[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Explanation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: NooseKnot.jpg (106KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
NooseKnot.jpg
106KB, 1200x900px
I'll start with my own:

>In the cafeteria at my college
>Getting food
>One of the servers says she has something important to tell me
>She has that tone that makes you know it's something bad, but somehow I knew exactly what she was going to say, not just that it was bad
>She tells me my mother tried to hang herself and I need to get to the hospital immediately
>I don't question why she's the one telling me this until after I wake up
>On the way out pass a girl I have a crush on, for some reason the color of her shirt sticks with me until I wake up
>It was pink, and I've never seen her wear pink in real life
>She asks me what's going on but I ignore her and keep walking
>The dream changes to a different situation there, but I remember knowing that my mother didn't succeed in hanging herself
>No sadness or anything, just dread

So fellow /x/fags, what do you make of it?
>>
Maybe stress over something? worry over family, or anything like that?
>>
My dream:
Backstory:
Several eyars after loved family dog gets put down because of a bleeding in her brain.

Actual dream:
wake up, walk downstairs. normal day.
feel sad for some reason, but don't know why.
walks into the kitchen. mom and sis is preparing something to eat. breakfast or smth.
Hears whimpering noise. mom and sis is perfectly quiet the whole time.
looks at kitchen counter. Family dog is cut up into pieces and laying in a pile of flesh on the counter. her head is looking at me, teary and whimpering. clearly feels everything. pain, fear.
I realize they must've dug up her body.
Feel extreme fear, dread and I can't handle the situation. starts crying, and mumbling while looking pleadingly towards senpai members. They just look back in silence.
wakes up for real. teary. feeling absolutely dreadful. chills throughout my body. starts crying loudly. I think I was 16-17, dog died when I was 10.
>>
Dreams are specific of individuals.
Bob can't say what Harolds dream was. Harold, you need to search inside and figure it out for yourself.
>>
Flying in a hot air balloon with a girl I met when I was 9. Amazing view! Balloon crashes in a field. Try to find her and give her a big kiss. Wake up, wondering if she had the same dream and if she ever thinks about me.

She's my soulmate. We met in our past life too. I miss her. I wonder if she ever thinks about me.
>>
I dreamed I was overpowered on the subway and stabbed with a knife by someone. I don't even live somewhere with a subway, weird dream. The stab didn't even hurt and I was doing other things right after
>>
I had a dream where that woman from the YouTuber who dresses kind of like Elvira was in my house lying down and naked from the waist down. I jumped on top of her like an animal but she stopped me and went into the bathroom and came back fully nude. We commenced intercourse and all the while, she whisper in my east about how I was a kind and sweet man.

Am I attracted to men?
>>
>be me
>have to walk this dirt road for some reason
>after a while of walking, there are hungry wolves.
>decide to not run and keep on my journey
>start charging at the wolves to scare them away.
>only thing I accomplish is making them run away a few meters before others surround me.
>i have to stop and stat kicking in a 360 direction so they back off, and charge the ones in front again.
>do this for a long time.
>reach a place where some tribes women live
>only women. And I have dream knowledge that they kill anyone they meet.
>have to keep going.
>convince them to let me live, and take them to civilization with me.
>help them fit it.
>In a random moment I kiss one of them.
>she is shocked but likes it.

Never knew where my destination was, and can't remember if I reached it. Also, convincing them to let me live was hard in the dream, and I felt proud of it.
>>
>>19147817
Another one that stuck with me and remember vividly.

>best friend dies.
>think "well, his parents are alive, they will make him again".
>go to his funeral
>see his parents
>they serve us my dead friend to eat, as it is tradition in my dream or something.
>realize that even if his parents make another kid, he won't be the same person my friend was.
>I won't see him again
>dont feel sad.
>become bothered that I don't feel sad.
>go home and play sad music in order to feel sad for my friend's death.
>>
Had a strange dream the other night.
>Took my brother to a large department or super store, not sure what kind
>he went off with a friend of his
>I waited near the front looking at stuff
>two of them comes back, but brother is now a 17 y/o girl
>looks just like a cute girl, almost nothing like himself
>tells me "I decided to become a girl, thought it might be cool" in a cute, completely different sounding girl voice
>grabs my hand
>notice she's wearing a really sweet scent, I like it
>"like my perfume, big bro?" *giggle*
>her friend is still the same dude, completely unchanged and never spoken (even though hes usually a rather loud dude)
Now for a little context.
>I've dreamed of things a little like this before. Once I dreamed my brother had a full pair of breasts, but the rest of him was the same, and I was fondling them. Once, I dreamed I turned into a girl for kicks, started acting cute with my brother just to mess with him because he wouldn't recognize me.
>I have never been sexually attracted to my brother. I am also only into women.
>I had a dream of a cute girl who looked completely different a few nights ago, looked completely different, and have been trying to get her back in a dream again to no avail.
>>
I always dream about this place (I know how sad it sounds but still)

This is the only I can remember from the past 2 weeks.
I saw a screen, it was thus site and this board, later I see a post telling me something along the lines
>your desire to be a mother wont decrease in fact it will only get stronger, and one day you'll get it.

Would be simple if I was a girl,you know?
>>
>>19147703
>I think I was 16-17, dog died when I was 10.
facing your own mortality / fear of death
>>
>In the cafeteria at my college
>have to walk this dirt road for some reason
>Took my brother to a large department or super store, not sure what kind
>go to his funeral
>>
>Walk around and grab as many asses as I can finger
>Finger as many girls as I want by shoving my hand down their pants
>Drive to small burger joint and start touching those ladies too
>Suddenly one of the little girls rats me out
>wtf I didn't touch you
>Drive away into the city
>Come back with my yellow lambo
>suddenly city lock down
>all the lights go out and a single spot light is on me
>Start running to a facility
>Runners are near by and there is a lion pit
>Throw a lady into a lion pit
>Watch her get mauled
>One lion escapes
>Fuck that I jump onto the building and front flip into a hidden private KISS concert show in which everyone has face painting on.
>Suddenly everyone is leaving upset that I showed up
>One guy kicks me in the nuts saying I shouldn't have come here
>Wtf fuck you
>Knock him on the ground and slam my foot on his balls yelling at him to never do that again
>His dad walks by non nonchalantly "Is there a reason why you are kicking my son in the balls?"
>"I Uhhh, He uhh kicked me in the balls and I kicked back" slurring my dream speech bad as fuck
wake up. I mixed alcohol and weed before I went to sleep.
>>
File: 1903_2604.jpg (190KB, 870x468px) Image search: [Google]
1903_2604.jpg
190KB, 870x468px
I tend to have three types of recurring dreams:
>Perhaps the most frequent, I feel like I'm in another city, and slowly I'm visiting different parts of it. I'm almost always in some type of a shopping area. Strip malls, or a gigantic shopping center.

>Back at my mother's house, where I grew up. Similar to the above, I'm visiting each room one by one.

>I always see ex girlfriends in my dreams. They're quite often in the places I've mentioned above.

I think I understand the ex girlfriend thing, but I'm not sure why I so often visit my childhood home or shopping malls.
>>
>>19148428
Did you just mix several other people's dreams to make that?
>>
>>19148436
geez do you work for nickolodeon or disney?
fucking damn you are tweaked out.
>>
>>19147801
Hannah Minx ?
>>
>>19148496
Nah I work an office job. I've had many dreams similar to this. That dream happened because my body needed to stop myself from peeing myself while sleeping (I drank a lot of water) so the best response was to get my dick hard so I don't pee myself. Getting it hard was easy in the dream world. I've been getting control of my dreams since I was a child. The longest lucid dream I've ever had was back in 2013 when I had a 4 hour lucid dream (not drug induced). That was the most amazing realistic dream I have ever had. It's like turning a realism switch on in the background where background activities are automatic and you do whatever primal urges you wanted. In that lucid dream I hiked through a hole city, fucked a few girls, maintained a unstable house that eventually had a police shoot out. The house slid down a mountain that I controlled. I don't remember the rest of it too much. But after I "woke up" I was very, very tired. I felt like I didn't sleep for 3 days because of it. But I had an amazing experience that I don't think anyone has ever experienced it like I have. One side note throughout all of this. I wasn't able to read signs or text. Language was unintelligible. I actually tried focusing on it in that lucid episode and I couldn't get a response. It's as if the "reading and comprehension" area of my brain was not functioning but everything else was.
>>
My dream
>be me
>for some reason im walking through a forest with 1 path
>theres a greyish-blue mist and i cant see more than 10 feet in front of me
>suddenly i see a bright light
>i get super scared and stall for a bit but keep walking
>then i start to hear some low droning sounds
>i see the ghost of a little girl shining really bright with a bright orb behind her
>i step aside letting her go past me
>suddenly after she passes me my heart sinks and i get an awful sickening feeling and i start to feel really sad too
>i begin to go numb and i fall over and then i woke up
>>
>>19146701
>Took a nap and started dreaming that my grandmother died
>My family was moving her belongings from her house and I grabbed this old, ornate, patina street lamp with red, yellow, and green lights on it (sort of like a stoplight, but at the same time, very obviously not a stoplight)
>Accidentally drop it a little
>It seems to fracture the foundation of the house and knock over a tree a little
>My sjw, annoying cousin and my aunt come over to me
>"That was nonnina's (grandma in italian) street lamp! That was gifted to her by _____ and signified the beginning of her ____!! Do you know what you've just done?"
>(The blanks are details I forgot)
>Wake up
>Angry as fuck because my cousin was acting like the expert on my grandmother despite me being the one who was pretty much raised by her
>Start to get probably the most painful headache I've had in my life
>Start falling back asleep
>Headache stops
>I try to stop myself from closing my eyes because I think I've just had a stroke or something
>Eyes open, sleep paralysis
>Can't move, constantly almost falling back asleep
>Determined to not die in bed
>Keep willing myself to get up and move
>Eventually I'm able to struggle enough that I can move again
Classic. This shit always happens to me. Anxiety and sleep paralysis do not combine well
>>
I cant tell my dreams from reality 80% of the time, usually because i just dream about normal stuff, the only way i will know it didnt happen is if i realise it couldnt of happened because i had been asleep or that something was abnormal in it.
The clearest dream i can remember was me, about 7 or 8
>at home
>washing machine spooping out
>it explodes
>running through some hallway outrunning the soap
>im cool asfugg
>make it outside, house explodes
>im standing in an endless plain, looking at myself from behind at some action movie angle
>holding a sword looking at a huge volcano spewing lava
>oh, and im in my underwear
Had it about 3 timesat different times in my life, one version it was covered in snow, one version i go get my dog before it explodes, another has a sequal where i am looking at myself in a similar fashion facing off a dragon (presumably within the volcano)
>>
>>19147801
>I had a dream where that woman from the YouTuber who dresses kind of like Elvira was in my house lying down and naked from the waist down. I jumped on top of her like an animal but she stopped me and went into the bathroom and came back fully nude. We commenced intercourse and all the while, she whisper in my east about how I was a kind and sweet man.
>Am I attracted to men?
no, you're in love with eugenia cooney
>>
>>19147909
Maybe you like incest but not your male brother?
>>
I fell asleep the other day after class. The whole time I dreamed that I was going about my normal life but something with glowing yellow eyes was always watching me from a distance.
>>
This is a weird one, and I'm too lazy to greentext because it's straight from my memos, but here

Took a trip to China with young Bernie sanders
He had a van
He picked me up from somewhere
We talk about how China is too extreme
The government heard us
Get pulled over by Chinese military
Have to live in house in China
Chinese roommates
Bernie goes outside at night
He doesn't come back
I get worried and try to go after him
I open the door
Roommates start yelling at me that there's a 7:00 curfew and I'll be killed
Bernie comes running back with huge guard creature chasing him with a two tined fork / gravity hammer looking thing
50 feet tall, roadhog from overwatch
Bursts through door
Bernie tries to fight it, but is killed
I see he was going for a weak spot
The guard creature looks like an orc up close and is now only 7 feet tall
I hit it in the weak spot, and it starts getting dazed
Snap its head over the corner of the table
It starts getting angry
Do it again
It hits me and knocks me out
Replays Bernie's death
I run outside this time and climb to the roof of a building
Roof is made out of green glass with pressure points to break the glass
I run across these and I jump to a stable part as the roof collapses, causing the creature to fall 100 feet
I get to the ground to finish it
Punch it
It explodes and dies
Go back to a normal life in China like nothing happened
>>
>>19147834
I'm sorry, but I kek'd hard at "they'll make him again"
>>
>>19148501
Yeah, thats the one. Where can I find a Hannah minx gf?
>>
Strange series of dreams, one was of gay sex with a friend, a few nights later a fistfight with the same friend, but all my punches were far less powerful than in real life, like I couldn't put my full strength into them. I swear I'm not gay and have never been attracted to him.
>>
>>19150184
Do you have some sort of grudge towards this friend?
>>
File: 1492729556071.png (146KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492729556071.png
146KB, 370x320px
>Be me
>Just woke up
>It was rent paying day
>I see one of my roommates in the toilet and the other one is missing
>I start tidying up my hair and he appears with a skate
>He starts going up and down the hallway on the skate
>"Man you are going to fuck up the parquet"
>I suddenly wake up
>Later that day that fucker broke the TV
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-14-16-29-17.png (774KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-14-16-29-17.png
774KB, 720x1280px
>>
occasionally i remember my dreams, and its always 3 albino pythons, swirling around my arms legs and chest, but they cant put any pressure on me. they look evil but they cant do anything bad to me..and sometimes in dreams other people are with me, but they dont notice these albino pythons...i dont know what that means...btw i have this weird power IRL , i can summon crows, and theres always one who is looking over me never had been attacked by them, even when i picked up a baby crow that fell from its nest..multiple times . they just stop crowing then one two or three crows come down. and i leave them with that baby crow.. just a weird fact that i cannot explain.
but i want to know what these albino pythons in my dreams mean...please someone. who can interpret it responde.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 200x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 200x144px
>>19150308
Option A: you are Odin and the albino snakes are Níðhöggr gnawing at the roots of Yggdrasill. Ragnarock isn't about to happen.
Option B: the snakes represent your fear of dicks, you feel your position as a male restricting. Become a trans maybe
I hope I was helpful anon.
Ps. If you happen to be Odin pls send me a barrel of asgaardian mead.
>>
>>19150439
what about my ability to summon crows and they are protecing me, and no im not gayfag..odin didnt had crows did he?
>>
>>19150446
Dude, come on. Half a second for a google search will tell you about Huginn and Muninn
>>
>>19150482
HOLY SHIT. i am some form of Odin... Shit.. what do i do now? i can also see thru eyes of liars no joke, and people around me tend to be in some weird way respectfull and/or scared.
i always have some female guard where ever is a party i sit on confy place, and nobody sits there...if they do as soon as i turn up back they get up... even if im behind them. when we do shrooms im considered a guardian to those who i consider friends
>>
>>19150497
Have you ever considered that you are just unapproachable? You sound fairly unapproachable in just this short reply
>>
>>19150482
Those are ravens
>>
File: image.jpg (376KB, 738x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376KB, 738x719px
>>19150561
Well come on crow/Ravens look mostly the same. Also he's not a full power Odin when he gets more power his birds will grow bigger.
>>
>it's night
>I try to get inside my house but can't, the door is locked
>finally Imanage to get inside by the window
>it's not like I it should be at all
>it's just a single room and the door to the rest of the place is locked
>now I feel scared
>the room has a weird atmosphere in it,
>something's off about the lighting
>like I'm not sure if its natural or artificial
>day or night
>I feel someones presence, even though I was alone
>I look at the door (locked)
>see a writing on it "oedon the formless one"
>I read it out loud and I instantly get it
>I have a vision of seing myself on the beach
>I look at myself from beyond a wall of water and sand?
>I see myself getting a handfull of sand with little shells in it, and sea water
>I hear a voice saying
>I am in the water you drink
>I am in the air you breath
>wake up
>think about dream
>realise "oedon the formless one" was a god in the game "bloodborne"
>>
>>19150618
Did you play it before sleeping anon?
>>
>>19150630
No, last time I played the game was 3 weeks ago, and I never paid attention to the oedon storyline anyway

What I did before going to sleep though, I mean that particular day, was wishing one of "Them" contacted me

I'm having like a magickal/spiritual awakening phase now, growing out of rationalism and interested in the occult
>>
>>19147639
ayylium edition
>>
File: the sea, it calls me.jpg (8KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
the sea, it calls me.jpg
8KB, 272x185px
>be me
>im in a ww2 war zone
>hiding behind a barricade while bullets are flying over my head
>me and some other soldier attempt to run down to a trench
>"GET DOWN"
>he gets shot
>then i get shot
>after i got shot i started floating in the air in 3rd person
>>
me and a girl on a bridge,the bridge is over a river ,a giant turtle with an elephant above its belly passes under the bridge. the girl warns me not to fall into the water
>>
Happened this morning at like 4am after some amphetamine use over the weekend and sleep deprivation. Had sleep paralysis along with it too.

>in a big white void room kinda thing
>no walls, no ceiling, just a bright white void
>crowd of people walking past me
>something doesn't feel right and I start feeling extremely uncomfortable
>I look at the people passing by me and it just seems wrong. Couldn't pinpoint it
>I keep looking around until it clicks that I'm dreaming
>at that same moment I realise what's wrong
>all the people were deformed >backwards or extra joints and fucked up body proportions
>their movements are weird and don't seem right
>realised suddenly they've stopped moving and they're all staring at me
fuckme.jpg
>suddenly realise I've woken up and I'm staring at my bedroom wall
>but at the same time I'm still there in the dream
>it's like a Venn diagram of realities
>start hearing loud banging coming from my bathroom
>get ready to fight only to realise that I can't move
>still half in the dream state

at this point I know it's sleep paralysis but I still wanted to nope the fuck out

>try to scream but I moan like a fag boy getting fucked in the ass instead
>dream is starting to fade, but I know those fucking things have started to approach me
>bathroom clatters once more
>suddenly it's over

Beat my meat after that to go to bed. Sleep deprivation sucks. Fucked up the presentation I had to give today.
>>
I dreamt it was my last day on Earth, then i would go to Hell for some reason. It really made me question the existence of god.
>>
>>19150660
played too many video games before bed
>>
i had this dream a few months ago:
> i was walking through some >door to the kitchen. there is a >black widow spider by the >doorway and my mother is just >standing there for some >reason. i try to warn her of the >spider but it bites me >somewhere (i forget exactly >where) next thing i remember >is im holding a beating heart in >my hand then it starts to slow >down and it eventually stops.

I wake up with a sharp pain in my chest and could not breathe.
>>
I don't have any dreams that i can remember,if i have any at all.
But i would like to know if this is something that my brain made.

>Dream about something insignificant like walking down a park
>Wake up forget about everything
>Live my life until i get a flashback of that dream
>The dream i had days/months ago hits like a rock inside my head making my body feel like air
>Realize that i've seen this before
>From that point i will sometimes know what will happen for the next 10s or so
>After the seconds pass everything goes back to normal and my body starts feeling heavy again.

I don't know why but i've had these dreams since i was 8 years old i'm currently 21.
These dreams used to happen more often when i was young and had a lot of social interactions but the amount of these dreams have decreased these last years.

Again this could be my brain making things up thus creating a fake "Future Vision" but i'm still not sure.
>>
>>19149589
Did this orc thing have silver hands with claws? I had a very similar dream
>>
>dream I had a time mechine
I woke up pissed off
>dream I had a A-wing that made getting around a breeze
I woke up pissed off
>dream where I had to fight an evil version of myself and the sword I had became 1000lbs
My dreams suck
>>
>>19152545
All my trippy dreams get all the way through and I think about them all day the next day. All of my COOL dreams involving sex, time travel, superpowers, etc end prematurely, my mind's a pretentious dick that would rather have me ponder the meaning of dreams than imagine myself getting laid in space.
>>
>>19147909
Honestly was wondering if I could get another opinion on this. It's been weighing on my mind why my brother and cute/sexy girls keep appearing together in my dreams.
>>
>>19153504
Your brother is transgender
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.