dont understand so its not possible!
>>
>>19150574
Only one with a brain in this thread, cheers anon.
>>
>>19149097
What part of LM do you work?
>>
solar warden is too much for the pleb shit board that this place is.
try above top secret or lunatic forums.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.