[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disappearing Cats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 7894339.jpg (58KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
7894339.jpg
58KB, 500x524px
Let's talk about disappearing cats, the non-natural reasons sometimes behind it, what it means on a symbolic level and spells/rituals to make them come back (or not) give me everything you've got.
It's not my cat who's missing tho, it's a friend's. And it made me wonder, since the cat is pretty well known for being a bit paranormal, why and how a cat could disappear.
>>
>>19145625
There is nothing Supernatural you can do with European magic unless you have made a familiar out of your cat.

There are some very weird Eastern spells for example leaving out your milk on the front porch after it has curdled a little while reciting "Nya Nya Nya" Then waiting a few days... what colour was the cat?
>>
>>19145625
In western tradition, a familiar leaving you means a piece of your soul is exposed and wandering. During this time you will feel its journey and if it dies depending on how close you are bound to it a maximum of 50 percent of your soul and lifespan can die with it or if you are hardcore into familiars you can cast binding and if it dies you die and your lifespans are shared.

As for eastern traditions they usually dislike animals and forgo wizardry in exchange for sorcery. The cat has significance to them the same way a lamp has. Just an object of fate. A herald of luck.
>>
File: 360842773.jpg (28KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
360842773.jpg
28KB, 720x540px
>>19145629
>weird eastern spells
Thank you that made me smile.
Here's a cute picture of the missing.
>>19145641
Did most non-animist traditions do not consider animals as having no soul?
Anything worth reading regarding familiars? Or magic and animals in general? I'm naturally close to them (even wild ones act friendly towards me) but that's not the subject.
>>
>>19145731
Non-Animist traditions can still consider animals as having a soul just not inherently important ones relative to their functioning daily lives. The eastern traditions try to appease the animals as free agents while the west tries to bind them.

Also according to the east you should fill the bowl with food similar colour to your cat.
>>
>>19145625
Not magic related, but leaving a cat's dirty litterbox outside usually does the trick. They can smell their own scent for miles this way.
>>
>>19145625
I always chalked it up to adolescent zoo-sadists... Of course that was after living next to one for some years.
>>
>>19145902
Around here it's more often bitter old people who hate pets for some reason and put rat poison into meatballs, hence multiple pets going missing in the neighborhood
>>
>>19145625
I hate to be a downer but it prob got hit by a car or something
>>
>>19146007
I know, I'm just curious
>>
>>19146163
I know this isn't the time but you know what they say about curiosity does to cats?
>>
>>19146168
I know, but that doesn't stop me
>>
>>19145625
cats are territorial as fuck. if there's another cat of the same sex around they'll probably look for greener pastures somewhere else
>>
>>19145625
Ask around. Someone might have assumed he was a stray and adopted him, or taken him to the local animal shelter. Ask all the neighbors to check their garages, sheds, cellars, attics, and so on, in case he got in and couldn't get out again. It's also possible he took a ride in a vehicle and is unable to find the way back.

>>19146202
It's very rare that a cat allows himself to be driven away from his food source. He might drop one if there's competition for it and he has others, but that's not the same thing.
>>
>>19146969
We already did all of that, plus the litterbox thing and local social media groups about list pets. I think it's over but she don't want to give up.
>>
>>19146995
In that case, you are down to spooky means.

You could try scrying in any of various forms, pendulum is most accessible unless you have a ouija board handy. You might try spells to find missing things or pull someone to you, you'll find examples on Wiccan blogs.
>>
File: Black_Cat.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Cat.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
Theres also the fact that if you made your furry bro a familiar, then there are means to steal them within the Goetia and some other magick circles.

>>19147164

I find the pendulum faster than weegee, of course less detailed

>>19145929
>>19145902

yeah some places have both. There are also idiots that like to sic their dogs on animals in the street for entertainment.
fucking scum.
>>
>>19145625
muslims killing them
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.