[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some real but scary things? Not talking about ghosts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1495142390979.jpg (242KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495142390979.jpg
242KB, 1280x960px
What are some real but scary things?

Not talking about ghosts, or other stupid shit like that. More like 9/11 being a false flag.
>>
>>19147637
the human degeneracy
>>
>>19147637
The fact something outside our galaxy could destroy us and there'd be nothing we could do about it.
>>
>>19147637
I don't believe sandy hook was a conspiracy but the theories are spooky. It's pretty freaky to think your government would pretend to kill a bunch of kids as way to justify taking guns away. As a gun owner its pretty spoopy
>>
>>19148955
The government is more then capable my man, just take a look at what they did with 9/11, and a lot of other terror attacks or mass shootings.
>>
>>19148955
Scarier is Operation Northwoods. The government was considering doing terrorist attacks and blaming it on Cubans. Kennedy ultimately didn't pick that option, so it was scrapped, but the fact that the people in charge even considered it and had it on the table at one point does make you wonder.

Especially when you look into things like MKUltra and other projects. And realize most of the records were destroyed. The horrible shit we know of is a fraction of what went on. So, this does make you wonder what is going on right now that we don't know about. And if terrorist attacks may either be faked or allowed to happen to pursue an agenda. The fact that these options were even on the table to be considered, rather than outright dismissed and the guy who came up with it fired, does make ya look at things differently.
>>
>>19148999
Terror attacks are definitely allowed, and some like 9/11 are planned.
>>
>>19148999
To be fair the CIA was basically a rogue state in all but name back then.
>>
>>19148955

California disarmed the populace in 1967, clearly to weaken the Black Panthers. They didn't even need to engineer a mass shooting or anything.

The government doesn't need to engineer reasons to take away your rights. Reasons pop up on their own. Some kid is tired of school so he brings a glock with him to class. Some terrorists want to say something so they crash a plane into New York. The point is, shit happens.
>>
>>19149260
>back then
>>
>>19149312
>Some terrorists want to say something so they crash a plane into New York
Kek
>>
22 conspiracy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.