[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has /x/ ever had dreams of alien invasions? tell us about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: images (24).jpg (20KB, 474x310px) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
20KB, 474x310px
has /x/ ever had dreams of alien invasions? tell us about it.
>>
Yes. Red sky. Metallic ships. Fire. Screaming. Children's school on fire. Mass panic. Ground opening up, swallowed people. River flooded it. New age of Aquarius.
>>
>>19148540
Black ships ate the sky.
>>
>>19148540
My alien invasion dream involved floor made of blood on an elementary school
>>
>>19147639
Me and some other people were watching from the parking lot across the street , as a giant plane looking thing transformed mid-air and dropped a huge bomb on atlantic city(closest city to me).
I was under the impression that it was a russian invasion, until the sky changed to a pinkish purple color and i started developing these weird blue tribal looking marks across my body. They looked like the sirens tattoos from borderlands. But over elevated scaley skin. Last thing i remember was looking in the mirror with all this blue shit on my face and arms, and knowing i was somehow linked to the attack.
>>
Quite a few
>>
>>19148696
>across the street from my house
>>
A loud horn type sound , blue light then everything goes white
>>
File: news-ufo-ship-drone.jpg (13KB, 634x300px) Image search: [Google]
news-ufo-ship-drone.jpg
13KB, 634x300px
>>19147639
I don't know if invasion is the proper word for it, but I've had recurring dreams where I'm outside at night standing on my local HWY or some shit or some street or looking out my window and see strange ships flying in the skies, almost translucent. The weirdest part is I can't even describe them or remember them. I can barely see the ships in my head from memory. I guess the best way I can describe them is that they're bulky, square, rectangular, somewhat cylindrical sometimes in shape, not your traditional saucer ships or triangular ones. Pic related is the closest thing I can find as an example of the kinds of ships I dream about.
>>
I remember many of my dreams... but often not at any given time. I'm pretty sure I've had dreams of alien invasions before, but all that comes to mind is the time I dreamed I was an infantryman selected for alien contact duties following a psychic aptitude test (this test happened in the 'backstory' of the dream - I came into the dream after that point).
>>
The dreams would start in my bedroom at night. I'd look out my window and look at the stars. Suddenly shapes would appear from the stars to form the shapes of ships. The ships would get close and my heart rate would rise and i would go back in my bed. Curiosity would get the better of me and id look out my window again and not see anything until i looked down in the corner of my window. I'd see a grays face just staring back at me. At that moment my entire body felt like it was electrocuted and i would hear buzzing noises. The dream then immediately ends and im in my bed the next morning and my entire body feels like the pins and needles when your foot falls asleep.
Dont know if it counts as an invasion dream. But thats all i got.
>>
Many times..

Once when I was a kid i dreamed I saw a craft outside the house that was like one of the flying billboards in that movie repo the genetic opera. All I remember was a polar bear on it like the coca cola ads. Very strange dream.

More recently I dreamed I was outside at sunset but the sky was already filled with stars, then suddenly they all moved at once like they were falling from the sky. I freaked and ran inside.

Last one I was in a car on the highway and some weird boxy craft was just hovering a couple hundred feet above me.
>>
I did. Some years ago i had a dream where a race of techologically advanced gray aliens was fighting a race of rettilians and they chose our planet as the location of the last batte.
Seeing that neither of them cared about humans the single countries formed alliances with one of the two races.
My country was on the gray's side and during my dream we were in the middle of a reptilian attack.
Gray's spaceship were fighting the reptilians', we humans installed on the roofs of our houses huge machine guns and the reptilians fought by tossing spears around.
They also had a light to scan the inside of buildings to find unarmed humans to kill, if you touched the light they knew you were hiding there.
The light was scanning my house and me and my mother were trying to scape but she accidentallly passed through it.
Immediatly a reptilian around 30-40 cm tall broke through our living room window and nailed my mother's forehead with an axe, he was about to kill me too when the machine gun on the roof in front of us noticed him and unleashed a round of bullet on us.
I somehow survived and was wondering weather to thank them or tell them to fuck off when I woke up
>>
Who hasn't had weird dreams like that with Alien movies everywhere?
>>
>>19147639
Had the same occurring dream 3 times over the span of a week.

Full out nuclear ww3 between NATO and Russia with some kind of ufos stepping in the middle of it. Maybe it was the space blue helmets, maybe it was some hostiles stepping to capitalize on the situation.
>>
>>19147639
>sky was dark, nighttime
>neon blue outlines rotating in the air
>they gave a roll call for five certain people
>went outside to have a look at the list
>there was a building that got blown up
>>
File: images (26).jpg (12KB, 372x395px) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
12KB, 372x395px
OP here
just had one last night but didn't post it yet because I was on my way to work

I was watching storm clouds on my uni's rooftops when suddenly the sky went purple. We thought it was pretty cool at first when this tornado with lightning coming out of it appeared out of nowhere. The airforce and the navy I think were evacuating citizens which we saw with our binoculars.
The tornado eventually dissipated and turned into a portal instead and out came warships. Watched an intense battle between f-22s and alien ships that looked like pic related
>cont
>>
File: 1492538384642.jpg (67KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1492538384642.jpg
67KB, 564x564px
The moon fell from the sky, felt like I was dying...I knew I was dying. Woke up in flat earth mandela effected simulation. Still here... that was 2 years ago.
>>
ok, here goes

>years ago
>had a intense dream
>still able to remember it
>didn't had any storyline
>totally messed up dream actually.
>oversized archetonic pattern and shit
>it was daytime
>three friends i actually don't know
>on the street looking into the sky
>see a giant planet with a dozen thousand windows
>coming closer and closer
>so close you could easily jump on it
>invisible entities drop from the planet
>attacking everyone
>run into a building and hide behind a door
>see one of them taking my friends
>see a girl get raped by one of them
>realize they are farming humanity
>akward planet keeps moving above the horizon
>wake up because i can't hide forever.
>>
For some reason, every time an alien or aliens appear in my dream, it triggers something and causes the dream to end in the exact same way each time. I see an alien, I attack it and continue until I commit alien genocide (they're always greys).
>Fuck off space niggers, we're full you can crash on the moon if you want
The first instance of this was a dream I had of a grey that was walking in the hallway of my house. When I saw it, it held its hand out and started using telekinesis or something to hold me in place. I could see ripples in the air when it used it. Somehow, after struggling against it to regain control of my body, I managed to walk up to the alien and I punched it in the face. I woke up then.
>>
Meteors falling from the sky, large bipedal machines razing cities
>>
Lucidfag here..sometimes i simply can't fall asleep,then i spontaneously think about some kind of black monolithic craft. Feels like implanted thoughts or something and it always follows the same Scheme
..i'll enter it in one way or another(through a ramp, a hazy portal, sometimes i simply "appear" inside..then i'll see several machines or technical details that i totally can't comprehend/remember in a proper(sane) way. After a few minutes my dreams get all blacked out and i can't remember anything else, wich is strange cuz i have lots of lucid experience and i trained my conciousness to memorize most of my dreams.
Every time i went trough this, i wake my waifu cuz my sleeping body becomes fretful and sweaty AF..
Like i said, im doing this lucid stuff for a long time, so im sure that this is something different going on in my head...not saying that this has to be triggered by ayys, could also be some reaction of my subconciousness on me for peeping too long into my dreamscape, but still...
>>
When it's time, you'll remember.
>>
>>19149536
They always just stare. I don't feel anything negative or positive. But I watched one then went inside and meditated and suddenly I was back outside watching it again. I've seen ships manifest through portals and if I concentrate hard enough i make them go away but I've been told there bad and good. I believe if something is operating on another dimension it has to come from love
>>
>>19150372
either the scene blacked out or i couldn't remember but we were all trapped in the gymnasium and the aliens were giving us a powerpoint presentation by an alien that sounded like Krombopolous Michael from Rick and Morty with my native language on how they existed. Turns out they're not exactly aliens but creatures from the deepest part of the sea who were brought to the future, enhanced, and were brought back here.
I was called with a few other people whom i knew from highschool. They got eaten.
Everything blacks out and we were now in an army barracks eating supper.
I suddenly felt the aliens were on their way and i started doing backflips and animal noises.
I woke up after that.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.