[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sandy Hook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sandyhook.jpg (169KB, 1782x1336px) Image search: [Google]
sandyhook.jpg
169KB, 1782x1336px
How much of it is real?
How much of it is arranged?

I don't think it's a hoax but there's a lot of discrepancies in this case when you compare it to other mass shootings.
>>
>>19143440
discrepancies where there is danger and panic happening? how odd
>>
>>19143455
That and considering that most of the witnesses were traumatized young elementary schoolers and staff responsible for hundreds of kids, I don't see how that's possible!
>>
>>19143470
>>19143455
The whole spinning in circles arround the building, the fake emotions and weird behaviour of some parents, lack of body bags. I can go on. I'm not trying to prove it as fake but explain these.
>>
It's fake as fuck, I thought this was established as fact already. Do some research man, it's pretty obvious if you dedicate a few hours to it.
>>
>>19143476
Here are the actual explanations for the compelling points you've raised:
>whole spinning in circles arround the building
What?
>fake emotions and weird behaviour of some parents
Subjective-ass shit. I, and no one else can give you an satisfactory explanation for people behaving "weird" or "fake".
>lack of body bags
Citation needed. According to who there were a deficient amount of body bags? Why wouldn't you expect the EMTs to be fucking discrete about that kind of thing?
>>
>>19143440
They needed more sex slaves on Jeffrey Epstein's private island. This is why they faked Sandy Hook. Or should I say, Sandy Nookie?
>>
Speaking of discrepancies during panic, does anybody remember the kid whose name was being passed around as the killer then posted to Facebook that he's not the killer?
>>
>>19143440
Lot of highly suspicious stuff. The vociferous response against people who raise these things should be a red flag.

Also, kek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf7Z3xIXG_Q
>>
>>19143440
Fake as fuck.
>>
The only "evidence" people use to prove it is real is emotional whining, "oh I lived down the street I saw the police cars you jerk" blah blah blah "you're triggering me how the FUCK could you say IT'S NOT REAL?!?!???"
And sometimes, "if you even HINT that it isn't real, you're a fucking virgin loser idiot lmao"

So basically like every other conspiracy: 9/11, the "real" Columbine shooters, etc etc
>>
>>19146155
I feel bad for Adam Lanza if it was faked. He seems like he was such a smart young man. Did you guys see the radio show call in he did, where he talked about how that monkey raised as a human went crazy and killed someone, and everyone was like "of course that was gonna happen, you're raising an animal in society". But Adam was saying, no one says that argument when a human kills someone after being trapped in an unnatural environment, society, for their whole lives bc humans are animals too, you know??
>>
>>19143476
It's not like they're gonna display the bodies out in the parking lot. Those are people's kids.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19143440

It was a Conflict between different Globalist Groups/Cults.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.