[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious encounter, information needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

File: received_10155332465695775.jpg (102KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_10155332465695775.jpg
102KB, 720x1280px
/x/ I need your expertise. Just before midnight I was driving home through the beautiful backwoods of NOVA when I had an urge to slow down before a turn (a turn I've encointered thousands of times before) when a dark, ominous figure crossed my headlights. It was approx. 4-5 feet tall at the shoulder, with a body spanning the length of the lane (not including head or tail) with a large mouth and eyes the same color as the moon (yellow, the moon was also very bright and vivid at the time) the encounter lasted at least 3 seconds and granted a detailed glimpse, which left me physically and mentally shaken and I'm looking for some sort of solace... attached is a quick sketch for reference.
>>
bump because lurking
>>
skinwalkers maybe?
>>
File: Jaguar02.jpg (444KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jaguar02.jpg
444KB, 1600x1200px
>>19144647
yawn~
>>
That's one ugly ass dog
>>
Who sent you the image, OP?
>>
The image is my own drawing, just a rough sketch I am by no means an artist
>>
>>19145867
Bruh where in NOVA, I'm in the area
>>
North of Winchester, near the VA/WV border
>>
i wouldn't worry about it OP
>>
>>19145867
Yeah no shit
>>
Looks like a pupper to me, did you just drive away and not eve bother to see if the owner was around? Are you a selfish jew nazi are you? The hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>19144647
Could you smell anything around this thing, or your car?

Specifics would help.
>>
>>19147023
Srs? Why would I waste everyone's time over a simple mosidentification, get off /x/
>>
>>19147079
No particularly odd odors from the creature or my vehicle, all the windows happened to be down at the time.
>>
>>19147079
I have a German Shepherd, and she's been acting unusual, circling and smelling the car relentlessy with her hackles raised, but I'm not quick to jump to conclusions
>>
>black
>yellow eyes
>makes you feel all fucked up
if you're totally positive it wasn't just a wolf or dog I'm gonna go with dogman, clearcut case
>>
>>19147667
As in a Lycan?
>>
>>19147667
> dogman

Wow, and I thought its called werewolf
>>
>>19147556
Hm.

Perhaps you or it was moving too fast to leave a scent.

A beast that big could possibly be a dormant hellhound; by dormant, I mean one not necessarily hunting or tracking. From what I've researched and understand, hellhounds rarely mean to be revealed unless they intend it, and are usually enormous fucking cunts that smell like death and Satan's ballsack.

If you just peeped a glance as it was on its way to haunt someone else, you're probably fine. You'd know if that fucker was after you.

TL;DR my money's on a dormant, not hunting hellhound, or a weaker form of hellhound.
>>
A few different people have suggested hellhounds, but thwy say hounds have red eyes and are often hulking or slightly distorted
>>
>>19144647
So some kind of a giant wolf, eh
>>
>>19150139
I wish it were merely a wolf. They're not native, the nearest zoo is a two hour drive, no local giant dog breeders, or frankencanines. There's no logical explanation, so I came to /x/
>>
>>19147735
But that word implies a human transforms, they are just creatures that stay in that form
>>
Bump me senpai
>>
>>19144647
Is NOVA NOrthern VirginiA?
>>
>>19144647
Thanks for making me tilt my laptop over instead of just rotating your image to a vertical format
>>
>>19144647
Go back there and meet it again, prob wants to show something
>>
>>19152660
You mean horizontal, you fuckwit?
>>
>>19152680
Oh fuck you, you know what i meant
>>
>>19152691
Dont be a cunt, admit to your own damn mistakes
>>
>>19152709
I will shove you up my anus, and then expel you as projectile feces from my mouth.
>>
>>19152717
south park sucks
>>
>>19144647
>NOVA
>backwoods
what county?
also you know we have foxes right?
>>
>>19152739
Your face sucks
>>
>>19152657
Yeassir
>>
>>19152740
...I dont mean to come off as obtuse but foxes aren't black in the summer, there coats don't change until november
>>
>>19152691
>>19152679
Part of me wants to go back to search for trace but it literally occured on my usual route home, so fingers crossed
>>
>>19152660
OP here, thanks for leaving /b/ to join the real world, no one cares that you still have a laptop.
>>
>>19152785
its not impossible that one of them still has a black coat from a while back.
>>
It could've been a mountain lion or bobcat... But it could be something else too. Werewolf maybe?

My other guess would have to be a skin walker, but from what I know(I'm no skin walker expert), skin walkers are known to match the form of whatever it is that they took the form of and just behave oddly, rather than alter the form to larger proportions. But I'm not quite sure what a skin walker looks like when it doesn't wear something elses skin.
>>
Granted, but foxes are the size of most domesticated house dogs, that close and I wouldn't be able to see it over the hood of my car.

I live in the mountains, foxes parade through the woods all year around, one in the road wouldn't warrant a post in a paranormal board on 4chan
>>
>>19152882
They come and go, but their coats aren't black and it definitely had the figure of an oversized dog, exposed ribs and stomach, longer snout/mouth, long and hairy tail.

It sounds asinine, but wolf/dog man theory is sound more and more plausible...
>>
>>19152882
Skinwalkers??
>>
>>19152633
So...silver bullets? Or?
>>
>>19144647
NOVA fag here, in particular from Front Royal.
If you were anywhere near the drive, there's a local story that some fuckwits let a bunch of black panthers loose up in that area. They lost track of 'em and denied it. Pretty sure I've seen one too.
>>
Sounds like a dogman/werewolf to me OP. If you travel this route alot, get yourself a .357 with some silver bullets, if not carry something/anything silver with you while out in that direction
>>
>>19153382
Tbh I'm in WV, but the border isn't that far off. I heard about those Panthers, people have pics of them I believe. But yeah no as previously stated it was definitely a canine of some fucked up sort
>>
>>19153434
Specifically a .357?? Or would a silver .45 have similar results?
>>
Two nights ago there was a coyote covered in mange sitting on the side of the road at 1am staring at me as I passed. It was unnerving and looked like a fucked up hyena.

Its quite possible you just saw a wolf or abandoned dog with similar afflictions and over dramatized the experience in your surprise.

Or just maybe you saw something thats going to fucking kill you soon. Who knows?
>>
>>19152958
Well, your description does fit a seriously large wolf most
>>
>>19154903
Better results.
>>
>>19144647
Its Coyote or a skinwalker,or a natural creature like a panther,or a therianthrope,possibly a black dog,Hellhound and that's about all the possibilities
>>
>>19155497
And maybe even Fenris
>>
>>19154903
This >>19155163 because a .357 Magnum will have better penetration over a .45, as Id imagine any dogman/werewolf would have very thick hyde, like a bear. But a silver .45 would be better than nothing at all
>>
>>19154899
Large shoulders make me think mangy bear, though the tail throws me off.
>>
>>19151329
Dumbass, the National Fucking Zoo has a facility in Front Royal.
>>
>>19158113
Yeassir, but Front Royal is about an hour south. They're just a research facility, but they do specialize in wolves. They were one of my first calls, basically they said I should come in and see some of the displays etc., but they don't have live wolves.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.