[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I was talking with a buddy of mine and he was telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0579.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
Hey /x/
I was talking with a buddy of mine and he was telling me about this psychic he went to see, claiming she knew way too much about him without ever meeting the girl. He's bringing me to see her in a few days and I was just wondering what are some ways to tell if this person is genuine or not? Ive never been to a psychic before and I don't want to stay there long if she turns out to be a fraud? What are some things I can look for that psychics do?
>>
>>19144408
If they get paid for they are only going to tell you good things. If by chance she tells you bad things ot lends weight to her being genuine. Other then that, you'd have to be sensitive yourself pick up on her energy
>>
>>19144408
Do not finish her sentenses, try to not have facial reactions to shit she says. That way she can not read you.

Make sure your friend did not tell her things about you.
>>
>>19144408
Ask her how much change is in your pocket. Make sure there are only foreign coins on you before you go.
>>
>>19144408
Fake psychics, circus magicians and other scammers know how to do cold readings. So, let's make it hard.

Dress in a completely different way from usual. It will help you to feel a different person. Wear an eye-catching gadget, a brooch, a particular tie, a tie clip, a couple of big bracelets.

Don't stare at her eyes, but look at her eyebrows. She will feel you stare at her eyes but she can't really read your eyes.

Condition yourself to keep your hands relaxed in front of you, relax your legs, but change position more often than necessary.

Anon >>19145717 gave you good suggestion to confuse her.

Btw, don't openly try her power or ask her a circus magician performace. She will sense it, and she will put dissense between you and your friend. Maybe your friend really believes in her, and if you mock them he will be upset. You'd rather confuse her and let her give you a bad cold reading.
>>
>>19145624
Totally wrong. Often charlatans will tell you about some vague impending doom so that you keep coming back to them for 'guidance'.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.