[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on CERN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0029.jpg (1MB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
1MB, 1365x2048px
I've heard so many weird things about these people. Time travel, portals, satanic rituals, even that the CEO goes to the Bilderberg meetings? What are they up to? Post evidence to support your claims
>>
>>19147349
Delete this please
>>
>>19147349
Please forget about it Dan, everyone who have talked about this have dissapeared.. don't throw your life away like that
>>
>>19147562
No.
>>
https://youtu.be/rxN-VjrHDfU
>>
>>19147589
what are you talking about? I live about half an hour drive away from CERN and I'd like to know if something spoopy is going on there.

And who has disappeared so far? I'm hearing about it for the first time and I want to make sure you're not this out of your arse
>>
>>19147349

Here's this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
>>
>>19147349
Weren't they supposed to end the world a few years ago? Why the fuck didn't that happen? I was hyped for it.
>>
It's just a bunch of nerds with Expensive Toys.
>>
>>19149880
they've already done it a couple times lol it's really nbd
>>
>>19149613
>muh satan
this is rad as shit desu
I'm a BIG fan of mystical shit infused with the sciences
>>
>>19147349
They're attempting to achieve planck density for a short period of time in order to make it transversible for demonic and angelic entities.
>>
Everyone who thinks anything bad is happening at cern is delusional. It's legitately a bunch of Math/physics/engineering nerds building expensive colliders to test out their physics theories.
>>
>>19150683
Care to expand a little bit on this? Where'd you hear it or did you come up with it on your own?
>>
>>19147349
secret time travel research.

they're sending signals, not objects.

they may not even know it.
>>
>>19150683
>They're attempting to achieve planck density for a short period of time in order to make it transversible for demonic and angelic entities.
delet this
>>
>>19147349
Oh look! Another one of these threads! Great! I was just thinking how there haven't been anywhere enough of these constantly over the past 6 months
>>
>>19149613
>1hr

lol im not watching that
>>
>>19149613
>>>
irrelevant as fuck

watched it entirely
>>
>>19147349

>Post evidence to support your claims

>evidence
>on /x/

you're adorable.

"supposedly a guy did research and found stuff, i'd link here but i can't remember where i found it"

"i'm not going to do your work for you, but you should a few simple topics like metaphysics and religion and it will be obvious"

"i had a dream where i explored CERN and saw reptilians were controlling everything"

"there's a statue of Shiva outside which looks kind of like another statue of a Catholic saint that has some letters on it which, when rearranged, spell out the word 'dog' in Navaho, but 'dog' in Hebrew adds up to the number of the year Nicolas Cage was born, so it's clear that Hillary Clinton personally drives a truck delivering pizza to naked boys"

maybe if you're lucky you'll get an image instead of just text ramblings. like a blurry photo with some stuff circled in red that's supposed to look like mothman or someone will point out that a card from the Illuminati! game has a person wearing a purple shirt and a photo of scientists at Cern shows a janitor with a bandanna the same color or something
>>
>>19147349
>Redpill me on ___
You need to stop.
>>
File: 1496131435197.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496131435197.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>19147349
I bet they have some really tasty ass green beans down there at CERN man
>>
>>19147349
they cook meth at cern and theyre taking over the market
>>
>>19147562
kill yourself you pathetic piece of vermin shit. You need to fuck off NOw!!!!! stinking piece of shit newfag normie cunt.
>>
>>19156578
Please seek help, you are schizophrenic
>>
>>19151115
that's we and they are told
but their funding comes from rich and powerful people who might have ulterior motives
>tfw doom is a documentary
>>
File: real.jpg (140KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
real.jpg
140KB, 900x1273px
>>19156743
hahahha yeah you sound just like my psych. Fuck off if you cant handle the truth. Life is a vr where only I exist. You are all projections of my darkest side and I am manifest of light. Schizophrenia = governements reason to inject you in the ass once month with cancer causing meds thats why i have no fixed address anymore I keep on moving with my lifelines. SO fuck OFF i harm no one for no one trully exist. I can karmanically detroy you now and I can delete your family from my mind so it be like you never existed coz you dont ahahahaha fuckboy come back when youve lived in the depths
>>
>>19157664
>I can karmanically detroy you now and I can delete your family from my mind so it be like you never existed coz you dont

Do it right now faggot. Go chim and fucking zero sum me.
>>
>>19157690
Reality is objective m8 if he doesn't know you exist then you don't.
>>
>>19157664

Anon refers to self 9 times.

>Go back to /b
>>
>>19157701
Reality isn't subjective. Because person A and what they do can easily have an effect on person B despite both not knowing the other exists. The world does not cease to exist at the edge of your perceptions.

Also, he'd know he exists anyway because they spoke to each other here.
>>
>>19156049
>i'm not going to do your work for you, but you should a few simple topics like metaphysics and religion and it will be obvious"
Holy fucking shit, I've met so many people like this in real life and on the internet. Someone needs to line them all up and execute them
>>
>>19157722
I would support putting people like this in camps. Where they learn to think. And after enough time, they eventually concentrated enough. But not too much,
>>
>>19157722
It's what retards say when they can't back up what they say, but still want to feel like they're right.
>>
Yea, allow me to enlighten you.

They aren't deliberately trying to open a portal to Hell, it's more like they're being told if they open this "portal", the interdimensional beings waiting on the other side are going to help advance the human race and give us immortality. But of course, if you've seen movies such as Stephen King's "The Mist", you might have some idea what will actually happen when they open the door. Stupid fuckers won't be able to close it either.

That's if they actually manage to, though. Seems it was supposed to happen for a while now. Maybe life isn't as interesting as we all hope it to be.
>>
My old electromagnetism professor works on the LHC during the summer, really genius guy. I don't think there's anything spoopy here.
>>
time travel is real

My future self has been visiting me for this past year periodically. He will show up out of no where to just talk. Its fucking tripping me out. Ill make thread on it tomorrow.
>>
>>19158168
most people who work there, especially temps aren't in the know
>>
>>19147349
i always figured it served as a cover for the EU to embezzle tax dollars, enrich uranium in order to create an arsenal of nukes, and to dig bunkers deep in the alps.
the elite are all satanists or saturn worshipers so they love their weird occult rituals and 'bless' their undertaking by enacting said rituals.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.