[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actual maine resident >discover this guys archive of stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1497118949316.png (26KB, 681x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497118949316.png
26KB, 681x404px
>actual maine resident
>discover this guys archive of stories
what bullshit
not a single local detail from any of his stories adds up. he regularly name checks certain streets in maine towns that wouldn't make sense as settings for his stories
>>
well you must have liked his stories if you actually fact checked them, douche bag.
>>
>>19147455
not really, i was searching thru the /x/ archive for "maine" to find a thread i made years ago about some wiccan woods artifacts.

his skinwalker story was good but they went downhill after that, which lead to my skepticism
>>
I'm from there and I think all of the lore probably died out either from the death of the natives of the multi generational alcoholism. At least in the part I'm from at least. So glad I got the fuck out of there, all my friends from high school haven't done shit with their lives and just sitting around smoking weed all day working at hannafords.
>>
>>19147488
or*
>>
>>19147488
that's a big portion of maine, sure. once you get into the woods out west and up north there is definitely some weird, earthy white people culture. probably not dissimilar to southern appalachia stuff
>>
File: flintwoods.jpg (96KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
flintwoods.jpg
96KB, 720x540px
maine woods are very spoopy
>>
>>19147439
Does it really matter OP?
Have you fact-checked yourself for being a faggot too?
His stories are bomb
>>
>>19148705
That one the other day about the rich couple paying him to go along with them and their demon summoning son who was just pretending to be retarded was a bomb in the other sense. Good setup but lost it in the last few posts desu.
>>
>>19147488
I just moved back after 10 years. All my old friends are on meth and heroin now. Aroostook County in case you were wondering.

I've encountered some spoopy shit at night in the woods.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.