[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 500
Thread images: 90

File: ghost-tarot_4-kielich.jpg (66KB, 300x544px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-tarot_4-kielich.jpg
66KB, 300x544px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19135624
>>
Scry 4 scry
I had a Fallout caused by me with somebody who I was very close with and their birthday is coming up and I was wondering if you think it was be wise for me to say happy birthday

I am female and he is male
>>
Sadly, I don't scry. And I don't really have any query to ask, but if nobody else is around, may I read you with tarot?
>>
>>19143848
Can I get a reading? What is the core issue in my life and how do I overcome it?
>>
>>19143848
Yes pls read my query!
>>
>>19143858
>>19143860
Alright. I'll read you two, but you're the only two I'll read for right now.

I'd also like to mention that I don't guarantee anything as accurate or that any prediction is certain, but only a possibility. And please, read closely for advice to have a better possible outcome.
>>
>>19143848
Are you open for more readings? would you mind giving me one please?
There is this girl I like since many years ago. We tried having a relationship 2 times but it failed miserably (mostly because of communication issues on both ends). I wanted to try to get close to her again, but I'm afraid I'll get hurt for the third time. There's also the fact that it she seems she got really close to one of my friends.
What will happen if I try to pursue her?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19143818
2 of pentacles, 6 of cups, 9 of swords.

It would be very wise for you to wish him a happy birthday according to the spread. 2 of pentacles tells me you and him were having a turbulent time. Conflict with many ups and downs. And I gather it's all to do with romantic frustration from one side, perhaps. I could be wrong.

And the 6 of cups tells me that, in spite of all this, he really does miss you, especially accompanied by the 9 of swords, possibly hinting at just how much he really does miss you. It may ease his heart if you did wish him a happy birthday... And possibly yours too.
>>
>>19143867
I'm sorry. I promised only 2 readings and the next guy is >>19143858. But I'm sure another reader will come to help you out.

>>19143858
Death, 8 of wands, king of swords

Your core issue has to do with self motivation and moving away from stagnation according to this. You're stagnating right now, feeling unable to advance and confused over the right course of action to take, to the point that you're taking no action and just being idle. You can't and you shouldn't be idle. You need to take charge more aggressively in the face of your problems and be a persistent fighter. If you're depressed, fight it and seek help. If you're job hunting and can't find anything, don't mope over not having one, but look forward to the next one you'll have. Stuff like that will help you.
>>
>>19143880
Thank you! !!
>>
>>19143872

Still here?

I'd like to know if I will win the Lottery this year and yes, I'm being serious. Query?
>>
>>19143896
Glad to have helped.
>>
>>19143902
Fehu reversed, welll... no you won't sorry

My query. I am going to use tinder for the first time in my life, I want to meet a girl what will happen?
>>
>>19143818
Still scrying this. I would be nice to get a second opinion
>>
>>19143919
>My query. I am going to use tinder for the first time in my life, I want to meet a girl what will happen?

>Three of Cups

You're going to meet a couple of women and go on a couple of dates. Sexy times are coming your way, have fun.
>>
>>19143924
Or I can do tarot.
>>
Me again

air query
I pussied out off the situation but i'll have go back tomorrow and im freaking out right now, what should I do?
>>
Good night, i would love to have a read to this question: Will i succes in my objective of becoming a great Magus?
>>
>>19143818
I see a gloomy looking man, in the five of cups looking through old pictures. I think you should. He is missing you or missing the old times with you. Hes still hurt from whatever but he cares about being lonely even more. This is perfect to take advantage, go for it.

Please tell me what will happen between the man I love and I by the end of this month
>>
>>19143867
Honestly, I don't think this needs a reading. Only advice.

She broke your heart twice by not paying attention to you. You know what this means? It means she's not paying attention to you and nothing you can do will convince her that you're a good mate for her.

Now's a good time to learn to let go, to learn that there's NOTHING you can do to win someone who was never interested in you to begin with and, if you still want to find someone, find another. She's not the only girl on the planet.
>>
>>19143956

pair of green eyes looking around looks like they are checking someone out. Now I see a goblit surrounded by Mist I look into it see strange glyphs maybe an hour glass.

I see a plate of green grapes and cheddar cheese.

It almost feels like the man that you're involved with is going to fall for someone else. The whole hour glass motif I feel like it'd be very necessary that you would tell him how you feel. Just don't come off of strong you might scare him off.

Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19143939
In the past you have been obliging and helpful. Presently, you have the confidence to believe that you can do more. You want to attempt something new. There is danger in your future, an error or deception of some sort seems to be coming. Look out for dangerous events and people who try to deceive you.
>>
if anyone is reading right now: will anything romantic happen between val and i? how should i go about handling the situation?
>>
>>19143979
was meant for
>>19143950
>>
>>19143965
This
>>
Anyone giving readings or trading?

I have a very strange question, years ago before /div/ existed I used to start Tarot threads daily. Back then I had a fellow reader tell me that I would eventually marry a woman who was wealthy and would take care of my financial issues.

What I want to know is, was this reading accurate? Will I marry a rich girl who will take care of me? I'm a male so that seems impossible for me but I still want to know if there was any truth to that reading.

If you want to trade, leave me your query.
>>
>>19143980
Gab?
>>
File: Veles.jpg (366KB, 900x1345px) Image search: [Google]
Veles.jpg
366KB, 900x1345px
Hello /div/ longtime lurker here, I've decided to contribute today for the first time.
So today I'll do readings for a bit, I apologize in advance for the people I don't get to, or if I stop before I get to you.

Anyways, My methods of divination are Cartomancy, Scrying, Tasseography and Tarot, Although I'm not good at Tarot, so I'd advise not requesting tarot, Tasseography is a bit out of the question also because I'd have to brew a lot of tea. Anyways nice to meet you all, I hope you enjoy my readings.
>>
>>19143999

Nice trips, can you scry my question here please?>>19143990
>>
>>19143999
Can I get a reading?
Scrying preferably
A general reading for the next few months would be incredibly helpful. Also, nice trips.
>>
>>19143999

Can you scry how the summer will go for me? Will I get a new gf and start making more money during the summer? Is it going to be a fun or lame summer?
>>
Query:
>>19143939
its up to you on what method you would like to use
>>
>>19143999
What on earth happened with K?
>>
>>19143999

General reading in whatever form you'd like. If no general than next gf plz.
>>
>>19143999

if you're interested, i have this query! scrying is fine, whatever you feel up to really.
>>19143980
>>
>>19143999
Sup man!

Can i get a general reading from any methods you feel best?
Thanks
>>
>>19143985
Thank you so much for your quick answer, im so greatful for the read, can i ask, this danger, it must be avoided, or i must fight it, like a test of my own will?
>>
>>19143999
Scry please
Do I know my Future wife?
>>
>>19143999
Scry please. Is he going to change his mind by the end of this month? Will he come back for me?
>>
>>19143999
Scrying please, but if you feel like another method could actually give a better answer, use it.

How will my future transition go? and will i achieve my objective of passing?
>>
>>19143990
The star rev, three of pents, two of cups

No I don't think you're going to marry someone Rich honestly I feel like it's going to be going to have a sugar mama. There will be absolutely nothing romantic kind of like a pet and owner type of relationship.

Will wishing of this person Happy Birthday ease the pain for both of us?
>>
>>19143999

Hey, how's it going? I'd like to know about my finances for this year. Am I going to start making a lot more money before the end of the year or am I doomed to the life of a poorfag?
>>
>>19143999
Why don't women like me?
>>
>>19143975
Yeah sure. Tell me how I can hurt him just like he did me now. Your query?
>>
>>19143980
>val

As in the reader? I think Chakra Alchemist already dibs'd.
>>
>>19143999
Scry how does BW and RC feel about me right now?
>>
>>19143980
Interesting. You got a very interesting draw. Your cards were hanged man, the world reversed, and the lovers reversed, whose numbers are 12, 21, and 6 respectively.

In the past, you have relied on your wisdom to help you in your relationships. Presently you are stagnating, and you feel like you'll be in this state of limbo forever. In the future, you will feel out of harmony in your relationships, after you rush for instant gratification without thinking about the consequences.
>>
>>19144039
no, this is a friend of mine.
>>
>>19143999
What did I do to make this mutual friend dislike me?
Scry please.
>>
File: V.e.l.e.jpg (45KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
V.e.l.e.jpg
45KB, 400x300px
>>19144005
I saw a goblet, a crown and the skull of a ram when scrying, I'm stumped at how to interpret this, but they are all regal symbology so possibly?
>>19144007
I saw a boat, a lake, a crane and a mountain, I'm unsure of what this means.
>>19144010
Saw the silhouette of a boy and a girl kissing, a bonfire and a gathering of friends. I think your summer will go ok.
>>
>>19144043
>>19143980
I forgot to mention, if I had to comment on the significance of the number 12, 21, and 6, I would say that you start out with something perfectly good, and then you turn your world upside down trying to get more, and end up with half as much as you had before.
>>
Trading with someome, anyone.

What does he feel now
>>
>>19144030
>No I don't think you're going to marry someone Rich honestly I feel like it's going to be going to have a sugar mama.

Those two seem rather contradictory unless you mean some type of Poor Sugar Mama???
Which would make no sense given the term sugar mama. Either way, a deal is a deal.

>Will wishing of this person Happy Birthday ease the pain for both of us?

>Judgement, Eight of Wands, The Hermit

I'm getting a big, fat YES. You two need to talk, then reunite and converse about several things so both of you can move on. Don't be afraid, a new love is coming your way and your social life will blossom after you have this conversation with the birthday person, lots of healing for the both of you.
>>
>>19143999
Scry me next bf please and where we meet
>>
>>19144011
Sorry, I forgot to put it on, ive been trying for days to get my query answered
>>19143999
>>
>>19144037
This is a second question from my first one. In doing so well we both able to heal and move past our situation

I see a witch looking at the goblet if I had mentioned before she spits and it angerly. Black smoke and the smell sulfur comes out.

I advise that you cursed that bitch. But also don't get too into it or else it will consume you and make you suffer more
>>
>>19144025
In the past you have been careless and haven't thought about the dangers you've been taking. Presently you believe you have reached somewhat of an inner peace. In the future, you will have complete success if you know how to use your inner peace well enough. It may be a bit of a journey, but as long as you maintain your peace you will be fine.
>>
>>19144068
Sorry it's more like a pet and owner kind of relationship. It felt like a femdom kind of thing.
An show of power, ownership
>>
>>19144074
That's ok, what's your query?
I'll be the first to answer it for you.
>>
>>19143999
HI welcome

Cartomancy please?

How are going to be the conversations between him and me this week?
>>
>>19144048
>I saw a goblet, a crown and the skull of a ram when scrying, I'm stumped at how to interpret this, but they are all regal symbology so possibly?

I have no idea how to interpret it either. I feel like I'm too close to not have bias to fairly deduce the symbology here

>>19144088

This is the woman I marry? I'm not really someone who is into that sort of thing but either way, thanks for the reading and I hope you found my reading insightful.
>>
>>19144095
this
>>19143939
>>
>>19144075
Ah that's too extreme. I was aiming for a mundane way lol.

I see the temperance, but not so clear. Shes flickering. There's a close up on her water.

It depends on exactly how you do it. Theres an advantage for you here, but you have to manipulate the situation to your best abilities. Scream you still love him at him. You need to be emotional.
>>
>>19144102
Feels so, a loveless marriage
>>
>>19143999

Hey there, can you do some scrying to see where my romantic life is headed?
>>
>>19144112

I'd honestly rather never marry than be in a loveless marriage. Hell, I don't plan to marry either. That's it, I'm ordering the exit bag and an heroing.
>>
Trading with a tarroter. I can scry.
>>
>>19144123

Scry for me how my fall semester will go. Meet anyone or do anything interesting? Any good surprises in store for the fall semester?

Query?
>>
File: Veles.jpg (45KB, 455x628px) Image search: [Google]
Veles.jpg
45KB, 455x628px
>>19144097
The smoke repeatedly formed hearts, I think it'll go ok between you.

>>19144106
The smoke formed wispy webs and groups of people, It was repeated patterns of webs that hung around, If it's a situation you have to talk in, I'm interpreting this as a web of lies or something similar.
>>
>>19143999
Will I do well in college this year?

Also if you have any queries, I tarot, so I can do one for you if you want. Or a general for your year if that interests you.
>>
>>19144129
I see an emphasis on a champagne glass. There's some historical etchings on the frame of the image. Then there s a bar. Laughing, chattering.

You will spend a good amount at the bar or getting drunk drinking shit like champagne indulging in the good life. You know how history goes with this. Dont become alcoholic. Be careful and dont get hurt. Its a good semester and you make friends but its not worth losing everyrhinf for.

What happens between us now before the end of the month?
>>
File: me_crying_by_cct_art-d5660oh.jpg (413KB, 900x1158px) Image search: [Google]
me_crying_by_cct_art-d5660oh.jpg
413KB, 900x1158px
>>19144133
how bad is it? am I the one who have to lie or im being deceived again
>>
>>19144095
Hi anon, I´ll hope that you can help me, also,
do I have a chance with my friend gali, she is great.
>>
File: Veles_.jpg (180KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
Veles_.jpg
180KB, 571x800px
>>19144136
I've witnessed images of books forming as well as scrolls and various letter grades, C's are what I see frequently appearing in the smoke
>>
>>19144170
Fuck yes, C's. Thank you my man.
>>
>>19144133
>The smoke repeatedly formed hearts, I think it'll go ok between you.

Thank you so much! I'll give you feedback next week if you comeback
>>
>>19144172
Happy to help.
>>
>>19144169
Scry4scry

My next bf.
>>
>>19144170
Does this ailment ever leave me
>>
>>19144154
>I see an emphasis on a champagne glass. There's some historical etchings on the frame of the image. Then there s a bar. Laughing, chattering.
>You will spend a good amount at the bar or getting drunk drinking shit like champagne indulging in the good life. You know how history goes with this. Dont become alcoholic. Be careful and dont get hurt. Its a good semester and you make friends but its not worth losing everyrhinf for.

That's strange, I'm 25 years old and don't drink or go to bars.... I don't think I'm suddenly going to start going now

>What happens between us now before the end of the month?

>Six of Swords, Queen of Swords, Ten of Wands

Talking, lots of talking. It seems you two have some deep issues that need to be resolved, rather than applying a band aid solution, you're going to need to get to the root of the problem and work on fixing your relationship. Once that is clear, you'll be in the clear.
>>
I need a reading. Please. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19144156
It was one of the more vivid Capno's I've done.
The webs hung around for a good 30 seconds before dissipating, although my intuition tells me it might be you being deceived.
>>
Doing circular spreads for people's upcoming years. In exchange, some sort of feedback please. Please be warned that these take a while for me to do.
>>
>>19144207
I see, thank you for the reading
atleast im aware that im fucked for the whole year
>>
>>19144210
sounds good, can i get one?
>>
>>19144210

Sure, any info that you need from me? I'm a Male Cancer, late 20's. I'd like one please
>>
>>19144226
Sure. Starting it now.
>>
>>19144210

i'd like one, do you need any info?
>>
>>19144210
heres my info
Messy hair, mole on left side of the cheek
female, slightly chubby
>>
Trading

What is this son of a bitched feelings?
>>
File: veles-2.jpg (113KB, 800x619px) Image search: [Google]
veles-2.jpg
113KB, 800x619px
Sorry friends, I'm getting rather drained, I've been doing sigil working all day, so I'm afraid I'm off for now, look for me sometime in the future.
>>
I-is he ever coming back?
>>
>>19144210
Hey, I want please
>>
>>19144250
I'm sure he will.
>>
>>19144249
well then, hope youll be able to answer my query another day.
Thanks for all
>>
3 scries to whoever wants to donate some dank energy to me or trade.

Name
Alias
>>
>>19144248

Sure, what is coming to me this month?
>>
>>19144249
Ty
>>
>>19144261

Ozzy
Male
Love general

What's your query?
>>
>>19144261
>Name
Chris
>Alias
Crispy
>Gender
M
>Query
General reading please
>>
>>19144210
im in!
>>
>>19144261

Frost
Male
Will my romantic luck turn in the near future?
>>
>>19144029
>>19144272
>>
>>19144248
>What is this son of a bitched feelings?
>>19144262

>Ace of Swords, Three of Swords, Six of Swords

The Son of a Bitch feels like they need to make a clean break in their life. Meaning that they need to get rid of anyone who is detrimental to their life and anyone who is generally negative. This is only going to cause the Son of a Bitch heartbreak to those around them. I see the Son of a Bitch moving on with their life, no reason to chase them.
>>
>>19144262
There's something off about your energy bro.

I see a crystal ball in a wrinkly holder.

You either get into divination or just post on here some more. Nothing real interesting, sorry.

>>19144268
Mmm I see a nice looking thing of flowers hanging from a cieling. Its not romantic roses, they are cutesy looking.

Perhaps a romantic opportunity with a youthful natured woman, but you dont take it. Take it though.

Mine is, his feelings. Thanks.

>>19144269
I see a snail... Pick up the pace, make some changes in your life. Dont expect things to change with no effort.
>>
>>19144210
Please. I'm in need of approximate trajectory.
>>
>>19144284
Two of swords ten of cups the star

You stay on the fence about which girl you winnebago and form a family with. The chance wont be there forever, you have to do a move and soon.
>>
>>19144309
>You stay on the fence about which girl you winnebago and form a family with. The chance wont be there forever, you have to do a move and soon.

WHAT? In English please, I don't exactly understand what you mean.
>>
Hi anon, I´ll hope that you can help me, also,
do I have a chance with my friend gali, she is great.
>>
>>19144286
>You either get into divination or just post on here some more. Nothing real interesting, sorry.

I've been posting /div/ threads before they were called /div/ and were just Tarot generals. Lately I've been giving random anons Tarot readings out of boredom.
>>
Name: Rodrigo T
Question: Will I ever find a girlfriend? I lost all hope.
>>
File: 1412073176603.jpg (635KB, 720x4365px) Image search: [Google]
1412073176603.jpg
635KB, 720x4365px
will do a couple reads tonight.

Name/alias and a question are all i need, Method is scry.
>>
>>19144226
Overall, your year will be filled with riches. You will experience things you'd never been able to have.
This month, you fall into some sort of misunderstanding or false love
Next month, a woman will give you happiness and pleasure
In August, you will become separated from the woman in some way, or something will be taken from the two of you
In September, you will have prosperity, and riches
In October, a sexual competitor arises amidst your success. Be on the lookout for a rival
In November, intimacy and affection return to your life
In December, love conquests. It is likely that you defeat the sexual competitor
In January, you enjoy the fruits of your triumph
In February, doubt begins to creep in
In March, you feel a new desire
In April, you are punished with excess severity for this new desire
In May, you receive unfavorable news, but continues to enjoy the many luxuries you have gained
>>
>>19144261
If you're willing to do one more
"N"
Male
Whatever you can see into my future. I feel broken, so any ray of hope is welcome.
>>
>>19144325
Kyli
What does he feel about me after our talk
>>
>>19144286
thanks
>>
>>19144230
Starting on this one now.
>>
>>19144325
Eden
What does RC and BW feel about me
Both are male and in female
>>
>>19144325
Ray
I'm I going to find some happiness during this year? I'm sorry if it sounds too vague, all I need right now is some hope
>>
>>19144286
>Perhaps a romantic opportunity with a youthful natured woman, but you dont take it. Take it though.

That's strange, if a girl was young and cute I'd take the opportunity in a heartbeat. Wonder why you think I don't take it?

>Mine is, his feelings. Thanks.

>The High Priestess, Five of Swords, Four of Pentacles

I'm sensing interest and a lovers triangle. I think it's obvious that the high priestess is an obvious reference to you. While the 5 of Swords means that he feels that he wants to win even if it comes at the expense of others. He should focus his energies on acquiring currency instead and stabilizing his financial future.
>>
>>19144325
Amber
Future with crush
>>
>>19144333

Thanks and nice trips, I will patiently wait for the reading.
>>
>>19144210
I can read for you if you do one for me.
>>
>>19144326
Literally nothing of this seems like it could happen, except for the fact that some readings in other place said something along these lines, in that case i will consider it as a accurate for the moment.
Thank you.
>>
File: 1496969106171.gif (926KB, 532x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496969106171.gif
926KB, 532x560px
>>19144329
A bit like a scolded child, a bit of biting edge on things, but he knows its for the best and will come around on it after thinking on it. Remindeds me of the feeling one gets when a teacher or manager chides you for messing around during times when you should be doing productive things. It's annoying and easy to feel spite for being told up front to stopp messing around, but when you think about it you realize you were the one in the wrong and that maybe they had a good point in saying something like that, so you take it in stride and return to your work with a little more reflection on what was said, if you take it to heart that is.

basically he's a little taken back at the moment but will come around with a bit more motivation after the initial sting or shock of it goes away and he can digest it fully.
>>
>>19144325

Ken
What does my next gf look like and where do I meet her?
>>
>>19144325
hi stray.

RJ
How will she look?
>>
>>19144210
Ayy sound like fun!
>>
File: 1404743565492.jpg (213KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1404743565492.jpg
213KB, 500x750px
Hey guys, You can call me Katrina (not my real name)

I haven't done any readings in a while so I figured I'd give it a go again. I usually use cartomancy (like tarot but with regular cards) or intuition, however I have no cards at the moment so I'm gonna just be using my intuition.

I'm a bit rusty so please be patient with me :)

Give me a word that you associate with yourself (first name, nickname, favorite word, etc), your gender, and your question.

I don't know what a general reading is so don't ask for that, anything else is cool.
>>
>>19144325

liza
will i get a boyfriend this year?
>>
>>19144350
Welcome back! How's the ol' scry-machine chiggin' along?
>>
>>19144325
V.
I want to know about my financial future (2 years in the future)
thx in advance
>>
>>19144352
Lina
Female
Do I find love this summer
>>
>>19144352
April
Female
Solution to my incoming problem please
>>
>>19144354
It's all good now!!
How are you doing?
>>
>>19144352

Zero, do I win the Mega Millions Jackpot this month?
>>
File: 1497198760054.jpg (52KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
1497198760054.jpg
52KB, 500x257px
>>19144325
>alias
"bored anon"
Will my plans be successful? how do i make then happen?
>>
>>19144352
Ok senpai I will try.

>Potter
>Male

Just love.
>>
>>19144365
Fit as a fiddle.

Would you please scry something for me? I'd like to know what they think of me.
>>
>>19144352
Rain
Will I meet someone willing to have a real relationship with me?
>>
File: 1496112976279.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1496112976279.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>19144335
RC is abit more reserved about things nad hasn't really given it too much thought, probably a platonic friend or someone he can keep at an arms length emotionally. Someone who enjoys your company or input but is a bit distanced from it. Might just be that he enjoys his personal space and freetime though and isn't necessarily a reflection on your character or anything.

BW is a more straightforward person with their emotions. They want you. plain and simple. They feel infatuation or desires to share experiences and activities together. Seems like he might ask you out for a lunch or date or something. Well he wants to anyhow, not sure if he'll gather the courage to do it, but he thinks about it a bit.

>>19144336
>happiness
>on 4chan
m8, easiest way to be happy is to leave this place and never return, it's a destoryer of hopes and dreams, but then again we're here forever aren't we :^)

late summer to mid fall there will be an event in which social events take place, you'll be tempted to shirk your invite but somehow begrudgingly end up attending. It'll be a lot better than expected and while nothing significant or particularly life-changing will come out of it, the simple experience of enjoyment that comes from it will be a bit of warmth that will keep you feeling alright for weeks to come afterwards.
>>
>>19144352
Skull
Male

when will i be able to do what i want and follow my plans as i please?
>>
>>19144364

Date that one guy you talk to every so often and stop browsing /co/
>>
>>19144377
you got the wrong person
Im too fugly to browse /co/
>>
>>19144325
mike

does my summer end up being better than the last?
>>
>>19144360
I'm getting that you will in the fall when school starts around Octoberish but make sure you're open to it

>>19144364
Communication is key, make sure your voice is heard but also be tactful about it

>>19144366
No, it's perpetually in the future because you need to reassess your current ideology around money
>>
>>19144383
>Im too fugly to browse /co/

That sounds like something April would say.
>>
>>19144325
Stray!! How are you!?
How is Panopticon?
>>
>>19144325

Frost
male
Will my romantic luck turn in the near future?
>>
>>19144325
Mari
What plans does the man I love have for our future?
>>
File: stap.png (766KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stap.png
766KB, 1920x1080px
>>19144396
>>
File: 1418105939957.jpg (829KB, 1500x962px) Image search: [Google]
1418105939957.jpg
829KB, 1500x962px
>>19144340
They're a bit of a loose cannon in terms of being a bit flighty and rather unorthodox to put it nicely, but if you can help them stabilize and put up with their shenanigans it should all be okay They might try to dodge opportunities to hang out or be flaky at first, try not to be too upset or put off by thing and give a little room for compromise in your needs and his, and it should actually balance out quite nicely. A fast paced person with a lot of energy and things going on can often find a great deal of contentment in someone to help them hold onto that energy and use it sparingly and for a more directed purpose.

>>19144347
Online, she's shy it seems, and by that I mean her appearance is just silhouetted for me here, While I can't really see much of her detailed appearance, looks a bit like longish wavy hair, and her mark of identity online will be a rabbit, she loves bunnies and often makes that her symbol or insignia. Maybe it's just her favourite animal or she like kawaii moemoe stuff like some people, but that seems to be the consistent image she sticks with to represent herself.
>>
>>19144352
Female
Is my love going to come back to me soon? Before the end of month.
>>
>>19144352
Poot (don't ask)
Female
What are his feelings for me?
>>
>>19144325
Faust
Where will I meet my next girlfriend?
>>
File: IMG_20170612_224032.jpg (147KB, 936x1339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170612_224032.jpg
147KB, 936x1339px
>>19144325
Ladonne
What have his thoughts on the situation been like lately?
>>
>>19144394
>No, it's perpetually in the future because you need to reassess your current ideology around money

I am extremely intrigued, how could I reassess my current ideology around money? I could really use some help and I would be grateful to anyone who could help me out here with my dilemma, please.
>>
>>19144371
Sensational!!!

I see a woman in business attire she looks a little worried like she's looking behind her back or something. Then she runs off and then is spooked by looks like a shadow.

Not really sure what they think of you. Maybe you intimidate them period I'm not sure can you give some feedback
>>
>>19144352

Surplus Value
Male
Do you see hope in my dating life?
>>
>>19144352
Daydream
Male
Will I find love this year?
>>
File: Ateliers.jpg (1MB, 2000x2849px) Image search: [Google]
Ateliers.jpg
1MB, 2000x2849px
>>19144348
brown hair, a bit on the short side, and with a huge dorky grin. She snorts when she laughs too hard and gets embarrassed by it, I bet if you can act not to taken aback by it, it'll be impressive to her. A little bit of a bigger girl, but between average and thicc, like slightly larger than average but by very little, more a body frame/type thing than a weight or diet thing.

>>19144353
:^)

Looks like it's more likely to be early next year or failing that after the point in which you seem to have given up on this year. A sunrise on a farmhouse/ranch type place. The grounds are littered with remnants of hard work seemingly squandered, a tipped plow here, a tool laying sordidly over there, even the animals seem lethargic and out of energy, but as the sun rises over that horizon, things gain a vibrancy solwly over time, like once the seemingly point of no return it all picks up once again.
>>
File: IMG_2549.jpg (84KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2549.jpg
84KB, 780x520px
>Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

What ever happen to those?

Seems to be a lot of dream threads, lucid dreaming, and sleep paralysis threads lately.
>>
>>19144156
>>19144394
now that ive thought about it people were always staring at me the last time so im assuming that I have to keep my head down this time and be careful with the things im saying(a.k.a be discreet), yes?
>>
>>19144365
Angel help me please scry im desperate

What does m feel for me
>>
>>19144342
Overall, your year seems to have quite a bit of evil happenings in it.
June, you receive gifts/presents, or possibly some sort of inheritance.
July is a long, difficult month, you will work very hard.
August, you have a hope, but you will also deal with quite a bit of quarreling and conflict
September, you become attached to someone or something. Seduction is a possibility this month.
October, you are now disgusted by the thing/person you had become attached to
November, you experience nostalgia for a time you miss. This nostalgia is likely a result of the disgust you experienced in October.
December, weakness and perversity arise, as you become too immersed in the nostalgia you experience in October.
January, you achieve something great.
February, there is much instability, and possibly a false love who becomes attracted to you because of your great achievement
March, violence and pain are experience after the instability spirals into chaos
April, you try to regain some control by being more helpful, and playing more by the books
In May, you continue the economical fashion of April, and try hard to manage your life more effectively
>>
>>19144325
Does he want me?
>>
>>19144325
hik
what will be my future look, reader?
>>
>>19144441

yep, i've already given up on this year in a way...dunno why i asked really. thanks
>>
>>19144450
Give me yalls genders and a picture pls
>>
File: 1473042067707.jpg (70KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
1473042067707.jpg
70KB, 540x359px
>>19144410
>>
>>19144452
Name is mary
>>
>>19144243
Starting now
>>
>>19144458
Damn that is a memey pic.
Saved
>>
File: 1447478062712.jpg (44KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
1447478062712.jpg
44KB, 550x404px
>>19144370
thx Potter-san, I will do my best
hmm you're quite a bit blocked in that area, I'd suggest meditating and paying lots of attention to your sacral and solar plexus chakras when you do. Also I see it as a future event that never gets closer because you won't let yourself be happy since it makes you feel like a sitting duck. The best advice I can give you to fix that is to really be present with yourself (e.g. if you're feeling like bunz don't block it out but meditate on it)
Sorry for the infinite words, best of luck

>>19144373
Yes, try not to focus on the part where you don't have someone, rather focus on how it would feel to have someone; your outer world has to reflect your inner world.

>>19144375
What's holding you back? Go for it, my dude.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>19144457
I am f he is m , actu can we change query to what will happen between us this monthr plz thanks
>>
>>19144458
yeahhh, no I was just messing with you
>>
Having some issues communicating with someone close to me. I'm a male and shes female. I'd like to know if I should give her some time to herself and let her contact me, or be persistent and contact her?
>>
File: 1438932420761.png (2MB, 1900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1438932420761.png
2MB, 1900x1100px
>>19144358
seems like it'll be a bit stable if not tight from time to time, you'll be making more than you spend most months but it's not by much, granted the expenditure is significant, so it's a fairly stable source of income and a fairly comfortable way of life, you just don't have a lot of net gain in terms of rapidly building savings, a decent amount saves that grows slowly over time by small increments but typically is a plus rather than a negative, more green number months than red.

>>19144368
Don;t focus too much on the outcome of those plans, sucess or failure is just an addendum to what they're really all about, in a way the outcome is less important, i suspect you may move onto another endeavour or project, but the initial thought or plan will spring into another, more of a springboard fro bigger or different things than something that really aims to be accomplished.
>>
>>19144344
There is an alternate reading to your draw that would've been more on the death and illness side of things. Your draw for the year was pretty ambiguous, I went with the more optimistic reading. If you know someone who is ill, that could change it a bit.
>>
>>19144469
I see two people holding hands. By the water the water is beautiful glistening but then it begins to storm and very violently so so much that trees begin to fall. lightning strikes between the two people holding hands. Leaving the girl in the ground and the boy running away
>>
>>19144479
>I went with the more optimistic reading. If you know someone who is ill, that could change it a bit.
now it is definitely sounding more real, and better in a way.
>>
>>19144451

Fug, with this much negativity it seems like my life does get worse. I honestly don't see why I shouldn't just kill myself right now? Fuck, I will never be able to catch one break for once in my life.

I get the feeling that your reading is 100% accurate and I might as well deepthroat a shotgun to avoid all the shit in the future.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19144457

male
love reading please
>>
>>19144481
He wasnr holding my hand before angel chan:( but thanks
>>
>>19144474
>Don;t focus too much on the outcome of those plans, sucess or failure is just an addendum to what they're really all about, in a way the outcome is less important, i suspect you may move onto another endeavour or project, but the initial thought or plan will spring into another, more of a springboard fro bigger or different things than something that really aims to be accomplished.
So i wont do nothing, then?
huh?
>>
>>19144458

i think i know you
>>
>>19144491
:(
>>
>>19144489
Tomorrow anon
>>
File: 1491966227842.jpg (89KB, 564x864px) Image search: [Google]
1491966227842.jpg
89KB, 564x864px
>>19144457
Men, can you respond the two or one it will be ok, she will break with me? Can i avoid that?
>>
>>19144488
The future it is not still, tarot only can see the path that you're taking according with your past and present actions.. If you change it, you can change the future. Good luck
>>
>>19144496
>tfw three of us knew each other
bloody hell..
>>
File: 1497213068492.jpg (16KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1497213068492.jpg
16KB, 250x188px
>>19144457
female likes men
Is he going to message me again any time soon, with what?
>>
>>19144485
I can look over the notes I took on your reading a little later if I find the time. Your reading wouldn't change too much, but your year just wouldn't be as positive. Basically there were two ways it could've gone, infinite riches, or sickness and loss. I followed the riches thread because there was an overall pretty positive theme to your cards
>>19144488
Its not that bad, my man. It looks to me like you have a pattern of wins and losses, and you're just learning as you go.
>>
Should I break up with him? F
>>
>>19144472
anyone? : /
>>
>>19144393
Seems like it, expect a vacation or some type of travel, getting a lot of that kind of related imagery, might not be a long distance trip or even a grandiose one, but the experience of going somewhere will give you a memory and experience that makes it enjoyable compared to other more boring times

>>19144397
I've been better, been reconsidering a lot lately. How are you?

No idea how Panopticon is holding up. I figure it is what is it and does it's own stuff. Not like I can ask or really have anyway of knowing.

Need a read or anything?

>>19144403
Yes, but kind of for the worse, it's gonna be a time or turmoil and something stable bringing a cacophonous split due to "heat" vision was a glacier splitting sue to heat leaving one side to fall into the ocean below and cause a large cold wave.

Either that or you could get some gals by talking about Al Gore's climate chance policies and seminars, who knows? :^)
>>
>>19144503
>>19144507
I can't do readings right now guys. Really really sleepy
>>
>>19144502

It's not everyday I can talk to an angel =(
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hello. I might do some readings.
I only do animals.
Id need is
>animal name
> their favourite toy or thing to do
>picture of pet
>>
File: images.png (11KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 205x246px
>>19144457
female
just general reading for tomorrow..
>>
How could he do this to me? Son of a bitch said he liked me and thar he would be there for me. I didnt even like him at first he was annoying now he says im annoying
>>
>>19144533

this isn't your blog, no one cares
>>
File: doge.jpg (23KB, 461x720px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
23KB, 461x720px
>>19144412
I'm getting no :(
>>19144413
He is intrigued but unsure how to approach you
>>19144419
The biggest problem people run into with money is focusing only on not having it. Your thoughts create your reality so if you're focused on "if only I had money then such and such would be so much better" you continue to perpetuate that thought in your existence. If you want to change that, try focusing on what it might feel like to win a gorillion dollars. Try meditating for a few minutes a day with that feeling in mind and see how much it changes your life. Good luck!

>>19144423
Why yes I do ;) Meditate on what it might feel like to be dating someone rather than focusing on how you don't have a person right this very second
>>19144424
I'm getting early next year around January, but I'm just a person on the internet so prove me wrong :)
>>19144447
Oh snap I think you replied to me by accident
>>
>>19144511
>I've been better, been reconsidering a lot lately
Oh boi. Life decisions. Everytime I try to reconsider something I have an existential crisis. Haha

Maybe you can meditate and try to talk to him. I saw your draws from the really old thread it's really nice I like your art.
I dony need anything I think I'm going to head to sleep.
Goodnight, Stray
>>
>>19144535
Hi this is Katrina I'm going to bed now
be safe y'all
>>
>>19144504
>>19144508
>Its not that bad, my man. It looks to me like you have a pattern of wins and losses, and you're just learning as you go.

I don't want to get to into it but my life is one filled with constant abuse and loneliness. I've had to fight and claw just to be able to live in a shitty lonely apartment in a bad neighborhood filled with cockroaches. I was abused sexually as a child (I'm a male and I was 6 when it happened) as well as locked in a closet when I wasn't getting the shit beaten out of me. Bla bla bla, my life has been a big pile of shit and has no signs that I will ever get out of poverty and live a happy life.
>>
>>19144518
Hello Twixie
I hope you're having a fantastic day slash/evening
>>
>>19144535
Top one, please help. Why?
>>
File: 01-27-09_0111.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
01-27-09_0111.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>19144518

Peanut
Grunt and demand petting
>>
>>19144517
I'll be here tomorrow! Don't worry
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19144536
Oh hoi. These are my cards I promised to show you
>>
>>19144549
OH WOW THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! !
>>
File: alchemic.png (440KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alchemic.png
440KB, 500x500px
>>19144404
He's on a break at the moment, more so that he probably can't act given the way things are, a distance exists but that distance only strengthens his resolve to make the most when it's all a bit closer. He genuinely cares and wants to make the world of your relationship. I think marraige is a potential in the future a box that holds a small globe in it, looks like a ring box and may reflect that he things of that ideal as his whole world so to speak

>>19144417
>Faust
Depends you aren't planning on deals with the Devil now are ya m8? :^)

This is a weird one, but it's similar to an image of a river that's flowing with a strange liquid that's low viscosity and has a streak of another material flowing through it, reminds me of glitter in a light beige coloured main liquid. Kind of like a lava lamp where a thicker material is suspended in a another lighter one. Whatever it is seems to be creative or much like paint as it stains whatever it touches with a fascinating sparkling effect that reminds me of how mercury behaves as a liquid metal and coats things. Either that or absorbs into you skin and kills you :^) OKay not really that's just a chemical property that has nothing to do with this.

Honestly seems that you'll meet in some type of personal conversation over aestetics, art, or some deeper meaning to something. Seems like you'll be conversational partners first then eventually get together. KInd of like a vinagreete, the vinnegar and ouil are seperate befroe it gets shaken up a bit then they can come together for a purpose for a while till they pull apart and repeat the process.

Lotta chemical properties themes here, might be a joke of bonds and stuff like that.
>>
>>19144542
I'm a girl who has been through similar things. All i want is to be loved but I feel like im too damaged and broken. I wish i could meet you and take you away from all that
>>
>>19144555
Use em!!
>>
>>19144547
trade scry? anyone want to?
>>
>>19144567
I'll trade with you. Query?
>>
>>19144325
Mellisa >>19144046
>>
>>19144325
Hi you <3 Could I get a scry for my relationship with a person I consider to be my soul mate they are a virgo im F
>>
>>19144570
Sorry alias is Aiivil
>>
Doing some readings. Include a timeframe for your question and make it about an action you're going to take or not take.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19144546
First feeling i get is that he wants to go outside more
Cards drawn.
Ace of cups meaning he's pretty content and happy.
The hierophant meaning idk. This one sounds confusing. How can a bunny be a teacher.
3 of pentacles meaning he's pretty skilled?
>>
>>19144568
Is he going to talk to me soon?
>>
>>19144578
Continuing to try to make it work with this girl, next year
>>
>>19144578
Should I ask help from my father this week?
>>
>>19144542
Your reader here. As long as you still fight and claw, you'll keep doing better. Just because there are a few minor setbacks this year doesn't mean you'll have a terrible year. Don't put too much weight on a tarot reading on a Mongolian worm fanart forum
>>
>>19144564
I suck at reading cards :,)
>>
>>19144578
Approaching and talking to this girl tomorrow, even though she's shy as fuck when she sees me.
>>
>>19144592
We all start somewhere!!!
You got this I believe in you!!!
>>
>>19144585

All just like me =D Thank you!
>>
>>19144578
Should i break up in this year with my gf?
>>
>>19144587
Busy dude? He looks stressed. Super stressed. My body is almost hurting from those stress levels. I don't think it's necessarily that he doesn't want to talk to you as much as he's just so...stressed. The imagery I got was of a dude pounding away at a computer, occasionally looking at a more casual thing on his computer or at his phone. Wait, he's not perhaps waiting for you to hit him up, is he?

Future with the girl I'm wooing, please
>>
>>19144562
>I'm a girl who has been through similar things. All i want is to be loved but I feel like im too damaged and broken. I wish i could meet you and take you away from all that

I know all too well how you feel, if there was anything I could do to make people feel better, I try my best but I am very tired and feel like I need a rest, for all eternity. Shit, I haven't even mentioned what I went through this past month alone.

>>19144590

That's exactly the problem though. All my life I've had to fight and claw for things that are basic in most people's lives that they take for granted. After years of fighting it takes its toll on you and you eventually just want to give up.

I haven't had minor setbacks lately, I've had MAJOR setbacks and I don't want to struggle anymore. If I kill myself, there go all my struggles and worries.

Would you want to live to be 80 years old if you knew you were going to be alone, miserable and struggle every day of your life to reach 80? What's the fucking point, struggle for struggles sake?
>>
>>19144597
I used to be well with it in school. Freaked people out and got threatened to be burnt. It was a catholic school
>>19144600
Ahah. Thanks for the feed back.
>>
File: 1424719251953.jpg (201KB, 439x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424719251953.jpg
201KB, 439x600px
>>19144418
Anonichi that pic is l-lewd, not that I saved it or anything :^)

Trying to keep a straight face in what appears to be a losing situation, a lot of poker imagery and rough wilds west type dealing. He's got a lot of pride and doesn;'t want to let it slip that he's bluffing, he's gonna try his best to seem steely and resolved even though he knows he's all out of aces. He's got enough information that he knows how it'll probably turn out but he's stubborn or feels he's charasmatic enough to work his way out of this while saving face or seeming like the winner in it all. A lot of duplicity for the sake of saving face even if he's in a bad place to be doing so, a real "fake it till you make it" style of thought at this point in time from this person

>>19144452
Looks like a work in progress, a very mechanistic design of things, seems like a design for a bomb of some sort, perhaps atomic, a small scale even being carefully planned as to create a large effect, a small subatomic event that shake s the whole world. To apply it directly it all hinges on something that seems small and incosequential that'll shape the whole outcome of it all. Sad part is since it;s so small and hard to notice it might be difficult to intercept or make it turn out favourably if that's your aim. Might be best to just roll the dice here and hope for the best.

>>19144570
Still need a name/nickname.

>>19144456
>It'll come after you give up
>you've already given up
setting up for sucess already :^)
Honestly don't be so hard on yourself, it's likely, just don't beat yourself up so much. Love's a fun search sometimes, enjoy that experience and potential m8.
>>
>>19144578
Rest of the year please :) what will happen if I leave my family and move to be with/closer to my friends?
>>
>>19144615

>love
>fun

what have you been smoking lately, stray?
>>
>>19144602
Must be his other girls since he told me i pester him. Thanks.
I see a fancy elevator and and a guitar on the ground at a hotel. There s a fireplace and a, oh god.. You know. Couple having sex.

Very romantic, loving times. You two just click.

Trade again?
>>
>>19144578
Next couple months: If I text/try to get in contact with the person I love? And what if I don't, and wait for them to contact me?
>>
File: image.jpg (342KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342KB, 1280x960px
>>19144325
Would my current bf would like to breed for children even if we give them to other people
Also this outfit is cute
>>
>>19144578
Please I plan on writing an autobiography, calling everyone out, bare bones, timeframe is between now and next couple years. What will happen if I do???
>>
>>19144619
You sound like fun. Please be my bf.
>>
>>19144578
What if I start visiting my crush later on the year?
>>
>>19144624
>Couple having sex.
Lol we're both abstinent.

Sure, we can trade again if you want, but I'm not sure I read accurately for you. It's rare, but I mess up sometimes too.
>>
>>19144588
immediate hexagram (jing) The Well:
"The well. Move the city but do not move the well. No loss, no gain: going to and coming from the well. But if it dries up, the rope is not yet there, or the bucket is damaged, misfortune.
Nine in the second place: In the well's depths, shooting at little fish. The bucket leaks.
Nine in the third place: The well is repaired but its water is not drunk. My heart is sad. It can be used and drunk if the ruler is enlightened and bestows his good fortune on others.
Image: Above wood, there is water: the image of the well. You should reward others and all should encourage each other."

Future hexagram (bi) Closeness with Others:
Closeness with others. Good fortune. Consult the oracle again. If you are steadfast from the beginning, no blame. When upsets come from every side, the one who arrives late will meet disaster.
Image: Above the earth, water: the image of being close to allies. The first rulers established subsidiary realms and treated others as members of their own families."

If you keep trying you will initially run into some hardships. Some tears as the bucket leaks; possibly the girl has emotional or physical damage that is repaired. You will become close to her in the future if you stay your course.
>>
>>19144243
Overall, you will have a pretty lethargic, slow year.
In June, you will begin to make progress in some of your undertakings.
In July, you will feel free, and this environment may cause you to make some mistakes
In August, migration. Possibly a change of residence. You make some sort of departure from something.
In September, you are very precautions, and act very carefully.
In October, you are vigilant, and keep a close eye on others, a continuance of September's precautiousness.
In November, you basically got a lesser version of a really lucky draw. You will get material wealth to a lesser degree.
In December, you will experience discord, perhaps as a result of the material wealth of November.
In January, you experience suspicion or fear. Possibly due to the discord.
In February, a man you are connected with will come to your service.
In March, you will work hard at your job.
In April, you will make a negligent choice.
In May, you will feel renewal, and will look toward the future.

Seems like a chill year
>>
>>19144578
>What will happen next time I get sexual with someone
>Anytime ugh
>>
>>19144632

>bf

i'm a woman but sure, we can rub vaginas together.
>>
File: 1496596890068.png (90KB, 362x223px) Image search: [Google]
1496596890068.png
90KB, 362x223px
>>19144454
You mean what you'll look like in the future or? A bit confused by the wording here, care to clarify a bit?

>>19144619
I'm drunk, jaded, and tired of people. Sometimes we say stupid shit in trying to convince others and ultimately ourselves that love is something worth pursuing or a fulfilling experience even if it does nothing but bite us in the ass or make you hurt other people because you can't return their feelings. Basically don't take me too seriously
, just trying to give a little optimistic hope to people and not really skilled or used to giving that kind of advice.

tldr; I'm a dork just ignore it m8.
>>
>>19144629
>Twixie
Why do I have a weird sensation you used to give readings under a different nickname?
>>
>>19144210
I'd like one if you're still around
>>
>>19144643

this is for the rest of 2017/early 2018, right? either way "lethargic" sounds like almost every year...at least i'll be rich ._. thank you. a very interesting read
>>
>>19144636
Will C accept my offer to get drinks when I see him in person next and if so what will it lead to?
Your query?
>>
>>19144650
I haven't twixie is the name i use in my real life too. Never read online before but I connect with animals better than i do with humans.
>>
>>19144663
Pretty sure you added me on fb at one point.
>>
>>19144663
Then for some weird reason I have this sensation that I know you.... or I used to know you...
>>
>>19144325
Aimee
Why doesnr he love me anmyore
Why
WHY
>>
>>19144629
>Would my current bf would like to breed for children even if we give them to other people
Wut
>>
>>19144325
Nick name is: Aviil
Wanting a scry for my relationship with a person I consider to be my soul mate, initials WR. Wondering when/if we'll see or speak to eachother soon, and what will happen? What do they think of me and why won't they reply?
Thank you!!
>>
File: 1496622260760.png (195KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
1496622260760.png
195KB, 500x546px
>>19144569
They feel pestered or like there's too much pressure, like they were being squeezed to death, like the neediness of the situation was becoming uncomfortable or overbearing for them personally. They feel like they really don;t have the energy or resource to give back as much as you need or are asking for. LIke an emotional or energetic famine, they can't give you what you need and feel besieged for it all.

>>19144570
They'll string you along for a bit and ultimatley go back in forth in trying to seem like they're just using you, or that they're opening up to you in ways they haven't to others. A real back and forth ideation of what they think of you as. Sadly I think in the end you'll both be frustrated with it, seems like a real emoitonal turmoil of them trying too find out what you mean to them and what they want out of a relationship. IF anything in the end you'll probably feel more like they owe you an apology and some sincere actions or gestures of affection to make it up to you, but that's really not a great start to a relationship feeling like it's been one sided or unfair for so long.
>>
>>19144671
Idk. Maybe. Im staying strong at 666 friends
>>19144673
I don't know. I knew someone called costpher/emerald and I nicknamed him mrwolfie
>>19144679
Cum inside make me pregnant and not give me the pill
>>
>>19144661
He's iffy about it. The look on his face is the kind of look I had when my ex (amusingly enough, her initial is C as well) invited me to a bar, kind of like "eh, I don't know." It looks like he ends up drinking too much, maybe being a bit uncomfortable. I don't mean to alarm you, but I actually saw him vomit, mixture of too much drinking and nervousness. That...looks pretty bad.

Since I'm still laughing about your last reading (and now this one as well), go ahead and scry for me why this chick is being distant.
>>
>>19144325
Femme
Will i have a relationship with the hottie from work, hes a spicey tamale
>>
>>19144679
Breeding fetish m8.
>>19144695
yea you're on my fb. You're Australian.
>>
>>19144704
giving up children for adoption is a fetish too?
>>
>>19144589
Immediate hexagram (xian) Reciprocity, Respect:
"Mutual respect: success. Persistence is effective. To take this woman brings good fortune.
Nine in the fourth place: Persistence is fortunate. Remorse disappears. You go back and forth. A friend follows your thoughts."
Image: Above the mountain, a lake: the image of reciprocity/respect. You should recieve others with emptiness*."
*: meaning you should truly hear them.

Future hexagram (jian) Impeded:
"On foot [instead of having wheels]. Effective in the southwest**. Not effective in the northeast. It is effective to consult a wise one. Persisting is fortunate.
Image: On the mountain, water, the image of impediment. You should turn toward the truth within you and cultivate your moral strengths."
**:It may be useful to interpret those with their corresponding feng shui meanings if nothing apparent jumps to mind from their mention.

It looks like you may gain some respect from your father and you from him, initially. Keep going to him. Seek further advice for the future of the relationship.
>>
File: 1457747779973.png (676KB, 1000x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1457747779973.png
676KB, 1000x1135px
>>19144629
I'm really not sure what to think about this post,

Honestly I'd just say talk to him about it or something, seems weird m8. Not sure why you'd need a read for something simple communication would clear up real fast. (admittedly that's like 80% of the reads on this general to be fair)

>>19144677
That level of personal hurt and questioning,
well time to drink some more :^)

Would it really matter if you had a reason? The point is it's over m8, gotta just cut your losses and move on at that point, does having a motive or reason really help you sleep at night? If anything it just hurts you more, don't be masochistic about it, what good does it do to know he's had a girlfriend this whole time or that he was just using you or something? Like why torture yourself that way over someone who isn't interested?
>>
>>19144654
Yep. The next 12 months
>>
>>19144704
Also pregers help hair grow faster and last time it cleared up my skin too.
Aus is boring. Never see wild dangerous animals.
>>19144712
Dont mind being pregnant and ill give it to a sweet infertile couple.
>>
>>19144325
Chlor
Hi, can we go back to how we were before? Perhaps even more?
>>
>>19144696
Lmao what. Hes had so much women though. Thanks.

I saw a bunch of domestic items and last but not least an oven switch. It was hard to see anything at all honestly which leads me to think that its not intentional, shes just been busy with home shit. Maybe shes had to pick up doing chores and shes frustrated. I see curtains on a window with barely any light coming in. Theres something wrong in her home life.
>>
>>19144714
:^)
Try it tho.

Im pretty sure he'll just make me have the pill cause we both dont want kids yet. But i feel like it would be an interesting read. You should try it.
>>
>>19144717
cont.
or should I just move on?
>>
>>19144677
>>19144714
Stray... Di you see the bitches lokks
>>
>>19144716
>Dont mind being pregnant and ill give it to a sweet infertile couple.
This almost doesn't exist anymore with all the things people can do to have babies. People do insemination, eggs and sperm donors surrogate belly, etc..

And do you think that there isn't any effect on the kid?

And meanwhile many kids grow up in foster care...if you don't want a child, don't get one.
>>
>>19144716
Did you get an abortiion
>>
>>19144713
Thank you! ;)
>>
>>19144663
Does it hurt to give birth?
>>
>>19144741

if you get drugs it doesn't
>>
>>19144325
Dominic
What would happen if I had a child with him?
>>
>>19144743
Do you do natural or c section?
>>
>>19144734
In aus adoption is pretty good. Also for gay couples.
>>19144738
No. Csection
>>19144741
^ but it hurt when he kicked me on the scar and they took my drugs away
>>
>>19144743
I couldn't dilate. So it wasnt painful before just uncomfortable didnt do drugs before it too. Just felt like i had a stuck poopoo
>>
File: commission_by_kirimatsu-d98yi03.jpg (232KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
commission_by_kirimatsu-d98yi03.jpg
232KB, 1024x724px
>>19144325
I'm Vivi
Wondering what will happen when i feel healthier and visit an old friend?? What will happen? I was thinking about surprising them
>>
I gave up everything for you. Dont fucking rely on a man girls. They just pumo and dump you
>>
>>19144753
Most lesbian couples, one gets pregnant by a sperm donor, and most gay couples uses someone as a belly (sometimes as woman friends that will be the mother and sometimes just as a surrogate belly).
>>
>>19144245
Starting reading now. Took break to take a dumperoni. Still around?
>>
>>19144759
oh so you already gave up a child for adoption?
>>
>>19144771
>>19144254

I am
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (94KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
94KB, 300x250px
Reading for if I write the book?
Meri
>>
>>19144772
Yeah. Almost 3 years ago.
>>
>>19144783
And you want to do it more times?????

I'm adopted...

how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
>>
What is the worst 7th house placement?
>>
>>19144790
Gemini. Fucking scum, the lott of them.
>>
File: url.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
>>19144771
yep im still here
>>
>>19144790
Mars/Venus (depends)/Ketu/Saturn
I have Ketu in Sag on the 7th
Pretty much "fuck relationshits"
>>
>>19144794
:(

i've just met a Gemini that I liked. Never have been with someone with this solar sign... don't know much about it
>>
>>19144801
Two faced callous bitches
>>
>>19144787
Im 19 now.
If it helps i wont just full on abandon and have no contact. Id like to meet them. Hard cause of my ex tho. His mum kept baby and wont talk to me. Even tho i signed a contract >>19144794
And he was gemi. Mentally and physically abusive cuck
>>
>>19144764
I'm not like that... :(
>>
>>19144790
Mine:

scorpio on 7th house. Plus I have mars and uranus :/
>>
File: but____by_legaldrugfanatic.png (188KB, 430x442px) Image search: [Google]
but____by_legaldrugfanatic.png
188KB, 430x442px
>>19144764
Honestly relying on anyone for your happiness, man or woman seems like a mistake, its too easy for someone to destroy you that way.

>>19144680
Looks like it will be a struggle but turn out okay in the end, they have a lot of emotional turmoil to work through, your job here is to be persistant and protect their smile if you can, be firm and keep them from walking a dark path theiy're contemplating, it may not be love realted but you care fro this person so maybe it's best if you loook out for them a bit, they need some guidance and advice though they have a hard time accepting it or taking it to heart.

>>19144697
spicy foods are dangerous, they have a way of making you regret it the next day :^)

But yes, seems like a real fiery fling at best, a quick interaction that burns out leaving you both wanting more, it's addictive but something you feel you should both quit but can't though one of you will decide to give it up before it gets too consuming or seen as an integral part of your identity or way of life.
>>
>>19144607
>I know all too well how you feel, if there was anything I could do to make people feel better, I try my best but I am very tired and feel like I need a rest, for all eternity. Shit, I haven't even mentioned what I went through this past month alone.

Same here.. oh my god same here. I'm my attempt to help others I've lost everything and my life is ruined. I'm sorry you have to suffer.
>>
>>19144790
Pisces
I am doomed to never be happy and an emotional tampon.
>>
>>19144800
>>19144810

That's mine m8 :/

My uranus is on sag, but 7th house.

scorpio and mars on 7th house too..

what is ketu? i'm learning astrology.. don't know where is mine and what's about it
>>
File: image.jpg (308KB, 720x1233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308KB, 720x1233px
>>19144814
You should still try mine. Cause look how cute my outfit is. And cute nicky
>>
>>19144818
>Same here.. oh my god same here. I'm my attempt to help others I've lost everything and my life is ruined. I'm sorry you have to suffer.

If there's any solace for any of us, it's that once we're dead our struggles are over. I'm just too damn tired to keep fighting anymore.
>>
All these water signs for 7th house. No wonder you fucks croon over nogf and nobf.
>>
>>19144607
>what I went through this past month alone.

What?
>>
>>19144794
this
had a bro who is a gemini, super smart probably a sociopath
we only got along recently because of vidya but hey atleast things are going well

though im curious about aries
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>19144790
No idea what that means, but Taurus are the worst Zodiac, they're unassuming and that gives them a lot of potential to be bad people without others noticing it. It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

>>19144727
Try it tho
Sounds degenerate desu, one person with my disposition or genetic code is already too much. last thing stray needs is to create terrible puppies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vten8o6V0LY

>>19144830
will still read it if you really want, just seems like a weird request is all.

>>19144717
You can resolve things, give it time and distance and things will almost reset to some extent, sure the pst will linger but seem more like ancient history at that point. The real question at that point is if you can both deal with what happened in the meantime you were away, don't be surprised if it feels like you're both meeting total strangers for the first time, a lot can change in such a small time.
>>
>>19144825
ketu (in Vedic Astrology) or south node
mine is in the 7th house, pretty much saying I don't need a relationship and might as well never get married, Sagittarius reassures that independence and "I know it all/I'm better off by myself" attitude
>>
>>19144808
>Im 19 now.
So you were 16, pretty young. I don't judge you , really. I'm happy that I was adopted because I had a nice family and the biological family would probably be much worse. But I've known some adopted kids that don't think this way.

But please don't do it again on purpose. It's not good for you too.

>His mum kept baby and wont talk to me. Even tho i signed a contract
You've sign a contract saying that you could visit your kid?

>Mentally and physically abusive cuck
glad you're free from this relantionship
>>
>>19144814
Thank you :)
>>
>>19144840
I'm an aries :)
>>
>>19144839
>What?

You really want to hear me bitch about my past month? I can't sleep so if you really want to, I'll do it.
>>
>>19144840
Im a aries. Id say the worst thing about me is if i want something sexual ill be annoying as fuck and if i get upset ill go mute and cry in a corner. Then wanting to play more
>>
>>19144325
Barb
My future with E
>>
Your Sun sign can be at any house
In the whole chart, every sign is placed on a house and planets around...

When people say I'm a Virgo or I'm a Pisces, that means their Sun in the chart is placed in that sign

And we have all the planets, ascendant, moon, asteroids etc... I'll stop to not derail the thread into astrology talk
>>
>>19144578
What will happen if I get pregnant? 2 years
>>
>>19144858
Yes please
>>
File: 1460182379262.jpg (38KB, 534x374px) Image search: [Google]
1460182379262.jpg
38KB, 534x374px
>>19144724
Probably sex m8, like what is this supposed to mean?

Not really sure what you're looking to ask here.

>>19144733
Stray sees a lot of bitches, it's part of being a lonely doggo. :^)
Honestly don't worry about it, not here to create personal vendettas or hard feelings that one's on you.

>>19144745
>>19144745
ou'd actually be a lot more responsible thatn you'd think at first. It'll change the dynamic of things nad you'd both put a lot of focus on that kid and consider havving another. It'll change the way you look at the world and the type of people you are. A real make or break for the first one, and a "well guess we're doing this again" for the second, no more than two as I see it though.
>>
>>19144859
aries as well but I usually avoid anything sexual (probably just me)
but I agree with being mute and cry in a corner once I get upset
>>
>>19144841
Post your natal chart and I can read into your love life.
>>
>>19144846
Oh fuck mine's too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so: 7th house ruled by scorpio with mars and ketu in it. Plus uranus in 7th house but in sag

How fucked up I am m8?
>>
>>19144841
Yeaaah! Do it!

>>19144847
Yeah was too young and would have to live alone with him. Would end up forgetting to feed or something and ebd up killing baby.
Contact said pics weekly and vist every 2 years. Sad i had to lie to get out of it. But i was trying for months before just saying i didnt love him and got him more mad.
>>
>>19144874
Aries can be one of the most sexual and stubborn sign. But i feel like not all of them are very sexual. But if they are. Its alot.
>>
>>19144874
I'm an aries and i'm pretty loud when i'm upset
>>
>>19144615
Sounds about right. Thnx Stray. Glad you liked the pic. :^)
>>
>>19144875
Whats a natal chart. Can i post mine too?
>>
Im a miserable mental ill fuck who cant stop hurting herself. No one loves me. I dont deserve anything.
>>
>>19144876
show me your chart m8
preferably from www.astro.com
>>
>>19144873
>Probably sex m8, like what is this supposed to mean?
hahah i love you
>>
Trading scries.
>>
>>19144873
Thank you! I had someone say we would have 2 babies before so im very excited
>>
>>19144886
wound't get deleted here? I have one from astro

just normal or with stars?
>>
>>19144873
>Probably sex m8, like what is this supposed to mean?

Like just wondering if itll be good or awkward
>>
File: 1423516550034.png (4MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1423516550034.png
4MB, 2000x1500px
>>19144875
>natal chart
Explain yourself. Got a link or something? not a native /x/phile. Wouldn't mind it for the novelty of it, but no idea how to go about that, I'll even give you a read in return.

>>19144877
fuck it, sure, customer service really screws me over you know that? will get on that read in just a sec.

>>19144763
Expect tears from a person you never expected to see cry. It's gonna hit them way harder than you or they seemed to think it would. A typically strong person will break down and let the catharsis overcome it all and say some choice words that express quite a lot. By all means do it, i think it'll be worth it for you both. Seems like you both could really use it in some way.
>>
>>19144877
I would love and take care of your baby twixie! I wish i knew u in person. Out of curiosity do u have a bf right now?
>>
>>19144898
Astro dient or diest.com make natal chart ill read your love life
>>
>>19144795
Here you go:
Overall: Happiness and contentment will come your way this year.
Interesting note, for the next five months you have sword cards only.
June - Solitude, you are very independent
July - You feel a little degraded, and may experience some sort of loss
August - Female sadness of some variety. Possible separation from someone. Perhaps mourning of the loss from July.
September - You experience a lot of authority this month, and oversee a lot more than usual
October - Beauty and happiness are experienced this month
November - Simplicity, but you feel a bit weak
December - A good, but severe month. Perhaps repercussions from the weakness from November
January - You feel a lot of suspense and opposition
February - Suspense erupts in violence
March - You are strong and independent this month
April - You misuse this strength, and cause some discord
May - Fruitfulness; you recover from your misuse of strength by being more secretive

Overall I would say just be careful on managing your strength. No showing off and stuff like that, or using it willy nilly. Seems like you'll have a nice year though.
>>
>>19144885
Me too honey me too
>>
>>19144254
Doing now!
>>
>>19144898
Not any of the anons you responded to, but that's a nice wallpaper-tier picture. Saved.

As for the natal charts, look into this site for making one.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi

They essentially show all the planets in various houses and signs, not just the usual Sun sign. Various houses correspond to different parts of one's life, and planets represent the energies that affect the parts. I'm no astrologist, but that's a rough summation.
>>
>>19144877
Well i think that if you want to see your kid, you should go for it, because you sgined that contract and it's your right.
But let it go with you don't want to see him/her and know that people are taking good care of him/her. It's better not to force a situation (for the kid and for you) if you don't feel love for the kid.
>>
>>19144905
>>
>>19144629
Super lewd.
I'm rooting for you.
Breeding top tier fetish.

although if you search for pron it's always a bunch of bara shit.
>>
Goodness... Thank you... happy or sad tears?
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 750x562px
>>19144885
Go to that advice place or something. What you doin here
>>19144898
Awe yess
>>19144900
Im mais canberra. If you come here hmu and ill give you babies. Mine was the biggest one out of the other babies inn the place. And im only 4ft11 so big healthy babies. Also yes. I have bf
>>19144906
Can you read other stuff from this. Like jobs?
>>19144908
I still wanna meet baby. But id need tp do legal things. Kinda scare
>>19144911
xD
Also it makes it a whole less messy if you know what i mean. If he gets ot on me i get it back on him.
>>
File: bella.jpg (257KB, 748x1025px) Image search: [Google]
bella.jpg
257KB, 748x1025px
>>19144886
>>19144894

Here. I'm a girl

Tell me everything you can please :D
>>
>>19144872

Shit, where do I start with just last month alone? I was living in a pretty decent neighborhood where I got along with my neighbor/landlord and his family for the past couple of years. I didn't want to move but I kept getting calls from family pressuring me to move. Saying that my sister is moving to another state leaving one of my sisters paying rent by themselves. If I didn't move in, she'd be homeless which is when the guilt trip calls started happening from several family members I haven't heard from in months. I got a bad feeling about leaving and my intuition was telling me to stay but I didn't listen and ended up leaving.

After moving everything by myself and lugging all my crap up and down these flight of stairs. When I open the door I hear a hissing sound. I look and see the kitchen and living room floor flooded with water, the water heater pipe broke spilling water everywhere. Not even a day in this new place and this happens. I call the landlord and he comes to fix the pipe, then he tells me "your sister told me you were moving in and I told her it was fine". Then five minutes later he says "you know I sent an eviction notice already and you guys are being kicked out". Remember that this was all within half an hour after first "moving in".

So now I'm in an apartment that is flooded with water, filled with roaches in a shitty part of the neighborhood and I'm being evicted shortly after I move in. It hasn't even been a day, I call my old landlord and ask him if I can move back in, he already rented the place out to his sister so now I have nowhere to go.

And things still get worse...
>>
>>19144901
Go nuts kid, this some weird transmutation circle looking deal, not sure what you're gonna do with it, but genuinely interested now.

Got anything you want me to read in return?

>>19144889
>hahah I love you
Stray's a bit savage when he's uninhibited and drinking, it's a problem it really is.

>>19144777
Write it, you almost have to, there's a sense of compulsion that suggests you won't be able to sleep in your old age knowing you never got it out there, it'll touch lives and make a difference in the world. I'll be upset if you didn't. Share your /lit/ gift, and hook me up with a free copy while you're at it :^)

Honestly though, it's going to be a major turning point in your life and should probably be done at one point or another, seems like a real hallmark for moving forward and making an identity for yourself. Would reccomend 120%
>>
>>19144915
>I'm no astrologist, but that's a rough summation.

Natal charts can't tell the future. They can only give you a description of how the planets will affect you in different parts of your life and how you are more likely to develop and form as a person. In a way you can use that to tell the future, but it's... not really divination in the sense of telling future.

Oh, and I can't read charts. I'm no astrologist. I'm but a humble tarot reader.
>>
>>19144885
>>19144903
That's not true. I love you anons. Please don't beat yourself up, you're better than you give yourself credit for <3
>>
File: hillbilly.jpg (13KB, 241x323px) Image search: [Google]
hillbilly.jpg
13KB, 241x323px
>>19144902
been doing readings to myself and I also get tons of sword cards especially knight

>mourning of the loss
someone here warned me about my fathers health before, I hope nothing bad happens to him..

also everything was spot on, Im quite a show-off without me realizing it irl
(though online bragging is my guilty pleasure, probably from being an aries ;v;)
>>
>>19144925
I get it. What things can they tell?
Are you reading right now? Can you see of I might get a job within 6 months.
>>
>>19144885

where do you think you are? almost everyone in /div/ is mentally ill.
>>
>>19144922
Don'tyou know your birth time?

I'm not him, but I know that without the birth time we can see the houses...so we can't see too much. Normally it's written on your birth document, or ask your mom
>>
>>19144841
>You can resolve things, give it time and distance and things will almost reset to some extent, sure the pst will linger but seem more like ancient history at that point. The real question at that point is if you can both deal with what happened in the meantime you were away, don't be surprised if it feels like you're both meeting total strangers for the first time, a lot can change in such a small time.
Thanks. Seems like it's going to be difficult that we'll become a couple? Should I look somewhere else? If so where?
>>
>>19144944
we can't see the houses *
>>
File: 1461373340906.png (2MB, 2083x1473px) Image search: [Google]
1461373340906.png
2MB, 2083x1473px
>>19144897
>Like just wondering if itll be good or awkward
get to that point and find out from there, I'm not really here to read how people are gonna get their rocks off. Seems really minour and inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Still read it though because I hate leaving kids hanging. Pretty meh honestly, looks like your partner is gonna be one of those, sit back and enjoy the ride types. Just sort of there in the moment and almost like a doll or machine, absent and present at the same time.

>>19144885
Not gonna lie to you and say some internet stranger cares or loves you, but I relate a lot to that sentiment. Been there far too many times. Actually there right now if we're being totally honest. Why so down on yourself anonichi?
>>
>>19144936
I did just say that it can affect different parts of your life. What work you're more prone to deal with, how you'd handle schooling, family work, intimate relationships, etc.

Also no, I'm not reading and haven't read for a while. Not in the position nor the mood. Good luck finding someone else willing to read.
>>
>>19144922
>Stray's a bit savage when he's uninhibited and drinking, it's a problem it really is.
Great. Then I want I read from you in this way lol.
>>
File: 1480582740439.jpg (21KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480582740439.jpg
21KB, 360x360px
>>19144944
I'm honestly not sure, Didn't have the best relationship with my parents, still don't actually. Was a bit of an accident, that tends to do that to someone. Though if I recall correctly it was a few minutes past midnight, like 12:07 or something, I remember seeing it on my birth certificate once or something, want me to update that and try again?

>>19144957
>i want you to be a dick to me.
Isn't /div/ already enough of a cesspool of narcissism and personal drama? Don't encourage one of the readers trying to avoid that to join in the revelry m8. I'll still do it if you want, got a question anonichi?
>>
>>19144944
I messed up on my first one. Did 3 pm instead of am.
>>
>>19144919

So now I'm going to be homeless after living in a place that I loved for 3 years with nowhere to go. Did I forget to mention that family members told me they'd help me out financially if I moved to my sisters to help her out and if I needed it? I ask family members if I can stay with them or if they can lend me some money "sorry, there's no room, I ran out of money and won't have some for a couple of months". Bull fucking shit, guess I'm going to be homeless but at least I have my car, right?
I get a message from a friend asking if they can see me because they're going through some tough times and want to talk. I park where I normally do and go out for a walk, when I come back my car is GONE. I call the police and they tell me that there's no record of my car being towed and there's nothing they can do but offer me a ride home. It's late at night and I live SEVERAL miles alone and just came back from a 2 hour walk. I wait for the cop car to come back for the ride but nobody shows up, it's late and I have work the next day but GUESS WHERE I LEAVE MY UNIFORM IN? That's right, my car, so now I can't go in to work tomorrow. I walk several miles back home in a really sketchy part of Los Angeles to get home really late at night, my feet are killing me and I want to die so bad. In fact on my way home I started walking towards the train tracks until a cop car stopped me, it was the officer on the phone and he said he asked me what I was doing. He recognized my voice and said my car had be towed and he's the one who called it in to be towed and that he's sorry about the towing and not driving me home. Then he parked by the tracks so I couldn't walk on them without drawing obvious suspicion. The tow fee for one day was $346 plus an additional $50 a day my car isn't reclaimed. I just got paid that Friday by work and my paycheck was only $200 since I just started...

keep going?
>>
File: jkhgkjh.jpg (32KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
jkhgkjh.jpg
32KB, 480x270px
>>19144902
wait, I got my details wrong..
The mole was on the left side of my lips not cheek, but is it still passable? I can do a few readings for you
>>
>>19144936
>>19144922

Natal charts tells about you. How you are, how you feel, how you think, how do you relate with people, with money, etc, etc. Tells your's

After knowing your natal chart, you can see your transit charts.

Natal charts tell how the sky were the time you were born and the influences in it. transit charts puts together your natal charts with the planets transits 9because since you were born the planets have been moving this effects you in different areas.
So with natal charts you can only know about you. with transit charts you can see the energies influencing your present and future.
>>
File: v6300.jpg (321KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
v6300.jpg
321KB, 700x525px
>>19144954
Idk bcuz its how I express love, man.
>one of those, sit back and enjoy the ride types. Just sort of there in the moment and almost like a doll or machine, absent and present at the same time

That makes me really fukin happy desu. What'd they look like?
>>
>>19144954
>Been there far too many times. Actually there right now if we're being totally honest.

Heyyyyy me too. I think everyone on here is. It's like some beacon for all the misfits and degenerates. It's a cycle we cant break. We're stuck here forever.
>>
>>19144978
>Natal charts tells about you. How you are, how you feel, how you think, how do you relate with people, with money
>With money

If I were to post my Natal Chart, do you think you could tell me my relationship with money? I could really use some insight on what I am doing wrong when it comes to money and why I never have any in my life. Shit is downright depressing. You up for it?
>>
>>19144901
Fixed. This /x/ stuff is weird m8.

>>19144860
It'll be a classic if not cheesy romance, it seems almost too easy, like you two are made for one another, it's almost sickening how saccharine and made for one another you two are once you realize it. fruity wors and nice gifts from the heart. The kind of thing novelists try to come up with to make people believe it could happen to them. Just gotta get to that point and show what it means fro you both to have a relationship of that caliber.
>>
>>19144915
>I still wanna meet baby. But id need tp do legal things. Kinda scare
So wait until you have confidence and have support to do it. It is your right.
>>
File: 2d8f94cf1452698069769.jpg (92KB, 624x886px) Image search: [Google]
2d8f94cf1452698069769.jpg
92KB, 624x886px
>>19144325
What can I do to get my love back && how did I lose them in the first place?
Isla
>>
>>19144919
Oh my God :| yes, still reading... I'm so sorry ...
>>
>>19144325
Lydo
what will my semester be like?
>>
File: 4chan.png (498KB, 774x544px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
498KB, 774x544px
>>19144984
>. I think everyone on here is
I blame 4chan, this place is a hellhole and yet we can't leave. If I didn't know better I'd think we almost enjoyed it.

>>19144979
>What'd they look like?
desperate aren't we? post a non dfc pic and we might have a deal, stray's a cowtits man through and through :^)

black hair, thicc in all the right places like a DD with a decent ass, she's a bit of a looker this one. However her emotional issues lead her to act in such ways, she's gonna be a little sassy at first but in bed she's a total give up. She'll just kind of lay there and accept what happens more or less. It's a little sad actually, she seemed like such a nice gal. Hardly would expect it from her intial impression.

>>19144978
Sounds complex and a large lengthy explanation for a chart that'll probably come out as "you shouldn't have been born" :^)
>>
>>19144965
>Don't encourage one of the readers trying to avoid that to join in the revelry m8. I'll still do it if you want, got a question anonichi?
Oh but I don't think you were being a dick. You're always and answer many querys even those who no ones answer.. And sometimes you put a little fun into it..i like it

What is a strength that I have, that I don't know or that i'm suppressing?
>>
Astrology anon, where are you?
>>
>>19145009
>You're always and answer
you're always nice and answer*
>>
>>19144969
Oops sorry i didn't notice
>sketchy part of Los Angeles
Fuckin America, if you lived in Canada you would have more resources for help.... but yes please go on
>>
File: Maki.jpg (22KB, 785x480px) Image search: [Google]
Maki.jpg
22KB, 785x480px
>>19144325
Kou

What does my next girlfriend looks like?
>>
>>19145007
4chan ruined my life. Absolutely fucking ruined it. Oh well.
>>
File: 1455207127916.jpg (52KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1455207127916.jpg
52KB, 556x556px
>>19144877
He'll be reticent at best, don't expect much from it, he'll want to take you on the train to bone town, but I doubt the has much of a vision for giving out babies as gifts to other people. he might want kids but moreso for personal gratification. either way it's gonna be a baby making adventure, what you both chose decide to do with that is up to you to figure out, have fun or something I guess.
>>19145009
>Oh but I don't think you were being a dick.
Then clearly I'm not trying hard enough :^)
>>
File: large.jpg (72KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
72KB, 500x698px
>>19145007
>black hair, thicc in all the right places like a DD with a decent ass, she's a bit of a looker this one. However her emotional issues lead her to act in such ways, she's gonna be a little sassy at first but in bed she's a total give up. She'll just kind of lay there and accept what happens more or less. It's a little sad actually, she seemed like such a nice gal. Hardly would expect it from her intial impression.

Dude you just described me lmfao guess you can't see the other person
>>
>>19144975
I don't really need details that badly, I wouldn't worry about it. I did readings for others without any sort of details on most of them and I'd say they turned out find. The universe will present you with the reading that is intended for you.
>>19144909
>>19144254
Before I give you your reading, just wondering, do you or does anyone in your life abuse drugs or alcohol?
>>
>>19145033
Damn. Looks like id need to keep some money for more pills then.

Also i fixed this thingy. Read the stuff with it too the only things I really disagree with is worrying about money and liking sport. But if someone can have a quick look over ill love you
>>
File: 635806846031592376.jpg (41KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
635806846031592376.jpg
41KB, 900x675px
>>19145030
It turned me into an animeposting dork who reads issues for other people while his own life goes down the drain, So I feel ya m8, I really do.

Wouldn't have had it any other way to be honest though, better than being a happy go lucky kid browsing some other site, at least mosst of the people who have been here too long have some sense of self-awareness or critical thinking skills.

>>19145037
my bad, now that just made me sad. whatever I see what I see. sorry it happened to be you instead of what it is you're after. Taking another shot for that one. reminded me a lot of someone I used to know.

>>19144970
Go out there and write that book anonichi, best of luck friendo.

>>19144996
They're not coming back, they left because of their own sense of personal self importance, they wanted more, or rather didn;t know what they wanted and decided to give it up to experience more, found that to be a bore or a waste. If they come back, as hard as it may seem to be I'd say reject them. Don;t let them see you as a way to fix the mistakes of their past or someone to be used as a backup plan, it's not healthy for you or them, stay strong and determine that it's been over for a long time now, no need to go back to it or to try again on something already gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 750x562px
>>19145049
>>
>>19144985
Apparently astrology bro is not here anymore, but some days people post astrology threads and there are people who read the natal charts in there.

But try at first doing your natal chart in astro.com. You'll need your birth time.
>>
>>19145005
>>19145014
>>19145025

Los Angeles, California USA

So now I have to take the day off because I can't work because my uniform was in the car that was towed away. My manager doesn't seem to happy because I just barely started working there and got my first paycheck. Now I have to worry about getting fired on top of not having a car and being homeless. I didn't know what I was going to do, my sister barely had any money either and nobody seemed willing to help me. Did I mention that my mother abused the ever fucking loving shit out of me as a kid. She'd beat me until I couldn't cry anymore, would lock me in a pitch black closet with no food and a bucket on the weekends. She was so abusive that I ended up on foster care, TWICE. She was just basically a piece of shit.

I had it with my life and all my struggles, I was going to kill myself and I wanted to say goodbye to the only real friends I had, I wanted to say goodbye to r9k. Ended up posting my life story on r9k, most anons didn't believe me, some offered to help me out financially but they wanted "proof". Problem is, I had no proof since everything was told to me over the phone and just had pics of an empty parking lot where my car was last seen. I was already planning to tie my belt to the doorknob and killing myself that day while using the $200 on the strongest booze I could buy and letting gravity do the work for me. Then I got a phone call, guess who it was? It was my mother and she heard from my sister what happened and wanted to let me "borrow the money" to get my car out of the tow place. I had no choice but to accept my abusers offer since nobody else would help, it was an awkward car ride to say the least. She paid and I got my car back, then I had a receipt as proof to show fellow robots that I wasn't lying. Next thing I know someone from r9k sent me the $346 through paypal for my towing fee, so I was able to pay her back a couple days later. Which was a huge burden off my back...
>>
File: cute.jpg (548KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
548KB, 900x1500px
>>19145051
You still reading, Stray? I got a query, but I don't have any cute anime girls directly on hand besides pic related. Not sure if this will do for ya.

Either way, my query's more of the occult nature. What's this fella that I just recently started communicating with, or at least how do you perceive it and it's nature? Just anything goes, *anything* about him.
>>
>>19145051
>while his own life goes down the drain

Hahaha yea I'm just sitting here rotting
>>
>>19145045
>do you or does anyone in your life abuse drugs or alcohol?

I smoke cigarettes and weed. But nothing else
>>
>>19145051
Meh It's ok. Fuckin cool that you saw ne though.
>>
>>19145005
>>19145025

This was less than a month ago. Now at my job my superiors as well as customers are being huge dicks to me. I get treated like shit every shift and I BARELY make enough money to pay the rent. I guess 2 tenants left this roach infested apartment so the manager said we have the privilege of staying here so long as we pay rent (how gracious of him). I also got my car back which is nice but fuck, this whole thing was exhausting.

Only to get read saying that the next year will be financially worse and so will my relationships? FFS I grew up dirt poor, I didn't have anything growing up. I had to borrow school supplies from other kids because my mother would refuse to give me one fucking dollar to buy paper at the 99 cents store. I'm the black sheep of the family even as a grade A student through school with no criminal record who never did drugs and they still hated me, why? My mother would always talk bad about me to the family and they believed it so bad my uncle wanted to fist fight a 12 year old me when I didn't want to let him shave me bald.

Come the fuck on, when am I going to get a fucking break? Another year of misery? I honestly think I'm cursed or that I was put on this earth with the explicit purpose of committing suicide.
>>
I'm no expert, still studying if you don't mind my noob interpretation

a very direct sort of person, you like discussions for the sake of it and always prove your point. There's a high chance of settling away from your birthplace.

you strive for material comfort and fancy things, even if you were lacking, you give off a very strong vibe, are you a big girl by chance?

Since you're Taurus ascendant, your descendant is Scorpio in the 7th house with Saturn and Pluto retrogrades
Means that you're attracted to the secret and somehow sensual type of guys, those that can be mysterious and attractive at the same time.
But this sounds a very odd type of relationship you'd have here, lots of difficulties and complicated partners. You might have difficulties in settling down, this might be a life lesson you'd need to get through.

You have a unique way to express your feelings, somewhat unconventional, unpredictable

The way you love has a deep, sweet and dark side at the same time. You're a love martyr but has a depth you might haven't explored yet.

When you were young you had the spotlight, or sought for attention and now you're maturing and moving

I see someone really sociable, creative and expansive but you might just be keeping that to yourself, you need to learn to communicate more with your family, use any manual skills make money or commercial abilities to move far in life.

You might get to study abroad, you're very secure in your religious/spiritual views but it sounds more like an agnostic type of person, you need concrete evidence to believe despite of some latent psychic ability.

Your father might have been a source of emotional support, but in a open way, makes me think he had to fit the role of the mother as well, but that's me speculating

like I said I'm no astrologer and still learning if you can give me a feedback I appreciate
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19145078
>>19145078

NEW THREAD: >>19145078
>>
>>19145051
For all the bad flak 4chan cops, I have had the pleasure of meeting a whole bunch of interesting people from all round the world
>>
File: 1450649884179.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1450649884179.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>19145063
That image is perfect m8,
>tfw no yandere cute girl to just put an end to all this suffering.
Honestly at this point I'd welcome it, seems like the best way to go.

He's both bluffing and holding his wild card for when you doubt that intial bluff to prove he's "legit". Really more of a simple kind of well thing, he's a bit of a dork and is trying hard to make a good impression though he isn't really malevolent or anything, just misguided is all. He's gonna try to play up his skills talents or abilities to impress you, but try to keepo an objective mindset about it. While it may be impressive try to keep in all in aframe of reference and don;t let the razzle dazzle of it all lead you towards silly or bad choices. Basically it;s best if you treat it as any other social interction and play it play by play, stay cool and let it happen. Be like water my friend, it can crash and it can flow, be like water.

>>19145009
Your hidden talent actually exists i the realm of physical fitness, seems you build muscle or participate in something athletic or personal in terms of the body better than most. It'll offer a great opportunity ot move forward and give yourself a chance to be a new person, not sure if it's a specific sport or something but it seems an athletic or sportsmanship like goal is one that you;ll excel in even if it seems unlikely now.

>>19145069
Still m8, it hurts. Try to live a good life, that image of you looked a lot like my adopted little sister, and it hurt to see her walk that path, even if it wasn't really her, not that I'd ever really know, I tend to have a hard time recognizing people, but still, try to live for you happiness alright? Protect your smile because other people who will try to do that for you are rare and far between you know?
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>19145051
>They're not coming back

I really want them back though... What can I do?
>>
>>19145065
Alright well I'll still include some of the details about possible substance abuse, but just know that they probably don't apply

Overall - A transitional year. You are trying to move on from your past, but you have some unresolved issues.
June - You have been focusing too much on the needs of others, at the expense of your own needs
July - You must reflect during this time, and this may make you indecisive
August - This month you access your inner wisdom and subconscious to help you in your daily life
September - You will deal with abuse of power, and may feel powerless at this time
October - Lots of clamor. People around you all have an opinion on something, and (possibly due to the abuse of power) have to struggle to express it
November - You feel emotionally balanced and in control
December - Here is where things get a bit choppy. You got a card that could signal substance abuse if paired with The Devil, and in this case, you also got dealt The Devil. It could also just indicate that you are dealing with someone childish, however
January - Psychological issues arise this month. It could also include physical issues (possibly consequences of the potential substance abuse)
February - You will be very biased this month. Try to be more objective
March - Now, unfortunately, you got dealt the tower. You will have something happen to you that likely shakes you to your core. This is why the substance abuse question makes me nervous. It could be something else entirely though.
April - This is where you got dealt The Devil. You may feel led astray and stagnated this month.
May - You wish to use your time better this month. You regret wasting your time in the past.
>>
>>19145073
How old are u
>>
File: 1493575765876.jpg (311KB, 1280x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1493575765876.jpg
311KB, 1280x1836px
>>19145085
Sweet. Here, have this then.
>totally not something I want to hear from someone

And so far it's been that kind of an assumption about him, and I'm glad to see that it wasn't just me who saw that too. I'll have to deal with him for quite some time and a while, so I may as well become friends and know what I'm dealing with. He does give some good advice and I haven't felt that sense of ''playing up'' just yet, but oh well.

Thanks for the reading senpai. I could maybe try to give you one, but I'm not sure how accurate that's going to be.
>>
>>19145074
Wow, you did not tagged me, but I know it's me!

I'll give you detailed feedback in a moment!!!
>>
>>19144210
What info is needed
>>
>>19145081
Hello, glad to see you
>>
>>19144918
>>19145074
>>19145097
oh shit sorry... it's the lack of sleep messing with my brain, my apologies
>>
File: 1446749279331.png (272KB, 540x799px) Image search: [Google]
1446749279331.png
272KB, 540x799px
>>19145064
>Hahaha yea I'm just sitting here rotting
I'm putting in work and rotting, that's the real problem, it's like that feeling of standing in a fire while you help everyone else out and all you do is get burned while everyone else gets out okay. Honestly I wonder why I keep coming back to this place now that i think of it.

>>19145081
honestly it's bad reputation is what makes it special. It;s better to have something thought poorly of that's acutally of quality than something thought highly of that's just a silly entry level bs with no real substance.

>>19145093
>i could try to give you one.
I'd love that honestly, feel up to it?

>>19145087
maybe cry a bit and move on, stick around by all means but as I see it eventually you;ll catch on and become jaded or bitter as they seeingly ignore you and move on to show affection to people you hardly seem to think are worth it,. You're better then them, right? well apparently not in their mind, they got a chance, you really didn't. it's harsh but I think it's best you hear it now rather than later. please don;t worry too much about it and seek you happiness rather than the affections of some other person who's desires are fickle and flighty at best.
>>
>>19145104
Ah, fuck it. Sure. Query?

I know you gave me a reading, but I'll ask for a picture as payment. Something yandere.
>>
>>19145099
Just finished up my last circular spread of the night, sorry. I might do some tomorrow if I have some free time. Usually I don't really ask for any sort of info, unless I find a common thread with the reading and want to investigate it.
>>
>>19145102
Hello to you too anon. I'm glad you're here too
>>19145104
Yea I can understand that point of view. I mean I have several trips across multiple boards and they all have great little sub-communities among the communities. It's really something quite special.
>>
>>19145073
Fuck that is awful and I'm so sorry for everything thats happening to you... I dont knoe what it's like in the states but have you thought about checking into a hospital for a while, maybe going on social assistance or see if you have a mental illness and getting disability? I'm sorry you've had such an awful life... I can't say much in reassuring you, all I can do is listen and care about you and support you. I hope things get better for you soon. Don't take these readings too seriously or let them affect your life. I know how angry and frustrated and alone you feel right now... I'm going through it too...
>have the privilege of staying here so long as we pay rent
Fuck, man

>I also got my car back which is nice but fuck, this whole thing was exhausting.
That whole situation was fucked, ugh...

I'm so sorry about your childhood too... you are an amazing person and so strong, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. This is a horrible, cruel, awful world anon. But you're not alone... youre loved and cared about, youre important.

>I honestly think I'm cursed
I have felt this way so many times...

>or that I was put on this earth with the explicit purpose of committing suicide.
I don't think that's the case, but I undetstand why you feel that way... fuck I hope things get better for you soon. Wish you lived here... take it easy.. life will get better. Trust me.
>>
>>19145088
Uhh a bit scared. Thank you for the reading!

> You are trying to move on from your past, but you have some unresolved issues.

yeah, was hopping that I was learning and passing this phase but apparently not. None of the month are good!!!

>the substance abuse question makes me nervous
Could be the cigarettes? i've been smoking for a long time...cigars are really bad too, like other drugs
>>
>>19145085
>Your hidden talent actually exists i the realm of physical fitness, seems you build muscle or participate in something athletic or personal in terms of the body better than most. It'll offer a great opportunity ot move forward and give yourself a chance to be a new person, not sure if it's a specific sport or something but it seems an athletic or sportsmanship like goal is one that you;ll excel in even if it seems unlikely now.
Oh cool thank you. Yeah, i've been lazy for a long time, maybe it's time to do some activity
>>
>>19145085
It does hurt. I'm trying to live a good life, but its too late for me
>try to live for your happiness alright?
I have no happiness left. It was taken away from me long ago
>Protect your smile because other people who will try to do that for you are rare and far between you know?
:'(
>>
>>19145118
If I were you I would try to kick the habit. It just seems like more than a coincidence to me that you got those cards dealt to you during the same span of time. I obviously can't say for sure that cigarettes are what made those cards show up, but if they did then there could be some bad things ahead for you. If you have been smoking for a long time, the tower coupled with the other cards you had in that corner of your year could point to something sinister health wise.
>>
>>19144724
>Jai
Yeah?
>>
>>19145127
How u dooin
>>
>>19145091

Too old, time to walk myself to the glue factory.

>>19145115

I actually tried applying for assistance but the max they give single males in LA is $200. My check was for $220 which is more than LA county gives so I don't qualify for money here in LA. As for foodstamps, since I'm a student I'd have to work 80 hours a week. Now, I'm no math expert but if I'm working 80 hours a week, I don't think I'd need foodstamps anymore.

The funny thing about mental illness, even though I've experienced all of that, I don't have BPD of DID or any known mental illness so to speak of. I probably have severe depression but they wouldn't give me money on that alone and even if they did, I think it's only $600 a month max if anything. Not enough to live on anyways. My best bet to end my suffering is, well, you know.
>>
File: iris cpu.jpg (612KB, 714x1280px) Image search: [Google]
iris cpu.jpg
612KB, 714x1280px
>>19145107
>yandere
I gotchu senps. pic related.

Honestly just give me a love read natal chart guy never followed through and that's what most people ask these days anyhow, How can I be a cool kid i I son;t follow their trends now? :^)

>>19145125
seriously m8, i can;t see faces, you remind me way too much of someone I know and care about, it's all coincidence I;m sure, all you people look so generic to me, but please try to be happy. It's never really too late if you have hope.

>i have no happiness left
That's BS m8, the fact your even concered or worried about the future is indicative that you have hope still, you want things to get better. Hopelessness is a state of not caring wanting it all to be over and wishing for the worse, you still look up even in your despairing way fo doing so.

Maybe it hit too close to home, but please do try to be happy, sorry for my personal input or silly rants, it just hit too close to home is all.
>>
File: _0a1475107136831.png (210KB, 746x746px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1475107136831.png
210KB, 746x746px
>>19145081
Are you still here and doing readings EmpathAU?

I had asked in the previous thread that got hammered a rather long one, that never got a chance to answer. Want me to repost?

Or is someone else doing readings now and I should rewrite the question if it applies?
>>
>>19145104
Are you still reading stray?
Avery
Why did I throw my life away for those stupid guys?
>>
File: 1497344433663.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497344433663.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>19145104
Stray? You've probably just missed it, but it's fine if you don't wanna follow-up.
>>19144945
>>
>>19145134
That's fucked up man. Fucked up. Use that money and come to Canada. You could get between 500 - almost 2000. America is fucked!
>>
>>19145136
Stray if the other natal chart reader don't give you a reading I'd do it for you later, I'm waiting for the feedback of the one I just did
>>
>>19145142

I'm not a Muslim refugee, without a skillset (I'm still in College) Canada wouldn't take me.
>>
File: 1421910070394.jpg (120KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1421910070394.jpg
120KB, 1000x1000px
>>19144945
Honestly it's difficult but in your case I'd say that most good things come at a cost, it might not be bad to try it out and see if it goes anywhere good, you'll suffer for it, not gonna lie, but imagine a surgery for your health or a treatment without anestesia, it's gonna hurt but it's tough love, treatment that stings burns or causes pain but is ultimately for the greater good in it all, I woundn't sugggest quitting that easily just because it's hard, but don't assume a good end result either, you're gonna hev to work for it, if that's not what you feel up to then just move on m8, hard work or the easy way out, it's your call.

>>19145139
it;s in the past why worry about it? you were young and had ideals about the world that didn;t translate well into reality, You assumed the best of others and got the worst instead. Not really a personal flaw moreso situation and naive hope, nothing wrong with that so to speak, but when applied improperly it tends to hurt, a lot actually. learn from the mistakes of that pst and try hard not to repeat them.
>>
>>19145137
Not reading right this second, what was the query? There's a new thread, perhaps try over there if it is urgent.
>>19145150
This is why I'm happy Australia is par of the commonwealth; I can immigrate to canada or the UK with little fuss
>>
>>19145136
>seriously m8, i cant see faces, you remind me way too much of someone I know
You do, too. I don't know why. Maybe I just like that someone is paying attention to me. that someone cares.

>please try to be happy. It's never really too late if you have hope.
I can't stray... I just can't

>the fact your even concered or worried about the future is indicative that you have hope still
Baby to be honest I'm just looking for something to hold on to, something to give me a reason to live and keep going... because I am honestly not finding it.

>sorry for my personal input or silly rants, it just hit too close to home is all
Please dont apologize <3 I understand
>>
>>19145150
Lol we could get married!
>>
File: 1493693600645.jpg (74KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
1493693600645.jpg
74KB, 500x535px
>>19145136
One love reading, coming through.

A golden tear falls onto a white lake. There's a man who's dressed nobly, observing a woman that's covered up from head to toe. Is there a sense of rejection, or perhaps mere pity for how the woman has reacted to his intimacy? Even so, I cannot help but to think that where these two are, they hope for so much, they hope too much. It's hard to see where to go. Go to where feels right. While it may be hard to find a path amidst the light, it will be one that will be to the right and right for you. A path leading to dark, but yet a woman awaits in there. She's reserved, but with interest towards you. All that stands in the way is but a locked gate that does not seem to open. There's always something more to unlock. Is that because of your own perception of the gate, or is it that the way to her is simply locked behind so many doors?

Sorry for over the top writing, but here's what I have and got for you, Inu. May it not be so hard for you as I saw.
>>
>>19145157
That's true but they took everything away from me and ruined my life!!!!!
>>
File: 1494838211353.jpg (23KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1494838211353.jpg
23KB, 512x288px
>>19145149
>Stray if the other natal chart reader don't give you a reading I'd do it for you later,
Honestly don;t worry about it, I just enjoy reading them, I don;t really have much hope for a happy future, I get a lot of trades that speak of happiness or someone who'll care, it's really just a temporary solution to give me motivation for a few days, don;t waste your time or energy on someone like me. Appreciate the thought though, some people are just meant to be alone, you know? If I weren't in despair so often I wouldn;t come here to read, it's a paradox really, I can either be messed up an come read, or happy and have no reason to be here, I thin most people in this thread would prefer the former to the latter.
>>
>>19145074

>a very direct sort of person, you like discussions for the sake of it and always prove your point. There's a high chance of settling away from your birthplace.

Yes to everything. lol.

>you strive for material comfort and fancy things, even if you were lacking, you give off a very strong vibe, are you a big girl by chance?

Just this is off. But I know that my taurus rising could say this. I don't mind money, or fancy things. I'm more hippy in those aspects. I'm also not big. I'm a 5'7 (1.70 cm) 55 kg (don't know in pounds). I've never been fat.

>Means that you're attracted to the secret and somehow sensual type of guys, those that can be mysterious and attractive at the same time.
Yes, kinda. Not the sensual types, but the mysterious I like it

>But this sounds a very odd type of relationship you'd have here, lots of difficulties and complicated partners. You might have difficulties in settling down, this might be a life lesson you'd need to get through.
Yes I already noted this. I tend to like shy guys most times. Most times I'm the one who got hurt.

>You have a unique way to express your feelings, somewhat unconventional, unpredictable
Yes

The way you love has a deep, sweet and dark side at the same time
Yes, don't know about the dark though

You're a love martyr but has a depth you might haven't explored yet.
What do this means?

>When you were young you had the spotlight, or sought for attention and now you're maturing and moving
yeah probably a bit spoiled, trying to be more mature for a long time now

>I see someone really sociable, creative and expansive but you might just be keeping that to yourself, you need to learn to communicate more with your family
Yes, I was, but I lost my confidence and I'm kind of lost now...so not sociable anymore. And yes, i need to learn how to comunicate better with anyone, this is my main problem
>>
>>19145162
Could I ask for a love reading too? Lol we're all so lonely.
>tfw we're all lovers
>>
>>19145158
>This is why I'm happy Australia is par of the commonwealth; I can immigrate to canada or the UK with little fuss

I love America, it's never having any money and being broke all the time that sucks. Most of my adult problems now deal wit just not having enough money.

>>19145161

Trust me, you could do wayyyyy better than some loser like me. Marry someone you love that loves you back. You deserve to be happy
>>
>>19145074
> use any manual skills make money or commercial abilities to move far in life.
My work area is with science, but I do some hand made crafts to sell too like mandalas and dreamcatchers. Can't you see nothing about science/nature?

>You might get to study abroad, you're very secure in your religious/spiritual views but it sounds more like an agnostic type of person, you need concrete evidence to believe despite of some latent psychic ability.
Oh man, yeah. i've been told this a lot of times... psychic/medium ability..and it's very much like you said.

>Your father might have been a source of emotional support, but in a open way, makes me think he had to fit the role of the mother as well, but that's me speculating
I'm adopted. I think that's what you're seeing too. But my father have a big impact in my life than my mom for sure (adoptive parents). He still support me a lot, even with money. I get along with my mom well too, but more with him.

>like I said I'm no astrologer and still learning
You did pretty good!!! Thank you!
>>
File: 1461900459340.jpg (279KB, 700x725px) Image search: [Google]
1461900459340.jpg
279KB, 700x725px
>>19145160

>Baby to be honest I'm just looking for something to hold on to, something to give me a reason to live and keep going... because I am honestly not finding it.
okay taking a big drink for that one, you can;'t just steal my words like that and claim them as your own.

>you do too. Maybe I just like that someone is paying attention to me. that someone cares.
Is your person i remind you of a monster that's actually a bit too clingy and tries to reach out to you when they can even if they know you could care less? That's all I am, m8 a useful fool, I know I;m being used but don't care, if it brings a smile to that person's fac eit might have just been worth it.

>I can't stray I can;'t
Not with that attitude anyway, what makes you feel so irredeemable? You can't possibly be anywhere near as bad as me, and I'm still trying, don;t know why to be honest, but I do. What do you really want out of life, be honest with yourself. Think it over a bit and try to work towards that in some serious sense of it.
>>
>>19145126
oh ok thank you
>>
File: 5Isi18J_d.jpg (87KB, 640x497px) Image search: [Google]
5Isi18J_d.jpg
87KB, 640x497px
>>19145178
You're not a loser, shut up :P you drive, youre intelligent, well spoken and well written, a hard worker, you're strong, youre a survivor, youre a fighter. I dont see how that's a loser. You deserve to be happy, too.
>>
File: 1452229781043.jpg (8KB, 189x350px) Image search: [Google]
1452229781043.jpg
8KB, 189x350px
>>19145162
Thanks for that read, gonna think of that a lot. not sure what it means now, but maybe as I go over it a few times Ill get a better idea, really appreciate it m8.

>>19145165
Did they though? You're still alive and have a potential to move forward, why so hung up on the past? ot like anyone will know if you don;t mention it anyway, can't say I personally advocate that way of living, but what makes it so that life is totally ruined for you at this point? Seems like you could reasonably move on without much repercussion if you ask me.
>>
>>19145181
>>You might get to study abroad,
forgot abut this ! Great! I want to do a Phd abroad one day!
>>
File: desu.jpg (682KB, 2221x1813px) Image search: [Google]
desu.jpg
682KB, 2221x1813px
>>19145191
I can tell for certainty this was both a blend of past and future. It's hard to read only future without having past and present influences showing themselves. Either way, good luck with love, senpai.

>>19145172
I'm already not so sure of doing readings, especially right now. You all deserve to hear from a more accurate and stable reader, not one that's always in doubt about his abilities.
>>
>>19145178
I like the idea of America, I have friends there and I would love to get into gunsmithing which is all but impossible in australia.
>>
>>19145195
I dont care if correct or not. Bit if you could do a past one that would be interesting
>>
>>19145189

Well, maybe I can drive my intelligent, well written, hard working(lel I'm a lazy asshole, trust me), fighting ass off a cliff?

Honestly, money would solve all of my problems but every read I have gotten about me and money has been

>nah, you're going to be poor and struggle to pay your bills for the rest of your life, enjoy being a debt slave cuck

Feels like getting the wind knocked out of me. I don't want to struggle anymore, I want to just chill on a beach somewhere without worrying about rent, utilities, insurance payment, food, gas, etc... every fucking month. Shit is just exhausting, I don't live, I survive and I don't want to survive anymore, I want to live life.

>>19145196

We're not full m8, come to Texas, it would probably be your best bet to follow gunsmithing.
>>
>>19145183
>okay taking a big drink for that one, you can't just steal my words like that and claim them as your own
Ah let's suffer together then <3

>Is your person i remind you of a monster
No absolutely not, just misunderstood. Different. And perfect in every way. The only person in the universe who ever understood me.

>that's actually a bit too clingy and tries to reach out to you when they can, even if they know you could care less?
You just described me again, lol... the person I want I can't have because life is a shitty, awful, cruel existence of eternal hell where youre given beautiful short lived little glimpses of heaven that fill the empty parts of you, you never knew were empty, only for your demons to fuck everything up and have those beautiful little pieces ripped away and leaving you scarred, bleeding, and hurt more than you were before, which makes you question weather or not it was worth experiencing it in the first place, if having it gone hurts so much than never having experienced it at all.

>That's all I am, m8 a useful fool
Same here brother. I'm a stepping stone for wayward people. People's lives fall apart, so I offer to help any way I can, get hurt used and abused, squeezed dry, and then the person moves on happy as a fucking clam and talking shit about me, the one and only person who cared about them, and they move on satisfied with their life thanks to me, while I fucking rot and all my hope and love and happiness and joy and naivety to the world gets replaced with bitterness and anger and hatred. I have nothing left now. Nothing. And im only in my 20s. I cant have a fucking life time of this.

If its not asking too much, could I have another reading?
>>
>>19145191
They took away my money my youth my innocence everything i once had they drained it all away they ruined my life!!!!!
>>
>>19145195
I wouldn't mind hearing what you have to say if you're up for it
>>
>>19145217
So build it back up. Or give up and kill yourself
Takes a long time to build it up again. Lots of downs and throw backs. But once you get it back up. Its alot harder to be thrown back down by other people. Only yourself
>>
>>19145166
It'd be a honor for me though I'm still starting

>>19145170
>taurus
interesting, ascendant often speaks about the physical appearance or the impression you give to the world. so, sorry about that :3

>scorpio
yeah they are secretive and intense but dangerous too

>dark side
there's a lot of intensity, something about your emotions you haven't explored yet perhaps

>confidence and communication
yes you're good at what you do, and life will push you into situations where you'd have to talk and "sell your fish" specially in your career

>>19145181
>science/nature
I guess Aquarius in the 10th house of career, as being an air sign ruling the intellect and knowledge with the Moon but you like to do it your own way or try unconventional approaches

>>19145192
yes and you might even settle away from home, I have fingers crossed for you!

thank you very much for your feedback, that's the first time I read here, I was nervous :3
>>
>>19145206
>Honestly, money would solve all of my problems
So be thankful. You're smart, you have health, you can see, talk, hear, have legs, arms.

i'm not saying that you don't suffer and that's all fine. i'm saying that you do have things to be thankful for and you do have a chance to be happy.

You're so strong and you don't even know. Look how much you have been trought and you're still here, fighting, hoping for better, working.

i think that the only think that's been missing for you to thrive is you to love yourself and believe you can be happy and deserve to be happy. our thoughts created our present and attracts our surroundings..

Continue doing what you're doing but if a smile on your face and the thought that you deserve and will be happy.
>>
File: Kazane.jpg (82KB, 465x415px) Image search: [Google]
Kazane.jpg
82KB, 465x415px
>>19145212
>could I have another reading?
go nuts, what do you want me to read? your words hit too close to home and I really feel like you're just in a similar boat to the one I:m in so it's the least I can do. Probably isn;t relevant but I can't help but ask, your name doesn't start with a T does it?

>>19145226
>It'd be a honor for me though I'm still starting
>honour
m8 I'm just a silly drunk reader who shitposts too much, if you;d read for me I'd be the one honoured by your kindness instead. I could use a little hope about now so I'd be the one who'd be humbled if anything.
>>
>>19145206
>Texas
I have a mate who lives in houston. Good guy, met him off of steam
>>
>>19145224
>But once you get it back up. Its alot harder to be thrown back down by other people. Only yourself

That is really good advice
>>
>>19145234
Not only advice. Personal experience
>>
>>19145227
Not that guy, but wow i really needed to hear that. Just for shits and giggles im gonna try living a good life
>>
>>19145231
You're still reading? Can you do one on my past ans spirt friends costpher and mikkel. More serious than the last one.
>>
>>19145238
Personal experience? I love you Twix <3 sorry you had to experience that. could I ask for you to share your story?
>>
>>19145231
Are you still reading,Stray?

No problem if you're completely drained off.
>>
>>19145074
If you have the time can you do mine please.
>>19145054
>>
>>19145243
I got molested from around 2-10 and has physical and some emotional and mental abuse till 2 years ago. When i just shut down all social to figure my shit and others out. Then came out pretty okay.
>>
File: 1495404653977.png (2MB, 1996x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495404653977.png
2MB, 1996x1200px
>>19145245
yeah, what;s on your mind? probably gonna bounce in a bit, but still around for the time being.
>>
File: 1885304_ac324c75.jpg (151KB, 546x640px) Image search: [Google]
1885304_ac324c75.jpg
151KB, 546x640px
Hello, willing to trade RW readings for food. JK, but post some pretty pictures and I'll try not to fall asleep on you like last time !
>>
File: large.jpg (262KB, 452x711px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
262KB, 452x711px
>>19145231
>what do you want me to read?
Well... Just a general life reading. I have no idea what's going on anymore... And and I gotta be a little dork and hopefully ask if you see any love in my future... there's a person I have my eye on, but I don't know where it'll lead or if In should even bother trying at this point...

>your words hit too close to home and I really feel like you're just in a similar boat to the one Im in
I'm so sorry to hear that, I know how much it can hurt.

>so it's the least I can do
Thank you <3

And no, name doesn't start with T :(
>>
>>19145265
Forgot trip and that specific queries are better. Many thanks.
>>
>>19145226
>interesting, ascendant often speaks about the physical appearance or the impression you give to the world. so, sorry about that :3

No problem. but i thought that Taurus were like strong built, but not big or fat. I'm a bit strong, could've been a lot if i'd workout. I have a large back because of swimming competitions when was a kid.

>dark side
>there's a lot of intensity, something about your emotions you haven't explored yet perhaps

Oh yes, there is. Lots of it.

>I guess Aquarius in the 10th house of career, as being an air sign ruling the intellect and knowledge with the Moon but you like to do it your own way or try unconventional approaches
Oh I see nice. And yes you're right about the latter

>yes and you might even settle away from home, I have fingers crossed for you!
Thank you! I don't want to live forever in another country, but i can't say what's my future me will want!

>thank you very much for your feedback, that's the first time I read here, I was nervous :3
I'm glad that I was your first :p . You were awesome. Do it more here. Thanks again
>>
>>19145227

Honestly, I'd trade years off my life if it meant I could just relax and live a decent life like most people take for granted.

Trust me, I've tried the whole being positive/grateful secret thing. Nothing has changed, all that's happened now is I get even more disappointed than before when I expect something good to happen and get hit brutally with reality again.

I remember reading about this little girl who was sold by her poor parents into sexual slavery. She was very young and kids aren't meant to be penetrated, no matter what pedophiles might tell you to rationalize their sick fetish. Either way, the little girl didn't last long getting repeatedly raped until she died from a vaginal tear that she bled to death from.

Now, I don't want anyone here to make the mistake that I'm comparing my life to hers, my life was piss easy compared to the hell she went through before dying. The point I'm trying to make is, maybe some people are only on this earth just to suffer? Who is to say some aren't? The little girl isn't a unique case either, there are multiple girls across the world who suffer a similar fate. Some people are just born to suffer and the only peace they will ever know will only be found in death.
>>19145232
>I have a mate who lives in houston. Good guy, met him off of steam

There's your door in. Date a couple girls from there and you could say that all your exes live in Texas!
>>
>>19145260
>I got molested from around 2-10
I did too.. It messed me up in so many ways and ruined my life. All my problems stem from the abuse I suffered.

>has physical and some emotional and mental abuse till 2 years ago
I'm so sorry Twixie... I don't understand why people treat us that way. It's like when people have been sexually abused they just give off some sort of signal to predators... I'm glad you're stronger now and that things are getting better, you deserve so much.

>When i just shut down all social to figure my shit and others out. Then came out pretty okay.

I'm still struggling. I feel like my life is over.
>>
>>19145241
Do it or don't. There is no try.

Do it for you, not just for the giggles. You're here because you're a evolving soul. Every obstacle, every hard time you have you can use it for make you grow and be a better and stronger person.

You do deserve it and you can be happy anon, I truly believe it. See the best parts about you, love those parts, work on those parts and share with others your best. you can make it, i'm cheering for you anon.
>>
File: Stella backlook.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Stella backlook.png
1MB, 1280x720px
So who's doing readings right now? I don't think I've had a love reading ever, if you're up for it, what's your method?

>>19145158
I see. I'll post in new thread maybe that one, it's not super urgent though.
>>
>>19145264
Just a stupid love query, feel free to skip me if you feel like doing so.

Call me Erick.
How/where will I meet my next girlfriend?

Thanks
>>
>>19145242
>>19145264
Pls. Ily

>>19145280
The sexual abuse led me to be whoreish while i was still underage too i was too scared of saying no and happened on a bus once too. All men way older than me.
Its gonna take a long time. But once you're out of it fully. Shits good mang
>>
>>19145269
Hi Mess! Could I get a reading? A general life please
>>
>>19145293
Same here... It messed me up for a very long time. Thank you for sharing your story Twixie...ILU
>>
>>19145283
Thank you... Thank you so much...
>>
File: 1495242681240.png (412KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495242681240.png
412KB, 600x540px
>>19145267
>And no, name doesn't start with T :(
Thank goodness, I think I might have died a bit on the inside if you were who I thought you were.

This person you are focused on oddly enough need a bit more focus in terms of what it is that they offer or give to you, for as much as you seem to put into it is seems you hardly get anything back. Are you really content with that? Are there times where you;re angry and them and want to say some harsh words but hold back from doing so because you look up to them so much? Seems that way if you ask me. Basically take a step from it all and refine their traits down to a list and ask if you;f be happy with the way that list incorporates into you life, remove it from that person and be harsh with it, you'll find the answer.

>>19145291
>stupid love query
No such thing.
Love is a man;s soul, what else makes us do silly shit other than love?

Seems odd that you;re asking me when you already know her, she's gonna be there and in a sense always has been to some extent, just haven;t noticed her intentions or acted on them really. Go fulfill that gal's dreams otherwise she might end up here asking if some mysterious person feels the same about her as she does for him.
>>
>>19145322
<3 iltoo anon
>>
>>19145271
>Trust me, I've tried the whole being positive/grateful secret thing. Nothing has changed, all that's happened now is I get even more disappointed than before when I expect something good to happen and get hit brutally with reality again.

Yup same... That shit just doesn't work.

>The point I'm trying to make is, maybe some people are only on this earth just to suffer...and the only peace they will ever know will only be found in death.

That's a very poignant way of putting it...or perhaps we are just organisms with to true purpose at all and we think too much for our own good...
>>
>>19145331
:3
>>
>>19145271
i have to go anon but i'll be back soon. if you are not here anymore comeback another time
>>
>>19145328
The person and I had a very loving, intense relationship. We tried to make it work but it just couldn't. Im hoping forces future with them but right now it seems impossible. What can I do? Will i be alive forever? Will I ever have a new love? I know its silly to be so obsessed with love but it is honestly the most important thing to me. If not him, then who?
>>
>>19145346
>forces future
For a*

>alive forever
Alone*

Blah this sucks
>>
Is there someone here who can do something for me ?

I have the opportunity to study (or work, idk yet what would be the best for me) in another country, alone. I've thinked of Toronto in Canada, it could be great. I'm excited by the idea of leaving my country but also so stressful, I feel like I'm really emotional and that's why I hesitate so much to do it. Maybe I should stay in my country and look for a work there, it's a bit depressing but at least I feel safe (more or less, just because I feel at home)

I'd just like to know if it could be a great experience or if I should stay here. (and if I do should travel in Toronto, what would be the best between studying and traveling there ?)

I'm trying to be the most happy as I can, and I don't know what choice I should do

English is not my native language so I'm sorry if what I say is not really right

Anyway, I'd be really thankful to anybody who could do a reading or a scrying
Thanks in advance anons
>>
>>19145357
>(and if I do should travel in Toronto, what would be the best between studying and traveling there ?)

I'm sorry, I wanted to say "what would be the best between studying and working there"
>>
File: Pham hmmmmm.jpg (147KB, 381x480px) Image search: [Google]
Pham hmmmmm.jpg
147KB, 381x480px
>>19145264
>>19145328
If you're still here, since I never done a love inquiry? Do you need more info?

Jai

Why do things keep not working out? Is it because there's someone who I meant to be with? Is fate trying to steer me to someone?

Nothing ever works, it feels like I'm slowly dying away, becoming something else.
>>
>>19145328
>What else?
Hm.. anger and booze :D

Well, I have been talking to this gal, 'M', other than her I don't really know anyone who could be my GF, unless it's someone from my past.
No idea :(

Thanks, Stray. I will try to act quickly, so she won't end up here.
>>
>>19145231
Sure, I'll deliver it soon :)
And sorry my bad English, I'm not native speaker.

>>19145250
Yes but could you make it from the site www.astro.com instead? I'll post in the next thread

>>19145270
Thank you very much too, helped me a lot! <3
>>
>>19145364
Aww another Jai :) I'm having the same problem..
>>
>>19145393
W-what

Ethnicity of this person? It's a very unusual name.

Last name of this person perhaps?
>>
>>19145328
>Thank goodness, I think I might have died a bit on the inside if you were who I thought you were.

<3 i hope whoever T is they are happy
>>
Guess everyone left
>>
>>19145497
Seems so
>>
>>19145497
>>19145505
They're in the new thread
>>19145078
>>
Why must they keep deleting the threads?
>>
New thread:

>>19146812
>>
>>19146820
Because there are ignorant people who keep trashing up the threads and, for each time they get reported, the mods have enough and just kill the threads. It's easier for them to do that than to deal with each offender one by one.
Thread posts: 500
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.