[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akashic Records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Listening to coast to coast right now and there's a lady talking about the Akashic Records. Has anyone on here accessed their own and what did you find out what you were in a past life?

Were you a hooker, a KANG, a witch, or a literal nobody?

https://www.enlightenedbeings.com/akashic-records.html
>>
i havent found them but you're supposed to be able to access them through lucid dreaming. usually presents itself as a door or passage to a library/university. apparently you can also ask DC's to guide you there.

its been a focus of mine, finding a passage/doorway while I LD for a few years now.
>>
>>19145047
DC's? sorry, newfag
>>
>>19145047
interesting. My views are exo theism. idk what it is but I've always felt like normie theism didn't make sense to me and atheism is just denying your true self.

I have always felt this way too even when Christianity was being thumped into me as a child. It didn't feel right at all and atheism felt empty.

I think we do reincarnate and go through different experiences so this has me interested. I don't really care who I was in a past life, I just want to verify that I had past lives so that I'll be more comfortable with death.
>>
>>19145092
dream characters
>>
>>19144939
What do Akashic Records have to do with past lives?

Surely they can exist independently of each other?

I always thought the Akashic Records were more a collection of all human consciousness / experience, rather than a personal story of your own soul.
>>
There's an old lady who works there, and a choir of angels who guard it. The angels mean well and check their militancy with kindness and strength, but sometimes they eject people who the librarian welcomed.
>>
I need something from that place. How do I even start lucid dreaming?
>>
>>19145361

Focus on dream recall. First thing when you wake up every morning, try to remember what you dreaed. DO NOT THINK OF DREAMS AS NOT EXISTING. It's okay to think of them as imaginary, but you have to insist on something like this: "I know that I dreamed. I know that I always dream. I am not fooled by the veil against my memory; in fact, I am outraged by it, for it is not right that I should be subjected to experiences that I am denied the opportunity to learn from."
>>
>>19145375
It's a start. Thank you.
>>
>>19145375
This is a great advice anons.
Seriously.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.