[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately every time I go to sleep when im all alone at home my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: shadowyfigure.jpg (6KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
shadowyfigure.jpg
6KB, 300x400px
Lately every time I go to sleep when im all alone at home my dreams all end in the same way. I walk down my houses hallway and look outside my front doors window and outside the window appear 2 shadowy figures with shiny eyes and as soon as I gaze upon them my whole body paralyses unable to breath and I get a seizure. While I'm in the seizure state I can hear two different voices speaking nonsense to me then I wake up.

In the past I attempted multiple succubus summoning rituals could these be the consequences?
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 1595x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 1595x1600px
>>19143265
>>
File: IMG_20170612_123558.jpg (203KB, 1623x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170612_123558.jpg
203KB, 1623x1440px
>being such a loser you have to actively seeking out succubi
>Mfw this anon still gets rejected
>>
>>19143439
I always found rituals and interacting with the supernatural fun but i think I just crossed the line at some point
>>
>>19143459
What was the ritual you used to summon this succubus and are you sure you preformed it right?
>>
File: 1496629800350s.jpg (6KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1496629800350s.jpg
6KB, 192x224px
>>19143265
Summoning demons or spirits of any kind never end well. Take your situation for example, I'd say you dodged a bullet when they rejected you.
>>
>>19143485
Also, while I remember, there's a chance they didn't reject you. So, if I were you, I'd get some help and get yourself out of your current situation.
>>
>>19143265
>start reading
Oh interesting, sounds like my experience with sleep para-
>succubus
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>19143265
No. Dreams however should never be ignored as they can give you deep insights into your psychological health. Houses usually represent the architecture of your own mind, with windows and vision trough them representing the seeing eyes. Human brains are wired to recognize eyes and teeth, be it at day or in the dark, and as such they play a predominant role in dream imagery. My hypothesis is that your subconscious is trying to tell you that you need to pay urgent attention to something you are purposely ignoring. To act as a blind person when you can see is a sin on its own. Sleep paralysis maybe related to physical or health issues and should not be taken as consequence of "arcane rituals"
>>
>>19143617

Thanks that was really helpful
>>
>>19143265
>tried to summon multiple succubi
>that feel when even sperm-hungry demons turn your seed down.

you must be one helluva sad fuck.
>>
>>19144320

It mostly was one failed ritual after another
Some showed promise but the spirit would always stop trying to make contact after a few days.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.