[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Samsquatch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_1547.jpg (24KB, 238x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1547.jpg
24KB, 238x267px
Redpill me on Samsquatch.
>>
>>19146884
no evidence for it.
>>
>>19147335

Yea OK buddy... please kys
>>
>>19146884
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBfwwpshsFQ

This is what you wanna see.
>>
>>19147348
bigfoot is probably the lamest fakest paranormal phenomenon in popular culture.

aliens? maybe. ghosts? ok why not. skinwalkers? ehhh a bit of a stretch but sure. Valiant Thor? dude thats fuckin nuts but theres some credible witnesses. Bigfoot? the entire legend is based around one picture that was a hoax. Get real.
>>
the're bears
>>
File: IMG_9923.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9923.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>>19146884
Most "footage" is staged. I have a feeling most sightings in the mid/northern US are just bears. This was a thing, after all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=kcIkQaLJ9r8

The famous Skunk Ape photo (pic related) looks like some rich guy's pet orangutan went for a midnight stroll.

The only aspect of the American Sasquatch that keeps me interested is the howling and vocalizations. No other animal on the continent can make these noises, so the only possible explanation would be someone playing a recording out in the forest. But I hesitate to believe that's the case 100% of the time. Here's some examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDJu59GsuJU
>>
File: IMG_9925.jpg (61KB, 487x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9925.jpg
61KB, 487x649px
>>19147416
>the entire legend is based around a photo
Wrong. The Patterson footage brought Bigfoot back into popular culture, but sightings date back to the 1800s. Indigenous tribes have told stories for centuries about giant wildmen; tales resembling those told by African and Sumatran tribes who had encountered gorillas and orangs.
>>
>>19146884
E N H A N C E on those squatchtiddies
>>
>>19147335
>>19147416
>t. Bigfoot
>>
>>19146884
They are hominids.
They do not have magical powers.
They are much smarter than any other primate, save for homo sapiens.
Like all primates they are territorial and very aggressive.
They are masters at stalking and stealth.
They are adapted for night hunting.
They are always hunting.
They require up to 30K calories per day.
They will eat anything, including each other.
They eat people on occasion.
They limit their contact with us because they know we are dangerous in groups.
They have a very primitive language.
They live in small family groups.
The groups require a minimum of 300 square miles of territory.
There are four subspecies in North America, each with different geographical ranges.
The ones that live the mountains sleep at high altitudes during the day and hunt the valleys at night.
They do not always follow that pattern but they prefer it.
The government knows about them, and will send in special forces to kill the alpha males of any group that becomes a serious problem.

They are not our peaceful forest friends.
They like to watch children because they're thinking about food. Not because they love kids.
It is good for both them and us that the status quo is maintained.
Encounters with them are universally terrifying.
If you see them it's because they let you, and want to scare you away from their hunting grounds.
They are probably the origin of all our giant and ogre myths.
The myths capture the essence: as far as we're concerned they are monsters.
>>
Also, their populations have been rising steadily over the last century. We cleared a lot of land for farming and this increased deer populations. Deer are their primary food source, so their numbers have risen with the deer. The reason the subject is increasing in popularity is because sightings are increasing. Simply because there are more of them to be seen.
>>
>>19146884
Cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything
>>
A fun fact about "Patty" from the Patterson-Gimlin film: when asked why they didn't follow the creature into the woods, Roger Patterson said they got the impression that this is what it wanted, and it was leading them into a trap.

They knew there were several in the area, and suspected they might be dangerous. Recent frame-by-frame analysis of the film lends credence to their suspicions. There is motion in the nearby woods near the end of the film.
>>
>>19146884
Samsquatch was the inventer of the samswiches
>>
>>19148929
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqlKNveuz3dXli8H1blit3w/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=p
Nice channel about bigfoot, sasquatch. This guy analyses sasquatch living methods, tactics, structures, encounters.
>>
>>19149167
Huh. This guy is a student of William Jevning. He's probably legit, then.
>>
I'm highly sceptical about PGF.

How lucky they were to catch bigfoot just like that? Decades later, hundreds of people are looking for bigfoot and nobody ever came close to PGF.

Yet they were able, with clumsy old camera, get very calm bigfoot on tape, just like that, parading in the open and even looking at them "Oh, hey there humans. Admiring my ass?"

Other things include: fatness of creature (wild animals are very rarely fat), stiffness of it's butt, and all those suspicions things about Patterson.

I believe in bigfoot but PGF is bullshit.
>>
>>19146884
he's a squach, and he is in them der woods
catch him and all your other favorite squach hunters this weekend on animal planets all new season of...bigfoot hunters
>>
>>19148929
I've never heard about them eating people, alot of encounters they probably could just pick people up and take them, but they dont, only thing innawoods that will eat you is skinspoopers, not that nigfoot wouldnt if he was hungry
>>
>>19149960
>
Yet they were able, with clumsy old camera, get very calm bigfoot on tape, just like that, parading in the open and even looking at them "Oh, hey there humans. Admiring my ass?" Other things include: fatness of creature (wild animals are very rarely fat), stiffness of it's butt, and all those suspicions things about Patterson.
It's a Shesquatch, maybe thats how they are supposed to look, i dont think any of the other ones were female oddly enough
Question: would you fugg a shesquatch?
>>
>>19146884
no body no way. i don't give a shit about believers so called "evidence". it's all been shown to be falsified or misidendification. bigfoot is also being looked for with all kinds of technology and no one can find just one.
bottom line is that big foot is something a niche of people can make money off of from simpletons.
>>
>>19146884
Real. Smarter than the average bear. The government is working with Native American tribes to keep them hidden from the world so they stay safe.
>>
>>19149960
>>19150185
The PGF wasn't a product of luck. Patterson had been researching the region for some time, after reading about recent eyewitness encounters in True magazine. He spent many weeks interviewing witnesses, mapping the area, and examining footprints. The PGF film was taken on his third horseback field expedition. He and Gimlin already had a very good idea of where they were. Patterson published a book of all his field notes, footprint photos, and maps, and you can occasionally buy a used copy on Amazon.

Likewise Patty wasn't just meandering aimlessly through the valley. It was a deliberate display. Many animals will show themselves to predators as a distraction: often to protect young. Gimlin stated in a late-in-life interview he believed the creature was trying to lead them into an ambush. Other witnesses have also reported this behavior. This makes a lot of sense if you assume they were aware of being tracked by Patterson, and don't have an aversion to killing people. Especially people who seem to be a threat.

>>19150246
They limit their predation of humans because they know we'll come after them in groups if they kill us indiscriminately. We also do this with bears and cougars that are known man-killers. They also know we carry weapons, and can still be physically dangerous, even though we're small. Encounters where they show themselves to people are usually threat displays to scare the person out of their hunting territory.

Yet they do occasionally take people. This is what David Paulidies' "Missing 411" books are all about. He describes the circumstances in which people vanish: usually it's children who get separated from parents. Very often the children are disabled. The events often happen during or just before inclement weather that will cover their tracks.

That said, Paulidies believes the Sasquatch are magical forest creatures, because the truth is painful to face. His field methodology is sound, however.
>>
>>19150315
>Patterson had been researching the region for some time, after reading about recent eyewitness encounters in True magazine. He spent many weeks interviewing witnesses, mapping the area, and examining footprints.
Today's researchers are doing this for years and with little to no results.
>>
>>19150412
Untrue. Google "Jevning Research Group". These people are getting consistent results.
>>
>>19148929
special forces fuck ya
>>
>>19146884
Aren't Sasquatches (and basically all hominid cryptids) just retarded children left in the woods to die that found a way to survive?
>>
>>19152408
One of the cases Paulidies likes to talk about in his public presentations is of a family that lost a son in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. During the search and rescue effort for the missing boy, a team of green berets showed up, went into the woods, and wouldn't interact with the civilian rescue teams. Paulidies talks about this as if it's a mystery, but it should be very obvious what special forces were doing. Their job is to hunt and kill things.

William Jevning was an Army drill instructor and has a lot of military contacts. He also says the military will track and kill individuals that make a nuisance of themselves.

The way the government interaction with witnesses is described, it seems there is some kind of cross-departmental task force involving the FBI and the Army, and possibly the intelligence community as well. It would be very interesting to know how this whole bureaucracy works. Maybe there will be public document leaks before I die.
>>
>>19147449
thanks anon been a while since a video got me on edge like that
>>
It exists. People have killed them before.
>>
>>19152513
excellent, you've been looking into this for a while. i scoffed at bigfoot for the longest time until i saw the marble mountain footage.

is it true that the bigfoot almas are living neanderthals?
>>
The "samurai chatter" sounds are pretty creepy.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 750x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 750x436px
This guy - Todd standing - supposedly has taken some real pictures of Sasquatch. I'll post them now
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 750x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 750x439px
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 750x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 750x510px
>>
>>19154573
omg yeah i just recently heard the sierra sounds recordings.
>>
>>19150172
you dont hear about them because they just go missing and are never seen again.
>>
File: interesting if true.jpg (46KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
interesting if true.jpg
46KB, 512x384px
>>19148929
>They do not have magical powers.
>They are masters at stalking and stealth.
I think this deserves repetition, because there are some weirdos out there who think they're transdimensional beings or some kind of alien-grown entities.

>>19154617
>>19154637
>>19154642
Hm...
>>
>>19154424
The marble mountain footage is actually most likely fake.

They are not neanderthals. They are much too large. It's interesting that you bring them up, however. Neanderthals were still monstrous in comparison to us. Mainstream science has presented them to us as nice white people with slightly sloping brows for over two decades. We have always been told that with a shave, shower, and a nice suit they could ride the bus and attract no special attention.

This is anthropomorphism and almost certainly untrue. Our misconception of neanderthals says a lot about how we misunderstand other primates and hominids in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

>>19154661
The Sasquatch are smart enough to identify humans at the fringes of society who will not be missed.

A member of the JRG recounted a story about meeting a disheveled, mentally ill man out in a research area where Sasquatch were active. The man rambled incoherently and refused help getting out of the forest. No one knew who this person was, and he was never seen again.
>>
>>19146884
fiction.Doesn't exist
>>
>>19147416
there's gigantopithicus yo. so its not beyond reason that a large primate species survived along side humans
>>
>>19154424
In the caucuses their version resembles a neanderthal more
>>
I believe that even if Sasquatch is real, the sheer concept of it triggers people's autism too much for their own good.

That and many of the researchers don't realize that they need to get into harms way to get the best results/evidence, and none of them are risk takers
>>
>>19154747
if marble mountain is fake what's real 'besides' patterson gimli
>>
>>19147335
/thread
>>
File: bearfoot.jpg (405KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bearfoot.jpg
405KB, 1300x1300px
>>19147449
>I have a feeling most sightings in the mid/northern US are just bears.
I remember seeing a really interesting documentary that said something similar. In fact, they made a pretty convincing point about the similarity between Bigfoot prints and bear prints.
>>
File: Paranthropus Boisei.jpg (289KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Paranthropus Boisei.jpg
289KB, 1024x680px
>>19154894
Gigantopithecus was a literal knuckle-dragging quadrumane. My hypothesis is that Bigfoot is an oversized paranthropine
>>
>>19154747
Danny Vendramini's theory is interesting but it's almost certainly false. We know that Neanderthal didn't have fur because we've found sewing needles that they've made, which means they made clothes. He also distorts what their skull is shaped as by tilting they're head the wrong way.
>>
>>19155544
>mfw still smug after death
>>
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1000
SCP-1000. Nice little theory going there.
>>
>>19155591
> contrary to popular belief
Most popular belief is based on past statistics.
>>
>>19154894
>a large primate species survived along side humans
In Africa or Eurasia maybe, but not in North America.
>>
>>19155857
How the hell not in North America? This land is vast and wide
>>
>>19148929

Awesome, Megan Fox is an /x/phile
>>
>>19155256
The Marble Mountain video has a lot of problems with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hzHN742DuI

Off the top of my head these three vids seem very likely to be real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ZCfJHk5ZA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYz9L_jl-0Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTsdbKUwenI
>>
>>19155857
>humans originated in africa
>some ended up in NA
>other apelike creatures could not end up there as well
seems legit
>>
File: 20170601_145643.jpg (148KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_145643.jpg
148KB, 480x405px
>>19154786
>>
>>19155544
wtf is your point? humans evolved from species that werent bipedal
>>
File: justdoit.png (32KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
justdoit.png
32KB, 900x900px
>>19156181
>>
>>19156011
That second video is one of my favorites. I've never seen it mentioned anywhere before.
>>
>>19146884
Bigfoot is real and he's my dad
>>
>>19156275
It's either CGI or it's the real deal. I don't care how operator you are, no one moves through heavy snow that fast.
If it's CGI they did a great job of making sure the focus blur was consistent between landscape and subject.
>>
>>19155544
No known fossil hominin seems like a good candidate to me.

Anthropologists think that the fossils we have now represent only a small fraction of the true diversity; that a million years ago there could have been up to 50 species of Hominini. We could simply have no fossil record of Sasquatch back to our common ancestor. Until we actually have a confirmed specimen under study in a public research institution, we'll never know.

I think we'd find the results very surprising.
>>
>>19148929
Sorry, but while i believe the Patterson/Gimlin footage is strong evidence of 'something' I do not buy that it is a cryptid. For it to have a sustainable species bodies would have been found, especially given their size/ range. I realize smarter species like elephants tend to die in "burial sites" there would be some physical evidence. I'm more likely to believe some kind of supernatural explanation at this point.
>>
>>19156011
listen to this my friend, 1:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yabkhwK2iDs
>>
>>19156419
>For it to have a sustainable species bodies would have been found, especially given their size/ range.

A new hair-trap survey technique revealed that the number of brown bears in my state (CO) was double the previous estimate: over twenty thousand.

Despite these very high numbers and the large size of the predator, remains are almost never found. Temperate forests are terrible environments for preserving mammal carcasses. Even bones are quickly scattered by scavengers, and they disintegrate quickly in the acidic soil.

Assuming that Sasquatches move in small family groups of five or so, and each group needs a territory of three hundred square miles, given the terrain of Colorado, there's only enough ideal territory for about 870 or so animals.

Add to this that like most other large primates they're probably cannibals. Like most intelligent hominids we have fossil record of, they also probably bury their dead. Compound this with the fact that they prefer to camp/nest/bed in remote, difficult terrain. Compound this yet again with the reasonable assumption they take heroic efforts to avoid us, and to deny us trophies.

The odds of finding a carcass or significant bone fragments are very slim.
>>
>>19156469
I hate when these people can't keep their fucking mouths shut while recording.
>>
>>19156588
Okay I guess he's not too bad.
>>
>>19156617
still fuck him to hell
>>
>>19147416
>Valiant Tho
redpill me on valiant tho
this is now a valiant tho thread
>>
File: pepe_investigations_unit.png (177KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_investigations_unit.png
177KB, 436x361px
>>19147449
>the second audio clip
Sounds like Charles manson. Scared the shit our of me nonetheless.
>>
>>19147449
your picture is a wild orangutan in florida
they are roaming wild in the everglades
along with alot of other primates.
including atleast a dozen of everything else in the world.
google florida's invasive species list. Everything lives in florida.
>>
>>19156872
that's crazy who are you scully
>>
>>19156925
That's the "weather balloon" of the Bigfoot phenomenon.
>>
>>19146884

Apparently the current favorite explanation of virtually ANY paranormal phenomena lately is that it's an owl, so let's just go with that.
>>
>>19156655

https://thoseconspiracyguys.com/stranger-at-the-pentagon-the-story-of-valiant-thor/
>>
File: OH1896WildManDescribedHunters.jpg (118KB, 650x668px) Image search: [Google]
OH1896WildManDescribedHunters.jpg
118KB, 650x668px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_izA6N4x-A

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcMSv6qqwM87zEKsg_ywjOw/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigfootCrossroads/videos?spfreload=1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFqYe-UpZi_q-vLF_Pwyig/featured

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn5tuJ9IJ32Hu5lJFa65gDw/videos
>>
>>19146884
Remember when Bigfoot was just an ape survivor from a by gone species? Now he's extra-dimensional and/or an alien. How is science supposed to function, when people change his nature so they can continue to "hunt" him?
>>
>>19157279
Most people who are actively involved in bigfoot tracking in the field laugh at the idea that it's non-material or has magical powers. It's just very smart, and very good at stalking and stealth in forest environments.

The "dimentional bigfoot" is a story popular with C2C listeners, cable TV watchers, and other groups who consume too much media and are out of touch with reality.
>>
>>19154642
>>19154637
>>19154617
You should look at the first Standing's footage. It will tell you a lot of him.
>>
>>19154424
The marble mountain footage is the most fakest shit ever.

It's just old dudes scaring children expedition.
>>
>>19155256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlGFgKfSmd8&
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WwoO5R5ig

I have high hopes for these.
>>
>>19147620

Do you have any sources for your claims here? Or is this one of those "go use google and find my evidence for me" sort of things?

Sasquatch doesn't exist, and couldn't realistically exist. We'd have seen it by now, especially with lunatics who are more than happy to spend their lives running around the woods trying to catch it.

Sasquatch is an example for unspecified fears of the woods and what might be in there, but that's about it.
>>
>>19150581

>consistent results

It's a way of selling shit to gullible people. Notice his ad for selling books and even kleenex.

>>19152479

No. Where / when has that happened?
>>
>>19146884
its simply a kinky family of hairy armenian nudists.
>>
>>19150185
>Question: would you fugg a shesquatch?
I'd fugggg the fuggg outta the THICCCC
>>
>>19146884
My lineage.
http://subgenius.wikia.com/wiki/Yeti
>>
>>19156872
How many orangutans have you seen with a black/dark coat and white beard?
>>
>>19150260
>The government is working with Native American tribes to keep them hidden from the world so they stay safe.
lolno. they are terrified of shutting down logging and oil industries, like that spotted wood owl shit in the 90's.

>>19152479
no, the squatches are carnivorous apes.

>>19154617
standing is a fraud.
>>
>>19159283
Wanna know how I know you're a virgin?
>>
>>19159332
because I'm a 43 year old pervert named Jeff, that works at a church thrift store, and lives in a studio apartment behind my parents house filled with anime figma and fleshlights and squalor?
>>
>>19156655
its an awesome metal band out of nc.
>>
>>19157152
get rekt M8, I've been out in the middle of nowhere everglades with my girls peoples pulling in their stashes of weed and pitoro for christmas and 4th of july. you will see animals out there there escaped from zoos, or that were abandoned.

these is an orangutang that the cubans call chico, and another they call Don Pedro, since he looks like an old man they knew as kids. they are tame as fuck and beg for bags of fritos and honeybuns.
>>
>>19159223
http://www.bfro.net/legends/
Assortment of different Native American legends and folklore describing Sasquatch.

There have never been any truly large scale attempts with modern technology to find them. If there were, we probably would. It's possible that the government has tried to cover them up, because if they were discovered, it would be the equivalent to finding the missing link and creationists would be BTFO.

These are intelligent creatures who understand that humans are the biggest threat to their existence, so they've adapted to avoid us. Whether they're real or not, there is a "perfect storm" scenario that isn't too ridiculous to be possible.

>>19156501 explains why we've never found bodies.

Otherwise, they could be intelligent enough to cover their tracks and abandon/remove their dwellings.

They could also blend in with their surroundings and run fast enough to avoid us.
>>
>>19156011
>>19156275
>>19156345
Imagine being alone, lost and cold. Climbing a high point to try locate civilisation while two assholes film you and upload the video of your last minutes as "possible Sasquatch"
>>
>>19159619
Must've been an olympic athlete or just on some serious roids if a man could wade through the snow that fast.
>>
>>19159236
>It's a way of selling shit to gullible people. Notice his ad for selling books and even kleenex.

Field work costs time and money. Sasquatch research isn't financed by public institutions. Jevning's books are very reasonably priced. Most are dirt cheap.
>>
>>19146884
North American Land Ape
Gorilla suit, alcoholism, and cameras
>>
>>19159446
>explains why we've never found bodies.
>Otherwise, they could be intelligent enough to cover their tracks and abandon/remove their dwellings.
>They could also blend in with their surroundings and run fast enough to avoid us.

All of these things. Eyewitnesses who see them running are usually shocked at how fast they move. They are expert hunters (it's all they do all day) and understand camouflage and stealth very well. People who manage to shoot them report that they run away at top speed while they're still alive, and if they die instantly others nearby will charge out of cover and take away the body. Most researchers now think they make structures out of trees and fallen limbs, but when you look at these they're not easy to distinguish from natural deadfall.

On some level they understand most of us don't think they exist, and they want to deny us evidence to the contrary. They know we'll hunt in large groups if we have a reason, and that's dangerous. Any Sasquatch that catches sight of hundreds of humans moving through the forest on a search and rescue operation will certainly decide they don't want that kind of dragnet targeted at them.
>>
>>19160959
>they understand that we think they don't exist
I agree that they're intelligent but I wouldn't give them THAT much credit. You have to remember, they still hoot and holler at night, and people have heard them loud and clear on multiple occasions. They wouldn't do this if they wanted to remain a mystery.

But I do agree that they probably want to avoid human contact the best they can, because after centuries of encounters they should understand that any incidents will just attract more of us.
>>
Anywhere I can find these stories of green berets and shit going after Bigfoot? That's pretty interesting and I've never heard it before.
>>
File: Stabalized bigfoot.gif (4MB, 1070x216px) Image search: [Google]
Stabalized bigfoot.gif
4MB, 1070x216px
>>19146884
>>
>>19158196
>t. Space wizard bigfoot
>>
>>19161416
Horry shite its spoopier this way
>>
>>19161416
That is obviously a suit. Are you kidding me?
>>
>>19146884
it is most likely a lazarus taxon remnant population of austrolpithicus or similar giant ape
>>
>>19161453
The more closely I look at it the more I really don't think it's a suit. You can see the muscles in the legs and torso area move with each step in a way that wouldn't be visible with someone wearing a suit. It's really fuckig weird. Also the fact she has breasts seems really odd and not likely to be a detail a few guys messing around in the woods would have thought to add to their hoax.
>>
>>19161548
There is one point near the middle wear it stomps it foot a little harder and you can see it actually jiggle a little like fat. That's the part that always gets me.
>>
>>19161453
You're about to get sixty replies about its hair and detailed measurements, friend. /x/philes are autistic about Bigfoot.
>>
>>19147335
You could make the argument that all of the evidence is circumstantial, but that isn't what you said... Your credibility is null at this point. Leave this thread and kill yourself.
>>
>>19147416
You're basically saying that anything with actual evidence is unbelievable, but other dumb shit isn't... I wish retards weren't allowed to use computers.
>>
>Can find bones millions of years old.

>Can't find big foot bones

Only idiots believe in big foot or people selling books and merch
>>
>>19161548
That's funny. Because the more I look at it, I realize it is most definitely a suit. I don't see any muscles or fat jiggling. Actually the fur looks so unbelievably dead that it looks like the hair of a chia pet.
>>
>>19161453
even stan winston couldnt build a suit to match in that era. his best shit was POTA, 2001, and Gargoyles.

the whole thing has been picked apart by both sides. both sides have great arguments, its a simple believe it or dont. I go to these threads personally to hear some truly impassioned discussion on both sides. they are some of the finest displays of pure, glorious, unstoppable autism to be seen anywhere on earth.
>>
>>19159223
>We'd have seen it by now
So you're saying that Bigfoot/Sasquatch doesn't/never existed because we haven't seen it?

Meaning that you've ruled out the possibility that it did exist, but went extinct a couple of hundred years ago and we're just yet to find remains.
>>
>>19161664

*can find random bones completely at random of the .000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of creatures accidentally preserved. No trace of most animals one month after death.
Your reasoning is stupid.
>>
File: 1412719985791.jpg (58KB, 431x615px) Image search: [Google]
1412719985791.jpg
58KB, 431x615px
>>19146884
His real name is Bill Turner, he likes long walks in the woods, making baby rabbit skull necklaces, and writing poetry by the falls. He also does taxes a few months out of the year. he's an ok dude.
>>
>>19146884

It mostly comes from whatever dark recess of the human psyche that cave us stories of trolls, ogres, goblins/elves/dwarfs, and giants in world myths. legends, and folklore. Some speculate that it's a kind of racial memory of a time when there were more than one species of Homo roaming the Earth.

Or it's a big hairy unknown Mystery Primate, who the fuck knows?
>>
Bigfoot is probably real, but that picture is an admitted hoax, like the majority of sightings.
>>
>>19161416
I can't wrap up my head about the fact that Patty looks fat as fuck.

No regular animal or human living in the wilderness, going by as a hunter-gatherer is this fat.
>>
>>19161548
>>19161575
>le you can see the muscles and fat

Yes because ape suit doesn't move when you move in it.
>>
>>19162524
Looks about as fat as any ape you would see in the wild if tbqh
>>19162532
Not saying a suit wouldn't move you retard, but it wouldn't move as life like as the way it does in the video unless the person who made the suit was some kind of special effects genius.
>>
>>19162568
>PGF
>life like movement

oh I'm laffin
>>
>>19161416
shes a suit. A SUIT!
>>
>>19161664
If you sent a sizeable search party into those same forests you probably wouldn't find any dead bears lying around either.

It could take less than a week for an animal like Bigfoot to fully decompose. Now consider that their could be less than 20 individuals occupying an entire forest. Now consider the possibility that they eat or bury their dead.
>>
>>19162057
>>19162733
>Idiot education

Probably Americans
>>
>>19162689
top kek lad.
>>
>>19150315
I thought Paulidies said it wasn't Sasquatch that wss taking people? I'm sure he said that.
>>
File: 1482420100166.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482420100166.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>19148929
>The government knows about them, and will send in special forces to kill the alpha males of any group that becomes a serious problem.
how come ex-sof/spook/etc ufo stories are dime-a-dozen but nobody says dick about samsquantch

really filters my water, if you know what i mean
>>
>>19161416
Her arms are almost as long as her legs, which is impossible for a human. You can argue that the person can be wearing arm extensions inside the suit, but then the elbow wouldn't be in the right place
>>
>>19163458
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThinkerThunker
>>
>>19163104
manchester muhamad pls.
>>
>>19163333

because honestly would you belive us if we did?
>>
File: 1485486843809.jpg (33KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1485486843809.jpg
33KB, 500x415px
>>19163518
the same can be said for flying saucers, but the disparity of volume between reported cases is staggering.

you've got, what, two squatch stories (the carolina squatch family and the fort whatever yowie in straya) compared to the multitude of saucer-type stories from these types of people.

like squatch is a bigger coverup than ayys? really? i mean come on now.
>>
>>19163536
Ufos are just secret human technology. Lets be real
>>
>>19148929

I appreciate this post very much. Thank you.
>>
>>19162568
You're delusional. The suit is not lifelike in the slightest.
>>
>>19146884
I saw him play with tenacious d once
>>
>>19163104
You sound pretty fuking stupid yourself there matey.
>>1916369
You sound like quite the expert on squatch anatomy and movement, how about sharing your wisdom with the class
>>
>>19161416
The ass looks too rigid, like if was part of the upper side ofthe costume, without being affected by the legs movement.
>>
>>19163989
my neighbor when i was in high school saw him jam with the groovie ghoulies.

I had the E.P. shit was dank as fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8O3Duq6nAE
>>
>>19148929

they aren't physical creatures. They are what would be called forest spirits in antiquity and primitive socieites. The army knows about them, but they don't know wtf they are, for this reason
>>
>>19161394
This
>>
>>19147335
there's more evidence for sasquatch than there is for the holocaust, and you believe that dont you?
>>
>>19146884
>Hirsuite freakbaby thrown out of home in late 1800's, as you do with freak babies.
>Manages to live on village scraps, plants, animals.
>Grows into hirsuite man
>Big motherfucker, buff from that hard life
>Someone see's him out doing his lonely woods freakman shit.
>Tells others
>Hirsuite man has relocated due to concerns of getting hunted by village folk.
>Died in the middle of nowhere years ago.
>Legend lives on.
>>
File: pol.jpg (204KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
204KB, 900x900px
>>19169400

Slither back to your echo chamber, faggot.
>>
>>19169841
you penny biting iguana fucker
>>
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.