[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you tell me about soul mates/twin flames?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: 1496485038369.jpg (3MB, 2000x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1496485038369.jpg
3MB, 2000x1265px
What can you tell me about soul mates/twin flames?
>>
A soul mate is someone you spend your life with. A twin flame is someone who gets you ready for your soul mate. What makes a twin flame tricky, however, is that you confuse your intense love and passion for meaning it’s “meant to be.” You’re trying to make your twin flame, who is a teacher, into a soul mate, who is your forever love.
>>
You can have multiple soulmates, but only one twinflame.
>>
>>19143491
this means that the next after the twin flame will be the soul mate?
>>
>>19143491
how do I find my soulmate? and how do I recognize it
>>
>>19143491 Can a twin-flame be an inspiration for one to better themselves, as opposed to prepping one for a soul-mate down the line?
>>
>>19143491
In another sense, can a twin-flame be a thing all unto it's own, transcending reason and personal growth?
>>
>>19143478
No such spiritual things.
We resonate with people holding similar souls, but our world has no predestined idea of an "eternal soul mate". All is merely a transitory state - by seeking each other, we stave the existential dread off and function more properly. We propagate the species. Spiritually, it grants us hope. It ensures we have faith in each other.
>>
your soul mate is doge
>>
>>19143556
we refer such designations for humans, dude
>>
>>19143559
I understood none of that.
>>
>>19143572
its so easy how you don't understand? are yoU FUCKING RETARDED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>19143572
we don't attach soulmates/twin flames to something spiritual when it only applies to something human... Yes, there may be a spiritual aspect, but it's just an old designation for those who click to an almost meta-human level (twin flames) and those who would love each other through intimacy and all that shit (soulmates)
>>
oh, and as No. 19143559, my reply came second after the meltdown man... However I do understand the frustrations of he who cast the first
>>
>>19143586
But a lot of people do attach a spiritual significance to these things. As if it were some kind of predestination. I disagree with that assertion.
>>
>>19143594
Time may change that, but I WILL say I once felt as you did, so I will make a point of saying you're not entirely wrong... Saying as both such beings are a true rarity... And I only met a twin-flame... I still haven't met my soul-mate
>>
I fucking love 4chan, sometimes. I don't often get a chance to talk in-depth on matters like this, so thank you for challenging the issue, truly.
So, in naturally challenging the issue, you would want me to "take the floor", so to speak... Am I correct in assuming so?
>>
"So to speak" Damn, unintended double entendre
>>
Anyway, let us not get side-tracked, here. I'll begin to state my case by saying I once met a dude at a rave, in 2008. I was a young Hardcore/Hardstyle MC, utterly shite in comparison to the fully-fledged rapper that came later as a result of meeting this man...
The first words he said to me were,"I SPIED ONE WHO MADE THE ESCAPED PRISONER!!!" to which one, if they get the reference, is meant to reply,"BE WARY".. And so I did... Not knowing that not a single person there would get the reference but my best friend, at the time, and still now my best friend, who knew this lad as I did, too, so can attest to all that followed.
>>
>>19143543
Enlightenment
>>
I had met him three more times at other different raves, just as random as the chance-meeting of the first. Neither of us knew each other's names nor where we came from. We had very similar accents, from within Scotland,
but never bothered to ask as we always talked about music, and oddly, philosophy. So I made a point of asking, in early 2009. Turned out he was a Falkirk lad, just like me
>>
>>19143646
but i want to kiss it
>>
He said his name was Scotty, and and I introduced myself in turn, asking what his relationship with the rave scene was... He said he wanted to be a DJ down the line, but wanted to enjoy his clubbing experience a bit more before investing, a wise thing that many djs now don't do, and the scene actually suffers for it. ;)
I told him I was an MC, he told me to rip off and rhyme away, and so I did. He saw something in me then that I hadn't even seen myself then, nor others, and his advice was second to none. "Be daft, be funny! Nae harm in being wise wae it either, teach cunts"... And so the next 7 years was all parties, drugs, intellectually and creatively enriching ourselves and each other, becoming more savvy as we went.
Ah, shit, I wish he hadn't died in Greece, in 2012. He was 25 years old and the last thing he saw me doing was arguing with people I performed for as a resident, over stupid infantile shit!!! His advice then was for me to stop it, as he knew it would ruin my reputation. He was fucking right about EVERYTHING
>>
2013********
>>
I've been different creatively since he died, I'm a DJ now, and I write.... All feels like a fucking coping mechanism to me
>>
Anyhow, that's my case for twin-flames, and it practically destroyed me in doing so, but fuck it... We bare our souls on here, do we not?
Feels bad in the cellz man, but we do it to learn
>>
Synopsis - If you find your twin-flame, don't let them down, it could sever a connection iin the most cruel and gut-wrenching ways
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZeJjYBmpV8
This is the track that ties it ALL together, we both heard it, in seemingly parallel universes, as kids. One in one side of Falkirk, the other residing in another.
One little 5:20 tune that set two flames to slowly but surely gravitate towards each other, through time, reality and space
MIC DROP
>>
Falkirk, you say?
>>
>>19143654
It!?
>>
>>19143752
HE LIKES THE TRANNIES BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH!
>>
>>19143491
I've heard otherwise.
>>
>>19143621
Sure, without all the meaningless flowery language in the middle. Cut to the chase
>>
>>19143771
Scroll up, lad. read down from that point, I pretty much did
>>
>>19143771
in abundance
>>
>>19143761
Where are you getting this?
>>
>>19143478
Your soul mate/twin flame will find you as pathetic and loathsome as you find yourself, so even she won't touch your wee wee.
>>
My soulmate comes here. I'm always looking for her. We met when we were kids. God promised we would be together. She became a singer and has totally forgotten about me. I used to hear her voice.

Cupcake, are you out there? Do you love me? I have to know.
>>
>>19143547
It's the same, isn't it? They become your mirror. You learn of yourself through the am and you come to understand things about yourself that you need to and must change in order to evolve and grow as a human bean.

It happened to me last winter. I fell DEEPLY in love with a woman who was really just like me but like the other side of my coin. The lessons I learned were hard, and some were awful to live through, I didn't recognize who she really was to me, what her true purpose was in my life. She left because of me. But I had to accept the lessons taught and actually live them to become a better version of myself or our entire experience together was another waste of effort. I did everything that I learned I should do, and in a very short while, I felt and am feeling better than I can remember feeling. Ive taken my life as my responsibility and became a better person for it. I didn't know if we'd ever speak again but she contacted me two weeks ago. We're linked, and how you allow that connection to be made and inevitably severed, when the severance comes, you cannot give in to how much it hurts. Live like you'll promise them you will. With or without them. Trust, be patient, all will be well.
>>
I wish my soulmate would talk to me again. She thinks she's holding me back and I deserve better. That's what she always says.

Make it up to me and I will forgive you. Now, it's time to forgive yourself. It's okay. I love you. Please be with me.
>>
>>19143478
they don't exist, you are alone when you are born and you are alone when you die
>>
>>19143478
the concept of soulmate is a stupid idea created by people who will never be satisfied with what they have

everyone is flawed, there's always someone better. but your search for that person will make you unhappy your entire life

you create your soulmate by finding someone who makes you happy, working together to live your lives, and loving them despite imperfection
>>
>>19146245
Soulmates are real, dummy.
>>
they dont exist
>>
Soulmates and twin flames are both distractions from the oneness of all things.
>>
its fake mon
>>
Not sure honestly, the older I get the more I think it's just Disney marketing crap repackaged with a new age spiritual flavor.

Not sure, but if they're real I wish I would hurry up and find mine.

God, can you whisper in her ear?

Thanks.
>>
>>19143478
They're a fucking trap
>>
>>19148683

The problem is truly great men have stalker whores who ruin real relationships to get into your world.

They are very difficult to tell apart from normal females.
>>
>>19148711
No, I mean it's literally a trap to keep you here. As long as you're attached to a person and want to keep your soul (not change for a Divine essence) then you will stay here for as long as it takes for you both to abandon your ways, that person's triumph is now your responsibility.
>>
>>19148734

And you're attached to your memetic of lonely ascension.

Word salad..
>>
>>19148767
As long as you have a human soul, you cannot be in the Divine realm.
>>
Still looking for one.
>>
I found someone who was perfect in every way, I believe they're real...
>>
>>19146245
>you create your soulmate by finding someone who makes you happy, working together to live your lives, and loving them despite imperfection

Beautiful words to live by
>>
I know soulmates are real. My soulmate is someone I met when I was 9 and she became a singer. I heard voices from mine and we made plans to meet each other. We saw each other, face to face. If they're not real, how did this voice guide me and tell me which turns to take, and how did I see her and recognize her?
>>
>>19146245
if soulmate doesn't exist it means I will be alone forever
>>
Recently found my twin flame. The unconditional love and magnetism is so intense, feeling each others feelings, hearing eachothers thoughts, looking at her feels like looking in the mirror... we get lost in eachothers gaze. I'm so in love but she's married to this narcissist, she is so sad all the time and I don't know how to help
>>
A lot of people claim they found their soulmate when they simply find someone they are compatible with. That's not the same as a soulmate. Soulmates can hear each other. They can share mental images. They can see each other in their dreams. They can feel each other's feelings. That's how you know you have a soulmate.
>>
>>19143678
That's amazing
>>
Soulmates break your heart the most.
>>
Waiting for my soulmate to come on /x/ and find me. What the hell is your problem? She says she doesn't deserve me. You don't. No one deserves the real me. But I still love you and I forgive you, so forgive yourself.
>>
>>19150693
mine is hungry now, if i was close to her i would do delicious cookies
>>
>>19143491
this felt great to read, thanks.
6 years later i'm still trying to get over this girl, who i think might have been my twin flame.
my soul mate is hotter but a little tougher to grasp.

i think the twin flame could literally be igniting your ability to love deeply. could one person be a twin flame to many?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.